LOL --- i am STILL HERE! LOL

1 view

-=Spudley=-

Apr 10, 2008, 11:47:19 PM4/10/08
LOL HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA

HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA

LOL

oh me o mi when will this end lol lmao hmm------------------- hope u looking
forward to yet ANOTHER happy week of thousands of poasts fake -=Spudley=-
lol

Im just warming up toooo--------- getting ready to switch to all groups you
inhabit lol lmao hmm etc etc :---))))))))))))
when my telfer mine is returned it will all stop---------so u know wot
needs to be dun.

PEE-DRINKING,FAKE TAN WEARING,STALKING,COCK-HEADED, COMMUNIST,RETARDED,
DRUG_FUCKED,CHILD-FUCKING,SHIRT-LIFTING,TREE-HUGGING,
IDENITY-STEALING,CRIMINAL, SHIT-EATING, HOMOSEXUAL, FILThY, DEAD-CUNT,
AFTERBIRTH, BACON-AND-EGG-EATING, FAKER,IMPOSTER,
CANKEROUS,SLOPE_HEADED, CANCEROUS, SEPTIC, GANGRENOUS,
DISTENDED,FRAWDSTER,IMPERSONATOR, IMMORAL, SICK, TWISTED, EVIL,RANCID
CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why does a retarded fuckwit keep asking me stupid questions! Is what I
keep asking myself." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell, 18/01/06.

"what's really tragic is, he appears to believe that he is me -=Spudley=-,
what a sad person he is or he has become." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell,
08/04/08.

stev...@iinet.net.au Stev...@westnet.com.au Steven Rayner

son of a bitch

Apr 11, 2008, 12:23:26 AM4/11/08
Shouldn't you be in school, child

-=Spudley=-

Apr 11, 2008, 1:03:33 AM4/11/08
He should be taken into custody.

-=Spudley=-

Apr 11, 2008, 1:35:31 AM4/11/08

--

alt.religion.scientology, rec.sport.football.college, aus.tv, alt.ozdebate,
aus.electronics, aus.net.access

alt.religion.scientology, rec.sport.football.college, aus.tv,
aus.net.access,alt.ozdebate

it.politica,news.admin.net-abuse.sightings,ny.jobs,aus.net.access,alt.religion.scientology

it.politica,ny.jobs,aus.net.access,alt.religion.scientology,rec.sport.football.college,aus.tv

ny.jobs,aus.net.access,alt.religion.scientology,rec.sport.football.college,aus.tv

alt.support.depression,
aus.net.access,wa.general,alt.religion.scientology,rec.sport.football.college,aus.tv

aus.net.access,alt.religion.scientology,rec.sport.football.college,aus.tv,wa.general,alt.ozdebate

aus.net.access,aus.tv,wa.general,alt.ozdebate,aus.electronics, aus.general

aus.politics,aus.net.access,aus.politics,aus.business,aus.legal,aus.general,aus.electronics,wa.general,alt.ozdebate

stev...@iinet.net.au Stev...@westnet.com.au

-=Spudley=-@work.com

"Why does a retarded fuckwit keep asking me stupid questions! Is what I
keep asking myself." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell, 18/01/06.

"what's really tragic is, he appears to believe that he is me -=Spudley=-,
what a sad person he is or he has become." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell,
08/04/08.

stev...@iinet.net.au Stev...@westnet.com.au Steven Rayner

www.sourpatch.org

Hamish_...@bigpond.net.au

Spudley \(Hamish McTavish\)
29-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Masked Patriot wrote:
> "Nygel How - HighPerOz InterNode Services" <laur...@godfreynet.net>
> wrote in message news:41aad167$1...@duster.adelaide.on.net...
>> Hay Nigel,
>> We have been waiting for your little visit-where ARE you Nigel
>> Howe-purveyor
>> of paedophilia and proprietor of the PAEDOPHILE FRIENDLY ISP -
>> HYPEROZ?????
>> Nigel Howe-you have claimed here that we were in for it,-you knew
>> who we were-our business and where we lived.
>> Nigel Howe-you clearly said you among others was going to pay us a
>> visit-did
>> you lose your way Nige?
>> The TRUTH is that YOU- Nigel ARE FULL OF SHIT. As always hay!
>> We knew that of course-your lies are like a broken record.
>> Hahahaha-poor sad old nige. Piss weak and ineffectual as ever. Big
>> scary Nigel Howe (The PEDOPHILE) is coming to get us! He has
>> friends(lol) who gave
>> him some juict titbits of imformation.
>> WHERE are YOU or the OTHERS Nige? When are you coming for us?
>> You continue to give EVERYONE in the industry a good LAUGH at your
>> expense Nigel Howe-were it not for your stalking and other less
>> savory habits it would be a joke full stop. We are still monitoring
>> you very closly Howe. Anything a little unusual happen about a week
>> to 10 days ago-HMM?
>
> Hello Ashley

Apart from using Nigel's name numerous times, there is very little
comparison to Ashley.
The writing style is quite different with his use of hyphens being abundant
and his spelling is atrocious.
Could be a Nigel hating club member with similar traits as the rest of them
except for the death threats part.
Ultimately it is someone with a deep and hateful grudge who appears to be
quite disturbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Newsgroup Messages Hosts Msgs:Host
1 perl.cpan.testers 5,294 47 113
2 it.politica 1,914 315 6
3 misc.test 1,701 6 284
4 news.admin.net-abuse.sightings 1,234 26 47
5 ny.jobs 1,213 11 110
6 aol.neighborhood.ny.new-york 1,211 7 173
7 news.lists.filters 1,177 13 91
8 it.sport.calcio.milan 1,171 187 6
9 microsoft.public.test 1,169 4 292
10 alt.bestjobsusa.computer 1,104 12 92
11 it.comp.console 1,036 213 5
12 pl.soc.religia 1,009 20 50
13 us.jobs.offered 964 17 57
14 rec.games.pinball 962 428 2
15 alt.marketplace.online.ebay 931 9 103
16 fr.soc.politique 883 226 4
17 it.hobby.motociclismo 871 139 6
18 alt.bestjobsusa.jobs.offered 870 11 79
19 alt.support.depression 825 96 9
20 pa.jobs.offered 782 12 65
21 it.test 753 81 9
22 nl.politiek 741 124 6
23 uk.rec.motorcycles 721 91 8
24 nj.jobs 679 13 52
25 linux.debian.bugs.dist 674 1 674
26 pl.pregierz 673 166 4
27 alt.politics 644 203 3
28 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 616 167 4
29 rec.sport.pro-wrestling 594 157 4
30 it.politica.internazionale 564 77 7
31 md.jobs 560 5 112
32 alt.religion.scientology 553 146 4
33 comp.os.linux.advocacy 547 101 5
34 alt.fan.cecil-adams 534 117 5
35 rec.food.cooking 529 153 3
36 alt.atheism 527 181 3
37 it.sport.calcio.roma 522 125 4
38 rec.sport.tennis 519 130 4
39 pl.misc.samochody 515 242 2
40 aol.neighborhood.pa.philadelphia 500 8 62
41 rec.gambling.poker 500 137 4
42 alt.usage.english 491 127 4
43 fa.linux.kernel 486 3 162
44 linux.kernel 486 2 243
45 tw.bbs.forsale.house 484 60 8
46 it.sport.calcio.inter-fc 481 143 3
47 it.discussioni.auto 471 128 4
48 it.media.tv 467 119 4
49 rec.sport.football.college 467 119 4
50 rec.travel.europe 457 77 6
51 alt.religion.islam 455 45 10
52 rec.arts.drwho 443 55 8
53 alt.fifty-plus.friends 437 73 6
54 pl.soc.polityka 437 110 4
55 it.economia.borsa 435 118 4
56 alt.politics.bush 427 149 3
57 soc.culture.israel 414 31 13
58 alt.bestjobsusa.computer.jobs 413 10 41
59 rec.music.beatles 409 88 5
60 alt.tv.american-idol 401 100 4
61 alt.japanese.neojapan.fairu.gazou.lolilo 388 4 97
62 uk.people.silversurfers 385 34 11
63 alt.slack 384 86 4
64 us.jobs 381 13 29
65 pl.rec.foto.cyfrowa 377 147 3
66 soc.culture.singapore 366 53 7
67 it.hobby.fai-da-te 358 139 3
68 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh 357 130 3
69 it.arti.musica.strumenti.chitarra 354 117 3
70 pl.soc.prawo 351 117 3
71 de.soc.politik.misc 350 93 4
72 pl.rec.rowery 348 134 3
73 uk.railway 348 115 3
74 free.alt.freedom.japan.loli 347 4 87
75 dk.politik 345 76 5
76 talk.origins 345 1 345
77 it.sport.calcio.torino 344 61 6
78 uk.legal 344 74 5
79 microsoft.public.excel.misc 332 57 6
80 it.sport.calcio.napoli 330 97 3
81 rec.sport.disc 315 147 2
82 alt.home.repair 314 141 2
83 microsoft.public.excel.programming 313 76 4
84 comp.lang.labview 309 2 154
85 nz.general 308 61 5
86 it.arti.fotografia.digitale 301 129 2
87 alt.gossip.celebrities 298 112 3
88 aus.politics 297 52 6
89 uk.d-i-y 294 85 3
90 uk.media.tv.misc 293 109 3
91 uk.rec.competitions 292 38 8
92 microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs 288 55 5
93 alt.anonymous.messages 285 13 22
94 hr.soc.politika 284 90 3
95 alt.autos.toyota 283 54 5
96 sci.math 280 108 3
97 rec.arts.tv 278 101 3
98 rec.aviation.piloting 278 72 4
99 it.sport.calcio 275 110 2
100 comp.lang.c 274 87 3
"son of a bitch" <Stev...@westnet.com.au> wrote in message

-=Spudley=-

Apr 11, 2008, 1:42:56 AM4/11/08

"Fake-=Spudley=-" <Stev...@westnet.com.au > wrote in message

> He should be taken into custody.

LOL--- somebody is seriously CUT --------LOL
u like bondage as well hay u child rectum afficianado menstrual drinker---

2 bad 4 U I will do as i want and do as i say +++++ i have NO intention of
EVER giving you any piece on the inTerNet lmao lol hmm---

---i will keep going then suddenly go quiet to give u false hope-----then
WHAM i will flood the living fucken SHIT out of ANY post in ur name in ANY
group {backdated from the time i went quiet} until the day i die. this is a
solemn promise----

hope ur happy with the consequences of ur stupidity behind the keyboard you

PEE-DRINKING,FAKE TAN WEARING,STALKING,COCK-HEADED, COMMUNIST,RETARDED,
DRUG_FUCKED,CHILD-FUCKING,SHIRT-LIFTING,TREE-HUGGING,
IDENITY-STEALING,CRIMINAL, SHIT-EATING, HOMOSEXUAL, FILThY, DEAD-CUNT,
AFTERBIRTH, BACON-AND-EGG-EATING, FAKER,IMPOSTER,
CANKEROUS,SLOPE_HEADED, CANCEROUS, SEPTIC, GANGRENOUS,
DISTENDED,FRAWDSTER,IMPERSONATOR, IMMORAL, SICK, TWISTED, EVIL,RANCID
CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why does a retarded fuckwit keep asking me stupid questions! Is what I
keep asking myself." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell, 18/01/06.

"what's really tragic is, he appears to believe that he is me -=Spudley=-,
what a sad person he is or he has become." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell,
08/04/08.

stev...@iinet.net.au Stev...@westnet.com.au Steven Rayner

Leeson

Apr 11, 2008, 3:58:38 AM4/11/08
SPAM ME PLEASE
ck...@lgm.gov.my

I'm testing my new spam filter! :)

-=Spudley=-

Apr 11, 2008, 9:24:27 AM4/11/08
Nope, you were gone in the head a long time ago.

-=Spudley=-

Apr 11, 2008, 11:50:36 PM4/11/08
PEE-DRINKING,FAKE TAN WEARING,STALKING,COCK-HEADED, COMMUNIST,RETARDED,
DRUG_FUCKED,CHILD-FUCKING,SHIRT-LIFTING,TREE-HUGGING,
IDENITY-STEALING,CRIMINAL, SHIT-EATING, HOMOSEXUAL, FILThY, DEAD-CUNT,
AFTERBIRTH, BACON-AND-EGG-EATING, FAKER,IMPOSTER,
CANKEROUS,SLOPE_HEADED, CANCEROUS, SEPTIC, GANGRENOUS,
DISTENDED,FRAWDSTER,IMPERSONATOR, IMMORAL, SICK, TWISTED, EVIL,RANCID

"Why does a retarded fuckwit keep asking me stupid questions! Is what I
keep asking myself." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell, 18/01/06.

"what's really tragic is, he appears to believe that he is me -=Spudley=-,
what a sad person he is or he has become." - Steve "-=Spudley=-" Campbell,
08/04/08.

stev...@iinet.net.au Stev...@westnet.com.au Steven Rayner

-=Spudley=-

-=Spudley=-