QANTAS DOOMED so Australian PM Kevin Rudd to visit Leonardo and Emily at Mount Barker , to say ' SORRY " { again } , for racist Aussies criminal behaviour

kangarooistan

Oct 13, 2009, 9:25:20 PM10/13/09
Kevin Rudd to visit Leonardo Fabian and Kangarooistan enterprises
while he is in south australia

A spokeswoman for Premier Mike Rann said he had confidence "the
federal ministers will do the right thing by these people".

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVpOXG2fYkS8ZGNnazl0N3BfNjZnMm5wbmRjYg&hl=en

To discover WHY GUTLESS COWARDS think we need more proof they are
GUTLESS cowards

Attacking innocent women and children to silence debate is about as
LOW as it gets and as a Christian he needs to discover WHY Australian
taxpayers attack innocent Muslims for FUN and think it wont go
unpunished

BUT thats why Islam grows by over 91,267 more every day

christians and jews really ARE getting desperate

They actually believe attacking innocent women and children will some
how improve their case or delay the inevitable

Its no wonder Islam grows so fast , and WHY over 30,000 jobs in the
tourism industry have vanished already in the last few months

If there was ever any doubt who the REAL terrorists are we only need
watch the gutless COWARDS attack innocent Muslim women to see WHO the
real terrorists are

we ALL know gutless COWARDS always attack the weakest target when
they can not manage to defeat their ENEMY they attack the women and
children
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=Emily++fabian&btnG=Search&meta=

Thats WHY western taxpayers are DOOMED

Thats WHY there are over 91,267 MORE muslims every day

Anybody with half a brain can see who the REAL terrorists are

GUTLESS COWARDS always expose their evil nature when you give them
enough rope

as if we needed any PROOF the western white christians and jews are
the REAL terrorists as well as GUTLESS cowards who happily attack
innocent Muslim women for fun

its no wonder western taxpayers are slowly bleeding to death ,and
christianity and judaism are collapsing , they are the most EVIL vile
creatures on earth , and they PROVE it every day for all to see , in
their desperate attempts to silence truth by any means , they THINK
attacking innocent women will silence KANGA

How pathetic , the GUTLESS white christian and jewish COWARDS provide
the evidence they are DESPERATE , and are forced into the gutter where
they feel comfortable with the sewer rats cockroaches and slime

kanga
======

http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=emily+fabian
Groups Results 11 - 20 of about 12,600 for emily fabian.
Sorted by relevance Sort by date

@@@ call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju ...
alt.religion.islam - 8 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Jul 24
wrote: call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email
ja_tu_mil...@hotmail.com
for a good fuck - leonardo likes to watch and take pictures. ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/28a7fef3/t/c28ae91174f8f107/d/c63ed8fc3f1cf248

aus.politics - 15 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Sep 16
... for a good fuck - leonardo likes to watch and take
pictures. ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/ea77ff03/t/a5faf4d197708ee5/.../450e54850d199218

win ??? , a week with hugh jackman or leonardo and emily fabian ...
alt.politics.usa.misc - 1 post - 1 author - Last post: Aug 26
[48] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/hugh_jackman or a week with leonardo
and emily
fabian , here http://docs.google.com/view?id=dcgk9t7p_66g2npndcb which
one ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/2597fef2/t/9d381ed84c29981e/.../7d9cb24a7d1c6e42

call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail ...
aus.politics - 2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Jul 25
... soc culture iranian call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email
... for a good fuck - leonardo likes to watch and take
pictures. ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/5f17ff01/t/8ee71c2b4478ef41/d/3f27c70301efa31

call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju ...
aus.politics - 39 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Sep 15
... posted from linkdotnet -jordan ** http://www.link.net cybertrust
australia
471-5425,
http://groups.google.com.au/g/d857feed/t/784c8cc6f4b88f79/d/23f25a9e878aadee

call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail ...
aus.religion.islam - 3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Aug 5
"
moslem_cartoon_character_mohammed_was_a_paedophile_6th_century_warlord_who_cooked_up_a_false_religion_in_order_to_supplement_br
aus religion islam uk ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/ec97fef3/t/a636f402e8457f3b/d/d2e4eefb0b8434f

hijabi princess and camel queen 2009 - camel queen, emily ...
aus.politics - 75 posts - 27 authors - Last post: Jul 20
emily fabian http://www.facebook.com/cutiehijabi how to become a
shitskin moslem
- this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
children, ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/0ba7fef6/t/51a95f45d03a9578/.../21b54207730cc54d

call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail ...
aus.politics - 9 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jul 24
zg9waglszsa2dgggy2vudhvyesb3yxjsb3jkihdobybj ... aus
politics soc culture china aus legal aus invest alt religion islam
call emily
http://groups.google.com.au/g/85b7feff/t/a69280d785d0365/.../b1c33594a882a2e4

call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail ...
alt.religion.christian - 184 posts - 54 authors - Last post: Jul
24
... jordan skitskin moslem ca fabian, 5 pfeiffer close, mt barker,
5251, ...
australia pty ltd fastlink, jordan call emily fabian +1-(801)
471-5425, ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/ea77ff03/t/ab9e1470cd4ae71c/d/fa7b252bdd3f06df

alt.religion.islam - 5 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Sep 23
... alt religion islam aus politics soc culture iranian ‹(•¿•)› ‹(•
¿•)› leo
fabian fucks emily up the poop shute - call emily fabian +1-(801)
471-5425, ...
http://groups.google.com.au/g/28a7fef3/t/3cb5ba4a5531333e/.../f66b4d8516d2f793

kangarooistan

Oct 15, 2009, 4:10:11 AM10/15/09

Kevin Rudd  to visit Leonardo Fabian and Kangarooistan enterprises
while he is in south australia

A spokeswoman for Premier Mike Rann said he had confidence "the
federal ministers will do the right thing by these people".

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVpOXG2fYkS8ZGNnazl0N3BfNjZnMm5wbmR...

To discover WHY  GUTLESS COWARDS think we need more proof they are
GUTLESS cowards

> Attacking innocent women and children to silence debate is about as
> LOW as it gets and as a Christian he needs to discover WHY Australian
> taxpayers attack innocent Muslims for FUN and think it wont go
> unpunished
>
> BUT thats why Islam grows by over 91,267 more every day

christians and jews really ARE getting desperate

> They actually believe attacking innocent women and children will some
> how improve their case or delay the inevitable

Merrill Johnson commented on your link:

"I have really been busy with our nursery the last couple of days and
haven't be up to any comments. I Googled Emily Fabian as you
requested.

The text and the text with the images were truly disgusting lies.

Do other Moslem couples receive the same treatment as Emily and leo
Fabian?

We haven't heard from Emily for some time."

Do all Australians abuse women and children

or just the Christian police and magistrates

> Another-SA Christian top cop jailed for sexual assaults
>
> A former high-ranking police officer has been jailed for nine years
> for sexually assaulting two girls.

Graham Bennett Fraser, 68, pleaded guilty to seven counts of indecent
assault against the girls, nine and 14.

The offences happened in the 1980s while Fraser was chief inspector
in
South Australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/13/2712512.htm?section=justin

> * Steve Larkin
> * October 13, 2009 - 8:29AM
>
> A former police chief inspector has been jailed for sexually
> assaulting two girls in what a judge termed "loathsome" offending.
>
> Graham Bennett Fraser was on Tuesday imprisoned for nine years by the
> South Australian District Court after pleading guilty to seven counts
> of indecent assault.
>
> Judge David Smith said Fraser's two victims were aged nine and 14 when
> the sexual abuse started in 1980.
>
> "The offending was loathsome... you exploited and harmed them for your
> own sexual gratification," Judge Smith told Fraser.http://www.watoday.com.au/breaking-news-national/exsa-top-cop-jailed-...

PM - Former SA magistrate sentenced to 25 years for child sex crimes
7 Sep 2001 ... Former South Australian Magistrate Peter Liddy
continues to make Australian legal history In June he became the
first
Australian judicial pedophile arrested convicted and jailed ,now for
the rest , one by one..
.www.abc.net.au/pm/stories/s361246.htm-

> 1.
Disgraced porn addict pastor Michael Guglielmucci a porn addict

www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24232365-1246,00.html- Similar -
> 2.
Christian City Church Whitehorse The Dirty Facts:
Accountability ...
.. Accountability Mike Guglielmucci Cancer Fraud ... Adelaide
> [...]

> politics soc culture china aus legal aus invest alt religion islam
> call emily

> ...http://groups.google.com.au/g/85b7feff/t/a69280d785d0365/.../b1c33594...

> call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail ...
> alt.religion.christian  -  184 posts  -  54 authors  - Last post:  Jul
> 24
> ... jordan skitskin moslem ca fabian, 5 pfeiffer close, mt barker,
> 5251, ...
> australia pty ltd fastlink, jordan call emily fabian +1-(801)

> 471-5425, ...http://groups.google.com.au/g/ea77ff03/t/ab9e1470cd4ae71c/d/fa7b252bd...

> alt.religion.islam  -  5 posts  -  4 authors  - Last post:  Sep 23
> ... alt religion islam aus politics soc culture iranian ‹(•¿•)› ‹(•
> ¿•)› leo
> fabian fucks emily up the poop shute - call emily fabian +1-(801)

kangarooistan

Oct 15, 2009, 9:31:02 PM10/15/09
On Oct 14, 11:25 am, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> politics soc culture china aus legal aus invest alt religion islam
> call emily
> ...http://groups.google.com.au/g/85b7feff/t/a69280d785d0365/.../b1c33594...

> call emily fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or email ja_tu_miluju@hotmail ...
> alt.religion.christian  -  184 posts  -  54 authors  - Last post:  Jul
> 24
> ... jordan skitskin moslem ca fabian, 5 pfeiffer close, mt barker,
> 5251, ...
> australia pty ltd fastlink, jordan call emily fabian +1-(801)
> 471-5425, ...http://groups.google.com.au/g/ea77ff03/t/ab9e1470cd4ae71c/d/fa7b252bd...

> alt.religion.islam  -  5 posts  -  4 authors  - Last post:  Sep 23
> ... alt religion islam aus politics soc culture iranian ‹(•¿•)› ‹(•
> ¿•)› leo
> fabian fucks emily up the poop shute - call emily fabian +1-(801)

ANYBODY who can read and count can see that , it matters NOT what we
think want or believe , the simple reality of the world wide FACTS
speak the TRUTH , Islam is a superior and complete way of life , NOT
a religion , the more it gets attacked the FASTER it spreads and
grows , even using the USA own conservative figures Islam is growing
faster that all other grougs world wide , Muslims own figures are much
higher than USA figures as many Muslims refuse to admit their faith in
many non muslim countries , they are very much under reported in
official statistics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

kanga
=====
http://artsweb.bham.ac.uk/bmms/2000/06June00.asp#Women%20convert

[back to contents]

Women converts to islam 4 times more than men

The Scotsman (20.06.00) carries a story about a British woman who
converted to Islam, asking what makes a woman turn her back on her
western upbringing to convert to a faith generally seen as oppressive
to women. Research has revealed that the bulk of 10,000 to 20,000 new
Muslim converts in Britain are women.

Thats Why Emily and leonardo AGREED that Emily would continue to wear
hijab and deliberately let the rednecks abuse her so we could
identify who the REAL redneck racists were , like a 'honeypot " to
attract the racists attacks and make is SAFER for other Muslim women
once we REMOVE the racist CRIMINALS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot

Emily sure did a fine job of identifying the RACIST criminals , and
now all the police need do is arrest them ALL
http://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=emily+fabian&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

The Islamic Academy in Glasgow is among many to report a noticeable
surge in the number of white women attending conversion classes in the
last two years. In the United States, women converts outnumber men by
four to one. Dr Elizabeth Sirriyeh, of Leeds University, says: "I do
feel this is quite a wide phenomenon. There’s very much a trend in
West Yorkshire and London which I’m certain is reflected in other
parts of the country." Tanwir Hussain, of the Islamic Society of Great
Britain, said that many young women were converting not because of
marriage, but to fill a void in their lives: "Most women have a
spiritual, intellectual or religious conversion first and then later
marry Muslims as our religion decrees." Religious education teacher
Rose Kendrick agrees with this opinion. She says: "I was a theology
student and it was the academic argument that led to my conversion."

Because christianity is a scam to control and tax the sheeple for the
ruling elite , and spread Lies about Islam , and thousands every day
walk away as they slowly work out the truth

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Feb 15, 2010, 7:13:50 AM2/15/10
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/15/2820273.htm

Parts of central west New South Wales have experienced their best rain in more
than a decade, causing flooding and filling farm dams.

One farm at Tullamore, near Parkes, received a drenching, with 230 millimetres
of rain falling there over the weekend.

Other good falls across the region included 150mm at Grenfell, 130mm at
Condobolin and Parkes, 112mm at Hillston and 110mm at Forbes.

Forecasters say it was the wettest three days for Forbes in at least 15 years.

Farm dams are overflowing and dry creeks are springing to life. Once-parched
paddocks now have a green tinge, while others lie submerged under water.

Chris Groves, who grows grain and farms sheep and cattle at Cowra, says rain is
the best he has seen in more than a decade.

"We ended up getting about 125 mm of rain for this event, which started on
Friday night," he said.

"It's been fantastic. It's about filling up the soil profile. It means we're
going to have moisture in the soil.

"With modern farming technology, we are now able to conserve a lot of that
moisture and use it for the winter crops."

Mr Groves has lived on his farm for 16 years and says he has not seen a rainfall
event like it since he moved there.

"Every dam on the farm now has water in it and I think there's only two which
haven't overflowed."

Mr Groves says of the 25 dams on his farm, just two had water in them in December.

"The weekend before this weekend just passed we had 60 mm of rain, so it's
starting to add up," he said.

"Some of the grass paddocks are now coming away well. There's also a good
germination of clover."

The good grass growth will set the Groveses up well for lambing in a few weeks.

Graham McDonald, who grows wheat and has about 4000 sheep at Condobolin, says
his property had 120mm over three days.

"It was beautiful rain," he said. "This is probably the best rain I can remember
that's spread over the entire district.

"I think most dams in the district are now full or overflowing."

Mr McDonald flew over the district on Sunday to see the rain's impact.

"Nearly all of the creeks have water running into them," he said. "There's a lot
of water out there.

"There was some isolated flooding. There were a couple of properties where the
water was up around the house.

"But I don't think it's been damaging flooding."

Mr McDonald says he will be starting lambing in a month's time.

"Lambing has been very tight the last few years, but hopefully this year we'll
have some green feed for the sheep," he said.

Weed problem

But the rain does cause problems. Soaking rains over the Christmas period
triggered an explosion of weeds.

"Most farmers were forced to do one round of weed control, now it will all have
to be done again," Mr McDonald said.

Lex Crosby farms angus cattle near Forbes and says it is unusual to get so much
rain in his area during February.

"We get very quick storms from time to time, but for it to rain for as long as
it did is very unusual," he said.

"It's washed a few fences away out at our Eugowra property. This rain has filled
and overflowed all of our dams."

But Mr Crosby says the rain fell a bit late for him.

"We trucked some cows and calves away to Condobolin only last week for
agistment," he said.

"The day we sent them away we received 30mm of rain and now we've had another
95mm. So it was a bit late for us. But better late than never."

State Water says the rain has seen the level of Wyangala Dam rise from 5.3 per
cent to 5.8 per cent.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott