We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(

nospamplease

May 27, 2010, 10:45:41 PM5/27/10
We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(

Rudd cameout today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
will take Japan to the international court.

Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
years.

What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?

Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?

dechucka

May 27, 2010, 11:20:44 PM5/27/10

"nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message

> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(
>
> Rudd cameout today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
> will take Japan to the international court.
>
> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
> years.
>
> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?

bugger all

> Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
> Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
> whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?

and the result of this was

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 27, 2010, 11:29:14 PM5/27/10
nospamplease wrote:
> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(

Yep.

> Rudd came out today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he

> will take Japan to the international court.

You and I both know it won't happen.

> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
> years.
>
> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?

Depends on whether KRudd tries to jack up the price or not.

> Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
> Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
> whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?

Garrett the carrott reminds me of that little old bald fool on the Benny Hill
show. The one whose head they used to slap all the time.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott

kangarooistan

May 27, 2010, 11:31:30 PM5/27/10

.
, and endless racist slander abuse threats ongoing attacks on the
most respected Peramank women , by white racist criminals , since
Jamie Briggs MP came into office in the electorate of Mayo .

now that we know WHAT Jamie Briggs MP , and his mates are really
like .

we need to let him know how we feel about our mothers , wives ,
daughters and children being abused by his MATES

and exactly WHAT he has done to stop them .

and have them all arrested , charged AND jailed.

READ just one of thousands upon thousands [ 27,000 plus ] of
criminal racist attacks of Peramangk women , since Jamie Briggs MP and
his racist mates arrived in the electorate of MAYO , and their LATEST
attempt at ethnic cleansing in his electorate of Mayo , no wonder it
is the" whitest " in the country and his MATES want it to stay that
way at any cost exactly like the Downers did before him.
http://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=downers+dark+past&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

To see just how " low " Jamie Briggs MP , mates are prepared to go .
simply google.
Arselifter Mayo , then do the same for YOUR electorate.
Arselifter mayo

About 1,500 results (0.13 seconds)
http://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=arselifter+mayo&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

or on aus.politics about supposedly rational Australian political
debate , the racist word " arselifter " [ muslim ] appears almost
exclusively aimed at non white / non christians living in the right
winger very ' white ' electoral district of MAYO in south Australia
to silence them under a mountain of filth and abuse from Jamie Briggs
MP racist mates .
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.politics/search?group=aus.politics&q=arselifter&qt_g=Search+this+group

aus.politics

Discussions
About this group
Edit my subscription
This is a Usenet group - learn more
Sorted by relevance Sort by date
6,170 results for arselifter.
nigerian arselifter umar farouk abdulmutallab, 23, charged ...
dr. sir john howard, ac, wscmof ""samiam\"@hihat.com_is_a_lying,
_dhimmi_troll___________________________________________________________________________________
soc culture usa aus politics alt religion islam cornholio wrote: on
dec 26, 10:
12 pm, petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote: on sun, 27 dec 2009 16:53:40
+1100, ...
Dec 28 2009 by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF - 1 message - 1 author

arselifter malcom fabian points arse upwards and causes blow ...
bolt upright hughgrect...@merde.com alt politics immigration uk
politics misc
aus politics soc culture canada soc culture israel "cornholio"
<andxornot@gmail.
com> wrote in message news:
googlegroups.com... on dec 16, 8:21 am, "bolt upright" <hughgrect. ...
Dec 17 2009 by Bolt Upright - 71 messages - 19 authors

This is a small part of the many thousands of racist abuse and attacks
that "Jamie Briggs MP " permits his mates to get away with daily for
YEARS , PRETENDING to "not notice" well over 22,700 attacks on ethnic
minorities in his electorate will not wash at the next election.
.
please do NOT contact or abuse those named in these racist CRIMINAL
messages , but to actually see the scale of mindless racist abuse ,
you need to at least google a few words to see for yourself as clearly
Jamie Briggs MP and the police refuse to act .

WE the peoples need to be heard at the next elections .

VERY LOUD , and very clearly , to tell and show the real terrorists
exactly what we think of their methods .

How would Jamie Briggs MP feel if 22,700 messages said THIS about his
MOTHER / wife / daughter .

google " Imagine some poor abbo gin asleep under a tree. "

Yes i Know its offensive , but how ELSE can we have it stopped if the
police and our MP refuse to obey the LAW , we the peoples must be
heard in the streets , especially at election times .

Imagine some poor abbo gin asleep under a tree

http://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=Imagine+some+poor+abbo+gin+asleep+under+a+tree&meta=&btnG=Google+Search
.
He spots the gin and seeing that her fanny is fly-blown, decides to
give her one up the arse.

Some of his spunk seeps through and a few months later Malcom Fabian
enters the world through that fly blown orifice.

At birth Malcom received a good dose of blow fly eggs and freshly
hatched maggots.

It is a well known fact that abbos are not known for their bravery.
In fact history has proven that they are culturally a COWARDLY race.

Hence their propensity to beat up old ladies, rape and even murder
them. History can provide numerous instances of this.

He is scum, but not just normal scum. He is that special type of
unique scum, which forms around sewers, after shit has fermented for
several months.

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292
note please do NOT contact the above person , stalking is a VERY
serious CRIME and the property and phone is monitored 24/7 , and in
time ALL criminals will indeed be called to account in full for all
their racist crimes once we get an MP who "will" uphold the LAWS .

PLEASE email this to ALL your friends , and especially those living
in the Mayo electorate before the next election in Mayo South
Australia , those voters over seas must register now to vote .

Original stored HERE to make sending it easy .
This document is published on the web.
Your document is publicly viewable at:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcgk9t7p_417d5bzhwck

kangarooistan

May 27, 2010, 11:35:27 PM5/27/10
On May 28, 12:29 pm, " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
<""does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs
\"@kangarooistan.com.au

Torpedo

May 28, 2010, 12:07:19 AM5/28/10
...he is very clever when it comes to his millions.

olde.sault

May 28, 2010, 2:25:42 AM5/28/10
On May 28, 1:29 pm, " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
wrote:

> nospamplease wrote:
> > We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(
>
> Yep.
>
> > Rudd came out today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
> > will take Japan to the international court.
>
> You and I both know it won't happen.
>
> > Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
> > years.
>
> > What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>
> Depends on whether KRudd tries to jack up the price or not.
>
> > Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
> > Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
> > whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?
>
> Garrett the carrott reminds me of that little old bald fool on the Benny Hill
> show. The one whose head they used to slap all the time.

Except that the carrot is too tall. Someone would have to get up a
step ladder.

OS

FarmI

May 28, 2010, 4:40:26 AM5/28/10
"nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message
> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(

We have idiots that post in aus.politics. That too is sad.

Green Lantern

May 28, 2010, 5:10:26 AM5/28/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> "nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message

>> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(
>>
>> Rudd cameout today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
>> will take Japan to the international court.
>>
>> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
>> years.
>>
>> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>

> They are going to fart into bottles so that they don\t need our gas?

?

B J Foster

May 28, 2010, 7:50:16 AM5/28/10
nospamplease wrote:
> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(
>
> Rudd cameout today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
> will take Japan to the international court.
>
> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
> years.

What has the one issue got to do with the other?

Japan is a friend and ally - friends sometimes have disagreements - so what?

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 28, 2010, 9:25:26 AM5/28/10
olde.sault wrote:
> On May 28, 1:29 pm, " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "

LOL! That'd be that shortarse KRudd.

bringyagrogalong

May 28, 2010, 9:38:00 AM5/28/10
http://tinyurl.com/27bjp8w

========

"WorkChoices was good for wages, it was good for jobs and it was
good for workers"
- Tony Abbott, heralding its return

“Anthropogenic Global Warming is absolute crap”
- Tony Abbott, the flat-earther

“My dad’s a lame, gay, churchy loser”.
- Tony Abbott's daughter

“I want religious indoctrination to be compulsory for all Australian
schoolchildren”
- Tony Abbott, Australia’s Ayatollah

“I’m against abortion, stem cell research, no-fault divorce and
euthanasia”
- Tony Abbott, the Mad Monk

“Women should remain virgins until they’re married”
- Tony Abbott, the wanabe Muslim

“Ironing is womens’ work”
- Tony Abbott, locked in the ‘50s

“Julia Gillard’s sporting a shit-eating grin"
- Tony Abbott, the misogynist

“Kelvin Thompson’s a snivelling grub"
- A foul-mouthed Tony Abbott

“That’s bullshit Nicola”
- Tony Abbott, the misogynist

“Bernie Banton’s a disabled malingering piece of shit”
- Tony Abbott, the Christian

“I only lasted three years in a seminary because I was hanging
for a root”
- Tony Abbott, the sex addict

“I’m outta here!
- Tony Abbott, after getting a girl pregnant and doing a runner

Currently under investigation by the Australian Federal Police for
stealing from the Australian taxpayer. A rorter of who prominent media
commentator Norman Abjorensen, an Australian National University
political science lecturer said, was a politician who “preached
morality”, but his behaviour had been “ethically deplorable”
http://tinyurl.com/ydb3n3v

A Christian who's a compulsive liar....
http://tinyurl.com/yerdjww

Australia’s future PM?
http://tinyurl.com/ye67g3d
Don’t think so! LOL...

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 28, 2010, 9:51:03 AM5/28/10

Its the Pinoy solution.

bringyagrogalong

May 28, 2010, 9:52:20 AM5/28/10
> Australia’s future PM?http://tinyurl.com/ye67g3d

> Don’t think so!  LOL...

Worth repeating!

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 28, 2010, 9:48:20 PM5/28/10

Yes, and we know who they are. Sergay, Bentgay, you, etc.

bringyagrogalong

May 28, 2010, 10:04:58 PM5/28/10

Worth repeating!

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 28, 2010, 10:34:06 PM5/28/10
dechucka wrote:

> "nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message
>> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(
>>
>> Rudd cameout today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
>> will take Japan to the international court.
>>
>> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
>> years.
>>
>> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>
> bugger all

Is that your opinion of KRudd's performance?

>> Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
>> Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
>> whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?
>
> and the result of this was

His ego needs to be deflated.

dechucka

May 29, 2010, 10:23:25 PM5/29/10

" Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
<""does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs\"@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
message news:4c007d1a$0$27869$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

> dechucka wrote:
>>
>> "nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message
>>> We have an idiot as a PM, really sad for Australia :(
>>>
>>> Rudd cameout today after 3 years of doing nothing on whaling said he
>>> will take Japan to the international court.
>>>
>>> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
>>> years.
>>>
>>> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>>
>> bugger all
>
> Is that your opinion of KRudd's performance?

Comprehension not your strong point obviously

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 29, 2010, 11:07:50 PM5/29/10
dechucka wrote:

> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
> <""does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs\"@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
> message news:4c007d1a$0$27869$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...
>> dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message

>>> bugger all
>>
>> Is that your opinion of KRudd's performance?
>
> Comprehension not your strong point obviously

Cluelessness is both yours and labour's lot in life.

dechucka

May 30, 2010, 12:32:08 AM5/30/10

message news:4c01d684$0$8786$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

> dechucka wrote:
>>
>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
>> <""does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs\"@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
>> message news:4c007d1a$0$27869$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

>>> Is that your opinion of KRudd's performance?
>>
>> Comprehension not your strong point obviously
>
> Cluelessness is both yours and labour's lot in life.

wrong again boy

Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology

May 30, 2010, 12:37:50 AM5/30/10
Appendix 2

A parallel being established between Newmont President Searls 'letter
of February 22, 1978, sent to Mr Ian Jones, Secretary of the A.W.U,
Telfer Branch, where on the "Summary of the Turcaud- Parallel Range
dispute" paragraph n°4 Searls says :

Quote: Dr Tyrwhitt in company of Thomson, made the first visit to the
area by a Newmont employee in April 1972. At the time, Tyrwhitt
confirmed, the stratigraphic controls of mineralisation and took
samples, which subsequently indicated significant gold mineralisation
Endquote

While on Narla report of the Directors of 1972 can be read:
Quote: Paterson Range A group of 21 claims were pegged on an anomalous
zone in the Paterson Range situated approximately 100 miles south east
of Marble Bar. Subsequent to 30th of June, 1972, eight percussion
holes totalling 1,035 feet and four costeans were developed. Assay
results showed that surface mineralisation did not persist below the
surface. As there was no indication of an economic prospect Narla
withdrew from further involvement in the exploration programme.
Endquote

Of course no mention to Jones is made by Searls of both the Koehn
report & the Narla smoke-screen company, as for the Day Dawn
shareholders they should be pleased in learning that they were
compensated for their exploration cost, that is 2 days field trip by
Koehn to & fro Telfer Mine Dome following data provided to Day Dawn &
Thomson by my consultants Berven & Schiller. Extremely interesting
information in that letter by Searls, as proof of the most vicious
way Newmont / Newcrest has been twisting History, and still do now.

For clarity I am also including what appears on
Appendix 1,
,but the demonstration of the cover up & criminal proceeding is
appearing there by easily matching the contradictory documents, since
unfortunately for the Newmont / Newcrest Mining Criminals there is NO
perfect crime, although I have to admit they tried hard to achieve
such commendable goal.
(by their standards indeed)

Newmont President Searls 'letter of February 22, 1978, sent to Mr Ian
Jones, Secretary of the A.W.U, Telfer Branch, where on the "Summary of
the Turcaud- Parallel Range dispute" paragraph n°3 Searls says:
Newmont approached Day Dawn Minerals and agreed to acquire all data
they had on the area for a sum of money, which sum, equated to their
cost of exploration of the area, was soon thereafter paid.
Unquote

Interesting also in relation to Koehn 's report is again Newmont
President Searls 'letter of February 22, 1978, sent to Mr Ian Jones,
Secretary of the A.W.U, Telfer Branch, where on the "Summary of the
Turcaud- Parallel Range dispute" paragraph n°2 Searls says
On April 4, 1972, Mr Ronald Thomson joined Newmont on a contract as
Resident Geologist in Kalgoorlie. Shortly thereafter, he brought to
Newmont's attention a copper/gold prospect
( § please note copper/gold prospect as Turcaud promoted it)
…in a then undisclosed remote location
( § not so remote for a well-debased Australian Mining Pioneer)
…He showed Dr Tyrwhitt assay results indicating a strong gold
mineralisation associated with quartz veining in a Proterozoic
sedimentary sequence.
(§ hence nothing to do with the Zambian copper belt bullshit, but
rather with the Utah Kennecot copper mine sandstone like environment,
since as Searls ignore no visible gold at Telfer)
… Thomson declined to any further information pending Newmont reaching
an arrangement with Day Dawn minerals, for whom Thomson had been
working on contract at the time he obtained the samples and assays
results.

END

Copyright Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology

La Rochelle 19 May 2010

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 30, 2010, 1:45:25 AM5/30/10
dechucka wrote:

> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
> <"does.tholen.hav...@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in

> message news:4c01d684$0$8786$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...
>> dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
>>> <"does.tholen.hav...@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in

>>> message news:4c007d1a$0$27869$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

>>> Comprehension not your strong point obviously
>>
>> Cluelessness is both yours and labour's lot in life.
>
> wrong again boy

If its only labour's, how do you account for your own cluelessness?

dechucka

May 30, 2010, 3:08:11 AM5/30/10

message news:4c01fb73$0$8817$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

> dechucka wrote:
>>
>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
>> <"does.tholen.hav...@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
>> message news:4c01d684$0$8786$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

>>> Cluelessness is both yours and labour's lot in life.
>>
>> wrong again boy
>
> If its only labour's, how do you account for your own cluelessness?

wrong again, post again and you can go for the trifecta

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 30, 2010, 3:28:02 AM5/30/10

Admission you don't have a clue noted.

Benway (original non-Zionist)

May 30, 2010, 5:07:38 AM5/30/10

**************************************

The only solution for the myriad problems caused
by feral immigration, is to simply drop it in its
tracks. But our bipartisan immigrationist
politicians are too billionaire friendly and
corrupt to do that.

Our spineless leaders are puppets of the globalist
mega-wealthy who legally buy political favours and
allegiances with massive bribes and donations.

***************************************

dechucka

May 30, 2010, 6:28:39 AM5/30/10
snip

>> wrong again, post again and you can go for the trifecta
>
> Admission you don't have a clue noted.

and we have a winner in the stupidity stakes

Green Lantern

May 30, 2010, 7:10:09 AM5/30/10

" Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
<""does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs\"@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
message news:4c01d684$0$8786$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

> dechucka wrote:
>>
>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
>> <""does.tholen.have.many.kook.outs\"@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
>> message news:4c007d1a$0$27869$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

>>> Is that your opinion of KRudd's performance?
>>
>> Comprehension not your strong point obviously
>
> Cluelessness is both yours and labour's lot in life.

LOL !

nospamplease

May 30, 2010, 6:26:55 PM5/30/10
On Fri, 28 May 2010 19:04:58 -0700 (PDT), bringyagrogalong
<sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

>bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

Lies, damned lies and hysterics
By Paul Murray.
May 25th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Is telling the truth about lying worse than lying while appearing to
tell the truth? It appears that in the minds of many political
journalists in Australia the answer is a resounding yes.

Tony Abbott's muddle-headed explanation about why politicians go
beyond the boundaries of truthfulness in their verbal communications
was much discussed last week. Most commentators lacerated the
Opposition Leader and a succession of Government ministers - minus the
Prime Minister - labelled him Phoney Tony in a well-executed attack.

But it took until the weekend for the full hypocrisy of what was being
said about Mr Abbott to bloom.

It came on the ABC's Sunday morning Insiders program from the most
pious of Australian journalists, the Sydney Morning Herald's David
Marr, who unwittingly proved Mr Abbott's point with his own ill-chosen
words.

When I joined in the castigation of Mr Abbott last Thursday - mainly
on the grounds of his self-indulgence and lack of discipline - I
included the exact words he used during Kerry O'Brien's 7.30 Report
interview because it was already becoming clear that in many instances
he was being attacked for things he just didn't say.

So, once again, this is the offending section of the interview:

Abbott: "I know politicians are going to be judged on everything they
say but sometimes, in the heat of discussion, you go a little bit
further than you would if it was an absolutely calm, considered,
prepared, scripted remark, which is one of the reasons why the
statements that need to be taken absolutely as gospel truth are those
carefully prepared scripted remarks."

O'Brien: "So every time you make a statement, we have to ask you
whether it's carefully prepared and scripted or whether it's just
something on the fly?"

Abbott: "But all of us, Kerry, all of us when we're in the heat of
verbal combat, so to speak, will sometimes say things that go a little
bit further."

Cut to the Insiders program. Conservative columnist Gerard Henderson
made the point that Mr Abbott was merely saying, clumsily, that the
spoken word was not precise.
"Have a look at the transcript of this (discussion)," Henderson said,
a good warning that Marr failed to heed.

Marr responded: "This is the crucial point about the whole thing. Why
couldn't he say �we've changed our mind'?

"The curious thing is, in the political culture of this country, he
chose to say �I'm occasionally a liar' rather than say we've changed
our mind.

Henderson: "David, don't verbal him. He did not say �I am occasionally
a liar'. That's verballing."

Marr: "He occasionally says things you can't trust. He was saying you
can't trust my word."

Well, Mr Abbott didn't say that either.

But here was Marr doing exactly what Mr Abbott was explaining some
politicians do: that in the heat of debate or a television interview -
or even a panel discussion - people go further than the facts should
allow them. Further than the truth.

Last week, I also suggested that Mr Abbott could have used the "we
changed our mind" line. But I noted that if he wanted to be really
truthful, he would have said he simply needed to come up with a policy
that would win a few votes.

The "change of mind" excuse isn't really the truth either. But what
Marr tells us is that it's the sort of untruthfulness that is
acceptable within our political culture. Now I'm sure Marr wouldn't
have written anything as silly as what he said on Insiders in his
regular work for the Sydney Morning Herald because his words strayed
so far from what Mr Abbott actually said. His writing clearly needs to
be "gospel truth".

None of this excuses Mr Abbott for the original sin O'Brien was
pursuing, which was about saying one thing and doing another about new
taxes.

That goes right back to Mr Abbott's early success as Opposition Leader
against Prime Minister Kevin Rudd on the ETS.

"Whether it's a stealth tax (like) the emissions trading scheme,
whether it's an upfront and straightforward tax like a carbon tax,
there will not be any new taxes as part of the coalition's policies,"
Mr Abbott rashly said on December 3, just three months before
proposing a $2.7 billion tax on big companies to fund a universal paid
parental leave scheme.

O'Brien confronted him with this duplicity and Mr Abbott responded by
torturously exorcising some Jesuit guilt.

No such qualms for the previously-Catholic, now Anglicised, Kevin
Rudd, who segues neatly from one lie to the next without even
blushing.

A fortnight ago, I catalogued how Mr Rudd had lied three times about
the proposed mining tax: about the amount of tax miners already paid,
about his scheme's similarities to the resource rent tax on the
North-West Shelf gas developments and that it would fund a 2 per cent
lift in superannuation contributions, when employers will foot the
bill.

Those easily detected mistruths were hardly noticed by the Canberra
press gallery.

Political journalists will spend this election year doing nothing
other than drawing comparisons between the two men, but on this
occasion Mr Abbott's standards of honesty were peculiarly not compared
with Mr Rudd's. There seems to be a double standard at work.

So is telling the truth about bending the truth worse than outright
lying?

nospamplease

May 30, 2010, 6:30:15 PM5/30/10

What a load of crap.

You either vote ALP or Libs. I would never vote the minor parties
ahead of these two parties, not ever.

And that WA First party now looks like a front to the ALP so their
vote goes down to the ALP as second last on my ballot box with the
Greens at third last.

dechucka

May 30, 2010, 11:26:38 PM5/30/10

"nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message

Why? I have voted in independent members in the past and they have proved
very good

asdf

May 30, 2010, 11:29:42 PM5/30/10

Me too. I voted independent the time before last, and the chap was very,
very good at lobbying for local issues. Not so good on the macro stuff,
sadly.

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

May 31, 2010, 12:47:44 AM5/31/10
Green Lantern wrote:
> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
> <"does.tholen.hav...@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in

Hey! I was being serious! ;-)

nospamplease

May 31, 2010, 1:16:11 AM5/31/10
On Mon, 31 May 2010 13:29:42 +1000, "asdf" <as...@nowhere.nowhere>
wrote:

All they can do is lobby, they can't ver get anywhere because they
can't contact who ever is the PM which is why you have to vote ALP or
Libs because its MP's can go all theway to the top an dif in oppsition
they can block bills where MP's in the lower house don't exist but
they do in the senate.

That loony senator Fielding from Family First, a real idiot. Believes
in that Creation Theory and belives the Earth is only 6000 years old.
These parties are way off the planet and area buch of halfwits and
baffoons. There os only one ind senator that is any good an dthat Zen
guy, forget his name but again he really can't do much as he does not
beong to the major parties.

asdf

May 31, 2010, 1:25:36 AM5/31/10

Yep. That's why I won't be voting independent in the Senate this time round.

Independents = loony apparently.

dechucka

May 31, 2010, 1:33:48 AM5/31/10

"nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message

Your local independent can do a lot because both sides want the seat next
time. If you want nothing to happen live in a safe Labor or Liberal seat

> That loony senator Fielding from Family First, a real idiot. Believes
> in that Creation Theory and belives the Earth is only 6000 years old.
> These parties are way off the planet and area buch of halfwits and
> baffoons. There os only one ind senator that is any good an dthat Zen
> guy, forget his name but again he really can't do much as he does not
> beong to the major parties.

I like a balance of power in the Senate but choose your minor party
carefully

asdf

May 31, 2010, 1:36:33 AM5/31/10

Unfortunately, the 'minor' party always turns out to be loony.

I chose 'Green' last time, and they chucked the baby out with the
bathwater....

It's all very well occupying the moral high ground, but not much use when
the sea level is rising....

nospamplease

May 31, 2010, 2:54:48 AM5/31/10
On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:36:33 +1000, "asdf" <as...@nowhere.nowhere>
wrote:

They have great intention but that is about as far as that goes.
Its the devil in the details and lack of basic understanding how the
real world works that is the troubling thing.

Look at the twits in the Greens party here in WA. They find out that
the only greans in the lower house MP had an affair with Troy Buswell,
so instead of supporting her they threaten her if she didn't do as
they say they were going to release it to the media.

At least the Greens national leader to his credit backed her up but
not her own Greens in WA.

Greens leader WA took the moral high ground and considering she's a
lesbian I found all that quite weird.

It seems to be credible in the greens you've got to be gay. They
really are a bunch of twats are the Greens in WA. Now that Ind Greens
lady is an IND and come tne next Fed election all this will be
remembered on how the party turned on one of their own.

>I chose 'Green' last time, and they chucked the baby out with the
>bathwater....

It appear sthe Greens its their way or the highway, much like Rudd.
Oh well, let the voters decide, the sooner the better.

Silly old Rudd now says he'll re look at the super tax in 18 months.
So he'll keep the mess going and the uncertainty going for 18 months.
That is a really dumb ideaby Rudd.

>It's all very well occupying the moral high ground, but not much use when
>the sea level is rising....

I see ads for realesate and there isone going now for soem new super
suburb right in front of the ocean and I'm thinking to myself, with
sea levels rising the way they are on 30 years they'll be underwater.

No doubt the ones selling a super city there have probablty bought
land higher up so when they are flooded below they can say we have a
new suburb starting at this new higher location.

asdf

May 31, 2010, 4:03:24 AM5/31/10

I see you have no real point to make.

b.s.

May 31, 2010, 8:59:43 AM5/31/10

message news:4c033f72$0$14159$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

> Green Lantern wrote:
>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "
>> <"does.tholen.hav...@kangarooistan.com.au ."> wrote in
>> message news:4c01d684$0$8786$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...

>>> Cluelessness is both yours and labour's lot in life.
>>
>> LOL !
>
> Hey! I was being serious! ;-)

fucking dickhead, go back to chewing your ear wax idiot.

YOU ARE SUCH A GROVELLER LIKE THE REST OF YOUR HOWARD PACK. GROVELLING
AROUND THE MONEY MAKERS UNABLE TO WORK OUT WHEN YOU HAVE A BARGAINING
ADVANTAGE.
THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GROVELLING AROUND THE MINERS INSTEAD OF SOLID POLICIES
THAT ADVANTAGE AUSTRALIA, SHAREHOLDERS IN MINING AND YOU CAN GO ON TO OTHER
GAINS AND POLICIES OUR COUNTRY NEEDS.

NOT JUST DOPEY REFERENCES TO MINOR QUIRKS AND OUTBURSTS THAT WOULD EVEN LAST
IN AN OLD LADIES GOSSIP GROUP.

Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
> years.
>
> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>

> Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
> Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
> whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?

And you think that Japan has no need for the gas? Does not perhaps Japan owe
us as a friendly nation for uinterrupted supply despite their underhanded
taking of whales for commercial use.

And you think it's all hoo ha about the political power of Russia because
it supplies so much of Europe's gas?

We might be better off selling our gas to Europe instead of the cheating ,
blustering Japs who refuse to give up some of their more barbaric practices
even though under threat of killing of upply entirely.And supply is only
there because other countries honor their obligations , not because they
dont want to harvest whales.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4579648.stm
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aOEOC7LFhL7o&refer=europe-redirectoldpage

Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
> years.
>
> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>

> Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
> Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
> whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?

And you think that Japan has no need for the gas? Does not perhaps Japan owe
us as a friendly nation for uinterrupted supply despite their underhanded
taking of whales for commercial use.

And you think it's all hoo ha about the political power of Russia because
it supplies so much of Europe's gas?

We might be better off selling our gas to Europe instead of the cheating ,
blustering Japs who refuse to give up some of their more barbaric practices
even though under threat of killing of upply entirely.And supply is only
there because other countries honor their obligations , not because they
dont want to harvest whales.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4579648.stm
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aOEOC7LFhL7o&refer=europe-redirectoldpage

nospamplease

May 31, 2010, 7:42:47 PM5/31/10

Europe runs not on Gas but Nuclear Power. They are sensible where we
are stupid. We really ought to be nuclear. The French are 75% nuclear,
Germany isn't Nuclear but gets most of its power from France.

The only ones buying gas are Japan and China, the rest are mainly
Nuclear. If you want zero emmissions then it has to be Nuclear.

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4579648.stm
>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,476565,00.html
>http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aOEOC7LFhL7o&refer=europe-redirectoldpage
>

> Now Japan is buying $50b worth of Gas from Australia over the next 25
>> years.
>>
>> What does Rudd think is going to be Japan's responce?
>>
>> Peter Garrett ought to be talking to the previous Government Minister
>> Campbell on what he did to get other countries to support the STOP of
>> whaling but no is his ego just as big as our Ruddy hopely PM ?
>>

>And you think that Japan has no need for the gas? Does not perhaps Japan owe
>us as a friendly nation for uinterrupted supply despite their underhanded
>taking of whales for commercial use.

If we don't someone else will. Would you prefer to see humans suffer
over whales ?

Japan has 35% of its power from Nuclear power stations. They are
building more Nuclear power stations as in China. Sell Gas now while
they can and keeps our worjers in jobs in Australia.

>And you think it's all hoo ha about the political power of Russia because
>it supplies so much of Europe's gas?

You have no idea. Like I said above most of Europe and the rest of the
worls has gone for thesafer nuclear energy. Even Indonsia to the north
of us are going Nuclear.

Look at all the deaths associated with Gas power. One mistake and it
blows up and you have a fire running for weeks just likewhat happened
in WA a few years back and then look at the oil mess in the US.

We ought to drop Gas/Oil for nuclear power. Then have electric cars.

Sooner or later we will be forced to go nuclear. The co founder of
Greenpeace is promoting nuclear power now.

>We might be better off selling our gas to Europe instead of the cheating ,
>blustering Japs who refuse to give up some of their more barbaric practices
>even though under threat of killing of upply entirely.And supply is only
>there because other countries honor their obligations , not because they
>dont want to harvest whales.

Read above.

nospamplease

May 31, 2010, 7:43:27 PM5/31/10
On Mon, 31 May 2010 18:03:24 +1000, "asdf" <as...@nowhere.nowhere>
wrote:

LOL

Green Lantern

Jun 1, 2010, 4:50:29 AM6/1/10

"nospamplease" <nospam...@mo.com> wrote in message

He never says much apart from accusing other people of not saying much.

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Jun 1, 2010, 10:40:02 AM6/1/10

And that's not saying much!