The Rod Speed Fan Club

Tory Troll

Jan 22, 2002, 2:28:38 AM1/22/02
Looks like Roddles has found some new friends on this ng.

I wonder how long the honeymoon will last. Or perhaps they are his (shudder)
relatives.

Gregory Toomey

Jan 22, 2002, 2:33:49 AM1/22/02
"Tory Troll" <tory...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Rod makes some sensible posts in aus.computers and aus.electronics. But most
of the time the medication is not working.

gtoomey

The Raven

Jan 22, 2002, 4:23:08 AM1/22/02
"Tory Troll" <tory...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like Roddles has found some new friends on this ng.

No, I've known his posting style for years. He simply can't admit he's
wrong, or prove he's right.

--
The Raven
** Undisputed President of the ozemail.* NG's

The Raven

Jan 22, 2002, 4:24:09 AM1/22/02
"Gregory Toomey" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> "Tory Troll" <tory...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Looks like Roddles has found some new friends on this ng.
> >
> > I wonder how long the honeymoon will last. Or perhaps they are his
> (shudder)
> > relatives.
> >

> Rod makes some sensible posts in aus.computers and aus.electronics.

Rod has provided some very good information on areas he has experience with.

> But most
> of the time the medication is not working.

:-)

> gtoomey

Tory Troll

Jan 22, 2002, 8:40:47 AM1/22/02

"Gregory Toomey" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

I'd have to agree. Many of his posts in aus.comms show that he knows what
he's talking about there as well.

Anne Thrax

Jan 22, 2002, 11:39:10 AM1/22/02
Your friend "Rod" can often be found trolling newsgroups dealing with
American music and politics as "Glenn Cooper" using the email address

glenn...@austarnet.com.au

I'd be interested in seeing how much his smug lefty politics there
line up with his politics as "Rod," but there's so much stuff to wade
through I can't tell where to start. Any comments?

St. Annie

Téa Smith

Jan 23, 2002, 3:34:16 AM1/23/02

"Anne Thrax" wrote
:
: I'd be interested in seeing how much his smug lefty politics there

: line up with his politics as "Rod," but there's so much stuff to wade
: through I can't tell where to start. Any comments?
:
: St. Annie

Rod? Left? I think you have the wrong person.

:)

Anne Thrax

Jan 23, 2002, 6:11:47 PM1/23/02

I'd hardly be surprised if he was the same. "Glenn's" politics aren't
at all consistent, and he seems just as smug and rude as what I've read of
"Rod."

St. Annie

http://www.zfree.co.nz