CO2 Global Warming Scientists are in the minority. Most meteorologists say CO2 Global Warming is a Zionist jew conspiracy. Jews are causing CO2 Global Warming.

1 view

Midex

Dec 19, 2007, 12:37:20 PM12/19/07
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3309910462407994295

There is nothing we can do with CO2 to stop the current warming.

We have only just come out of a little ice age 160 years ago. The
Hockey Stick graph is a fraud.
Its obvious. So the only explanation for why CO2 Global Warming is
being promoted is because the jews are behind it. Whenever people are
lying, you know that the jews are involved.

That's why Israel is positioned to be the leader in Solar Power
Industry.

trop...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2007, 5:34:30 PM12/19/07
On Dec 20, 4:37 am, Midex <jbmccr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Whenever people are
> lying, you know that the jews are involved.

So, when you lied about...
- being a retired millionaire
- having your own private army
- fighting with Hamas and Hizbollah
- launching a violent revolution on 11/9/2006
- assassinating George Bush
- setting off bombs at APEC
- meeting Osama Bin Laden and Kim Jong-Il

....this was the Jews fault?

War Office

Dec 20, 2007, 6:52:23 AM12/20/07
On 19 dez, 20:34, tropi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 20, 4:37 am, Midex <jbmccr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Whenever people are
> > lying, you know that the jews are involved.
>
> So, when you lied about...

Its a lie to aspire to have a revolution and then fail?
its not lying. Its failing.
Nothing wrong with failing tex.
TRY to be a good boy now.

> - being a retired millionaire

Yep. Tex why do you think people go to Scotch College and then
Melbourne University? To NOT make a million dollars and more in
adulthood?

> - having your own private army

never claimed that. Your words. Not mine.

> - fighting with Hamas and Hizbollah

so what? I support them 100%. Throw rocks at jews in Israel. Kill
them. Run them into the sea. They are fucking scum.

> - launching a violent revolution on 11/9/2006

so what?

> - assassinating George Bush

so what?

> - setting off bombs at APEC

So what?

> - meeting Osama Bin Laden and Kim Jong-Il

wtf?

> ....this was the Jews fault?

I know you salivate like Pavlov's dogs when anyone mentions the jews
other than praising them as divine creatures of God's chosen eilte.

lol.

You'd be jealous of my jewish girlfriend Texey.

Tex

Dec 20, 2007, 8:25:04 AM12/20/07

"War Office" <911fal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 19 dez, 20:34, tropi...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Dec 20, 4:37 am, Midex <jbmccr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Whenever people are
>> > lying, you know that the jews are involved.
>>
>> So, when you lied about...
>
> Its a lie to aspire to have a revolution and then fail?
> its not lying. Its failing.
> Nothing wrong with failing tex.
> TRY to be a good boy now.

You said you didn't try, it was just "satire". How many times are you going
to change your story, imbecile?

>> - being a retired millionaire
>

> Yep. Tex why do you think people go to Scotch College and then
> Melbourne University? To NOT make a million dollars and more in
> adulthood?

LOL. That explains all the non-millionaires from Scotch and Mebourne Uni.
You've never even been to uni

>> - having your own private army
>
> never claimed that. Your words. Not mine.

No, your words Jake. You want the URL?

>> - fighting with Hamas and Hizbollah
>
> so what? I support them 100%.

So, you admit you lied. Why are you are liar Jake?

> Throw rocks at jews in Israel. Kill
> them. Run them into the sea. They are fucking scum.

Go try it bumnugget.

>> - launching a violent revolution on 11/9/2006
>
> so what?

So you lied about it, which makes you a liar (and a kook).

>> - assassinating George Bush
>
> so what?

So you lied about it, which makes you a liar (and a kook).

>> - setting off bombs at APEC
>
> So what?

So you lied about it, which makes you a liar (and a kook).

>> - meeting Osama Bin Laden and Kim Jong-Il
>
> wtf?

Can't remember your own bullshit Jake?

> The Australian Civil War Movement has been approached directly by
> Osama Bin Ladin who landed on our hide-out in a helicopter in Tel
> Aviv.

Remember that one?

>> ....this was the Jews fault?
>
> I know you salivate like Pavlov's dogs when anyone mentions the jews
> other than praising them as divine creatures of God's chosen eilte.
>
> lol.
>
> You'd be jealous of my jewish girlfriend Texey.

She's as real as your degrees and your "revolution".....