'Iran planning to make islamic cars'

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Nov 11, 2007, 11:56:11 AM11/11/07

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2v8h4r

The country will cooperate in this project with businesses from Turkey and
car maker Proton from Malaysia.

The car will have accessories especially for moslems, like a compass
pointing to Mekka, and compartments for the koran and veils.

The car will be produced for exportation to all the world's countries,
according to Proton. The company intends to conquer new markets, now where
it loses its market share in its homeland Malaysia.

--
Proudly introducing the free speech concept to german/european politicians &
jurists. >.)

'Freedom of speech - use it or lose it.'

Len McLaughlin

Nov 11, 2007, 1:15:47 PM11/11/07

"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.mx> wrote in message
================
What about a compartment for explosives?
-lm

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Nov 11, 2007, 1:42:17 PM11/11/07

"Len McLaughlin" <l...@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> What about a compartment for explosives?

I'm sure they'll gladly receive any suggestions from their future customers
and others. Why not try and find a contact facility via
http://www.proton.com/ .

David Moss

Nov 11, 2007, 7:28:09 PM11/11/07
In article <1d41oi....@news.alt.net>, ch80...@yahoo.com.mx
writes...

> The car will have accessories especially for moslems, like a compass
> pointing to Mekka, and compartments for the koran and veils.

Hmm, so its going to have a glove box. Thats unusual ;-)
And GPS navigation? Isn't that an option in all cars nowadays?

Its OK Michael, you can come out from under the bed. It was only
marketing hype.

--
DM
personal opinion only

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Nov 12, 2007, 4:20:53 AM11/12/07

"jake" <ja...@127.0.0.1> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Will it have a device fitted so that women cannot drive it -
> disconnected power steering for example?

It will have Mekka GPS. What else can you possibly ask for.

OldSage

Nov 17, 2007, 7:58:15 AM11/17/07
In article <47374a1f$0$5292$9a56...@news.aliant.net>, Len McLaughlin
<l...@nospam.com> wrote:

> "Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.mx> wrote in message
> >

> > http://preview.tinyurl.com/2v8h4r
> >

> > The country will cooperate in this project with businesses from Turkey and
> > car maker Proton from Malaysia.
> >
> > The car will have accessories especially for moslems, like a compass
> > pointing to Mekka

This is a joke, right?

A compass? pointing to Mecca?

Mecca will be at a different compass point depending on where the car
is. No compass in the world can possibly know where the hell Mecca is.

> > , and compartments for the koran and veils.

Ahhh. You mean...a glove box!

> ================
> What about a compartment for explosives?
> -lm

Yeah. Let's call it...a petrol tank!

Little Johnny Howard

Nov 17, 2007, 8:13:01 AM11/17/07

I wonder what sort of mileage it will get. Will it run on the smell of
an oily raghead, for instance?

David Johnston

Nov 17, 2007, 1:20:28 PM11/17/07
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:58:15 +0300, OldSage <Old...@HisPeak.com>
wrote:

>In article <47374a1f$0$5292$9a56...@news.aliant.net>, Len McLaughlin
><l...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> "Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.mx> wrote in message
>> >

>> > http://preview.tinyurl.com/2v8h4r
>> >

>> > The country will cooperate in this project with businesses from Turkey and
>> > car maker Proton from Malaysia.
>> >
>> > The car will have accessories especially for moslems, like a compass
>> > pointing to Mekka
>
>This is a joke, right?
>
>A compass? pointing to Mecca?
>
>Mecca will be at a different compass point depending on where the car
>is. No compass in the world can possibly know where the hell Mecca is.

GPS.

kangarooistan

Nov 17, 2007, 5:44:12 PM11/17/07
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:20:28 GMT, David Johnston <da...@block.net>
wrote:

You underestimate Allah.

Praetorian

Nov 17, 2007, 9:17:29 PM11/17/07
"kangarooistan" <kangar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:20:28 GMT, David Johnston <da...@block.net>
>>>This is a joke, right?
>>>
>>>A compass? pointing to Mecca?
>>>
>>>Mecca will be at a different compass point depending on where the car
>>>is. No compass in the world can possibly know where the hell Mecca is.
>>
>>GPS.
>
> You underestimate Allah.

Fuckwit.

Piss on allah.