School Children Must Carry Side Arms

1 view

John Lott

Dec 3, 2005, 6:17:18 PM12/3/05
The only way for American children to be safe is for them to pack side arms
at school, there are bullies everywhere and who knows when the next kid is
going to show up with his Dad's M16 or AK and start blowing away those
arrogant, obese little cunts.

Nothing stops a bully in a school yzrd like flashing a Glock.

A well armed school yard is a polite school yard.

Robin Hood Zoro

Dec 4, 2005, 6:13:56 AM12/4/05
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 23:17:18 +0000, John...@guns.gun (John Lott)

rlac...@inter.invalid

Jan 22, 2006, 10:14:33 AM1/22/06
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 23:17:18 +0000, John...@guns.gun (John Lott) wrote:

I can't really see it happening with a bunch of M16 or AK47, but there
is a large portion of the Canadian public that have a weird notion about
handguns being deadlier than a 50cal. BMG...where do these people come from?

A flashing Glock is all it takes, but kids must be taught a safety
course, and not necessarily the ones that we had to gobble up during the
Bill17/68 CFI Reich. A normal range practical course should do and since there's
a 18 year old minimum law, these packing kids would need to be as responsible as
any adult.

I suppose some of proper mental age can, but for most parts I sort of
doubt it,unless the Child happens to be a qualified CFI, or Gunsmith, which is
pretty rare especially in Canada.

Triad Productions-Fantalla(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research
http://ammo.at/lacasse http://reachme.at/bob