Google News diverting Obama's Social Security fraud story

Tis PJ Odonovan

May 13, 2010, 5:58:59 AM5/13/10
Google News diverting Obama's Social Security fraud story

Y NUMBER STORY RSS
me777
User ID: 774992
Canada
5/12/2010 9:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
GOOGLE HIDES OBAMA's SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER STORY

"Internet giant Google today was hushing up the new dispute over
President Obama's strange Social Security number by diverting searches
for news reports on the issue to unrelated stories about Elena Kagan,
oil, Tampa and the Federal Reserve.

The actual story, posted on WND.com, explained how two private
investigators – working independently – are asking why Obama is using
a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while
there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

Under a Google news search for "President Obama Social Security
number," the top four results all quoted, "By Jerome R. Corsi Two
private investigators working independently are asking why President
Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants…"

However, the first link is to Politico's story about "Gay rights
central to Elena Kagan fight," the second links to Politico's "Senate
clears measure to audit Federal Reserve" story, the third links to a
Politico story about the GOP plans for a convention in Tampa in 2012,
and the last links to a Politico story about "Oil executives play pass
the buck."

Google spokesman Jake Hubert told WND that it appeared to be a "bug in
the snippets."

He said the company was looking into it.

The report on Obama's number revealed records indicate it was issued
between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was
in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

WND obtained copies of affidavits filed separately in a presidential
eligibility lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of the District of
Columbia by Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels and
Colorado private investigator John N. Sampson.

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

The Social Security website confirms the first three numbers in his ID
are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049.

"Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by our central
office," the Social Security website explains. "The first three (3)
digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP
code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social
security number."

The question is being raised amid speculation about the president's
history fueled by an extraordinary lack of public documentation. Along
with his original birth certificate, Obama also has not released
educational records, scholarly articles, passport documents, medical
records, papers from his service in the Illinois state Senate,
Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and
adoption papers.

Robert Siciliano, president and CEO of IDTheftSecurity.com and a
nationally recognized expert on identity theft, agrees the Social
Security number should be questioned.

"I know Social Security numbers have been issued to people in states
where they don't live, but there's usually a good reason the person
applied for a Social Security number in a different state," Siciliano
told WND.

WND asked Siciliano whether he thought the question was one the White
House should answer.

"Yes," he replied. "In the case of President Obama, I really don't
know what the good reason would be that he has a Social Security
number issued in Connecticut when we know he was a resident of
Hawaii."

Siciliano is a frequent expert guest on identify theft on cable
television networks, including CNN, CNBC and the Fox News Channel.

Daniels and Sampson each used a different database showing Obama is
using a Social Security number beginning with 042.

WND has further confirmed that the Social Security number in question
links to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective
Service System. Inserting the Social Security number, his birth date
and his last name produces a valid Selective Service number.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels
maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in
Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a
mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person
who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear
to explain the anomaly."

Daniels has been a licensed private investigator in Ohio since 1995.
Sampson formed his private investigations firm, CSI Consulting and
Investigations, in 2008. He previously worked as a deportations law
enforcement officer with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

The Daniels and Sampson affidavits were originally recorded by
attorney Orly Taitz in an eligibility case against Obama last year."

Google News Search 05/13/2010- Obama Connecticut Social Security

Top Stories
More sections ▼
› All news
Images
Blogs
› Any recent news
Past hour
Past day
Past week
Past month
2010
2009
2008
2007
Archives
› Sorted by relevance
Sorted by date

Patrick Leahy: Elena Kagan will explain military recruiting flap
Politico - Manu Raju - ‎13 hours ago‎
The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date ...

Karzai gets full W.H. welcome
Politico - Carol E. Lee - ‎16 hours ago‎
The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date ...

Tighter loan regulation reform passes
Politico - Meredith Shiner - ‎15 hours ago‎
The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date ...

Senate clears measure to audit Federal Reserve
Politico - Meredith Shiner - ‎May 12, 2010‎
The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date ...

CBO: Health Care Bill Will Cost $115 Billion More Than Previously
Assessed
ABC News (blog) - ‎20 hours ago‎
"I wonder why Mr. Obama should have a social security number from
Connecticut..." The story is apparently generated by a "Susan Daniels"
an investigator who ...

Boehner: Rebellion against both parties
Politico - Jake Sherman - ‎17 hours ago‎
The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date ...

Energy gets surge in public opinion
Politico - Dianna Heitz - ‎May 12, 2010‎
The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a
Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was
issued at a date ...

Tis PJ Odonovan

May 13, 2010, 7:38:18 AM5/13/10

freerepublic

Obama uses Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number ? [BREAKING]: The PLOT
THICKENS FOLKS... http://bit.ly/9KoZc3
about 1 hour ago via twitterfeed

recent buzz:

To: afraidfortherepublic
I think there is more evidence surfacing.. there is a lot of BUZZ
about this topic this morning... I know I heard this before but why
such a “hot button” topic today I have not put my finger on it..

4 posted on Thu May 13 2010 06:28:38 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
by davidosborne (DavidOsborneDotZurvitaDotBiz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]
To: Brown Deer
Brown Deer,

I know this has been said before.. but why so much BUZZ on it this
morning.... I think we are about to find out..

5 posted on Thu May 13 2010 06:30:01 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
by davidosborne (DavidOsborneDotZurvitaDotBiz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies

GLOBALIST

May 13, 2010, 8:59:44 AM5/13/10
> THICKENS FOLKS...http://bit.ly/9KoZc3

> about 1 hour ago via twitterfeed
>
> recent buzz:
>
> To: afraidfortherepublic
> I think there is more evidence surfacing.. there is a lot of BUZZ
> about this topic this morning... I know I heard this before but why
> such a “hot button” topic today I have not put my finger on it..
>
> 4 posted on Thu May 13 2010 06:28:38 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
> by davidosborne (DavidOsborneDotZurvitaDotBiz)
> [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]
> To: Brown Deer
> Brown Deer,
>
> I know this has been said before.. but why so much BUZZ on it this
> morning.... I think we are about to find out..
>
> 5 posted on Thu May 13 2010 06:30:01 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
> by davidosborne (DavidOsborneDotZurvitaDotBiz)
> [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies- Hide quoted text -

Believe me bird brain...Google has too many major technical problems
to give a flying fuck about Obama's Social Security number.

Earl Evleth

May 13, 2010, 11:02:51 AM5/13/10
On 13/05/10 14:59, in article
fb67155f-3f9e-4ebf...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com,
"GLOBALIST" <free....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Believe me bird brain...Google has too many major technical problems
> to give a flying fuck about Obama's Social Security number.

The story must be phony since even FoxNews has not stooped to cover it.

abelard

May 13, 2010, 11:48:23 AM5/13/10
On Thu, 13 May 2010 17:02:51 +0200, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

thus you would know it wasn't phony if fox reported it

i'm glad to see you rely on fox for verification and reliability

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past

Earl Evleth

May 13, 2010, 12:02:08 PM5/13/10
On 13/05/10 17:48, in article 5n7ou5t3lsjrsdrfr...@4ax.com,
"abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote:

>> The story must be phony since even FoxNews has not stooped to cover it.
>
> thus you would know it wasn't phony if fox reported it
>
> i'm glad to see you rely on fox for verification and reliability

No, they are a measure of sloppy journalism, I use them to find
out how sloppy they are. They often have the sleeze machine going
to but not as often at the junk internet press. The latter
will publish on rumor. Fox wants the rumor to stay around for a while.
They might dodge the issue by "reporting" this social security
issue saying it is being talked about. This is a method to report
a rumor and dodge the accusation of doing so.

abelard

May 13, 2010, 12:07:36 PM5/13/10
On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:02:08 +0200, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

>On 13/05/10 17:48, in article 5n7ou5t3lsjrsdrfr...@4ax.com,

your squirming is amusing

harry k

May 13, 2010, 1:38:23 PM5/13/10
On May 13, 9:02 am, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> On 13/05/10 17:48, in article 5n7ou5t3lsjrsdrfret161fr96rbps3...@4ax.com,

It is almost axiomatic that anything published by World Nut Daily
is...well, unreliable is putting it mildly.

Harry K

Earl Evleth

May 14, 2010, 2:35:17 AM5/14/10
On 13/05/10 19:38, in article
ad362666-fbfa-4708...@z15g2000prh.googlegroups.com, "harry k"
<turnk...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is almost axiomatic that anything published by World Nut Daily
> is...well, unreliable is putting it mildly.

All this is due to the internet. If a nut publication has a significant
readership it gets advertising and get their support in that way.

Runge121

May 14, 2010, 11:27:10 AM5/14/10

"Earl Evleth" <evl...@wanadoo.fr> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : C812BBC5.1AF7DF%evl...@wanadoo.fr...

Brian

May 14, 2010, 7:58:11 PM5/14/10
On Fri, 14 May 2010 08:35:17 +0200, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

>On 13/05/10 19:38, in article

Like the Huffington Post and the Daily Kos?

Earl Evleth

May 15, 2010, 3:06:24 AM5/15/10
On 15/05/10 1:58, in article nroru5943tk0ue610...@4ax.com,
"Brian" <drmorri...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Like the Huffington Post and the Daily Kos?

They are liberal rarities dans un mer de merde.

There is no liberal equivalent to Rush Limbaugh, for instance.
He is champion, a poster boy example of the fact
the bad drives out good.

Brian

May 16, 2010, 6:25:10 PM5/16/10
On Sat, 15 May 2010 09:06:24 +0200, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

>They are liberal rarities dans un mer de merde.
>
>There is no liberal equivalent to Rush Limbaugh, for instance.
>He is champion, a poster boy example of the fact
>the bad drives out good.

There are many liberal bloggers spewing hate but there isn't the need
for liberals to have the same outlets since most of the mainstream
media is liberal.

freeisbest

May 16, 2010, 6:34:22 PM5/16/10
On May 15, 3:06 am, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
-SNIP-

> There is no liberal equivalent to Rush Limbaugh, for instance.
> He is champion, a poster boy example of the fact
> the bad drives out good.
Limbaugh's hate is the exact equivalent of sewage thrown into the
village well.

O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

May 16, 2010, 6:50:49 PM5/16/10

Google search:

WebShow options...
Results 1 - 10 of about 2,150,000 for liberal hate. (0.18 seconds)

Brian

May 17, 2010, 11:08:53 PM5/17/10
On Sun, 16 May 2010 15:50:49 -0700 (PDT), "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
<pjdn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Google search:
>
>WebShow options...
> Results 1 - 10 of about 2,150,000 for liberal hate. (0.18 seconds)

There are many people who do this and it isn't valid or at the least,
it is meaningless. Most of those citations will either be about
liberal or about hate but not both together.

rightsadvocates

May 18, 2010, 2:07:15 AM5/18/10
On 13 May, 16:02, Earl Evleth <evl...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> On 13/05/10 14:59, in article
> fb67155f-3f9e-4ebf-9c13-18721ed44...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com,

> "GLOBALIST" <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Believe me bird brain...Google has too many major technical problems
> > to give a flying fuck about Obama's Social Security number.
>
> The story must be phony since even FoxNews has not stooped to cover it.

All news media has a political agenda.