Screw Fremantle

Matt S

Jul 16, 2007, 4:09:18 AM7/16/07

Tips were the same in all 3 of the comps I am in..... except in the
TIP8 jackpot, I went for StKilda on a gut feel. Come Sunday arvo,
with 7 out of 7 and only live ticket....Freo tipped to win.... and...
Screw u Freo.... can't win a MUST win game at HOME even AFTER they hit
the front in the dying minutes. Screw u Freo....you cost me $420 !!!!
:::::::...............:<(

hooroo....

Neil Green

Jul 16, 2007, 5:04:11 AM7/16/07

"Matt S" <swooper@matt.s@ozemail.com.au> wrote in
message

I got 6, missed Adelaide and of course Freo.(I've
given up tipping Carlton)
Either North are a much better side than I've given
them credit for or Freo are flyblown.

Dave -Turner

Jul 16, 2007, 6:36:54 AM7/16/07
> Screw u Freo....you cost me $420 !!!!
you gambled on Freo? :)

gF

Jul 16, 2007, 9:04:48 AM7/16/07

"Matt S" <swooper@matt.s@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:8c8m93dsu6rol9njn...@4ax.com...

lol

For the Fourth week in a row
I have had 3 live legs of the Quaddie
only to be dudded by West Coast the last two!

I had Port covered but only 1-36

and its paid $125K & 32K the last two weeks

dang

gF

Epigram

Jul 16, 2007, 7:16:53 PM7/16/07

> hooroo....

The SportTAB figures were crazy during the game... North went as low as $1.20 at half time down from $3 something, then back up to $3 something at 3/4 time...

--

Toby.

Matt S

Jul 17, 2007, 1:38:51 AM7/17/07

The tip 8 I refer to has nought to do with betting. At the shop we
have 2 comps...normal tipping...and a Pick 8..which you must pick 8
winners on your own... it jackpots weekly...and was up to $420 and I
know I was the only live ticket...'cos I run the thing...lol.

hooroo....

Eddie

Jul 16, 2007, 5:06:00 AM7/16/07

"Matt S" <swooper@matt.s@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

Had Harvey had that free for being held right in front it would not have
been so close. And had Andrew Swallow not been penalised for moving off the
mark when in fact he was simply questioning the Freo player approching it,
and anyway, he clearly kept his line, then the result could have been worse.

Umps not too bad but I felt Freo had a slight edge in iffy decisions. That
said a super performance from Roos...they do look good. But Freo, well,
which, '...Way to Go' is the question!

Eddie

Epigram

Jul 17, 2007, 6:16:23 PM7/17/07