Abbott makes a fool of himself

Polly the Parrot

Jun 25, 2010, 5:56:08 AM6/25/10
Being interviewed at present by Kerry ("Red Kerry") O'Brien on the 7.30
Report.

Really disappointing performance by Abbott IMO.

Maybe he should get the flick as well; give it to Joe Hockey?
--
Worth viewing:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ

Petzl

Jun 25, 2010, 6:49:29 AM6/25/10
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:56:08 +1000, Polly the Parrot
<flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>Being interviewed at present by Kerry ("Red Kerry") O'Brien on the 7.30
>Report.
>
>Really disappointing performance by Abbott IMO.
>
>Maybe he should get the flick as well; give it to Joe Hockey?

Before they do Abbott should have second thoughts about the
SuperProfits Tax and threaten an even higher amount than KRudd did.
That way the mining Magnets will pay the Liberals a stash of cash to
get rid of him.
At least this is what has happened with the Australian Labor Party
(ALP) in order to get rid of KRudd and the SuperProfits tax
Even though they have gone in the polls (yes its only a day) from
winning with kRudd to losing with Gillard
Thanks for voting!
. http://goo.gl/cLLD . (Telegraph)
Will Julia Gillard make a better PM than Kevin Rudd?
Yes 32.22% (2087 votes)
No 67.78% (4394 votes)
Total votes: 6481

"Dirty, Sexy Money" Four Corners ABC
. http://goo.gl/5biF .
From 2008 Labor gets cash to buy favors

Petzl
--
Is Gillard Australian?
Robert Wood was elected in 1987 to take his seat in the Senate in 1988. The High Court, in its decision In Re Wood ((1988)167 CLR 145), declared Wood’s election to be invalid, as he was not an Australian citizen at the time of his election.

olde.sault

Jun 25, 2010, 9:23:12 AM6/25/10
On Jun 25, 7:56 pm, Polly the Parrot <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

Your post is a disappointment, Polly--

Abbott said exactly what I thought.

How can you compare the political assassination of KRudd _while_ in_
_government to that of opposition deposing Nelson and then Turnbull?

Nelson just waffled on and on and had 13% approval. I can't work out
what happened to the man - certainly devoid of Liberal values.

Turnbull's rating only improved slightly and he became Rudd's man by
backing the shit ETS.

The two mentioned had, at some time, wanted to join the Labor Party!
It was hardly a recommendation for Liberal leadership.

Rudd brought Labor out of the wilderness and was still rating well in
the polls
(for reasons that escape me).

Unless Gillard stops the boats, rectifies the scams of the BER and
forgets about supertaxing the miners, what difference is she going to
make?

OS

I'm all for Tony Abbott - the best man since Howard.

OS

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Jun 25, 2010, 10:09:46 AM6/25/10

*********************************

Abbott is a shifty lunatic. I'll give
him this - he knows he is conflicted
and neurotic - like many who were twisted
by fundamentalist religious brainwashings.

If the globalists back him and tell the
public to vote him in, they might be sorry.
He is a type of unexploded bomb, maybe not
as volatile as Latham was, but unstable enough.

------------

Ignore what you read in Rupert Moloch's "The Israelian"
and vote for any party that is against
mass immigration and population growth.

Australia cannot indefinitely increase her
population, and to say otherwise is to lie.

Here is a party that Dick Smith supports:

Stable Population Party of Australia

*
http://www.populationparty.com/
*

------

Discouraging enquiry is all in a day's work for
most of the gibbering multicultural nitwits, but
their motives and hidden intentions can be
inferred from their tireless promotion of
billionaire friendly toxic immigration and
multiculturalism. Immigrationist politicians aim
to replace Aussies with a billionaire friendly
master race of cheap third world workers and
uncomplaining tenants.

*******************

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Jun 25, 2010, 10:33:37 AM6/25/10

***********************************

You almost got it right, girly.

Here, I'll help you:

...all for Tony Abbott - another loon just like Howard.

There, now that's better, isn't it?

Always glad to help the truly feeble.

*
http://www.bilegrip.com/var/www/html/images/gee.ozbest2.png
*
**********************

Polly the Parrot

Jun 25, 2010, 4:08:39 PM6/25/10
On 25/06/10 23:23, olde.sault wrote:
> Your post is a disappointment, Polly--
>
> Abbott said exactly what I thought.

Abbott was hesitant, and unconvincing IMO.

Don't get me wrong; I would like to see the end of Labor as much as
you, but I doubt if Abbott is up to it.

olde.sault

Jun 25, 2010, 6:26:19 PM6/25/10
On Jun 26, 6:08 am, Polly the Parrot <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

He is up to it but, with some backing from the thinking in this
country.

Last Wednesday,my grandchild died. A healthy boy of 12 years.

He died because he was bundled out of hospital, no doubt to make room
for a drug addict's overdose, or a hurt juvenile speedster.

My grandson had suffered a throat infection followed by kidney
complication.

His mother said: 'He is a very sick little boy. His face is swollen
like a pudding.'

I realised that the child should not have been discharged from
"intensive care".

He had a cardiac arrest a couple of hours later and couldn't be
revived..

That's all due to Whitlam's shit Medibank followed by the equally shit
Medicare.

Long ago, most working people could afford a hospital cover for their
families.

But no, FREE medicine put premiums out of range for many and why pay
if one could be treated FREE?

So hospitals couldn't cope with the demands and began to kill as many
as they cured.

Thank you, you shit Labor comrades!

OS

B J Foster

Jun 25, 2010, 7:32:10 PM6/25/10
Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On 25/06/10 23:23, olde.sault wrote:
>> Your post is a disappointment, Polly--
>>
>> Abbott said exactly what I thought.
>

> Abbott was hesitant, and unconvincing IMO.
>
> Don't get me wrong; I would like to see the end of Labor as much as
> you, but I doubt if Abbott is up to it.

Halting the waste of $43 *billion* on a network no-one needs and halting
the destruction of our most successful export industry is good enough
for me.

Labor = economic desert with a red centre

Petzl

Jun 25, 2010, 8:03:33 PM6/25/10
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 06:08:39 +1000, Polly the Parrot
<flatula...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>Abbott was hesitant, and unconvincing IMO.
>
>Don't get me wrong; I would like to see the end of Labor as much as
>you, but I doubt if Abbott is up to it.

But now you have to compare Abbott to Gillard, who owes her alligeince
to the Mining Magnates who paid the ALP to assasinate KRudd!
I'm back to not voting Labor even at gun point

Polly the Parrot

Jun 25, 2010, 8:12:09 PM6/25/10
On 26/06/10 08:26, olde.sault wrote:
> Last Wednesday,my grandchild died. A healthy boy of 12 years.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

olde.sault

Jun 25, 2010, 8:50:45 PM6/25/10
On Jun 26, 10:12 am, Polly the Parrot <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

Thank you, PP.

The funeral will be next Thursday. There has been an autopsy--

Hope that their will be an inquest but who is going to be blamed when
the system brought in by our great Labor hero, Whitlam?

Another sad instance of there being no free lunch, nor free beds, it
seems.

OS

OS

Polly the Parrot

Jun 25, 2010, 8:56:17 PM6/25/10

Meanwhile the NSW Labor Govt is extending the "trial" of the drug
injecting room in Kings Cross.

I heard some tree hugging left wing moll waffling on about how many
lives have been saved.

We should let these junkie bastards die; they are only an expense on
society and create crime to pay for their habit.

They chose that way of live; no one forces them; not the problem of
society to make thing easier for them IMO.

(Then again, the perennial idiot HD would probably want to go and make
sure they are quite comfortable whilst shooting up.)

olde.sault

Jun 25, 2010, 10:01:21 PM6/25/10
On Jun 26, 10:56 am, Polly the Parrot <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com>

wrote:
> On 26/06/10 10:50, olde.sault wrote:
>

> > On Jun 26, 10:12 am, Polly the Parrot <flatulantdi...@deadspam.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Sorry to hear about your loss.
>
> >> --
> >> Worth viewing:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ
>
> > Thank you, PP.
>
> > The funeral will be next Thursday. There has been an autopsy--
>
> > Hope that their will be an inquest but who is going to be blamed when
> > the system brought in  by our great Labor hero, Whitlam?
>
> > Another sad instance of there being no free lunch, nor free beds, it
> > seems.
>
> > OS
>
> Meanwhile the NSW Labor Govt is extending the "trial" of the drug
> injecting room in Kings Cross.
>
> I heard some tree hugging left wing moll waffling on about how many
> lives have been saved.

Such people don't value life and makesure that everyone around them
are asmiserable. I'd give them a kick on their way out rather than
provide them with places to jab themselves with needles.

They are another reason why our hospitals can't cope.

Nevertheless, I managed to straighten out a nephew but not until he
spent another term in jail.

Today, he is married has a child and has often said his thanks to me.

OS

> We should let these junkie bastards die; they are only an expense on
> society and create crime to pay for their habit.
>
> They chose that way of live;  no one forces them; not the problem of
> society to make thing easier for them IMO.
>
> (Then again, the perennial idiot HD would probably want to go and make
> sure they are quite comfortable whilst shooting up.)
>
> --

> Worth viewing:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ- Hide quoted text -

Petzl

Jun 25, 2010, 10:18:32 PM6/25/10
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:01:21 -0700 (PDT), "olde.sault"
<olde....@gmail.com> wrote:

>They are another reason why our hospitals can't cope.

My prayers are for you and your family
A sad loss
Petzl
--
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years, and his last year was AD 37. wrote:"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul,the regions of Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received the religion of Christ."

olde.sault

Jun 26, 2010, 1:22:26 AM6/26/10
On Jun 26, 12:18 pm, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:01:21 -0700 (PDT), "olde.sault"
>
> <olde.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >They are another reason why our hospitals can't cope.
>
> My prayers are for you and your family
> A sad loss
> Petzl
> --
> Tiberius Caesar who  reigned for 22  years, and his last year was AD 37. wrote:"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul,the regions of Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received the religion of Christ."

Thank you, Petzi.

It'll take a while to get over this loss but I'm not the main loser,
think of the mother who had carried this child for 9 months.

She wept: "I've lost my baby".

Politicians lost her her baby-- politicians that want to make changes
just to leave their mark on the landscape - changes that had been
working satisfactorily for generations.

If more people paid health insurance, premiums would go down to
accessible levels and public hospitals would not be over filled with
freeloaders.

By "freeloaders" I mean those whose earnings could pay for their own
hospitalisation.

I, like many oldies, pay health insurance but it means going without
alcohol, gambling, holidays, restaurant food, etc..

My one extravagance is this computer but family members keep it
maintained.

OS

asdf

Jun 26, 2010, 10:40:38 PM6/26/10

You've just proved that health insurance is only needed by those who can't
afford it.

Well done.

I don't have private health insurace because I can cover with my own assets
any health bills. Why should I?

Petzl

Jun 27, 2010, 12:54:17 AM6/27/10
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:40:38 +1000, "asdf" <as...@nowhere.nowhere>
wrote:

>You've just proved that health insurance is only needed by those who can't
>afford it.
>
>Well done.

Before Medicare health insurance was very affordable with no waiting
time in Doctors waiting room, all the doctors had proper names like
Smith, Jones, etc. Now none seem to have Anglo names. All have accents
and unpronounceable names like "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" and waiting rooms
packed with Moslems

asdf

Jun 27, 2010, 1:01:27 AM6/27/10
Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:40:38 +1000, "asdf" <as...@nowhere.nowhere>
> wrote:
>
>> You've just proved that health insurance is only needed by those who
>> can't afford it.
>>
>> Well done.
>
> Before Medicare health insurance was very affordable with no waiting

No it wasn't.

Just starting out working, finding money for HBA was quite difficult, I
recall. I remember a premium of $300+ p.a.

...and this was in 1981. The equivalent would be THOUSANDS now.

> time in Doctors waiting room, all the doctors had proper names like
> Smith, Jones, etc. Now none seem to have Anglo names. All have accents
> and unpronounceable names like "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" and waiting rooms
> packed with Moslems

Careful, your bigotry is showing...