Arselifters jailed for series of sex attacks

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Feb 27, 2009, 2:14:35 AM2/27/09
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25114936-29277,00.html

FOUR youths who subjected a 13-year-old girl to a series of degrading sex acts
in public toilets have wept in court as they were each sentenced to at least a
year in prison.
Seven youths, some in school uniform, were involved in the attacks, one of which
was filmed on a mobile phone.

The girl, who felt threatened and intimidated, performed oral sex on five of the
youths during her hours-long ordeal at two isolated toilet blocks in Yagoona and
on a building rooftop in Bankstown, in Sydney's southwest, in July 2007.

During one incident she was told to "just smile like you're enjoying it", while
one youth later gave her his phone number and asked her to call him.

At times, the youths yelled at their mates to "hurry up, it's taking too long"
and "you're turn's up".

Four of the teenagers, who were aged 15 and 16 at the time and cannot be named,
were sentenced by Judge Richard Cogswell in the New South Wales District Court
today.

Three of the youth pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated sexual intercourse
with a girl under 14 and were sentenced to a maximum of 27 months imprisonment
in juvenile detention, with a non-parole period of 12 months.

The sentences were backdated to the time of their arrests, making them eligible
for release in late January 2010.

The fourth youth, who admitted to two counts of the same offence, was sentenced
to a maximum of three years with a non-parole period of 16 months. He will be
eligible for release on May 28, 2010.

The youths cried as they were each led separately down to the cells, one holding
his hands to his head, others whispering farewells to their families in the
public gallery.

Family members also sobbed as the teens were led away, one calling out, "pull
your head up" to a youth whose shirt had ripped during sentencing remarks.

Judge Cogswell banned reporters from the courtroom during sentencing remarks to
protect the interests of the offenders.

--
"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

Petzl

Feb 27, 2009, 2:40:56 AM2/27/09
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:14:35 +1100, "Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"
<arselifter...@dickheads.con> wrote:

>http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25114936-29277,00.html
>
>FOUR youths who subjected a 13-year-old girl to a series of degrading sex acts
>in public toilets have wept in court as they were each sentenced to at least a
>year in prison.
>Seven youths, some in school uniform, were involved in the attacks, one of which
>was filmed on a mobile phone.
>
>The girl, who felt threatened and intimidated, performed oral sex on five of the
>youths during her hours-long ordeal at two isolated toilet blocks in Yagoona and
>on a building rooftop in Bankstown, in Sydney's southwest, in July 2007.

[Snip]

>Judge Cogswell banned reporters from the courtroom during sentencing remarks to
>protect the interests of the offenders.

Sentences are Moslem political bullshit ones
Christian Australians would have at least ten times this

petzl
--
Australia has had enough. NO MORE MOSLEMS
<http://www.cdp.org.au/docs/A5_Musilm_Poll_Flyer.pdf>

olde.sault

Feb 27, 2009, 3:52:34 AM2/27/09
On Feb 26, 11:14 pm, "Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"

Seems that our authorities were sympathetic towards these fiends.

Maybe the reason they attack other than those of their religion is
because if they seduced - let alone raped one of their own, they would
be dealt with harshly. I'm sure members of the Muslim community are
aware of whose among them who plan terrorism, and turn a blind eye.

Whipping rapists (any rapists) would serve better than costing the
country a fortune to keep them incarcerated.

OS

Krudd the Dud

Feb 27, 2009, 4:15:53 AM2/27/09
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:14:35 +1100, "Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"
<arselifter...@dickheads.con> wrote:

>The youths cried as they were each led separately down to the cells, one holding
>his hands to his head, others whispering farewells to their families in the
>public gallery.

time to bring back the lash!

David Moss

Feb 27, 2009, 6:33:09 AM2/27/09
wrote in news:01b78827$0$18215$c3e...@news.astraweb.com:

> Four of the teenagers, who were aged 15 and 16 at the time and cannot
> be named,

Not named eh?
I didn't see anything in the article about them practicing for the catholic
ordination ceremony either. Seems you just made up the bit about them being
'arselifters'. Why do you right wingers feel the need to lie all the time?
Surely you realise its counterproductive to your cause.

--
David Moss
Personal opinion only

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Feb 27, 2009, 6:37:24 AM2/27/09
> Seems that our authorities were sympathetic towards these fiends.
>
> Maybe the reason they attack other than those of their religion is
> because if they seduced - let alone raped one of their own, they would
> be dealt with harshly. I'm sure members of the Muslim community are
> aware of whose among them who plan terrorism, and turn a blind eye.
>
> Whipping rapists (any rapists) would serve better than costing the
> country a fortune to keep them incarcerated.

Perhaps they'll be dealt with in prison.

F Murtz

Feb 27, 2009, 7:57:53 AM2/27/09
David Moss wrote:
> "Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF" <arselifter...@dickheads.con>
> wrote in news:01b78827$0$18215$c3e...@news.astraweb.com:
>
>> Four of the teenagers, who were aged 15 and 16 at the time and cannot
>> be named,
>
> Not named eh?
> I didn't see anything in the article about them practicing for the catholic
> ordination ceremony either. Seems you just made up the bit about them being
> 'arselifters'. Why do you right wingers feel the need to lie all the time?
> Surely you realise its counterproductive to your cause.

A previous poster on the same court case earlier this year (30/1 )posted
this.

Hello.

> > According to an agreed statement of facts, the girl met one of the
boys while
> > shopping with a friend at Bankstown Centro in July 2007.
> > Three days later she agreed to meet him at a bus depot, where they
would travel
> > to Yagoona.

I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.

They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.

The Media were told by the Judge not to announce their nationality or
religion. (Bankstown & Yagoona have a high percentage of MUSLIMS)

David Moss

Feb 27, 2009, 8:22:06 AM2/27/09
F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49a7e34f$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

> I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.
>
> They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.

How do you know they were Muslims?
How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?

F Murtz

Feb 27, 2009, 8:54:17 AM2/27/09
David Moss wrote:
> F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49a7e34f$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

A PREVIOUS POSTER on the same court case earlier this year (30/1 )posted
this.

>> I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.
>>
>> They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.

The Media were told by the Judge not to announce their nationality or

religion. (Bankstown & Yagoona have a high percentage of MUSLIMS)

> How do you know they were Muslims?
> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?

I did not post the claim and I have replaced the snipped bit so it is
obvious to others

B J Foster

Feb 27, 2009, 3:41:49 PM2/27/09
David Moss wrote:
> F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49a7e34f$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:
>
>> I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.
>>
>> They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.
>
> How do you know they were Muslims?
> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?

"One boy's parents had instructed his school not to give him any sexual
education until he turned 16, the court heard".
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4833930a13937.html

No doubt we can think of several possible explanations for this, e.g.
Buddhist fundamentalism in Bankstown - a location notorious for Buddhist
fundamentalism.

Note also the similarity of the modus operandi, the use of mobile phones
to coordinate the attack and boast of the exploit.

These remarks from Skaf's trial:
"What was done to her was violent, fear inducing, degrading and utterly
callous. She was literally staked out on the ground. She has said in
evidence and in her victim impact statement that she thought she would
be killed.

The prisoner and these men treated her much like wild animals treat prey
they have just killed".
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/s675775.htm

No prizes for guessing where these animals get their inspiration from.

And no prizes for guessing where the Skaf brothers got their inspiration
from:
"When it comes to adultery, it’s 90 percent the woman’s responsibility.
If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in
a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats
eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cats, or the uncovered meat’s?
The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats
wouldn’t roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won’t
get it".

Animals.

Krudd the Dud

Feb 27, 2009, 5:55:57 PM2/27/09
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 07:41:49 +1100, B J Foster <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

>No prizes for guessing where these animals get their inspiration from.

Standing by for David Moss to make excuses for the behaviour of these pigs.

David Moss

Feb 27, 2009, 8:40:14 PM2/27/09
B J Foster <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in news:go9j6j$32r$1
@news.motzarella.org:

> "One boy's parents had instructed his school not to give him any sexual
> education until he turned 16, the court heard".
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/4833930a13937.html
>
> No doubt we can think of several possible explanations for this, e.g.
> Buddhist fundamentalism in Bankstown - a location notorious for Buddhist
> fundamentalism.

Most parents who instruct schools not to provide sex education to their
children are Christian in my observation. And I have observed rather a lot
of schools in the course of my work over the years.

Traditional Roman Catholics in particular don't want their children finding
out about the evils of condom use.

"Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate."
(Monty Python)

terryc

Feb 27, 2009, 9:29:21 PM2/27/09
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 01:40:14 +0000, David Moss wrote:

> Traditional Roman Catholics in particular don't want their children
> finding out about the evils of condom use.

That sort of attitude is going to get worse. Since the head honcho
announced that he was going to visit, the heirachy has been cracking down
on those not of the faith being involved in any form of teaching.

ÇDoügßT

Mar 5, 2009, 9:26:05 AM3/5/09
"David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

>F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49a7e34f$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:
>
>> I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.
>>
>> They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.
>
> How do you know they were Muslims?
> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?

How do you know they weren't?

David Moss

Mar 15, 2009, 6:05:53 PM3/15/09
"ÇDoügßT" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in news:zlRrl.8837$%54.167
@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:

> "David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message
>>F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49a7e34f$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:
>>
>>> I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.
>>>
>>> They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.
>>
>> How do you know they were Muslims?
>> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?
>>

> How do you know they weren't?

I don't. Thats the point, neither does the original poster. No-one in this
ng knows. That means any statement making a specific claim about the
offenders' nationality or religion is an outright lie.

Why do you neo-Nazis feel the need to lie in order to gather support for
your cause. Do you lack confidence people will behave the way you want them
to if you stick to the truth?

humbert....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 6:24:56 PM3/15/09

David Moss wrote:

> "�Do�g�T" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in news:zlRrl.8837$%54.167

> @nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:
>
> > "David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

> >> How do you know they were Muslims?
> >> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?

> > How do you know they weren't?

> I don't. Thats the point, neither does the original poster. No-one in this
> ng knows. That means any statement making a specific claim about the
> offenders' nationality or religion is an outright lie.

Crap. It's at worst a wrong guess. Far more likely is that it is a
correct deduction.

The fact that these scumbags come from a muslim suburb and treated
this poor girl like "uncovered meat" - as they are taught to do by
their barbaric and regressive religion - tells us that they are indeed
the usual muslim gang-rapists.

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Mar 15, 2009, 11:09:01 PM3/15/09

Madam Lash?

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

ÇDoügßT

Mar 18, 2009, 11:12:29 AM3/18/09
> "ĒDoügßT" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in news:zlRrl.8837$%54.167

> @nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:
>
>> "David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

>>> How do you know they were Muslims?
>>> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?
>>>

>> How do you know they weren't?
>
> I don't. Thats the point, neither does the original poster. No-one in this
> ng knows. That means any statement making a specific claim about the
> offenders' nationality or religion is an outright lie.

But he did come up w/evidence to support his position. You have none.
YOu never discredited his proof -- however tenuous.

> Why do you neo-Nazis feel the need to lie in order to gather support for
> your cause. Do you lack confidence people will behave the way you want
> them
> to if you stick to the truth?

Did a muslime pig mention ne0-nazis....again?

Pictures of the REAL nazis of the 21st century: the islamonazis:

http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/gallery2/v/ffi_gallery/naziism/

and

http://kenlydell.typepad.com/photos/cartoons/palpolicewestbankmay92006.html

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, embracing nazism as a means to an
end for islamonazism:

http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Haj_Amin_El_Husseini.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A,_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

Suck it up buttercup.

David Moss

Mar 18, 2009, 5:30:40 PM3/18/09

>>> How do you know they weren't?
>>
>> I don't. Thats the point, neither does the original poster. No-one in
>> this ng knows. That means any statement making a specific claim about
>> the offenders' nationality or religion is an outright lie.
>>

> But he did come up w/evidence to support his position. You have none.
> YOu never discredited his proof -- however tenuous.

In Australia it is illegal to publish information that tends to identify
minors involved in criminal activity. Because of this no personal details
about these criminals are publicly available. That didn't deter the OP
however, he just made some up to suit his purpose.

You neo-Nazis seem to do that a lot.

Trouble is, its too easy to point out when you do it. Once people know
you make things up they realise they can't trust anything you say. Quite
counterproductive for a political ideology I'd have thought. But then I
do think, and thats probably the difference.

Krudd the Dud

Mar 19, 2009, 12:29:47 AM3/19/09
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:30:40 GMT, David Moss
<q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote:

>You neo-Nazis seem to do that a lot.

The same as you left wing idiots blow your own trumpet?

You do that a lot, David.

F Murtz

Mar 19, 2009, 7:20:56 AM3/19/09
David Moss wrote:
> "ĒDoügßT" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in news:zlRrl.8837$%54.167

> @nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:
>
>> "David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

>>> How do you know they were Muslims?
>>> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?
>>>
>> How do you know they weren't?
>
> I don't. Thats the point, neither does the original poster. No-one in this
> ng knows. That means any statement making a specific claim about the
> offenders' nationality or religion is an outright lie.
>
> Why do you neo-Nazis feel the need to lie in order to gather support for
> your cause. Do you lack confidence people will behave the way you want them
> to if you stick to the truth?

As I said before a poster in a previous thread on this same case said he
was in court on that day.I repost what he said on the 30-1-2009

I was in the NSW Court when these kids appeared.

They are LEBANESE MUSLIMS.

The Media were told by the Judge not to announce their nationality or

Sylvia Else

Mar 19, 2009, 7:31:48 AM3/19/09
F Murtz wrote:

> The Media were told by the Judge not to announce their nationality or
> religion. (Bankstown & Yagoona have a high percentage of MUSLIMS)

Are you sure it was just the media?

Sylvia.

F Murtz

Mar 19, 2009, 8:34:59 AM3/19/09
I know nothing about it I was just repeating what was said previously
because david moss said that no one could know and the poster I was
mentioning said he was in court

David Moss

Mar 19, 2009, 8:35:55 AM3/19/09
Krudd the Dud <never.make.a....@gutless.wonder.com> wrote in

Force of habit. I once entertained the idea of a career in politics.
BTW I'm centre right, only someone from the lunar fringes of the right wing
would mistake me for a left winger.

David Moss

Mar 19, 2009, 8:39:32 AM3/19/09
F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49c22a8e$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

> As I said before a poster in a previous thread on this same case said he
> was in court on that day.I repost what he said on the 30-1-2009

How does being in court allow someone to determine the religion or
nationality of a defendant? Such questions would not be allowed under the
rules of evidence.

People who claim to have been present in court are just as capable of
making up stories to foment hatred against minorities as any other neo-Nazi
on Usenet.

Green Lantern

Mar 19, 2009, 8:50:39 AM3/19/09

> Krudd the Dud <never.make.a....@gutless.wonder.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:30:40 GMT, David Moss
>> <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote:
>>
>>>You neo-Nazis seem to do that a lot.
>>
>> The same as you left wing idiots blow your own trumpet?
>>
>> You do that a lot, David.
>
> Force of habit. I once entertained the idea of a career in politics.

Don't tell me there's a career you haven't had David.

ÇDoügßT

Mar 19, 2009, 10:29:53 AM3/19/09

>F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:49c22a8e$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au:
>
>> As I said before a poster in a previous thread on this same case said he
>> was in court on that day.I repost what he said on the 30-1-2009
>
> How does being in court allow someone to determine the religion or
> nationality of a defendant? Such questions would not be allowed under the
> rules of evidence.

Then why did the judge order the media to not release the
names, nationalities or religion of the perps Davey?

Krudd the Dud

Mar 19, 2009, 11:17:52 AM3/19/09
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:35:55 GMT, David Moss
<q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote:

>Force of habit. I once entertained the idea of a career in politics.

The "Blow your own Trumpet Party"?

David Moss

Mar 19, 2009, 11:44:40 PM3/19/09
Krudd the Dud <never.make.a....@gutless.wonder.com> wrote in

I came a close second in a Liberal preselection for a marginal State seat
in NSW.

Is the full life I've led making you feel inferior?
You can do something about that you know.

David Moss

Mar 20, 2009, 12:11:14 AM3/20/09

> Subject: Re: Unidentified youths jailed for series of sex attacks
> From: "€Do gáT" <na...@muerto.com>
> Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,alt.religion.islam

> "David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message
>>F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> As I said before a poster in a previous thread on this same case
>>> said he was in court on that day.I repost what he said on the
>>> 30-1-2009
>>
>> How does being in court allow someone to determine the religion or
>> nationality of a defendant? Such questions would not be allowed under
>> the rules of evidence.
>>

> Then why did the judge order the media to not release the
> names, nationalities or religion of the perps Davey?

The media is good at finding stuff like that out, outside the court room.
Reminding the media not to publish identifying information is a routine
precaution taken in cases involving juveniles.

Krudd the Dud

Mar 20, 2009, 3:17:39 AM3/20/09
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 03:44:40 GMT, David Moss
<q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote:

>Is the full life I've led making you feel inferior?

Bawahahahahaha

What a wanker this David Moss is!

David Moss

Mar 20, 2009, 3:42:49 AM3/20/09
Krudd the Dud <never.make.a....@gutless.wonder.com> wrote in

Yet you keep coming back for more.
I'm starting to worry about you Kev:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_humiliation

Krudd the Dud

Mar 20, 2009, 3:44:58 AM3/20/09
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:42:49 GMT, David Moss
<q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote:

>> What a wanker this David Moss is!
>
>Yet you keep coming back for more.
>I'm starting to worry about you Kev:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_humiliation

Better worry about yourself first, David.

Describes you to a "t".

hareu...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 8, 2009, 1:32:47 AM4/8/09
Man stabbed in the chest, arms
Robbery - Wetherill Park
Sledge hammer armed robbery - Leichhardt
Teenage girl assaulted by man following her in car
Man stabbed in neck with kebab skewer
Castle Hill bashing leaves teenager with severe facial injuries
(victim image)
Teen attacked by ethnic gang in Sydney’s south-west
Middle Easterner wanted over garage stabbing
Children approached – Merrylands and Pemulway
Meat cleaver attack in Sydney street
Masked robbers tie up elderly couple
Three boys wanted over stabbing
Man tasered, shot and robbed in Bunnings carpark
American stabbed outside Sydney hotel
Teen stabbed in neck after row
Popular Bondi hotel held up by armed robbers
Man’s throat slashed after a short chat
Family robbed at Watsons Bay
Japanese law lecturer jailed 10 months for stalking
Contempt of court charge for screaming defendant
Man stands trial over alleged drug smuggling conspiracy
Three arrested over $16 million cocaine haul from Mexico
Bouncer jailed for killing TV comic’s brother
Aboriginal AFL player faces assault charge
Lebanese gang leader on 20 blackmail charges
Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park
TV star mugged by chef’s killers
Boy, 14, found with 34 ecstasy tablets
11-year-old girl escapes pervert in Lakemba
Convenience store robbed by Arabs
Middle Eastern man faces firearms charges
Middle Eastern Crime unit smashed drug ring
Middle Easterner charged over Cronulla revenge attack
Middle Eastern crime squad uncovers weapons and drugs during raid
Middle Eastern Gangs threaten hotel staff
Police appeal for possible sexual assault victims
Indecent assault – Ashfield
Police seek gay extortion suspect
Sydney police find ecstasy worth $12m
Man stabbed multiple times during brawl
Pharmacy staff threatened with samurai sword
Armed robbery, Mt Pritchard
Police out to hook Sydney's armed mullet mobster
Teen injured in severe glassing attack Wetherill Park
Teenager suffers serious eye injuries after glassing incident
Teen stabbed in bowling alley toilet
Teenager charged over stabbing
Five teens injured in party gatecrashing
Invader assaults boy in cinema toilet
Two men stabbed in back, Middle Easterners wanted
Middle Easterner wanted over Kings Cross stabbing
Woman dragged into car and sexually assaulted
Middle Eastern rapist on the run for seven weeks
Woman sexually assaulted at knifepoint by Middle Easterners
Middle Eastern muggers hunt down teen
Carwash carjacking
Girl approached by man - Lake Conjola
Aggravated break and enter and robbery - Glebe
Sydney man abducted and shot
New gang patrols Kings Cross streets
Drug Boss' Killer Identified
Armed robbery, Surfers Paradise
Interstate search for shooter
Police appeal for assistance following carjacking
Police investigate armed hold-up - Merrylands
Armed Robbery - Oakleigh
Police investigate abduction attempt
Police hunt pharmacy robber
Woman bashed in carjacking
Scumbag flees after nightclub glass atack (victim image)
Police hunt machete-wielding maniac
Two arrested over Sydney cop shooting
Woman flees attempted abduction
Pizza ordered with pistol
Middle Eastern animal assaults woman at gunpoint
Four men pleaded guilty of Cronulla revenge bashing
Pizza shop hold up in WA
Shots fired during Liverpool home invasion
Serious injuries after violent pole bashing
Three stabbed at Tongan wedding reception in Lidcombe
Stabbing outside Blue Mountains hotel
A day of shopping terror
Arabs wanted over road rage shooting
Lawyer tied up, pistol-whipped
Two invaders wanted over Sydney home invasion
Taxi driver stabbed in the head
Man in coma after beach assault
16 year old assaulted by Middle Easterners
Shots fired during carjacking
knifepoint carjacking
Mawson robbery; offender sought
Arrests made over car re-birthing syndicate arrests
Middle Easterners behind violent carjacking
Carjacking in Newtown
Two Caucasian girls raped by Middle Easterners
Reckless driver blames contact lens for fatal crash
Terrorist denied bail
Armed police arrest two in dramatic ATM bust
Man jailed for raping sleeping woman
Somalian raped woman, fled the country
Muhammedan on child pornography charges
Pervert charged over 435,000 porn images
Muslim guilty over sex attack on nine-year-old
Indian animal jailed two years for rape
Three men wanted over drug syndicate
Man jailed over car park drug and gun sale
Police arrest seven Lebs in gang raids
Man to face trial over stabbing death
Skaf brothers launch new conviction appeal
Islamic tourist detained for carrying $117,000
Five Muslims convicted over media attack
Melbourne pharmacist charged with trafficking
Turkish and Lebanese gangs clash in Melbourne
Man faces date-rape drug import charges

veritas

Apr 8, 2009, 2:18:41 AM4/8/09

KANGAROOSHIT WON'T BELIEVE YOU.

hareu...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
> Man stabbed in the chest, arms
> Robbery - Wetherill Park
> Sledge hammer armed robbery - Leichhardt
> Teenage girl assaulted by man following her in car
> Man stabbed in neck with kebab skewer

.................hers launch new conviction appeal

hareu...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 13, 2009, 7:04:51 PM4/13/09

hareu...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 13, 2009, 7:56:53 PM4/13/09

hareu...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 13, 2009, 7:57:25 PM4/13/09

hareu...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 13, 2009, 7:59:10 PM4/13/09

hareu...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 13, 2009, 8:47:53 PM4/13/09
ninemsn showed they were muslim. just google sex or rape in teh video
section to prove it

Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Apr 24, 2009, 11:08:18 PM4/24/09
David Moss wrote:
> "ĒDoügßT" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in news:zlRrl.8837$%54.167
> @nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:
>
>> "David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

>>> How do you know they were Muslims?
>>> How do you know they were Lebanese for that matter?

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
Achmat.S...@gmail.com
fa...@telkomsa.net
ipc...@yebo.co.za
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
niy...@hotmail.com

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
[...]

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

May 30, 2009, 1:15:13 PM5/30/09
stained moslems wrote:
> David Moss wrote:
>> "�Do�g�T" <na...@muerto.com> wrote in news:zlRrl.8837$%54.167

kangarooistan

May 30, 2009, 1:21:14 PM5/30/09
Its not just Indians who get bashed

Aussies are equal opportunity RACISTS , they can lawfully grab anybody
they think who looks like they might be a Muslim and LAWFULLY shoot
them , or jail them or do anything they like to any Muslim man woman
or child , AND as long as no body knows nobody cares , AUSSIES can
still pretend to be a free country and a fair go for all and wave
their blood soaked flags with aussie pride
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/img/2006/ep2/cronriot.jpg

As Long as nobody actually LOOKS or askes to many questions , and
smiles politity for the cameras when ordered to White Christian
Aussies are REAL tolerant folks

They BASH all non white non christian groups equally is questioned
about a fair go for all

If you are not white or not christian , you WILL BE BASHED equally ,
if you DARE walk down their streets , or within20 meters of the centre
of their roads

It also prevented "any camel from being driven along any part of a
road or track or within 20 yards of the centre thereof".

Obviously dismayed, the petitioners complained that it was meant to
favour horse teamsters showing that "…a team of camels carrying the
same load as the wagon team and doing no harm to the road, while the
wagon ploughs into it, is taxed at from 20 pounds to 35 pounds per
annum as against the tax on a horse team of one pound."

As The Bulletin remarked in its commentary, "The only real reason for
its (the camel’s) abolition is that it is run by Asiatics", but this
did not indicate sympathy for or solidarity with the Afghans. "Apart
from its obnoxious Asiatic driver, there is just the same reason for
abolishing the camel that there is for tearing up the railroads".

Aussies are NOT racists

They HATE / BASH all brown / Asian / non christians equally
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/img/2006/ep2/cronriot.jpg

Just listen to any talk back radio or ANY pub on ANY Friday or
Saturday night

OR ANY open internet group

There are NON so equally racist as the AFP / police and ADF /
military , just go to ANY RSL club or Anzac parade , and listen to
them BOAST how many "slopes" and "wogs" and "gypos" they massacred in
their over seas wars , killing millions who posed no threat to
Australia

It matters NOT how long you live in Australia , if you are not white
enough or not christian enough , YOU WILL BE BASHED SENSELESS , and
the coppers will do NOTHING , and arrest YOU if you complain

We must patiently wait till the racists slowly die out , nothing can
cure them , and the politicians simply dont care

I myself run a racism test , to find WHO are the local racists , and
you can EASILY find them , so could the police if they wanted to

Let the racists identify THEMSELVES , its easy , simply go online
with a Muslim name , and see for yourself

OR Simply rent a building in the center of ANY Australian town for
ten years , and see how many attacks you get , and how many arrests
they make

I rented a building a few hundred meters from the Foreign minister
Alexander Downers office , in Mount barker South Australia , he was
the local Federal Minister

A few hundred meters from the Local police station

A few hundred meters from the Local Government offices

Then simply COUNT how many times your car gets its windows smashed ,
or your building vandalized , fire bombed , broken into , House
bricks and rocks thrown at you in the main street by white people ,
compared to others in the area , 1000 times MORE , but not a single
arrest in 10 years

and count how many times you get things thrown at you in public

How many abusive calls you get

How NOBODY EVER GETS EVEN CHARGED EVER

Even when they could be located in minutes

No wonder billions of dollars of foreign investments are FORCED
overseas , and tourism numbers fall off , and foreign students are not
safe

The police COULD arrest them all in a few days IF THEY WANTED TO

Anybody can do a google search to see for themselves

what Aussies are really like , the police could arrest the racist
criminals in hours IF THEY WANTED TO

Aussie racists are FAMOUS online for their MINDLESS VILE filth
racist slander threats and abuse against everybody who is not white or
christian
http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?q=+shit+skin+muslim&btnG=Search&sitesearch=

http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=malcom+fabian

http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?q=malcum++fabian&btnG=Search&sitesearch=

Even if your name " looks " similar to a known muslim or aboriginal
the clever Aussies are very very happy to ATTACK you , just cos you
might be a Muslim or brown ,

they are equal opportunity RACISTS , who share their VILE hated
threats and ABUSE equally , with complete immunity from the LAW , for
years and years , and STILL deny the reality
http://groups.google.com.au/groups/search?q=+C+A++fabian&btnG=Search&sitesearch=

AUSSIES LOVE displays of NATIONAL PRIDE
http://images.google.com.au/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=cronulla+riots&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

The Australian white christians and jews are after all the world
EXPERTS at genocide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_indigenous_Australians

http://www.islamfortoday.com/australia03.htm#conquest
A History of Islam in Australia
The Conquest of the Interior The Camel Communications Network Racism
rears its head. Muslims and the Policy of Racial Exclusion from
1901 ...
www.islamfortoday.com/australia03.htm -
The working conditions of some of the Afghan camel drivers, even by
the standards of the time, were appalling. The Bulletin, which had a
less than favourable attitude to non-European labour, was moved in
1899 to support an appeal for "Afghans enslaved by the Bourke (NSW)
Camel Carrying Co." The company was owned by a group of Europeans,
mainly pastoralists, who hired their labour in India and Afghanistan.
Abdul Wade, an Afghan, was appointed manager in 1895. The men, who had
been employed on an agreement which they had not understood, were
jailed for refusing to work when ordered to do so by the company. They
were to be paid 24 pounds a year. Three-quarters of their wages, held
until they completed their six year contract, were to be forfeited if
they missed even a day of work. The magistrate told them they could
appeal the sentence to a higher court but as they were without funds
that was not possible without public support. The poor response to the
appeal was, complained this most racist of journals, "perhaps because
of the circumstance that the oppressed men happen to be coloured
foreigners instead of white Australians." It at least contributed ten
pounds towards the needed one hundred and fifty pounds for the appeal.

Muslims and the Policy of Racial Exclusion from 1901

The Immigration Restriction Act was passed in 1901 as soon as the new
Commonwealth Parliament was established. It provided that all
‘coloured’ people trying to enter Australia would be required to
submit to a medical examination and to a dictation test. This test
could be in any European language. In practice this meant any language
of which that individual was ignorant. Resident ‘coloureds’ were also
required to apply for a special certificate to enter another state.
The free crossing of inland borders, a necessity for the Afghan
cameleers inland trade, was thus abolished at a stroke. This
discrimination was intensified by the 1902 Roads Act.

The 1904 petition against this Act, addressed to the Legislative
Assembly of Western Australia, signed by M.H. Musakhan and 2,500 camel
men, indicates how the camel men interpreted it at the time..

The intent of the legislation was very clear. It placed a registration
fee on each camel, varying from five pounds per annum on bull camels
over the age of three, the breeders, to one pound for camels which
were hired out. This was added to the license fee of ten shillings a
year on all camels used in transport. It also prevented "any camel
from being driven along any part of a road or track or within 20 yards
of the centre thereof".

Obviously dismayed, the petitioners complained that it was meant to
favour horse teamsters showing that "…a team of camels carrying the
same load as the wagon team and doing no harm to the road, while the
wagon ploughs into it, is taxed at from 20 pounds to 35 pounds per
annum as against the tax on a horse team of one pound."

Perhaps they understood more than it would appear as the collection of
documents Musakhan put into his book have this petition under the
heading "An Unpresented Petition - 1904". They may have known it was a
waste of time to present it.

So strict was the implementation of the Immigration Restriction Act
that Afghan cameleers were not permitted, even during the severe
drought of 1901-1902, to cross the border between South Australia and
NSW without going through procedures similar to those required of
racially unwelcome visitors to Australia. A reliable person had to act
as guarantor for them, paying a bond of 100 pounds for each person.
Samuel Drew and Company, merchants of Broken Hill performed this
function for several Afghan camel drivers at that time. Lack of
experienced men to distribute urgently needed provisions to outlying
stations, meant that they had to call on Afghans from across the
border. The Afghans admitted to NSW in April 1902, although still
under the 100 pounds bond, were permitted to remain until the drought
had eased. However handprints were now included on file for proof of
identity, presumably to ensure that the same men who entered from
South Australia eventually returned.

Not only was interstate trade impeded, but international business
links as well. There were several requests by Muslims with business
interests in both India and Australia for a general pass, to allow
unhindered travel. Matters were not clear in the first few months and
the case of an Afghan named Meerhez appears to have stimulated the
development of policy. The Prime Minister, Edmund Barton, in response
to a request for a general pass for Meerhez, with his need for
constant travel on business between Australia and India, decided that
the idea of a general pass was of doubtful legality, that a
Certificate of Exemption from the Dictation Test, with its tight time
specifications, was not what was required either. The letter
requesting the general pass had explained that he had lived in
Australia for some years and spoke English fluently. The Prime
Minister decided that, given the special circumstances of the case, a
promise was to be given to Meerhez that he would be allowed to re-
enter the Commonwealth on returning from India without being subjected
to the education test. Offshore business visitors found it hard to
gain entry, even when quoting international treaties in support of
their claims, and the importation of neither camels nor their drivers
was permitted.

Then the 1903 Naturalization Act provided that applicants for
naturalization could not be natives of Asia, Africa or the Pacific
Islands (except for New Zealand). Men who had worked in Australia for
over a decade were not acceptable as citizens. Jan Mahomet, a 35 year
old Afghan storekeeper and camel-driver, who had worked in South
Australia for nearly four years, Coolgardie for over a year and then
in Murchison, near Geraldton WA, for eleven years, received his
rejection of naturalisation from the Department of External Affairs in
Melbourne in October 1906 about three weeks after submitting his
papers. The only sign in the archives of his response is a curt
telegram to the Department on 25 October asking for the return of all
his papers. When Mahomet Solomon’s application for naturalisation,
after seven year’s residence, was rejected he went to his local Member
of Parliament. He informed him that he had substantial interests in
Port Pirie, where he was a storekeeper and enclosed a newspaper
cutting which showed that 28 Turks had been naturalised in 1905. He
noted in his letter that he was by birth a Turk. His MP approached the
Department on his behalf, which explained that his claim that he had
been born at Mount Lebanon in Asia disqualified him from citizenship,
but if as now appeared that he was indeed a Turk, the Minister would
be glad to be notified of the date of the arrival of his parents in
Syria.

The Muslim community was learning that more than individual approaches
to the authorities were required on issues of non-European residence
in Australia. As well as using the local member of parliament, like
Mahomet Solomon, petitions were also used. They were not just Muslim
community petitions either. The lobby for the right of Sayyid Mahomet
Shah Banuri to a certificate of domicile, used a petition to the
Secretary of the Department for External Affairs signed by a variety
of local Indian and Syrian Muslims and Christian merchants, .most of
whom appear to have lived in Redfern NSW, to press their case. Mahomet
Shah Banuri was apparently a well educated religious leader who spoke
Arabic, Persian, Pashtu, Hindustani and Sindhi. As he intended to
visit India and the Hejaz to further his religious education, it was
feared Banuri would have difficulties returning to his flock. He was
eventually granted a 12 month Certificate of Exemption (from the
dictation test) in November 1903. This twelve month visit, with, after
representations from their legal firm, the option of renewal for a
further year, meant that he would be unable to remain in the country.
In April 1905 he made a last ditch attempt from WA where he was then
located, to get a general permit to allow him to come and go as he
wished. This was curtly refused by External Affairs in Melbourne,
within two weeks of his making the request. Banuri had only been in
Australia since 1901 so he was not regarded in the same way as those
with longer periods of residence. Moaz Khan, an Afghan camel driver,
who had resided in Australia since 1899 or 1900, dates on documents
differed, was permitted to leave and re-enter the Commonwealth on
several occasions between 1913 and 1931, each time being granted a
Certificate of Exemption from the Dictation Test without the limited
time specified for those who were regarded as visitors. That he had
arrived before the Immigration Restriction Act came into force in 1902
and that he had been here five years and was of good character,
apparently allowed right of re-entry.

The method of the petition was again used in a request to the Minister
of External Affairs to allow Syed Ahmad, "our High Priest" (so
described) to visit Australia for twelve months. It was signed by
seven Muslims from Hergott Springs in August 1909. Permission was
granted 30 October that year, but the letter to Gulam Mahomet
conveying the news never reached him. In January 1910 it was
discovered he had gone to Western Australia and the necessary
documents had to be forwarded again. That the man was illiterate, that
he was really coming to get his son, unemployed and residing at the
Adelaide Mosque, who was refusing to rejoin the family and that he did
not enjoy the confidence, according to Fatteh Baruck of 248 Hindley
Street Adelaide, of "several foreign residents of the City", caused
some official concern but not the withdrawal of his Certificate of
Exemption.

Despite these accommodations of individuals and the admission of
religious teachers for limited periods, the Immigration Restriction
Act had the desired effect. Between 1901 and 1921 the number of
Afghans fell from 393 to 147. By the 1930s "Many of the owners and
breeders of camels are still Afghans, but since the war the industry
has begun to pass into the hands of Australians who handled camels in
Egypt and Palestine." The experience of Moaz Khan from the Punjab
illustrates the decline in the Muslim camel industry. Arriving as a
camel driver at the start of the century, he was a camel proprietor
working in Bourke, Wilcannia and Broken Hill before 1913, then after
his visit to his wife and family in India 1918-1921, he returned to
employment as a labourer, doing station work. He eventually retired,
via a period at the Adelaide Mosque, to India and his wife in 1947.

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

May 30, 2009, 1:25:52 PM5/30/09
een...@gmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

May 30, 2009, 1:26:23 PM5/30/09

kangarooistan

May 30, 2009, 2:31:50 PM5/30/09

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

May 30, 2009, 6:23:53 PM5/30/09
kangaro...@gmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your

Kornet / Yaako Warrior from AUZ, Korea, Germany, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

May 30, 2009, 6:27:14 PM5/30/09