Coal jobs "safe": Combet

Green Lantern

Mar 4, 2011, 11:13:29 PM3/4/11

i|||| | | || ||| || |||| 2.0

Mar 4, 2011, 11:24:26 PM3/4/11

"Green Lantern" <gr...@peril.com> wrote in message
news:WLicp.11847$MF5....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com...

It is pollyspeak or polyspeak or doubletalk, or lies.

No GST
No ETS
A polly says Coal jobs safe = they are truly fucked now

on a quick scan I didn't see he actually said they would be safe, tahts part of the trick,
say something they want to be interpreted as 'safe' but not actually say it. The have
years of practise, they are really good at it.

It is hard to keep reading the article , the new model fnords keep making me nod off.