My question to CMI

Skip to the first unread message

Barry OGrady

2 Apr 2013, 00:20:2602/04/2013
Since Gladys won't tell me I sent the following to the idiots at
Creation Ministries Irrational.

<quote>
I have used your search function but been unable to find the
information I require.
I am looking for evidence for God and creation.
Bullying and appeals to authority are not evidence.
I look forward to your answer.
</quote>

===========================
http://www.infidels.org
A drop of reason in a pool of confusion

gladys swager

2 Apr 2013, 12:42:4402/04/2013
On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 Barry OGrady wrote:
> Since Gladys won't tell me I sent the following to the idiots at
> Creation Ministries Irrational.
>
> <quote>
> I have used your search function but been unable to find the
> information I require.
> I am looking for evidence for God and creation.
> Bullying and appeals to authority are not evidence.
> I look forward to your answer.

And I have asked you for your evidence that
'nobody made something out of nothing millions of years ago.'
Silence on that issue.

Easter - the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ at whose birth was declared to be the Son of God. >
and whose life and teachings is still influencing men and women to live better lives.

For you, Barry, we are born, we live, we die and become worm-food -
the latter point given by a poster in this newsgroup quite some time ago.
John 3 : 16
For God so loved so the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.

Barry OGrady

2 Apr 2013, 14:44:2802/04/2013
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 09:42:44 -0700 (PDT), gladys swager
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 Barry OGrady wrote:
>> Since Gladys won't tell me I sent the following to the idiots at
>> Creation Ministries Irrational.
>>
>> <quote>
>> I have used your search function but been unable to find the
>> information I require.
>> I am looking for evidence for God and creation.
>> Bullying and appeals to authority are not evidence.
>> I look forward to your answer.
>
>And I have asked you for your evidence that
>'nobody made something out of nothing millions of years ago.'
>Silence on that issue.

You said the unmerited death of Jesus was evidence for God
but you have yet to give evidence for Jesus.

>Easter - the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ at whose birth was
>declared to be the Son of God, and whose life and teachings is still
>influencing men and women to live better lives.
>
>For you, Barry, we are born, we live, we die and become worm-food -
>the latter point given by a poster in this newsgroup quite some time
>ago.
>John 3 : 16
>For God so loved so the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
>that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have
>Everlasting Life.

I wonder if CMI will reply.
I wonder if Gladys will give me the evidence for Jesus.

===========================
http://www.infidels.org
A drop of reason in a pool of confusion

I find it somewhat amusing that religitards get
offended by the notion that they are related to
other primates, but react with pride when they
are referred to a flock of sheep.

gladys swager

2 Apr 2013, 18:04:0602/04/2013
On Wednesday, April 3, 2013, Barry OGrady wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, ladys swager wrote:
> >On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 Barry OGrady wrote:
>
> >> Since Gladys won't tell me I sent the following to the idiots at
> >> Creation Ministries Irrational.

They are not 'idiots ' at Creation Ministries International.
I would think they have higher degrees of learning that you do, Barry.
I do not know yours for a comparison.
I go from the evidence you have shown in these postings.

Barry OGrady

3 Apr 2013, 00:16:5003/04/2013
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 15:04:06 -0700 (PDT), gladys swager
<gsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, April 3, 2013, Barry OGrady wrote:

>They are not 'idiots ' at Creation Ministries International.

Then they must be criminals.
Do you know what they hope to gain by destroying science
and education?

>I would think they have higher degrees of learning that you do, Barry.
>I do not know yours for a comparison.
>I go from the evidence you have shown in these postings.

So you understand that I think rationally and logically.

You said one aspect of us not being robots is that we can
choose to act incorrectly.
You said God can't choose to act incorrectly.
That must mean God is a robot.