trajectory charts

1 view

Sheridan

Aug 2, 2005, 7:12:10 AM8/2/05
Does anyone have any links or info for trajectory charts for .22 and 30/06
calibre for different weight bullets? Having purchased a winchester 30/06
on the weekend and sighting it in I would be interested in seing what
trajectory it would have. At 50 metres it is dead accurate, at 100 metres
it was maybe an inch and half high. I was using 180 gn shells.
Sheridan

Gazza

Aug 2, 2005, 8:12:58 AM8/2/05

check out

http://stevespages.com/page8b.htm

lots of free ballistics software

this one is not bad
simple to use and has a good database of projectiles

http://stevespages.com/zip/pcballistics_18.zip

gazza

Tsunami

Aug 8, 2005, 11:01:48 AM8/8/05
Best I've found is the free "Remington Shoot" at www.remingtoncountry.com
It does all kinds of good stuff, handy for sighting in or if you want a new
gun and can't decide between calibres

"Gazza" <gaz...@UPU2optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Rod Out Back

Aug 8, 2005, 5:59:55 PM8/8/05

Link for Remington Country(www.remingtoncountry.com) doesnt work for me.

--

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

Sheridan

Aug 10, 2005, 5:01:24 AM8/10/05

> Link for Remington Country(www.remingtoncountry.com) doesnt work for me.
>
> --
>

> Cheers,
>
> Rod.......Out Back

Try this
http://www.remington.com/ammo/ballistics/remshoot.htm
Thanks to all
Cheers
Sheridan

Pannawonica

Aug 12, 2005, 9:52:25 AM8/12/05

http://www.remington.com/ammo/ballistics/remshoot.htm

Cheers ..

Sheridan ..

Neat....................what I needed ..

the reason why I missed.........................

next time I'll know why............. I did ......................or did'nt
??

Pannawonica ..

Tsunami

Aug 12, 2005, 10:26:27 AM8/12/05

"Pannawonica" <panna...@pannawonica.palace.com.au> wrote in message
Sheridan glad you found it, it is very handy.

Panna I know what you mean. Clean missed a roo at about 600m with my .223.
Thought my 4ft holdover was prolly about right, till I looked at RemShoot
and realised I only missed it by about 10ft!!!!!

peter

Aug 13, 2005, 9:33:36 AM8/13/05
did you know that that program shoot! started out here in oz

Keith Lockley

Aug 13, 2005, 9:23:46 PM8/13/05
Sheridan,

Try the link below, it may be pessary to copy and past it into your browser
address window.

Load from a Disk is a windows program for working out trajectory and other
internal and external ballistic problems, it is US$60 and well worth it.

http://www.loadammo.com/

Regards

Keith.

"Sheridan" <sherida...@nospam.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Tsunami

Aug 14, 2005, 8:52:17 AM8/14/05

"peter" <1cas...@AskMeAndiMayTell.com> wrote in message

> did you know that that program shoot! started out here in oz
> "Tsunami" <.> wrote in message news:42fc...@quokka.wn.com.au...
> >
> > "Pannawonica" <panna...@pannawonica.palace.com.au> wrote in message

Bit like .17 rimfires the yanks have claimed as their own.....

Pannawonica

Aug 14, 2005, 6:24:23 PM8/14/05
600m is still along shot ..
drop or no drop ..

Pannawonica ..

Tsunami

Aug 15, 2005, 12:54:28 PM8/15/05

> 600m is still along shot ..
> drop or no drop ..
>

> Pannawonica ..

Yeah but I was just being silly due to lack of things to shoot at

Pannawonica

Aug 16, 2005, 5:58:03 PM8/16/05

"Tsunami" <.> wrote in message news:4300...@quokka.wn.com.au...

Been there Done that ..