Another "Che Guava" alias caught in the act!

Neville Duguid

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
Mr Normal <molo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Stop trying to ride on our coat-tails.
>
> Using the names of three well respected Usenet writers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Obviously refers to "The bicamerals lament - ode to the useless trinity"

> to get attention for your final, grubby, political sell-out
> is exceedingly poor form.
>
> I do not endorse anything from you except your unconditional
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He didn't say you did, "Mr Normal". He was talking about "guava"
"Brian" and "addinall"

Forget to check in the mirror to see which hat you're wearing?

Che-he-he :)

--
Neville Duguid * Talk sense to a fool and *
nevi...@bigpond.net.au * he calls you foolish!! *

Theodore A. Kaldis

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
Neville Duguid wrote:

> Mr Normal <molo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Che-he-he :)

>> Scott Balson wrote:

>> <snip commercial message>

The quoted message from "Mr. Normal" did appear briefly here on this server,
but has since disappeared as the result of a "Cancel" message. BUT -- it was
quickly replaced by another article, which is quoted in its entirety below.
And the replacement article was sent by one "Che Guava".

Che, it seems, has been well and truly caught out this time.

Using the names of three well respected Usenet writers

to get attention for your final, grubby, political sell-out
is exceedingly poor form.

I do not endorse anything from you except your unconditional

apology for all the poor devils you suckered into the One Nation cult!

Any implication by you that I am in any way interested in
your inside view of One Nations lower bowel is a gross
misrepresentation, typical of teh fraud you perpretrated
for years on the politically gullible..

You are an intellectual bankrupt, a Usenet pariah, and
a political failure.

try to adjust and move on.

Scott Balson wrote:

<snip commercial message>
-----------------QUOTED ARTICLE ENDS-----------------
--
Theodore A. Kaldis
kal...@worldnet.att.net

Che Guava

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

> Mr Normal <molo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Stop trying to ride on our coat-tails.
> >
> > Using the names of three well respected Usenet writers
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Obviously refers to "The bicamerals lament - ode to the useless trinity"
>
> > to get attention for your final, grubby, political sell-out
> > is exceedingly poor form.
> >
> > I do not endorse anything from you except your unconditional
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> He didn't say you did, "Mr Normal". He was talking about "guava"
> "Brian" and "addinall"

Moloch_x is one of my oldest aus.politics characters, you cretin.
The Profit and Mr Normal just two of the political theatre personas
which I have never made any secret of, and always proudly proclaimed.
Along with Doug Catcher, chief retributive poet, and Madame Che,
political Fortune teller.

As your wit, humour and imagination will not sustain even ONE
feeble character, 'Nev', I can understand your jealousy. ;-)

> Forget to check in the mirror to see which hat you're wearing?

Are we only allowed to wear one? B^p

Stupid nazi busybody! B^p

Why not come up with something to SAY, yourself!

My identities are always transparent, and either theatrical,
or designed, like Mr Normal, to get around Killfile Cowards
and make sure they GET THE MESSAGE! B^)

Thanks for confirming YOU DID! B^D

> Che-he-he :)

Thanks for responding to my readership poll Nev. ;-)

Your inability to comment on substantive issues,
and continued obsession with the one responsible for
your everlasting humiliation is deeply gratifying.

Neville Duguid

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Theodore A. Kaldis <kal...@home.com> wrote:

> The quoted message from "Mr. Normal" did appear briefly here on this server,
> but has since disappeared as the result of a "Cancel" message. BUT -- it was
> quickly replaced by another article, which is quoted in its entirety below.
> And the replacement article was sent by one "Che Guava".
>
> Che, it seems, has been well and truly caught out this time.

So, now we know it was sent originally by "Mr Normal" who cancelled it,
and reissued under "Che Guava". AND there is also the non-cancelled
version from "Mr Normal" sitting there uncancelled on some servers which
failed to respond to his CANCEL request :)

Both <39D753A2...@yahoo.com> and it's badge-engineered intended
overwrite <39D75796...@my-deja.com> are both still sitting
side-by-side as followups to the same thread on the telstra.net.au
newsserver I use at 19:00 Australian EST (+1000), 17 hours after it was
posted, for example :-)

Good spotting, Ted.

--
Neville Duguid * PC Political Science: "The insane should have *
nevi...@bigpond.net.au * the same rights as everyone else. Anyone *

Che Guava

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
What kind of 'discovery' is it when I have posted since 1998 as

Che Guava molo...@yahoo.com ???? B^D

What a pair of wankers! Tell us next how you have 'unearthed'
that Bob Dylan is really Robert Zimmerman! B^D

"Theodore A. Kaldis" wrote:

> The quoted message from "Mr. Normal" did appear briefly here on this server,
> but has since disappeared as the result of a "Cancel" message. BUT -- it was
> quickly replaced by another article, which is quoted in its entirety below.

My! HOW SINISTER! B^D

"Mr normal" had a message for MS Voodoo, sans killfile.

It really works, doesn't it! B^D

You can go back to hiding now, Nev.. and Kaldis..
you can continue to pore over my garbage bins and
sieve my toilet looking for omens and portents in the sewerage! ;-)

> And the replacement article was sent by one "Che Guava".
>
> Che, it seems, has been well and truly caught out this time.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

I posted as Che_Guava <molo...@yahoo.com for over
a year! B^D

Whare have you morons BEEN???? B^p

Do a deja search, you gormless prats! B^D

My debut in aus.politics involved the clear and explicit
proclamation that I intended to indulge in political theatre,
over time Che emerged as a popular persona, in fact people
complained that multiple handles made it hard to follow his career! B^D

Thus, over time, only a few of the other characters,
always easily recognizable as me, remained:

Other <molo...@yahoo.com> characters you can find
in the archive circa 1998 include these: (aug/sept alone!)

Dave Oldfeel
The Profit
Inside trader
Peter Wreath
el Fox
Seattle
Oz Dreaming
Saint Bernard
J.P. Getty
Adam Smith
St Pauline
Jill Karma
Ralph Redneck
Peter Costello
Tim's Brother
A Wowser
Ari Stotle
Jeff Kennut
Own Words
M Poppins
Topol
Shuan Nelson
David Kemp
Robyn Spence
Peter Pan
Creepy
Kerry's Bumboy
K. Marx
Fightback Mk II
Good Sport
Gene S. Plicer
A Battler
Che's Ghost
A Queery

and a host of other characters I have forgotten. ;-)

Oh, i mustn't forget Muttleys favourite:

Doug Catcher, Chief Retributive Poet!

But they were ALWAYS identified by MY email address,
not Net forgeries like Muttley, and FrankenChe carry out,
with NEv the Hypocrites full support. B^p

> Theodore A. Kaldis
> kal...@worldnet.att.net

Che Guava

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

> Theodore A. Kaldis <kal...@home.com> wrote:
>
> > The quoted message from "Mr. Normal" did appear briefly here on this server,
> > but has since disappeared as the result of a "Cancel" message. BUT -- it was
> > quickly replaced by another article, which is quoted in its entirety below.

> > And the replacement article was sent by one "Che Guava".
> >
> > Che, it seems, has been well and truly caught out this time.
>

> So, now we know it was sent originally by "Mr Normal" who cancelled it,
> and reissued under "Che Guava". AND there is also the non-cancelled
> version from "Mr Normal" sitting there uncancelled on some servers which
> failed to respond to his CANCEL request :)

Cancels NEVER do a complete eradication, you moron! B^D

> Both <39D753A2...@yahoo.com> and it's badge-engineered intended
> overwrite <39D75796...@my-deja.com> are both still sitting
> side-by-side as followups to the same thread on the telstra.net.au
> newsserver I use at 19:00 Australian EST (+1000), 17 hours after it was
> posted, for example :-)

Can I get you a job counting cars? B^D

> Good spotting, Ted.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!

I reckon there are literally HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS
of posts by CHE Guava ,molo...@yahoo.com

It's as big a 'secret' as the fact that you and Kaldis are braindead idiots! B^D

Hey Nev, this is an even bigger coup than your 'discovery' that
Vahid Salsabil is my wifes nom de net! B^D

Theodore A. Kaldis

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Che Guava wrote:

> My identities are always transparent, and either theatrical, or designed,
> like Mr Normal, to get around Killfile Cowards and make sure they GET THE
> MESSAGE! B^)

Oh yeah? What about your sockpuppet accounts, like (say) "The Wild Colonial
Boy"? (Me, I was saying "Where is Trooper Davis when we need him?" when I
saw that one.)

The Monitor

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
They seek him here, they seek him there they seek him nearly everywhere,
HE makes their life a living hell, that damned elusive pimpernel!

__________________________________

"Theodore A. Kaldis" wrote:

Tedious A Kuldesac, smarting from his latest faux pas,
has a wild shot:

> Che Guava wrote:
>
> > My identities are always transparent, and either theatrical, or designed,
> > like Mr Normal, to get around Killfile Cowards and make sure they GET THE
> > MESSAGE! B^)
>
> Oh yeah? What about your sockpuppet accounts,

"sockpuppet accounts"? How many do I have Tedious? B^D

You think I would pay just to play with you?

Look what I can achieve without leaving home! B^D

> like (say) "The Wild Colonial Boy"?
> (Me, I was saying "Where is Trooper Davis when we need him?" when I
> saw that one.)

Add it to the long list of bogus claims Nev, Muttley and Gary have made that
I own multiple accounts, scattered around the nation. ;-)

A lie they simultaneously advance with the equally bogus claim I am
unemployed!

You can do the research, I have no intention of trying to DOCUMENT
the degree of Nev's lunacy, but SOME of the people I can recall he has claimed
are ME include:

'Brian'
'Erkil'
'Mosely'
'Stan Goodwin'
'Beeble Van Poleasm'
'Dan Wakefield'
'Suzi'

All of whom, a cursory examination showed, posted from various
*OTHER* ISP addresses,
with software ranging from Win NT to Linux! B^D

(Mind you, on another occasion he tried to slander me on something as
flimsy as another poster using Win 95 B^p )

I have so much fun with you cretins on this business. ;-)

Nevs false accusations have actually led an ISP into costly error,
and resulted in me being offered free internet access! B^D
So keep up the good work! B^D

Your obsession with identity, ethnicity and bloodlines is a joke!
One which reveals how little you are really focused on the IDEAS.

Naturally, you are right.. I AM ALL THOSE people,
plus Theo, Dave, Gary, Lance, Jacques,
Mad Mal, Scott, Muttley, Lev, Ralph, Andy, and all the others! B^D

"I contain multitudes" - Walt Whitman ;-)

"My name is Legion" - Beezlebub B^D

Che
-----
"I swim like a fish in the ocean of the people" B^D

Neville Duguid

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> What kind of 'discovery' is it when I have posted since 1998 as
>
> Che Guava molo...@yahoo.com ???? B^D
>
> What a pair of wankers! Tell us next how you have 'unearthed'
> that Bob Dylan is really Robert Zimmerman! B^D
>

> "Theodore A. Kaldis" wrote:
>

> > The quoted message from "Mr. Normal" did appear briefly here on this server,
> > but has since disappeared as the result of a "Cancel" message. BUT -- it
> > was quickly replaced by another article, which is quoted in its entirety
> > below.
>

> My! HOW SINISTER! B^D
>
> "Mr normal" had a message for MS Voodoo, sans killfile.
>
> It really works, doesn't it! B^D
>
> You can go back to hiding now, Nev.. and Kaldis..
> you can continue to pore over my garbage bins and
> sieve my toilet looking for omens and portents in the sewerage! ;-)
>

> > And the replacement article was sent by one "Che Guava".
> >
> > Che, it seems, has been well and truly caught out this time.

Wow! What a fan club, and they're only the ones you remembered off the
top of your head! Pity they're all aliases of yourself. Now perhaps
others can see why Lance wasn't happy giving them all a vote in his snap
poll to determine whether "Che Guava" was trying to get more than an
equal voice in aus.culture.true-blue! Things like having the popular
mandate you claim to be the newsgroup's sole custodian of their FAQ!

I don't need to check, Brier Fox. Surely you haven't forgotten the time
you bumbled into my conversation with Tony about "Morlochs" - those
decadent sub-human cannibals from H.G. Wells, who obviously outrank even
Che Guevara as your role model.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Brought undone by his own vanity.

Thanks for saving me the legwork!

Cretin.

Neville Duguid

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Neville Duguid wrote:
>
> > Mr Normal <molo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Stop trying to ride on our coat-tails.
> > >
> > > Using the names of three well respected Usenet writers

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Obviously refers to "The bicamerals lament - ode to the useless trinity"
> >

> > > to get attention for your final, grubby, political sell-out
> > > is exceedingly poor form.
> > >
> > > I do not endorse anything from you except your unconditional

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > He didn't say you did, "Mr Normal". He was talking about "guava"
> > "Brian" and "addinall"
>
> Moloch_x is one of my oldest aus.politics characters, you cretin.
> The Profit and Mr Normal just two of the political theatre personas
> which I have never made any secret of, and always proudly proclaimed.
> Along with Doug Catcher, chief retributive poet, and Madame Che,
> political Fortune teller.
>
> As your wit, humour and imagination will not sustain even ONE
> feeble character, 'Nev', I can understand your jealousy. ;-)
>
> > Forget to check in the mirror to see which hat you're wearing?
>
> Are we only allowed to wear one? B^p

When it comes to things like deciding who is appointed sole custodian of
a newsgroup's FAQ, YES! A lot of people worked damn hard to get
aus.culture.true-blue approved as a channel of interference-free
communication. As a way of being able to stay in touch with other
Australians out in the bush as their more traditional channels of
communications are withdrawn! It wasn't meant as a stage for you to
strut up and down on, with your hundred proxies all screaming abuse at
any real person tries to open their mouth!

> Stupid nazi busybody! B^p

I am a real person who does not want more than one voice, and who wants
to hear what other *real* people are saying, not 100 loudspeakers all
connected to the same cracked record who thinks he's there to collect on
some imaginary copyright on Stalin, Hitler, and everything nasty in
between.
I am not and never have been a Nazi nor anything remotely like one.
Anyone who knows me will testify to that. You have yet again defamed a
real person from the cover of anonymity. Coward's Castle indeed!

> Why not come up with something to SAY, yourself!
>

> My identities are always transparent, and either theatrical,
> or designed, like Mr Normal, to get around Killfile Cowards
> and make sure they GET THE MESSAGE! B^)

What frigging message?! You spam the newsgroups with reams of junk from
newspapers we can buy ourselves if that's what we're interested in. You
try to monopolize the attention of everyone by constantly shouting down
the attempts of anyone else who tries to get a word in on "your" stage.
If you think you're all we're entitled to get in return for handing
Telstra over to private enterprise, how can you claim you're on our
side! If you don't want "busybodies" knowing what you're up to, stop
doing it in front of the maximum number of people you're capable of
buttonholing at one time!

--
Neville Duguid * "Down with de-institutionalisation.*
nevi...@bigpond.net.au * Put "Che Guava" away, *

Neville Duguid

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
The Monitor <molo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They seek him here, they seek him there they seek him nearly everywhere,
> HE makes their life a living hell, that damned elusive pimpernel!

> and a host of other characters I have forgotten. ;-)
>
> Oh, i mustn't forget Muttleys favourite:
>
> Doug Catcher, Chief Retributive Poet!
>
> But they were ALWAYS identified by MY email address,
> not Net forgeries like Muttley, and FrankenChe carry out,
> with NEv the Hypocrites full support. B^p
> __________________________________
>
> "Theodore A. Kaldis" wrote:
>
> Tedious A Kuldesac, smarting from his latest faux pas,
> has a wild shot:
>
> > Che Guava wrote:
> >

> > > My identities are always transparent, and either theatrical, or designed,
> > > like Mr Normal, to get around Killfile Cowards and make sure they GET THE
> > > MESSAGE! B^)
> >

> > Oh yeah? What about your sockpuppet accounts,
>
> "sockpuppet accounts"? How many do I have Tedious? B^D
>
> You think I would pay just to play with you?
>
> Look what I can achieve without leaving home! B^D
>

> > like (say) "The Wild Colonial Boy"?
> > (Me, I was saying "Where is Trooper Davis when we need him?" when I
> > saw that one.)
>
> Add it to the long list of bogus claims Nev, Muttley and Gary have made that
> I own multiple accounts, scattered around the nation. ;-)
>
> A lie they simultaneously advance with the equally bogus claim I am
> unemployed!
>
> You can do the research, I have no intention of trying to DOCUMENT
> the degree of Nev's lunacy, but SOME of the people I can recall he has claimed
> are ME include:
>
> 'Brian'
> 'Erkil'
> 'Mosely'
> 'Stan Goodwin'
> 'Beeble Van Poleasm'
> 'Dan Wakefield'
> 'Suzi'
>
> All of whom, a cursory examination showed, posted from various
> *OTHER* ISP addresses,
> with software ranging from Win NT to Linux! B^D

That's not what che_...@my-deja.com was saying in
aus.culture.true-blue, 14-Jul-2000:

"Look BeatlVan.. I have a number of ISP accounts and a
range of machines I post from..."

> (Mind you, on another occasion he tried to slander me on something as
> flimsy as another poster using Win 95 B^p )

[continuing above quote]"...they have a variety of
browsers and in each one I put che_...@my-deja.com
as my email address.. (Quoted from
<news: IRkb5.27$By....@vic.nntp.telstra.net>,
che_...@my-deja.com, 14-Jul-2000.

> I have so much fun with you cretins on this business. ;-)
>
> Nevs false accusations have actually led an ISP into costly error,
> and resulted in me being offered free internet access! B^D
> So keep up the good work! B^D
>
> Your obsession with identity, ethnicity and bloodlines is a joke!
> One which reveals how little you are really focused on the IDEAS.
>
> Naturally, you are right.. I AM ALL THOSE people,
> plus Theo, Dave, Gary, Lance, Jacques,
> Mad Mal, Scott, Muttley, Lev, Ralph, Andy, and all the others! B^D

Impersonated all of them, have you Che?

> "I contain multitudes" - Walt Whitman ;-)
>
> "My name is Legion" - Beezlebub B^D
>
> Che
> -----
> "I swim like a fish in the ocean of the people" B^D

--
Neville Duguid * "He who lives by tactics dies by tactics" *
nevi...@bigpond.net.au * - a journo, on the occasion of *

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 2, 2000, 1:28:06 PM10/2/00
Neville Duguid wrote:

[snip]

And just how is the creation of a USENET group going to accomplish
that lofty ideal?

500 words or less.

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

brian

Oct 2, 2000, 8:56:40 PM10/2/00
In article <39D8C5A6...@hotkey.net.au>,

Damn, Mark, you aren't allowed to let reality intrude on one of Nev's
rants. ;-)

--
Do not bother replying to this email account.
I don't read it. If you need to contact me, ask.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Che Guava

Oct 2, 2000, 10:27:05 PM10/2/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

> Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Moloch_x is one of my oldest aus.politics characters, you cretin.
> > The Profit and Mr Normal just two of the political theatre personas
> > which I have never made any secret of, and always proudly proclaimed.
> > Along with Doug Catcher, chief retributive poet, and Madame Che,
> > political Fortune teller.
> >
> > As your wit, humour and imagination will not sustain even ONE
> > feeble character, 'Nev', I can understand your jealousy. ;-)
> >
> > > Forget to check in the mirror to see which hat you're wearing?
> >
> > Are we only allowed to wear one? B^p
>
> When it comes to things like deciding who is appointed sole custodian of
> a newsgroup's FAQ, YES!

No one decided to appoint a custodian, there was no vote, you moron! B^D

You had your head up your killfile arse and wouldn't know what day it was
anyway, but I proposed an OPEN CONSULTATION on the process to
develop a FAQ, Lance, Lisa and you Taliban scumbags announced you
were going to duff the idea, make it private property, and SPEAK
FOR ALL OF US.. I said 'STUFF THAT' and beat you idiots to the punch. B^D

Q.E.D.

ALL you have left is to *FABRICATE* offences where there are none,
and bleat feebly and interminably about them! B^D

Nev: "Look Everyone, Brannighan is not really Hamlet, I knew
he couldn't be, becasue Olivier was!" B^D

I cannot tell you what joy it is to find you wriggling and squirming
on the end of my line again.. just like old times, eh, Nev?

I guess Senator Alston just laughed at you, like everyone else,
when you pleaded to establish Free Speech, Taliban Style, by
'eradicating' Che from Usenet!

Well, you little weasel, you have kicked over the hornets nest, and this
is just the first round of stings. ;-)

SHOW ME A T.O.S. WHICH SPECIFIES WHICH, AND HOW
MANY NET HANDLES A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT MAY USE! B^)

I am sinless. ;-)

Now check the same TOS to see what they have to say about the
deliberate forgery of an EMAIL adress. 8^o

You and Muttley are in the shit.

His ISP, iinet, the home of the spammers, would take no action
against him. I was happy to just kick his arse online, he, like you,
is easy meat in open debate, AS YOUR KILLFILE YOYO PROVES. ;-)

But then Nev started to falsely accuse me of forging net-ids,
the very thing he had supported Muttley in doing...
And when a few complaints were made to my ISP, and they
acted over-hastily and without proper investigation, I took
them to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman. B^)

Now they are attempting to reach a settlement, so far their
terms are unsatisfactory, the last offer was free internet access.
But when that matter is concluded, I will require them to
investigate the net impersonation of MY user id. ;-)
And insist, vi the TIO, that the same sanctions as were mistakenly
applied against me, are applied against the real culprits. B^)

I find the TIO really helps to sort out you lying, slandering
mongrels rather well. And I suspect iinet may have to revisit the issue
when we get to them, as may Nev Duigood, who made some
outrageous, and completely unfounded allegations in public
Usenet groups.

In fact there is a pattern of such libelous allegations, including
sexual perversion from rebekkka, which demonstrates the
orchestrated campaign of character assasination of which
I have frequently complained.. the Townsville Taliban.

> A lot of people worked damn hard to get
> aus.culture.true-blue approved as a channel of interference-free
> communication.

I was one of them. Unfortunately the viscious and unrelenting
persecution by members of your group, particularly the well
documented stalking by Gary meadows, drove many genuine
true-blues away.. I, however, am made of sterner stuff,
and have now so exposed Gary that he has ceased to pursue
his bitter and pointless vitriol.

Next Taliban stooge please! B^D

> As a way of being able to stay in touch with other
> Australians out in the bush as their more traditional channels of
> communications are withdrawn!

Not everyone in the bush has regressed like you Nev, and is
functionally illiterate. ;-)

> It wasn't meant as a stage for you to strut up and down on,

In other words, your vision of this
'interference free communication' is predicated on the
silencing of divergent views, and your method to achieve this
is teh relentless persecution of opponents.
Much as you and Kaldis have attempted here, where,
oblivious to the content of my post castigating Balson
for using the reputation of others to flog his drivel, you
take something harmless, and impugn sinister motives you
cannot sustain! B^p

C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R A-S-S-A-S-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

The PRIME weapon of One Nation.

That is why a dozen or so of you have waged a full time
campaign against ONE lone trueblue! A campaign NOT
based on my posts to a.c.t-b, becasue Gary has PUBLICLY
revealed he commenced hostilities EVEN BEFORE I BEGAN
TO POST THERE!

The Taliban have employed the VERY net forgery which
some of it's members hypocritically and falsely accused me of.

And that is the source of my, now unrelenting, and at least
60% successfully complete, campaign to expose them.

Current scalps: Lisa Gary, Spamgroupie, rebekkka, and
Nev (at least FOUR TIMES! and going for 5 GOLD! ;-)

> with your hundred proxies all screaming abuse at
> any real person tries to open their mouth!

You really are a cretin, Duigood, they are all aus.pol and two years old,
None was ever used *against* you or anyone else in the NG.
(Although St Pauline, Dave Oldfeel and Jeff were certainly targets
of my political satire. )

Your hysterical ranting is the result of your complete inability
to understand how many people reject your rabid One Nation
agenda. Like Gary, you claim every voice of criticism is ME,
so you don't have to admit to yourself how isolated and unpopular
your little band of Taliban tyro's really are! B^D

Face it, you and Mackay and Balson and the rest ARE DINOSAURS.
I told you two years ago, forget the racism, Aussies hate that shit...

And now you throwbacks are still moaning about the attention
Freeman gets, still having your feeble bleats EVERY TIME
an black or ethnic achieves something, you are still so bereft
of an issue that you play the man and give futile chase to your
nemesis.. the wily Che. ;-)

> > Stupid nazi busybody! B^p
>
> I am a real person who does not want more than one voice, and who wants
> to hear what other *real* people are saying,

Fuck off you lying little turd! I always debated you straight up, AS CHE..

and you always ran like the stinking gutless little scumbag you are.

You sniped and bleated from behind your Kowardly Killfile,
you attacked my wife because you couldn't debate ME,
you supported the banning of deja.com posters in the mad
belief that I actually posted from there! B^D (No greater
case of slaughtering the innocent since Herod slew the firstborn ;-)
And you supported all the FrankenChe impersonations becasue you
will frankly try ANYTHING to try and get even! B^p

I have kicked your arse so hard, for so long, my foot hurts! B^D

> not 100 loudspeakers all connected to the same cracked
> record who thinks he's there to collect on some imaginary
> copyright on Stalin, Hitler, and everything nasty in between.

You know what Nev, every one of those characters had something to say.
The reason I called it political theatre was that, as in a play, there
was a highly creative dialogue between, for example Jeff Kennutt,
Dave Oldfeel, and St Pauline.

You on the other hand, don't have enough real ideas for ONE voice. B^D

> I am not and never have been a Nazi nor anything remotely like one.

But you demonstrate it over and over again:
You don't debate, you call for opponents to be silenced.
You slander and attempt character assasination.
You try to 'cleanse' NG's of 'interference' (ie dissent from your orthodoxy)
You dally with thugs racists, homophobes and then protest you are
not one, while simultaneously fabricating claims of thuggery where none can be
shown.

> Anyone who knows me will testify to that.

I know you, I just testified..
do we have any defence witnesses for Nev?

> You have yet again defamed a
> real person from the cover of anonymity. Coward's Castle indeed!

As you well know, and will be made more aware of, if you make
false accusations in public, and damage someone's reputation in
ways which cannot be sustained by a demonstrable defence of 'truth'
then anonymity is no protection.

Sue me.. before I get to you. ;-)

> > Why not come up with something to SAY, yourself!
> >

> > My identities are always transparent, and either theatrical,
> > or designed, like Mr Normal, to get around Killfile Cowards
> > and make sure they GET THE MESSAGE! B^)
>

> What frigging message?!

As I said, Mr Normal wanted to contact Mz Voodoo, you are just by-catch. ;-)

But you helped repost this one three of four times, I am happy to give it
another go on request :-)

___________repost on request ;-) _______________

__________end repost on request_______________

> You spam the newsgroups with reams of junk from
> newspapers we can buy ourselves if that's what we're interested in.

But your own feeble imitations of the same tactic (You never seem
to show gratitude for all teh thingsd you have learnt from me.. ;-)
show you need a lot of help UNDERSTANDING THEM!

My commentary is value adding, I make things intelligible, even
for cretins like you.

Of course if its some ethnic on charges, or some Uncle Tom
or coconut in the Courier Mail, you can't quote it quick enough!

You hypocrite!

> You try to monopolize the attention of everyone

Nev, it just seems that way to you because you are obsessed with your
nemesis.

There is one of me, a dozen of you faux trueblues, Gary and Ned
do all the mindless shouting, as others have commented, you
just rant hysterically and shrilly for a short while each time you
are reborn after a bout of killfile pretence.. you hypocrite!

> by constantly shouting down
> the attempts of anyone else who tries to get a word in on "your" stage.

That I dominate your world is a product of two factors.

My brilliance. ;-) and

Your cupidity. B^D

> If you think you're all we're entitled to get in return for handing
> Telstra over to private enterprise, how can you claim you're on our
> side!

I AM NOT ON YOUR SIDE! You represent the divisive, racist
xenophobic and backward looking idiocy of the disgraced One Nation cult.

That you try and continue their failed political agenda in
aus.culture.true-blue, supposedly a cultural NG ..IS A DISGRACE
and combined with your crude attempts to deny others a fair go,
is the cause of my implacable opposition to your cult.

90% of teh Taliban initiated threads are on the traditional
One Nation policy obsessions:

Opposition to multiculturalism
Opposition to ethnics
Opposition to blacks.
Opposition to critics.

> If you don't want "busybodies" knowing what you're up to,

Mate.. I have to stick it under your nose and rub you IN IT
for you to wake up whats going on! B^ D

> stop
> doing it in front of the maximum number of people you're capable of
> buttonholing at one time!

Hey, YOU LYING ARSEHOLE! YOU CLAIMED YOU
HAD ME KILLFILED.. DON'T COME FUCKING WHINGEING
THAT I "BUTTONHOLED" YOU!

You are just getting confused with what your redneck Taliban mates
do, and the term is Cornholed! B^p

> * "Down with de-institutionalisation.*

> * Put "Che Guava" away, *

There it is, from the horse's arse, and the little wanker
claims he's not a Nazi!

> * and give someone else a go." *

Any group which claims their rights can only be realized at the
expense of the rights of others is in the DIRECT tradition
of Hitler, Milosovec, Speight... FUCKING NAZI'S !

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 2, 2000, 9:52:32 PM10/2/00
brian wrote:

Whoops. Sorry.

Fuck me, if it was that easy we could create a USENET group
for everyone and

(homer)
Life would be grand, In cuckoo land, la-de-la-de-da!
(/homer)

I don't suppose bandwidth enters into the equation with this mob?

Hand me that message stick (traditional mobile phone ;-).

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

Gary Meadows

Oct 2, 2000, 10:26:01 PM10/2/00

"Neville Duguid" <nevi...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Mr Normal <molo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Fancy Vahid trying to pass himself off as "normal". That's one personlity
hsi therapist *wont* have to deal with.

They breed these therapists tough in certain areas of Melbourne don't they.

> > Stop trying to ride on our coat-tails.
> >
> > Using the names of three well respected Usenet writers
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Obviously refers to "The bicamerals lament - ode to the useless trinity"
>
> > to get attention for your final, grubby, political sell-out
> > is exceedingly poor form.
> >
> > I do not endorse anything from you except your unconditional
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> He didn't say you did, "Mr Normal". He was talking about "guava"
> "Brian" and "addinall"
>

> Forget to check in the mirror to see which hat you're wearing?
>

> Che-he-he :)

> > apology for all the poor devils you suckered into the One Nation cult!
> >
> > Any implication by you that I am in any way interested in
> > your inside view of One Nations lower bowel is a gross
> > misrepresentation, typical of teh fraud you perpretrated
> > for years on the politically gullible..
> >
> > You are an intellectual bankrupt, a Usenet pariah, and
> > a political failure.
> >
> > try to adjust and move on.
> >

> > Scott Balson wrote:
> >
> > <snip commercial message>
>

> --
> Neville Duguid * Talk sense to a fool and *

> nevi...@bigpond.net.au * he calls you foolish!! *
> Spare me, spam me not * - Euripides *

Che Guava

Oct 3, 2000, 12:14:23 AM10/3/00
They seek him here, they seek him there they seek him nearly everywhere,
HE makes their life a living hell, that damned elusive pimpernel!

Nev, here is the important passage from the post you quoted from,
where BeatleVan advised you most well, THAT IF YOU WANT
TO MAKE ACCUSATIONS YOU SHOULD LEARN TO READ
NET HEADERS! B^D But you never bother, becasue then you
couldn't sustain the BIG LIE:

Date: 07/17/2000
Author: Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com>

Beable van Polasm wrote in message ...
>Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com> writes:
>>
>> Mr Duigood falsely accuses me of posting as "Beable Van Polasm":
>
>Oh come on "Che"!

Stop talking to yourself Beebs! B^D

People will think you as crazy as NEv! B^D B^D

> B^D The game is up!

Can't be.. I haven't got to bat yet! I plan to beat him sensible with a good piece
of willow! ;-)

> B^D He worked out the TRICK! B^D

"I am he and you are she and he is the walrus..

..coo.coo..ka-choo! COME TOGETHER, right now..over there! "

(Apologies to John lennon ;-)

>Stop pretending you don't know what's going on!!!1!1! B^D

You are right .. for someone who is onmi-present like me,
it is an awful strain to try and pretend NOT to know what's
going on! B^D

>> >Piss off Che!
>>
>> Mr Duigood seems to see me EVERYWHERE! B^p
>
>But that's because I *AM* everywhere! B^D

I wondered what that stain in the toilet bowl was! B^D

>YOU! YOU! I MEAN ***YOU*** ARE EVERYWHERE! B^D NOT ME!!! B^D!

Sanity dawns.. there is ONLY ONE omnipotent being!!!!!,
see my latest publication: god.autobiography.faq ;-)

>> It should be a simple matter to contact "Van Polasm" or "Erkil",
>> or to use your formidable technical skills to demonstrate their
>> posting
>> addresses, and to require Mr Duigood and Mr Meadows to
>> publicly retract their slander, and apologise.
> ^^^^^^^
> libel??

Damn right they are liable!!! (your spelling leaves something
to be desired ;-)

>Or have you been EAVESDROPPING on them as well??? B^D

Tell ya what.. you pass the eaves.. and I will drop it on them! B^p

>cheers
>Che Guava
>NO! WAIT! NOT CHE GUAVA!
>BEABLE VAN POLASM!!!!1!!! <== MY REAL NAME!!! B^D
>CHE GUAVA <== NOT ME!!! SOMEBODY ELSE ALTOGETHER!!! B^D

Look, If you want to grab my coat-tails too, and
ride on my fame, JOIN THE QUEUE! ;-)

>--
>I was really surprised to be asked here tonight to honour Bob Hope.
>Surprised isn't the right word... annoyed -- Ronald Reagan

I was those two too!!! %^p

Me
------
Authorised by myself - electronic sig by "ThEM"

( if you have to ask, you are not authorized to know!!!! B^D B^D

> > (Mind you, on another occasion he tried to slander me on something as
> > flimsy as another poster using Win 95 B^p )

How does the following support that baseless slander by Nev?

> [continuing above quote]"...they have a variety of
> browsers and in each one I put che_...@my-deja.com
> as my email address.. (Quoted from
> <news: IRkb5.27$By....@vic.nntp.telstra.net>,
> che_...@my-deja.com, 14-Jul-2000.

Look, you sick fuck... the quote you are using RE-ITERATES
that my use of net handles is transparent,

"in each one I put che_...@my-deja.com as my email address"

Then no matter where I am on the planet, I can access my emails
without stuffing around setting up global roaming or notifying people
of a change of email address just becasue an ISP becomes less
cost competitive! IT'S A NET COMMONPLACE,
NOT A FUCKING CONSPIRACY YOU DIPSHIT!

I am perfectly at liberty to choose whatever Net handle I wish,
and use any browser I wish, AS MY CLEAR INTENTION IS
NOT IMPERSONATION OF OTHERS!

That is the province of your scumbag mates in the Taliban, such as Muttley:

________Muttley the mongrel dog: ____________

From: "Mosley" <sug...@ii.net>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian, aus.general, aus.politics
Subject: Re: Che defines Aussie Swellhead Test
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:43:14 +0800

That's right Che.
I have impersonated only 2 people.
sandgroper, and you.

________woof woof _____________________

> > I have so much fun with you cretins on this business. ;-)

And each time round ytou do the same squirming dance...

you try and avert your gaze from the CLEAR EVIDENCE of
Muttleys mongrel tactics, you pore over my innocent comings and goings,
and then you claim to be a true-blue, interested in a fair go!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It must be about time for you to throw another little Hissy fit and skulk off
back into the Kowardly Killfile Kave with the rest of the Klavern! B^p

Hypocritical piece of dogs vomit!

> > Nevs false accusations have actually led an ISP into costly error,
> > and resulted in me being offered free internet access! B^D
> > So keep up the good work! B^D

Oh it's time for another little victory jig!

Deedle diedle deeedle diedle deedle diedle dum
the taliban are routed they can stick it up their bum!

> > Your obsession with identity, ethnicity and bloodlines is a joke!
> > One which reveals how little you are really focused on the IDEAS.
> >
> > Naturally, you are right.. I AM ALL THOSE people,
> > plus Theo, Dave, Gary, Lance, Jacques,
> > Mad Mal, Scott, Muttley, Lev, Ralph, Andy, and all the others! B^D
>
> Impersonated all of them, have you Che?

LEARN TO READ, IMBECILE.. I *AM* ALL OF THEM !! B^D

I AM USENET! BOW DOWN IN FEAR!! B^D

BWaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

There are sheep to be herded!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE BLUE! COME BEHIND!

> > "I contain multitudes" - Walt Whitman ;-)
> >
> > "My name is Legion" - Beezlebub B^D
> >
> > Che
> > -----
> > "I swim like a fish in the ocean of the people" B^D

> * "He who lives by tactics dies by tactics" *

About to climb back in your killfile crypt, eh, O Ghost Who Walks?

Ah Nev, there is no fool like an old fool, like a Duigood!

I can't tell you what a pleasure this has been, to polish my size tens on
such an ample arse, once again! ;-)

These modern Taliban, Gary and Ned, they are just punks.
Crude, boorish, even more witless and without redeeming merit than you.

You have the baroque flourishes of an old fashioned looney! B^D

Che
-----
One good quote deserves another:

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"If other Australians refer to (eg) an Aborigine as "black",
they are just being descriptive.
But if a One Nation supporter says something like that,
it's because he's a racist."

Nev Duguid Wed 21st July 1999

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Neville Duguid <nevi...@netspace.net.au> wrote in article
<1dwwwh1.ssp...@dialup-m1-5.brisbane.netspace.net.au>...

> They are really just Fucking ALP cowards or Fucking Lib cowards who
> migrated to One Nation taking their prejudices with them.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

brian

Oct 2, 2000, 11:05:03 PM10/2/00
In article <39D93BE0...@hotkey.net.au>,

So you should be.

> Fuck me, if it was that easy we could create a USENET group
> for everyone and

I think, Nev is under the impression that the man-on-the-land has time
to sit in front of terminals and to worry about whether or not Gubba
believes he's an Aboriginal. Personally, I suspect that a visit to the
pub (if in range) or a quiet sit on the verandah with a coldie is
preferred by most (if not in range).

> (homer)
> Life would be grand, In cuckoo land, la-de-la-de-da!
> (/homer)
>
> I don't suppose bandwidth enters into the equation with this mob?
>
> Hand me that message stick (traditional mobile phone ;-).

I normally take calls on my bullroarer. Lower bandwidth, I admit but
allows me to call further than the message stick and a lot less strain
on the arches. ;-)

I undertand that Aggie prefers tom-toms... ;-)

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 2, 2000, 11:46:45 PM10/2/00
brian wrote:

Abashed I stand.

> > Fuck me, if it was that easy we could create a USENET group
> > for everyone and
>
> I think, Nev is under the impression that the man-on-the-land has time
> to sit in front of terminals and to worry about whether or not Gubba
> believes he's an Aboriginal. Personally, I suspect that a visit to the
> pub (if in range) or a quiet sit on the verandah with a coldie is
> preferred by most (if not in range).

Absolutely.

There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
group is going to accomplish that.

Do it now if you like, alt.rural.australia.

Takes 5 minutes work, 24 hours to propogate, and does
flying fuck all.

> > (homer)
> > Life would be grand, In cuckoo land, la-de-la-de-da!
> > (/homer)
> >
> > I don't suppose bandwidth enters into the equation with this mob?
> >
> > Hand me that message stick (traditional mobile phone ;-).
>
> I normally take calls on my bullroarer. Lower bandwidth, I admit but
> allows me to call further than the message stick and a lot less strain
> on the arches. ;-)

Yeah, but towing a 1.2 Km cable off your belt is a worry.
(1 bit per minute, bleh! ;-)

> I undertand that Aggie prefers tom-toms... ;-)

Don't upset tom. He breaks truck tyres with his elbow.
A MEAN mathematician ;-)

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

Che Guava

Oct 3, 2000, 2:32:04 AM10/3/00

Gary Meadows wrote:

Actually.. it was just the noise of him sucking pre-digested pap
through a straw, his toothless old gums just flap unless the
Taliban keep feeding him more shit!

Original Ideas and dissenting opinions are to the Taliban
like garlic to vampires. ;-)

Neville Duguid

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00
Che Guava <"che guava"@my-deja.com> wrote:

[ SNIP the usual pile of red herrings ]

> ________Muttley the mongrel dog: ____________
>
> From: "Mosley" <sug...@ii.net>
> Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian, aus.general, aus.politics
> Subject: Re: Che defines Aussie Swellhead Test
> Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:43:14 +0800
>
> That's right Che.
> I have impersonated only 2 people.
> sandgroper, and you.
>
> ________woof woof _____________________

[ well, perhaps not SNIPPED entirely, but allowed to trail off with into
your favourite spam-stretching red herring, your allegations of
ungentlemanly conduct by Mosley. What on earth does any of that have to
do with me??? You have never explained why everytime you're cornered,
you start trying to extinguish me with buckets of something you insist
is called "Mosley." What on earth does your fictionalisation of Mosley
(and his easily understandable denouncement of it) have to do with me?!!
]

> > > I have so much fun with you cretins on this business. ;-)
>
> And each time round ytou do the same squirming dance...
>
> you try and avert your gaze from the CLEAR EVIDENCE of
> Muttleys mongrel tactics, you pore over my innocent comings and goings,
> and then you claim to be a true-blue, interested in a fair go!

But you've stopped beating up on me, and resorted to kicking the dog
(*your* frequent description of Mosley, BTW, not mine).

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> It must be about time for you to throw another little Hissy fit and skulk off
> back into the Kowardly Killfile Kave with the rest of the Klavern! B^p
>
> Hypocritical piece of dogs vomit!

Ahh. So that's the connection? You imagine Mosley (your frequently
alleged "dog") vomited me up? Finally, a possible clue to the
underlying association between Mosley and myself inside your sick brain.

> > > Nevs false accusations have actually led an ISP into costly error,
> > > and resulted in me being offered free internet access! B^D
> > > So keep up the good work! B^D
>
> Oh it's time for another little victory jig!
>
> Deedle diedle deeedle diedle deedle diedle dum
> the taliban are routed they can stick it up their bum!
>

> > > Your obsession with identity, ethnicity and bloodlines is a joke!
> > > One which reveals how little you are really focused on the IDEAS.
> > >
> > > Naturally, you are right.. I AM ALL THOSE people,
> > > plus Theo, Dave, Gary, Lance, Jacques,
> > > Mad Mal, Scott, Muttley, Lev, Ralph, Andy, and all the others! B^D
> >
> > Impersonated all of them, have you Che?
>
> LEARN TO READ, IMBECILE.. I *AM* ALL OF THEM !! B^D
>
> I AM USENET! BOW DOWN IN FEAR!! B^D
>

> BWaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> There are sheep to be herded!
>
> HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE BLUE! COME BEHIND!

..... Say no more.

You really have lost the plot, haven't you, you poor pathetic loser.

> > > "I contain multitudes" - Walt Whitman ;-)
> > >
> > > "My name is Legion" - Beezlebub B^D
> > >
> > > Che
> > > -----
> > > "I swim like a fish in the ocean of the people" B^D
>

> > * "He who lives by tactics dies by tactics" *
>
> About to climb back in your killfile crypt, eh, O Ghost Who Walks?

You got it, Guava. I certainly don't intend wasting any more of my time
responding to meaningless garbage like this.

> Ah Nev, there is no fool like an old fool, like a Duigood!
>
> I can't tell you what a pleasure this has been, to polish my size tens on
> such an ample arse, once again! ;-)
>
> These modern Taliban, Gary and Ned, they are just punks.
> Crude, boorish, even more witless and without redeeming merit than you.
>
> You have the baroque flourishes of an old fashioned looney! B^D
>
> Che
> -----
> One good quote deserves another:
>
> *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
>
> "If other Australians refer to (eg) an Aborigine as "black",
> they are just being descriptive.
> But if a One Nation supporter says something like that,
> it's because he's a racist."
>
> Nev Duguid Wed 21st July 1999
>
> *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
>
> Neville Duguid <nevi...@netspace.net.au> wrote in article
> <1dwwwh1.ssp...@dialup-m1-5.brisbane.netspace.net.au>...
>
> > They are really just Fucking ALP cowards or Fucking Lib cowards who
> > migrated to One Nation taking their prejudices with them.
>
> *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Those quotes are of course deliberately taken out of their original
ironic or sarcastic vein for your own semantically based
misrepresentation, as you have done frequently enough when cornered in
the past. But even if they were originally intended to sound the way
you present them here - what of it? Why are you so upset that someone
else might get in an undeserved kick at one of your favourite victims?

That's the only constant thing about you. It's not the alleged misdeeds
of your victims that outrages you, it's the thought that some freeloader
might profit from YOUR skill at vilification, by using it as their
excuse to jump in prematurely finish them off.

Yours is the mentality of a Himmler or a Beria. There's an implicit "I'm
the only one who's allowed to finish off my victims. Lesser beings may
have assisted in delivering them powerless into my grasp, but they are
merely my implements.. From this point on, they must remain content to
watch and cheer me on.."

--
Neville Duguid * "To see what is in front of one's nose *
nevi...@bigpond.net.au * needs a constant struggle." *

Neville Duguid

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00
Che Guava <"che guava"@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Well, you little weasel, you have kicked over the hornets nest, and this
> is just the first round of stings. ;-)

What lie? You never say what it is I'm supposed to have said. Time for
a direct quote. What did I say? When did I say it? Whom did I say it
to? Why, precisely, was it a lie?

> SHOW ME A T.O.S. WHICH SPECIFIES WHICH, AND HOW
> MANY NET HANDLES A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT MAY USE! B^)
> I am sinless. ;-)

Why would I want to do that?

> Now check the same TOS to see what they have to say about the
> deliberate forgery of an EMAIL adress. 8^o

Why? Stop projecting your own preoccupations onto me.

> You and Muttley are in the shit.

Time to say why -- and stop using your allegations about Mosley to
scramble what you say about me. You have admitted everything you say or
do on usenet is an act. Your sly inferences and taint by association
tactics no longer deceive anyone in this forum.

Time to spell out the charges and produce the evidence, or forever hold
your piece. (Which is not a lot to ask in your case, considering the
frequency with which you're holding it already).

--
Neville Duguid * Talk sense to a fool and *

nevi...@bigpond.net.au * he calls you foolish!! *
Spare me, spam me not * - Euripides *

Neville Duguid

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00
Che Guava <"che guava"@my-deja.com> wrote:

> I have kicked your arse so hard, for so long, my foot hurts! B^D

Your foot is all that's hurting, you twit.

:)

Neville Duguid

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00
m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

> There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
> in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
> of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
> group is going to accomplish that.

From where I stand, that seems the equivalent of saying: "How does
providing a crappy six-lane highway help people get to work? Any fool
knows hoodlums need more than that for their wheelies and drag races."

You're talking to people who are accustomed to building their own roads
and bridges, and installing their own power generators and telephone
lines BEFORE waiting for someone else to provide the whole
infrastructure for free. Now you're acting like you're thinking: "Why
should crash-hot techno-whizzes like us hand over our new playground to
ordinary people when we need it to spend all day taking the piss out of
each other and anyone else dumb enough to think they know how to use
it."

Your basic attitude betrays a fundamental offensiveness to civilized
Austrlians every time you open your mouth.

We don't have to put up with techno-hick assumptions about our country's
future.

Nor are we going to.

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 3, 2000, 11:08:43 AM10/3/00
Neville Duguid wrote:

> m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
>
> > There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
> > in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
> > of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
> > group is going to accomplish that.
>

> From where I stand, that seems the equivalent of saying: "How does
> providing a crappy six-lane highway help people get to work? Any fool
> knows hoodlums need more than that for their wheelies and drag races."

What?

How does the creation of a USENET group help the rural and remote
communications agenda?

Just fill it in

> You're talking to people who are accustomed to building their own roads
> and bridges, and installing their own power generators and telephone
> lines BEFORE waiting for someone else to provide the whole
> infrastructure for free.

Oooohhhh. Never done ant of that. Twonk.

> Now you're acting like you're thinking:

Always.

> "Why
> should crash-hot techno-whizzes like us

*US* You jest. Go away simple boy.

> hand over our new playground to
> ordinary people when we need it to spend all day taking the piss out of
> each other and anyone else dumb enough to think they know how to use
> it."
>
> Your basic attitude betrays a fundamental offensiveness to civilized
> Austrlians every time you open your mouth.

Don't need to move my mouth when typing. It seems you may have
a condition that needs to be looked at.

> We don't have to put up with techno-hick assumptions about our country's
> future.

Of course not. Onward to the 50's.

> Nor are we going to.

Ooooohhhh. Sinister.

Whaddya gonna do dickhead?

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

Gary Meadows

Oct 3, 2000, 11:52:26 AM10/3/00

"Neville Duguid" <nevi...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

<snip>

> > Add it to the long list of bogus claims Nev, Muttley and Gary have made
that
> > I own multiple accounts, scattered around the nation. ;-)
> >
> > A lie they simultaneously advance with the equally bogus claim I am
> > unemployed!

<snip>

> That's not what che_...@my-deja.com was saying in
> aus.culture.true-blue, 14-Jul-2000:

> "Look BeatlVan.. I have a number of ISP accounts and a
> range of machines I post from..."

Hahahahaha. Che truly is a sad little moron isn't he.

Gary Meadows

Oct 3, 2000, 11:55:31 AM10/3/00

<m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message

> Neville Duguid wrote:

"who wants to hear what other *real* people are saying"

That counts you out Muck you dopey prat.

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 12:42:54 AM10/4/00
In article <39D956A4...@hotkey.net.au>,

"m.add...@hotkey.net.au" <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
> brian wrote:
> > In article <39D93BE0...@hotkey.net.au>,

[snip]

> > Nev's
> > >
> > > Whoops. Sorry.
> >
> > So you should be.
>
> Abashed I stand.

'bout time... ;-)

> > > Fuck me, if it was that easy we could create a USENET group
> > > for everyone and
> >
> > I think, Nev is under the impression that the man-on-the-land has
time
> > to sit in front of terminals and to worry about whether or not Gubba
> > believes he's an Aboriginal. Personally, I suspect that a visit to
the
> > pub (if in range) or a quiet sit on the verandah with a coldie is
> > preferred by most (if not in range).
>
> Absolutely.
>
> There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
> in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
> of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
> group is going to accomplish that.
>
> Do it now if you like, alt.rural.australia.
>
> Takes 5 minutes work, 24 hours to propogate, and does
> flying fuck all.

Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
of people off, even before they dip a toe.

> > > (homer)
> > > Life would be grand, In cuckoo land, la-de-la-de-da!
> > > (/homer)
> > >
> > > I don't suppose bandwidth enters into the equation with this mob?
> > >
> > > Hand me that message stick (traditional mobile phone ;-).
> >
> > I normally take calls on my bullroarer. Lower bandwidth, I admit
but
> > allows me to call further than the message stick and a lot less
strain
> > on the arches. ;-)
>
> Yeah, but towing a 1.2 Km cable off your belt is a worry.
> (1 bit per minute, bleh! ;-)

Takes time but it works. Response time is quicker too. Message stick
takes time, boss. ;-)

> > I undertand that Aggie prefers tom-toms... ;-)
>
> Don't upset tom. He breaks truck tyres with his elbow.
> A MEAN mathematician ;-)

And there I was thinkin he jus' munched Cornflakes all de time. ;-)

I was referring more to Aggies known aversion to anything that might
have been invented by our more melanin enhanced cousins from the "dark
continent"... ;-)

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 12:46:18 AM10/4/00
In article <1ehxvou.l9u1hy1mjzh88N%nevi...@bigpond.net.au>,
nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:

> m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
>
> > There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
> > in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
> > of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
> > group is going to accomplish that.
>
> From where I stand, that seems the equivalent of saying: "How does
> providing a crappy six-lane highway help people get to work? Any fool
> knows hoodlums need more than that for their wheelies and drag races."
>
> You're talking to people who are accustomed to building their own
roads
> and bridges, and installing their own power generators and telephone
> lines BEFORE waiting for someone else to provide the whole
> infrastructure for free. Now you're acting like you're thinking: "Why
> should crash-hot techno-whizzes like us hand over our new playground

> ordinary people when we need it to spend all day taking the piss out
of
> each other and anyone else dumb enough to think they know how to use
> it."

I think you're missing the point, Nev. What Mark is saying is not that
the "ordinary people"(tm, Nev, 2000) should not be prevented from
utilising usenet but rather that they would not be interested, nor
because of the constraints of bandwidth and cost, be able to.

> Your basic attitude betrays a fundamental offensiveness to civilized
> Austrlians every time you open your mouth.

Yeah, sure, Nev. Get back to us when you can find your down off your
high horse.

> We don't have to put up with techno-hick assumptions about our
country's
> future.
>

> Nor are we going to.

No, instead you expect us to put up with plain hick assumptions about
history, economics, politics and race relations, now don't you, Nev?

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 4, 2000, 1:25:03 AM10/4/00
Gary Meadows wrote:

Give neddy a big kiss and he may let you romp around the loungeroom.

Fucking suspect mob of wankers.

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

Neville Duguid

Oct 4, 2000, 1:49:49 AM10/4/00
brian <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> I think you're missing the point, Nev. What Mark is saying is not that
> the "ordinary people"(tm, Nev, 2000) should not be prevented from
> utilising usenet but rather that they would not be interested, nor
> because of the constraints of bandwidth and cost, be able to.

It was hoped that having a smaller more focussed non-political group
like aus.culture.true-blue would solve that problem by leaving the
bandwidth barons and flaming peacocks behind in aus.politics.

What aus.culture.true-blue is like at the moment is more akin to a
tourist bus full of hoodlums, all trying to out-do each other slinging
off at the locals whom they try to give the impression they outnumber.

Bully for the day trippers! Pity about the Aussie battlers doing their
best to hang in there in spite of the depredations.

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 2:11:00 AM10/4/00
In article <1ehzgib.1762txzuphadqN%nevi...@bigpond.net.au>,

nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
> brian <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > I think you're missing the point, Nev. What Mark is saying is not
that
> > the "ordinary people"(tm, Nev, 2000) should not be prevented from
> > utilising usenet but rather that they would not be interested, nor
> > because of the constraints of bandwidth and cost, be able to.
>
> It was hoped that having a smaller more focussed non-political group
> like aus.culture.true-blue would solve that problem by leaving the
> bandwidth barons and flaming peacocks behind in aus.politics.
>
> What aus.culture.true-blue is like at the moment is more akin to a
> tourist bus full of hoodlums, all trying to out-do each other slinging
> off at the locals whom they try to give the impression they outnumber.
>
> Bully for the day trippers! Pity about the Aussie battlers doing their
> best to hang in there in spite of the depredations.

You got what you wanted, Nev. Nothin' to do with me. I washed my
hands of the whole affair, deliberately to make sure that you couldn't
blame me when your supporters own internal divisions tore your pet
newsgroup to pieces.

Now, if we'd had aus.culture instead...

Gary Meadows

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00

"brian" <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article <1ehzgib.1762txzuphadqN%nevi...@bigpond.net.au>,
> nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
> > brian <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I think you're missing the point, Nev. What Mark is saying is not
> that
> > > the "ordinary people"(tm, Nev, 2000) should not be prevented from
> > > utilising usenet but rather that they would not be interested, nor
> > > because of the constraints of bandwidth and cost, be able to.
> >
> > It was hoped that having a smaller more focussed non-political group
> > like aus.culture.true-blue would solve that problem by leaving the
> > bandwidth barons and flaming peacocks behind in aus.politics.
> >
> > What aus.culture.true-blue is like at the moment is more akin to a
> > tourist bus full of hoodlums, all trying to out-do each other slinging
> > off at the locals whom they try to give the impression they outnumber.
> >
> > Bully for the day trippers! Pity about the Aussie battlers doing their
> > best to hang in there in spite of the depredations.
>
> You got what you wanted, Nev. Nothin' to do with me. I washed my
> hands of the whole affair, deliberately to make sure that you couldn't
> blame me when your supporters own internal divisions tore your pet
> newsgroup to pieces.

What do you want? A medal? Or a chest to pin it on?

For someone who denies that our cultural beliefs have any sustance at all,
you certainly seem to be taking a keen interest in it all now. Lying moron.

> Now, if we'd had aus.culture instead...

I think there was an RFD for that somewhere along the lines already wasn't
there? And it failed? Oh...another one of yours huh. Piss off and conjure up
your next comic strip. Give us all another jolly good laugh. Failure.

Gary Meadows

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00

<m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message

hahahah Small man.

> Mark (woomera) Addinall
> UBANGI!!!

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
brian wrote:

Once a century will do ;-)

> > > I think, Nev is under the impression that the man-on-the-land has
> time
> > > to sit in front of terminals and to worry about whether or not Gubba
> > > believes he's an Aboriginal. Personally, I suspect that a visit to
> the
> > > pub (if in range) or a quiet sit on the verandah with a coldie is
> > > preferred by most (if not in range).
> >
> > Absolutely.
> >
> > There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
> > in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
> > of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
> > group is going to accomplish that.
> >
> > Do it now if you like, alt.rural.australia.
> >
> > Takes 5 minutes work, 24 hours to propogate, and does
> > flying fuck all.
>
> Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> of people off, even before they dip a toe.

Yeah. I know people in rural Australia who have net access, but just
couldn't
be bothered posting in here. Brendan had a look and in typical laconic
fashion decided, "What a bunch of fuckwits" and he uses his account
to research sports medicine and advanced trauma management.

Good bloke. Very smart.

People from the communities would NEVER come in to this
cess pit. They get enough without net.nazis.

> > > I normally take calls on my bullroarer. Lower bandwidth, I admit
> but
> > > allows me to call further than the message stick and a lot less
> strain
> > > on the arches. ;-)
> >
> > Yeah, but towing a 1.2 Km cable off your belt is a worry.
> > (1 bit per minute, bleh! ;-)
>
> Takes time but it works. Response time is quicker too. Message stick
> takes time, boss. ;-)

Run faster ;-)
Bit of ochre for you for an overnight delivery ;-)

> > > I undertand that Aggie prefers tom-toms... ;-)
> >
> > Don't upset tom. He breaks truck tyres with his elbow.
> > A MEAN mathematician ;-)
>
> And there I was thinkin he jus' munched Cornflakes all de time. ;-)

Tofu burgers I think ;-)

> I was referring more to Aggies known aversion to anything that might
> have been invented by our more melanin enhanced cousins from the "dark
> continent"... ;-)

Yeah I got it, like most 'lefty newbies' I just wanted to confuse
the kiddies a little more.

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Gary Meadows wrote:

> <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message

> hahahah Small man.

Take a pill meadow.

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

> > Mark (woomera) Addinall
> > UBANGI!!!

Brian

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
> Once a century will do ;-)

> > time
> > the
> > >
> > > Absolutely.
> > >
> > > There is a need for greater communication infrastructure
> > > in the rural and remote areas of Australia, but for the life
> > > of me, I can't see how creating a crappy little USENET
> > > group is going to accomplish that.
> > >
> > > Do it now if you like, alt.rural.australia.
> > >
> > > Takes 5 minutes work, 24 hours to propogate, and does
> > > flying fuck all.
> >
> > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> > of people off, even before they dip a toe.
>
> Yeah. I know people in rural Australia who have net access, but just
> couldn't
> be bothered posting in here. Brendan had a look and in typical laconic
> fashion decided, "What a bunch of fuckwits" and he uses his account
> to research sports medicine and advanced trauma management.
>
> Good bloke. Very smart.
>
> People from the communities would NEVER come in to this
> cess pit. They get enough without net.nazis.

Exactly but Nev would prefer to think they _want_ to get involved in the
sort of shenanigans which goes on here. Takes a special sort to do so
and they are rarer than he realises.

> > but
> > strain
> > >
> > > Yeah, but towing a 1.2 Km cable off your belt is a worry.
> > > (1 bit per minute, bleh! ;-)
> >
> > Takes time but it works. Response time is quicker too. Message stick
> > takes time, boss. ;-)
>

> Run faster ;-)
> Bit of ochre for you for an overnight delivery ;-)

Oooh! Generous boss. Do it by mornin' for a piece o'flint!

> > > Don't upset tom. He breaks truck tyres with his elbow.
> > > A MEAN mathematician ;-)
> >
> > And there I was thinkin he jus' munched Cornflakes all de time. ;-)
>

> Tofu burgers I think ;-)

Oooh, better not let the people from the big K hear that!

> > I was referring more to Aggies known aversion to anything that might
> > have been invented by our more melanin enhanced cousins from the "dark
> > continent"... ;-)
>

> Yeah I got it, like most 'lefty newbies' I just wanted to confuse
> the kiddies a little more.

Doh! Me too new to the right-wing way of thinkin' boss. Too subtle for
me. ;-)

Gary Meadows

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00

<m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message

Ned Latham

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Batshit Boy (as Che Guano) wrote in <39D943F9...@my-deja.com>:

----batshit snipped----

> But then Nev started to falsely accuse me of forging net-ids,
> the very thing he had supported Muttley in doing...
> And when a few complaints were made to my ISP, and they
> acted over-hastily and without proper investigation, I took
> them to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.
>

> Now they are attempting to reach a settlement, so far their
> terms are unsatisfactory, the last offer was free internet access.
> But when that matter is concluded, I will require them to
> investigate the net impersonation of MY user id.

> And insist, vi the TIO, that the same sanctions as were mistakenly
> applied against me, are applied against the real culprits.

Still mouthing off about that complaint you allege you made? Let's
see some evidence of it, liar.

----batshit snipped---

> Your hysterical ranting is the result of your complete inability
> to understand how many people reject your rabid One Nation
> agenda. Like Gary, you claim every voice of criticism is ME,
> so you don't have to admit to yourself how isolated and unpopular
> your little band of Taliban tyro's really are!
>

> Face it, you and Mackay and Balson and the rest ARE DINOSAURS.
> I told you two years ago, forget the racism, Aussies hate that
> shit...

Racist, are they? Aboriginal members, Asian members...

Some racists. With your idiotic misconceptions, it's no wonder
they rejected you.

> And now you throwbacks are still moaning about the attention
> Freeman gets, still having your feeble bleats EVERY TIME
> an black or ethnic achieves something, you are still so bereft
> of an issue that you play the man and give futile chase to your
> nemesis.. the wily Che.

Cunning as a shithouse rat, you mean. And as cowardly.

----batshit snipped----

Ned
--
Batshit is just like bullshit except that it comes from a nasty little
animal that hides in the dark.

Ned Latham

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Batshit Boy (as Che Guano) wrote in <39D97D64...@my-deja.com>:

Which explains why you and your Voices are so derivative and such
control freaks, eh Herr Dr Batshitbundsfuerher Guano?

--
Ned ++++++ Democracy means "the people rule".
Forget the republic: fight for the power of assent.

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Brian wrote:

> > Once a century will do ;-)

> > > time
> > > the

> > > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> > > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> > > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> > > of people off, even before they dip a toe.
> >

> > Yeah. I know people in rural Australia who have net access, but just
> > couldn't
> > be bothered posting in here. Brendan had a look and in typical laconic
> > fashion decided, "What a bunch of fuckwits" and he uses his account
> > to research sports medicine and advanced trauma management.
> >
> > Good bloke. Very smart.

Although I must say, when he did post it was to kick me around a little ;-)

I don't mind being kicked by smart people.

> > People from the communities would NEVER come in to this
> > cess pit. They get enough without net.nazis.
>
> Exactly but Nev would prefer to think they _want_ to get involved in the
> sort of shenanigans which goes on here. Takes a special sort to do so
> and they are rarer than he realises.

I'd hate to see it. Although I could give 'flame' lessons to
people I suppose.

I'm as thick skinned as comes, been here a bloody long time,
had threats (which I have responded to with my address over the years),
a bulshitt court case from mackay the slug, but on the other hand,
met some really nice people.

-shrug-

The kiddies can't get me sacked. I own the company :-)))

> > > but
> > > strain

> > > Takes time but it works. Response time is quicker too. Message stick
> > > takes time, boss. ;-)
> >

> > Run faster ;-)
> > Bit of ochre for you for an overnight delivery ;-)
>
> Oooh! Generous boss. Do it by mornin' for a piece o'flint!

Re-lapped and you have a deal ;-)
If you give me your first born daughter I have
a thunderegg in my kip ;-)

> > > And there I was thinkin he jus' munched Cornflakes all de time. ;-)
> >

> > Tofu burgers I think ;-)
>
> Oooh, better not let the people from the big K hear that!

Tom can look after himself :-)
Something very strange is going on with the
anatomy of big K.

> > > I was referring more to Aggies known aversion to anything that might
> > > have been invented by our more melanin enhanced cousins from the "dark
> > > continent"... ;-)
> >

> > Yeah I got it, like most 'lefty newbies' I just wanted to confuse
> > the kiddies a little more.
>
> Doh! Me too new to the right-wing way of thinkin' boss. Too subtle for
> me. ;-)

Now I'm confused. You used to be left and I used to be right.
The newbies have re-classified us both.

Must talk to my broker in the 'morrow, see what he says.

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

Neville Duguid

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

> brian wrote:
> >
> > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> > of people off, even before they dip a toe.
>

> Yeah. I know people in rural Australia who have net access, but just
> couldn't be bothered posting in here. Brendan had a look and in typical
> laconic fashion decided, "What a bunch of fuckwits" and he uses his
> account to research sports medicine and advanced trauma management.

Then aren't we all complaining about essentially the same thing? What
you are saying here is equivalent to asking why would anyone turn off
the freeway into Parramatta Road when it's better to stay on the
freeway? Any fool who turns into Parramatta Road deserves to be
mugged.. All because you have no need to leave the freeway yourself..

It seems we always get back to the same ideological divide. Those who
champion the mentality of muggers, vs those like me who question why we
have to keep surrendering everything to them and their political kin.

A decade ago trains ran all through the night in Sydney. Publicists can
rationalize the reason they no longer do, any way they like. Everyone
knows deep down that Sydney lost its trains during the witching hours
because the authorities lacked the will to stand up to the hoodlums who
believe trains are only provided for them to prove how tough they are.

Those hoodlums are rewarded and encouraged to further effort by thinking
even the authorities are scared of them. The truth is the authorities
were never scared of them. They were scared of US, the meek whom they
promised the earth. Scared they might be branded "politically incorrect"
and tossed out on their ear for offending our most delicate
sensibilities about fairness and compassion for the underdogs of
society.

Politicians manipulate public opinion to their own immediate ends. At
the end of the day, fear of public opinion is nothing more than fear of
their own incompetence as politicians - fear of the day when they can no
longer keep a lid on the growing tide of frustration and rage from those
they have kept elbowing aside in their rush to be the one photographed
handing goodies to some star professional tantrum thrower. It is we, the
public and our opinion, they have most reason to fear.

What happens when their kowtowing to every tinpot dandy has reduced us
all to the level of their own core constituents, the mugger and the
petty thief? The day when _every_ plea for mercy and a fair go is
dismissed out of hand with the same undifferentiated roar of "Bullshit!"

People who play dog-in-the-manger with these usenet forums, already have
the power to share with others the public spaces they comandeer, if they
genuinely believe everyone should be entitled to a fair go.

If they won't give us a fair go, even when it costs them nothing, then
what have they left us? Not even the reasons we started out with for
giving them a fair go.

--
Neville Duguid * Talk sense to a fool and *

nevi...@bigpond.net.au * he calls you foolish!! *
Spare me, spam me not * - Euripides *

Che Guava

Oct 4, 2000, 10:23:59 AM10/4/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

"Get out of my sandpit" B^D

Che Guava

Oct 4, 2000, 11:42:19 AM10/4/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

> brian <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > I think you're missing the point, Nev. What Mark is saying is not that
> > the "ordinary people"(tm, Nev, 2000) should not be prevented from
> > utilising usenet but rather that they would not be interested, nor
> > because of the constraints of bandwidth and cost, be able to.
>
> It was hoped that having a smaller more focussed non-political group
> like aus.culture.true-blue would solve that problem by leaving the
> bandwidth barons and flaming peacocks behind in aus.politics.

I don't think Gary came from aus.politics..
I think he might have emerged from under a rock at a sewerage farm.
I'm sure Ned wrote a turdburgler ode about it.

As for 'non-political', you must now be regretting that you aligned this
NG with the political right, advertised it as a Home for One Nation
(particularly as they continue to disintergrate in public) and take such
a complicit and supportive attitude to Nazis and xenophobes, who,
instead of rebuking, as any dinkum true-blue would have done,
you clutched to your bosom!

Look at the garbage posted here over any given time period by
Ned and Gary. Your encouragement is responsible for
the total shithole that they have turned this NG into.
Your politically partisan stance, where any of the lunar right were
indulged, and progressive true-blues were visciously attacked
and slandered, has led to this NG developing EXACTLY
the reputation you sought for it.. A PHONie clavern.

> What aus.culture.true-blue is like at the moment is more akin to a
> tourist bus full of hoodlums,

I have kicked half the hoodlums off the bus, Ned and Gary have only
each other to rant at, no-one else is listening, and even passing
strangers and newbies can smell JingoJoe at first encounter.

This NG will soon either experience a transformation, be cleansed
of the Taliban riff-raff and become a place of decent discussion..
or be superseeded.

> all trying to out-do each other slinging
> off at the locals whom they try to give the impression they outnumber.

It hasn't worked before, it won't work now. I have been here for too
long, withstood their mindless slinging off for far too long, and
having outlasted more than half the Townsville Taliban, I can
see it through to the finish.

> Bully for the day trippers!

Sorry Nev, I think you should keep both your right wing politics
and your hullucinogenics OUT of this NG.

We need to cultivate a sense of the sacred.

> Pity about the Aussie battlers doing their
> best to hang in there in spite of the depredations.

I'll be right mate, I'm a true-blue and the success so far
is very encouraging.

In fact, your defeatism, Meadows sudden change of tactics
and Neds increasinly apopleptic venom are dead give-aways!

The Taliban rout rolls on! B^D

Che Guava

Oct 4, 2000, 11:43:12 AM10/4/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

> [...]
> > Own Words
> > M Poppins
> > Topol
> > Shuan Nelson
> > David Kemp
> > Robyn Spence
> > Peter Pan
> > Creepy
> > Kerry's Bumboy
> > K. Marx
> > Fightback Mk II
> > Good Sport
> > Gene S. Plicer
> > A Battler
> > Che's Ghost
> > A Queery

>> and a host of other characters I have forgotten. ;-)
>>
>> Oh, i mustn't forget Muttleys favourite:
>>
>> Doug Catcher, Chief Retributive Poet!
>>
>> But they were ALWAYS identified by MY email address,
>> not Net forgeries like Muttley, and FrankenChe carry out,
>> with NEv the Hypocrites full support. B^p

No, I don't need to invent fans Nev, none of these persona's
waste time in the febrile backslapping you One Nation wankers
carry on with..nor do I pretend that I killfile people to avoid scrutiny,
nor do I condone net impersonation by Muttley and falsely
accuse others of it..

You have blown you cover to prove nothing but 'imagination'
against me. ;-)

> and they're only the ones you remembered off the
> top of your head! Pity they're all aliases of yourself. Now perhaps
> others can see why Lance wasn't happy giving them all a vote in his snap
> poll to determine whether "Che Guava" was trying to get more than an
> equal voice in aus.culture.true-blue!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

None of them voted, you idiot! B^D

Lance kept out people posting from deja.com
because he is too stupid to realise that I *don't*
post from deja, I just use it for a reply-to email address! B^D

To think, you have blown your latest phony killfile for nothing! B^D

> Things like having the popular
> mandate you claim to be the newsgroup's sole custodian of their FAQ!

Just show where any of these handles, all from the same Che
email accounts, posted to the FAQ, or a vote, and you won't
look like such a prat! B^D

Mate, I feed you just enough for you to bite, so i can reel you in
and hang you out to dry!

We now have you complaining about VALID change of
handles to suit my personal whim, while you condone
deliberate net impersonation by Muttley! B^o

What rank hypocrites you rabid right wing wankers are!

This was the point at which you ran for Kowardly Killfile Kover
last time.. now you are flushed out again, it will look pretty gutless
if you don't follow through. ;-)

> I don't need to check, Brier Fox. Surely you haven't forgotten the time
> you bumbled into my conversation with Tony about "Morlochs" - those
> decadent sub-human cannibals from H.G. Wells, who obviously outrank even
> Che Guevara as your role model.

No one recalls any of your past fantasy triumphs Duigood,
they only occur in your head.

Che Guava

Oct 4, 2000, 11:42:26 AM10/4/00

Gary Meadows wrote:

> "brian" <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > In article <1ehzgib.1762txzuphadqN%nevi...@bigpond.net.au>,
> > nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:

> > that
> > >
> > > It was hoped that having a smaller more focussed non-political group
> > > like aus.culture.true-blue would solve that problem by leaving the
> > > bandwidth barons and flaming peacocks behind in aus.politics.
> > >
> > > What aus.culture.true-blue is like at the moment is more akin to a
> > > tourist bus full of hoodlums, all trying to out-do each other slinging
> > > off at the locals whom they try to give the impression they outnumber.
> > >
> > > Bully for the day trippers! Pity about the Aussie battlers doing their
> > > best to hang in there in spite of the depredations.
> >
> > You got what you wanted, Nev. Nothin' to do with me. I washed my
> > hands of the whole affair, deliberately to make sure that you couldn't
> > blame me when your supporters own internal divisions tore your pet
> > newsgroup to pieces.
>

> What do you want? A medal? Or a chest to pin it on?
>
> For someone who denies that our cultural beliefs have any sustance at all,
> you certainly seem to be taking a keen interest in it all now.

A keen interest in WHAT, Gary? ..JingoJoes racist doggerel,
Neds excremental 'poetry', your interminable flaming,
rebekkka and Agora's racism and xenophobia, and a taliban
posting agenda which ranges from anti-multiculturalism
to anti-aboriginal and fuck all else...

> Lying moron.

...well, that exhausts your 'cultural beliefs' B^p

Gary Meadows

Oct 4, 2000, 6:49:01 PM10/4/00

> I don't mind being kicked by smart people.

You, Che the Pig, Seppo the Racist and Dead Loss the RFD Queen would be well
and truly used to it by now.

m.add...@hotkey.net.au

Oct 4, 2000, 7:30:38 PM10/4/00
Neville Duguid wrote:

> m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
>
> > brian wrote:
> > >
> > > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> > > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> > > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> > > of people off, even before they dip a toe.

Where did this rant come from. The subject was rural communications
and you gave us a blather about being scared of muggers.

Fuck your mind is a mess.

Mark (woomera) Addinall
UBANGI!!!

Lance Baker

Oct 4, 2000, 8:42:08 PM10/4/00
Neville Duguid wrote...
> m.addinall wrote:

> > brian wrote:
> > >
> > > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> > > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> > > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> > > of people off, even before they dip a toe.

Good post, however, you didn't mention the UN's role in the forming of the
Great Australian Confusion.

Cheers,
Lance.

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 8:46:51 PM10/4/00
Taking a back-bearing I discovered...

In article <39DB4FE2...@my-deja.com>,

I see that Gary has lost none of his vitriol and anger. Seems he
forgets that I don't post in actb. I don't even as a rule bother
reading it. What gets cross-posted into aus.politics is sufficient to
show to me that its exactly as I predicted in the RFD - a den of
racists and bigots who aren't interested in discussing culture so much
as denying it to any whose skin colour or customs or religion they
don't like.

Its your bed, Gary, enjoy lying in it. Like a pig in shit, you enjoy
wallowing in your own filth.

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 9:10:47 PM10/4/00
In article <1ehzxgm.fwhvck3rtezhN%nevi...@bigpond.net.au>,

nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
> m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
>
> > brian wrote:
> > >
> > > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see
more
> > > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's
faux,
> > > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts
a lot
> > > of people off, even before they dip a toe.

Your mind does move in mysterious ways, Nev. Keeping up the Bran are
we?

Seriously though, as usual I think your problem is that you assume that
an open arena of communications means that you will be free from
criticism for putting forth particular viewpoints. This is of course
one of your usual misconceptions, Nev. Just as the PHONies have always
maintained that people criticising their political party were
infringing on their "freedom of speech", such a freedom does not imply
a freedom from criticism.

One of the great strengths, as well as one of its great weakness, of
USENet is that it is so open. It can be a very useful conduit for
communication, allowing anybody who can gain access to comment but at
the same time it has a high noise to signal ratio, so you have to
filter the wheat from the chaff, Nev. Which is one of the reasons why
it has so many specialised newsgroups. By hiving off into newsgroups,
like aus.politics, the political discussion, newsgroups such as the
bionet.* heirachy are able to discuss what they were set up to discuss,
biology.

You believe though, that if you create a newsgroup that you will be
left alone, in what you consider is basically a cul-de-sack of the net,
to conduct what you believe are euradite and interesting conversations
on what ever topic you have set up the newsgroup to discuss. This may
be true but as long as it is cross-disciplinary, such as actb, the
newsgroup will be contentious. This means that you cannot always
control the direction a newsgroup will go. Look how discussions of
the Olympics has dominated a newsgroup like aus.politics - which is
meant to be about _politics_.

Now, if instead of creating a specialised newsgroup, such as actb,
_first_, you'd supported the creation of the root newgroup in the
heirachy, aus.culture, most of the generalised discussion would have
resided there. In turn, you'd have been able to then create a more
specialised newsgroup below it, like actb and taken your specific
discussion away from the loons and weirdos.

However, ultimately, in all honesty it must be admitted and its been
pointed out to you in the past by myself, newsgroups aren't going to
fulfill the function you percieve for them, Nev. Its just not going to
happen. Because of the open nature of the medium, you cannot prevent
people from posting to a newsgroup, unless its moderated. Now, either
you create such a moderated newsgroup or you create a webboard. Else
you'll always have to put up with the hangers on.

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 9:13:48 PM10/4/00
In article <97070654...@cube.norcom.net.au>,

Nor the Illuminati, the Biltburgers, the Trilateral Commission, the
Club of Rome, the Freemasons, the Church of Universal and Cosmic
Uncertainity or finally, my favourite, the Followers of Cthulu!

Gary Meadows

Oct 4, 2000, 9:41:28 PM10/4/00

> Taking a back-bearing I discovered...

Roughly translated as: I have a hell of a job keeping up.

Good. It's just a shame that any of your bullshit has to land here.

> What gets cross-posted into aus.politics is sufficient to
> show to me that its exactly as I predicted in the RFD

It's exactly as you and your cronies planned to make it.

> - a den of
> racists and bigots who aren't interested in discussing culture so much
> as denying it to any whose skin colour or customs or religion they
> don't like.

Well if you and your cronies stuck in the cesspit that is aus.politics we
wouldn't have that problem would we.

> Its your bed, Gary, enjoy lying in it. Like a pig in shit, you enjoy
> wallowing in your own filth.

Where's the next RFD Brian? Come on, surely you're going to have another
wild swing at it? Your bullshit and lies, albeit inevitably leading to
certain failure, always provide a good laugh. You stupid fool. lol

Gary Meadows

Oct 4, 2000, 9:46:05 PM10/4/00

> Now, if instead of creating a specialised newsgroup, such as actb,
> _first_, you'd supported the creation of the root newgroup in the
> heirachy, aus.culture, most of the generalised discussion would have
> resided there.

Oh gawd...wipe off the tears princess, and get on with the game! lol

You failed Brian. And you failed ungracefully, to the extent of falsely
accusing others of rigging the votes which clearly demonstrated the support
you have. Live with it.

Dead Loss is a fitting alias for you, given the amount of bullshit and lies
your RFD's contain.

Lance Baker

Oct 4, 2000, 10:28:43 PM10/4/00
brian wrote...
> "Lance Baker" wrote:

> > Good post, however, you didn't mention the UN's role in the forming
> > of the Great Australian Confusion.

> Nor the Illuminati, the Biltburgers, the Trilateral Commission, the
> Club of Rome, the Freemasons, the Church of Universal and Cosmic
> Uncertainity or finally, my favourite, the Followers of Cthulu!

You forgot the Fabian Society and the Townsville Taliban Brian ;-)

But seriously, do you believe that the Australian governments ignore the
directives from the UN Brian?

(I can't wait for this one;-)

Lance.

brian

Oct 4, 2000, 11:00:25 PM10/4/00
In article <97071294...@cube.norcom.net.au>,

"Lance Baker" <la...@norcom.net.au> wrote:
> brian wrote...
> > "Lance Baker" wrote:
>
> > > Good post, however, you didn't mention the UN's role in the
forming
> > > of the Great Australian Confusion.
>
> > Nor the Illuminati, the Biltburgers, the Trilateral Commission, the
> > Club of Rome, the Freemasons, the Church of Universal and Cosmic
> > Uncertainity or finally, my favourite, the Followers of Cthulu!
>
> You forgot the Fabian Society and the Townsville Taliban Brian ;-)

Oh, sorry! How could I forget them? I also left out "The Media", the
Church of Bob, the Mafia, the Tongs and of course, the Secret Society
of the Black Hand...

> But seriously, do you believe that the Australian governments ignore
the
> directives from the UN Brian?
>
> (I can't wait for this one;-)

I'm sure you can't. I also know that you won't like the answer. Yes,
when it suits them, our government does "ignore the directives from the
UN". I'd have thought the recent shenanigans over the recent UN treaty
on discrimination against women and the report from the human rights
committee on mandatory sentencing, were adequate indicators of that,
even for you, Lance.

Although, "directive" is perhaps too stronger a word, which indicates
you believe the UN _dictates_ to Australia and other nations how they
should order their domestic policies. In reality, the UN cannot direct
anything, it can only request. As to whether or not our governments
feels it should comply with that request is another matter. The UN can
bring nothing other than international opinion and moral pressure to
bear, Lance. It cannot _dictate_ to any nation, as it has found out at
various times in its history, ranging from Korea to Iraq.

Seppo Renfors

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

> m.add...@hotkey.net.au <m.add...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
>
> > brian wrote:
> > >
> > > Only as good as the contributions. Personally, I'd _love_ to see more
> > > real, as against faux-real, rural input into this newsgroup. In
> > > particular I'd really like to see some real as against Gubba's faux,
> > > Aboriginal input but I suspect the nature of the shark pool puts a lot
> > > of people off, even before they dip a toe.
> >
> > Yeah. I know people in rural Australia who have net access, but just
> > couldn't be bothered posting in here. Brendan had a look and in typical
> > laconic fashion decided, "What a bunch of fuckwits" and he uses his
> > account to research sports medicine and advanced trauma management.

There is ONE constant in everything Neville says. There is Neville's
"we" and his "them", but HIS side is on the padded wall side of the
door!

SIR -Philosopher Unauthorised
" Don't resent getting old. A great many are denied that privilege "

Ned Latham

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
Gary Meadows wrote in <39da01...@nancy.pacific.net.au>:
> Neville Duguid wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > > Add it to the long list of bogus claims Nev, Muttley and Gary have made
> > > that I own multiple accounts, scattered around the nation. ;-)
> > >
> > > A lie they simultaneously advance with the equally bogus claim I am
> > > unemployed!
>
> <snip>
>
> > That's not what che_...@my-deja.com was saying in
> > aus.culture.true-blue, 14-Jul-2000:
>
> > "Look BeatlVan.. I have a number of ISP accounts and a
> > range of machines I post from..."
>
> Hahahahaha. Che truly is a sad little moron isn't he.

Heh, heh. It looks like maybe the Voices sometimes talk *for* him
rather than *to* him.

Ned Latham

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
Batshit Boy (as Chr Guano) wrote in <39DB4FDA...@my-deja.com>:

----batshit snipped----

> Look at the garbage posted here over any given time period by
> Ned and Gary.

Well, if we're going to refute your garbage, we have to quote it
occasionally. You'll notice, however, that we do snip as much of
your trash as we can without losing what we're refuting.

----batshit snipped----

> This NG will soon either experience a transformation, be cleansed
> of the Taliban riff-raff and become a place of decent discussion..

It would have been a place of decent discussion from the start but for
your attempts to control or destroy it.

> or be superseeded.

You'd like that wouldn't you? The reject's revenge.

Che Guava

Oct 5, 2000, 11:03:55 AM10/5/00

Gary Meadows wrote:

Gary's thesis seems to be that Brian, who doesn't post in a.c.t-b
is more responsible for the volume of crud posted here than is
Gary himself who posts most of it!?!?

> > - a den of
> > racists and bigots who aren't interested in discussing culture so much
> > as denying it to any whose skin colour or customs or religion they
> > don't like.
>
> Well if you and your cronies stuck in the cesspit that is aus.politics we
> wouldn't have that problem would we.

Gary's thesis is that a bloke who has had nothing to do with the NG
since it's creation has managed to totally 'sabotage it' B^p
.. despite all the physical evidence pointing to the actions of Gary
and the Taliban majority (till they started dropping like flies ;-)
in flooding this NG with bigotry, Nazi Eugenics, witch hunts, senseless
abuse, lies and calumny.

So the 'evidence' for 'Brians cronies' is .. Brians NOT involved! B^D

Wheras the testimony of Nev, and their actions here, demonstrates
that the Taliban are active, (although less so every month as they
go M.I.A. surrender, sink into desperate weeping and impotent
posturing, and IN CLASSIC ONE NATION STYLE.. TRY
AND BLAME OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD NOTHING TO
DO WITH THIS NG FOR THE STINKING CESSPIT THEY,
THE TALIBAN, HAVE TURNED IT INTO! B^p

For three months we had this windbag Meadows bragging that
he would drive the one voice of truth from the NG the PHONies
wanted for their home. Well now they have decorated it with
Ned's shit-full doggerel, and JingoJoe Furphy's bigoted bile, till
it looks like the excrement daubed cell of an IRA prisoner,

they go looking for someone to blame for the stink.. and, this is the
funny bit... CLAIM ITS A BLOKE WHO NEVER POSTS HERE! B^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

TWO CLEAR CONCLUSIONS:

1. Even the culprits who did the dirty work admit its a stinking shithole

2. They have no intention of taking responsibility for their actions!

> > Its your bed, Gary, enjoy lying in it.

Oh, I don't think Gary is enjoying things much at all, Brian.

I think his poxy chickens have come home to roost! B^)

> > Like a pig in shit, you enjoy wallowing in your own filth.
>

> Where's the next RFD Brian?

Stung you did he? B^D

I can always tell when Gary is gnashing his teeth in impotent rage! B^D

He flys off at an irrelevant tangent. ;-)

<snip Gawy's witless nyah nyah>

brian

Oct 10, 2000, 9:06:02 PM10/10/00
In article <39DC985A...@my-deja.com>,

Che Guava <"che guava"@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Gary Meadows wrote:
> > "brian" <brian_r...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > > Taking a back-bearing I discovered...
> >
> > Roughly translated as: I have a hell of a job keeping up.

No, Gary, it means you're still killfiled so I only read what you've
said when others reply to it, if at all.

Gary, like most of my opponents has a grossly inflated concept of how
greater a poster I am or how important I am in the grand scheme of
things.

He has never gotten over his exposure as a vote-rigger. He allows his
personal hatred of having been exposed to colour his views far too much
IMO. Just as he allows it to make sure that he has apparently
destroyed what he claims to have wanted all along - actb.

Doesn't David Formosa suggest that we should all remember that its just
bits and bytes?

> > > - a den of
> > > racists and bigots who aren't interested in discussing culture so
much
> > > as denying it to any whose skin colour or customs or religion they
> > > don't like.
> >
> > Well if you and your cronies stuck in the cesspit that is
aus.politics we
> > wouldn't have that problem would we.
>
> Gary's thesis is that a bloke who has had nothing to do with the NG
> since it's creation has managed to totally 'sabotage it'

It does reveal the level of paranoia that he appears to have slipped to.

Gary Meadows

Oct 10, 2000, 10:26:06 PM10/10/00

> He has never gotten over his exposure as a vote-rigger.

Hahahaha. You're tough as nails now huh Brian. What is it...6 months later?
You seem to have forgotten the hounding your then ISP received from me and
those who you accused me of being, and you seem to have forgotten your
snivelling public apology for making such an arse out of yourself with your
bullshit and lies.

Oh well...nobody ever accused you of being overly bright.

Scott Steel

Oct 10, 2000, 10:39:48 PM10/10/00
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:42:08 +0800, "Lance Baker" <la...@norcom.net.au> wrote:

I'm talking over top of you here except for the end.

>Neville Duguid wrote...

>> m.addinall wrote:

>> > Yeah. I know people in rural Australia who have net access, but just
>> > couldn't be bothered posting in here. Brendan had a look and in typical
>> > laconic fashion decided, "What a bunch of fuckwits" and he uses his
>> > account to research sports medicine and advanced trauma management.
>>

>> Then aren't we all complaining about essentially the same thing? What
>> you are saying here is equivalent to asking why would anyone turn off
>> the freeway into Parramatta Road when it's better to stay on the
>> freeway? Any fool who turns into Parramatta Road deserves to be
>> mugged.. All because you have no need to leave the freeway yourself..

It's not the getting mugged part that's the problem, its the proliferation of
spitefull vendettas, moronic and unnecesarry commentary and the general all
round cluelessness shown by too many posters that's the problem, particulalry
when its at the expense of intelligent discussion.

Its the old signal to noise ratio.When there's too much noise and not enough
signal - people choose to change the channel.

>> It seems we always get back to the same ideological divide. Those who
>> champion the mentality of muggers, vs those like me who question why we
>> have to keep surrendering everything to them and their political kin.

Oh, play the violins Nev.......... B^)

>> A decade ago trains ran all through the night in Sydney. Publicists can
>> rationalize the reason they no longer do, any way they like. Everyone
>> knows deep down that Sydney lost its trains during the witching hours
>> because the authorities lacked the will to stand up to the hoodlums who
>> believe trains are only provided for them to prove how tough they are.
>>
>> Those hoodlums are rewarded and encouraged to further effort by thinking
>> even the authorities are scared of them. The truth is the authorities
>> were never scared of them. They were scared of US, the meek whom they
>> promised the earth. Scared they might be branded "politically incorrect"
>> and tossed out on their ear for offending our most delicate
>> sensibilities about fairness and compassion for the underdogs of
>> society.
>>
>> Politicians manipulate public opinion to their own immediate ends. At
>> the end of the day, fear of public opinion is nothing more than fear of
>> their own incompetence as politicians - fear of the day when they can no
>> longer keep a lid on the growing tide of frustration and rage from those
>> they have kept elbowing aside in their rush to be the one photographed
>> handing goodies to some star professional tantrum thrower. It is we, the
>> public and our opinion, they have most reason to fear.

Thats a fair comment - but for a number of reasons other than what I think
you were actually getting at.

Lets take an example - foreign policy today (I chose this because it is a
particularly good example highlighting just what I'm getting at here, and it
addresses Lance's snivelling at the end)

On the one hand (and what I think you're getting at) we have politicians
ignoring what you might call the "will of the people" in their policy
decisions and engage in some high-profile bread & circuses that are aimed at
deflecting attention away from their shortcommings and towards something
essentially useless, but aimed at cultivating the vote of some minority or
another which is flavour of the month.

An example of this is the Howard governments complete failure at any form of
coherent and succesful foreign policy which has made the rest of the world
question if Australia has become some insular, shortsighted and reactionary
political body.We used to punch *_WAY_* above our weight in *_EVERY_*
international forum we were engaged in, whether it be the UN or APEC or
strategic dialogues between the US and her allies, which in turn reaped
Australia a great many rewards, both economically and strategically

But we have lost influece dramatically under this government - and to deflect
attention away from this gross failure - Howard gives us things like the
Defence Review 2000 community consultation process (the outcomes of which he
never intended to pay any attention to ) and launches barrage after barrage
against the UN (because its popular with the One Nation voters, even though
the UN committees targetted actually have no power, none at all )

Yet on the other hand, the danger of listening to the "will of the people" is
that in fields as complex as foreign policy, what people might consider to be
the "right" thing is only such when a superficial analysis based on very
small amounts of evidence (and a whole lot of prejudice) is taken into
consideration.When a more detailed analysis, looking at all the evidence is
taken, a completely different consensus of what is the "right" thing to do
emerges.

Now, because most people just simply do not have the time to engage in
in-depth analysis of any given event (let alone all of them), the "will of
the people" in some areas is not a very good thing to base policy decisions
on - primarily because if the "will of the people" were acted upon at times,
the outcomes for everyone concerned would disasterous.

This is a problem that can only be overcome if the government would start
engaging the population on levels more complex than the electoral.The reason
this government doesnt engage the public on complex matters of foreign
affairs, is because there is more votes to be made by keeping the public
ignorant, and feeding them the soundbites that they want to hear.

>> What happens when their kowtowing to every tinpot dandy has reduced us
>> all to the level of their own core constituents, the mugger and the
>> petty thief? The day when _every_ plea for mercy and a fair go is
>> dismissed out of hand with the same undifferentiated roar of "Bullshit!"
>>
>> People who play dog-in-the-manger with these usenet forums, already have
>> the power to share with others the public spaces they comandeer, if they
>> genuinely believe everyone should be entitled to a fair go.

Which is an interesting thing to say in itself Nev. I've read
aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought for it in the RFD, yet
Ive only made one post to the forum.I've seen posters to a.c.t-b receive
nothing but vitriol and mindless ad-hom attacks against them for having the
audacity to say things which some members of the so called "Townsville
Taliban" take offence to, yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster gets
innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal attacks,
unrelated to what they were actually saying.

A fair go?

Not in your fucking life mate.

Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away.People just simply will
not bother to contribute to a group where that type of rubbish goes on to
that extent.

>> If they won't give us a fair go, even when it costs them nothing, then
>> what have they left us? Not even the reasons we started out with for
>> giving them a fair go.

If you believe in a fair go, I take it you will be voting yes for Che's
proposed newgroup?

>Good post, however, you didn't mention the UN's role in the forming of the
>Great Australian Confusion.

And what role has the UN had in forming the Great Australian Confusion Lance?

Specifically if you could?

You consistently blame the UN for somehow ruining Australia, but you
*_NEVER_* have the guts to say why, or how that has occured.

Why dont you just get it all off your chest eh?

Scott Steel

Scott Steel

Oct 10, 2000, 10:40:41 PM10/10/00
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:28:43 +0800, "Lance Baker" <la...@norcom.net.au> wrote:

>brian wrote...
>> "Lance Baker" wrote:
>

>> > Good post, however, you didn't mention the UN's role in the forming
>> > of the Great Australian Confusion.
>

>> Nor the Illuminati, the Biltburgers, the Trilateral Commission, the
>> Club of Rome, the Freemasons, the Church of Universal and Cosmic
>> Uncertainity or finally, my favourite, the Followers of Cthulu!
>
>You forgot the Fabian Society and the Townsville Taliban Brian ;-)
>

>But seriously, do you believe that the Australian governments ignore the
>directives from the UN Brian?

Yes, when it suits them, or when it suits our national interest to do so.We
always have, and undoubtedly always will.

>(I can't wait for this one;-)

Why the wink wink, nudge nudge?

Just who is it that you think you are kidding?

Scott Steel.

Che Guava

Oct 12, 2000, 1:55:18 AM10/12/00
Well, I'm tempted to break this into two sections

One on the general state of the nation,
and one on the general state of the a.c.tb NG.

Because frankly, I think Scotts comments on the
failure of the government to develop a coherent
foreign policy, and for that matter, of the opposition
to articulate one, are too important to get
caught up in the NG bunfight.

Scott Steel wrote:

> >Good post, however, you didn't mention the UN's role in the forming of the
> >Great Australian Confusion.
>
> And what role has the UN had in forming the Great Australian Confusion Lance?
>
> Specifically if you could?
>
> You consistently blame the UN for somehow ruining Australia, but you
> *_NEVER_* have the guts to say why, or how that has occured.
>
> Why dont you just get it all off your chest eh?
>
> Scott Steel

It is nothing short of madness for a small-medium power to
abandon the decades of influence we have achieved in forums
such as the UN, where, as Scott puts it so vividly, we were
able "to punch *_WAY_* above our weight".

I can understand this anti-UN rhetoric coming from the far right of the USA,
they are the dominant global superpower.. and their ultra-nationalists
do not see any countervailing force as being in their interest?

But we have just handed a difficult and dangerous task in E Timor
over to the UN. We may soon have similar issues to deal with in
W. Papua, and certainly face an emerging China.

If I am concerned about local issues, I better get involved in the
councils activities.

If I am concerned about the primary school or hospital, I will
be onto my state MP.

If I think defence needs boosting, then I must play a role in
federal politics.

Who do I see to make sure Aussie diggers won't have to go
back to E. Timor in 12 months?
The international presence assisting them seems to be undertaking
a difficult role we would not like to shoulder alone for decades.

Che Guava

Oct 12, 2000, 1:56:15 AM10/12/00
Part II

on the general state of the a.c.tb NG.

Scott Steel wrote:

This assessment came as a bit of a surprise, but on reflection,
it is consistant with Scott's principles....

I am sure he will apportion the 'smart arses' share of blame before too long. ;-)

(Joe Furphy had a good start in this area with "Moral Vanity" .. 8^o
but in the end he failed to live up to his promise. ;-)

> It's not the getting mugged part that's the problem, its the proliferation of
> spitefull vendettas, moronic and unnecesarry commentary and the general all
> round cluelessness shown by too many posters that's the problem, particulalry
> when its at the expense of intelligent discussion.
>
> Its the old signal to noise ratio.When there's too much noise and not enough
> signal - people choose to change the channel.

A true champion can perform despite either cheers or jeers. ;-)
<snip>

> >> People who play dog-in-the-manger with these usenet forums, already have
> >> the power to share with others the public spaces they comandeer, if they
> >> genuinely believe everyone should be entitled to a fair go.
>
> Which is an interesting thing to say in itself Nev. I've read
> aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought for it in the RFD, yet
> Ive only made one post to the forum.I've seen posters to a.c.t-b receive
> nothing but vitriol and mindless ad-hom attacks against them for having the
> audacity to say things which some members of the so called "Townsville
> Taliban" take offence to, yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster gets
> innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal attacks,
> unrelated to what they were actually saying.
>
> A fair go?
>
> Not in your fucking life mate.
>
> Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away.People just simply will
> not bother to contribute to a group where that type of rubbish goes on to
> that extent.

I invite Nev to continue with his "historical" review, to go right back to
the early days of the NG, and see if he can discern that despite my
inability to resist having a land of him and his mates, that
- I never hopped into any of the innocent bystanders,
all the threads on billy tea went un-molested by me.

- I had a shot at seeing if progressive views would get a hearing:
Whitefella Dreaming
17,000 New Chums
Judith Wright .....total venemous antipathy.

- Even with the traditional motifs, Anzac Biscuits, ....same response.
- I did attack the views on Nazi Eugenics. no regrets about that.
- I did try and educate Spamgroupie in true-blue basics, with gusto.

- And finally I warned Gary that if he wanted to deal with the IRA
he should just continue to shoot the moderates.

Any of the partisans who assisted him, got exactly what they deserved,
almost all at their own hands, while ineptly messing with explosives.

> >> If they won't give us a fair go, even when it costs them nothing, then
> >> what have they left us? Not even the reasons we started out with for
> >> giving them a fair go.
>
> If you believe in a fair go, I take it you will be voting yes for Che's
> proposed newgroup?

In the end, it seems to me one way to help resolve a basic
conflict over 'true-blue'.

With two NG's we can compete for excellence, rather than endure an
ongoing confilct between (their) proprietry and (my) open versions of TB.

Then again, it may be the case that in the end they will decide
they don't want partition, vote against it, and accept the reality
of co-existance in which we must negotiate even with those
we detest.

Not everyone in Australia is confused. ;-)

Sean

Oct 12, 2000, 1:04:35 AM10/12/00

Is it really that hard to call a truce and return to a family oriented forum

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Sean

Oct 12, 2000, 1:05:26 AM10/12/00

oops better clarify "return true-blue to a family oriented forum"

"Sean" <sean_...@nospam-hotmail.com> wrote in message

Che Guava

Oct 12, 2000, 3:39:44 AM10/12/00

Sean wrote:

> Is it really that hard to call a truce and return to a family oriented forum

You are asking the wrong bloke.

Che Guava

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00

Sean wrote:

> oops better clarify "return true-blue to a family oriented forum"

Sean.. I have been down this path, it was futile:
The Taliban SUPPORTED Dirtmouth Ray and Agora the Nazi,
and ATTACKED *ONLY* ME as Off-topic when I criticised them..
There was no morality in their actions,
the Taliban had only one criteria; 'Was it for, or against, Che"
The refusal of ANY of his clavern to censor Gary Goebbles,
the refusal to co-operate on a FAQ proposal,
the attempt to steal the whole idea, made peace impossible,
Once the Nazi's attack, appeasement is passe.

Dirtmouth Ray lowered the tone with Lisa and other Taliban
endorsing him. As long as you ar part of their clavern,
it's open slather:
______________________________________
Ray :

<dix...@norcom.net.au> wrote in message
"> And guess what I found? Che, fucking carrying on like a two bob fucking
> watch, nit picking the fuck out of everything and everybody.Get a
> fucking life mate, pull your head out of your arse and take a close look
> at yourself. No cunt fucking likes you your an interuption to everyones
> conversations you are quite obviously not wanted or welcome in this
> group.Fuck off mate."

Lisa:

"Ray welcome" ,

Che:

"Sure looks like encouragement of good 'ol boy Dirtmouth Ray, to me! "

Lisa:

> I am not saying that i like it! But it is not directed at me!

Only someone who has NO IDEA of what true-blue means
would object to something which is wrong **ONLY**
when it is done to THEM! B^p

You clearly haven't heard of a Fair Go!

Dirtmouth Ray posts filth... you welcome it!

Gary Posts lies and slander, you don't call him to account, you
disseminate it!

Agora posts racist political trolls, you ignore it!

I post a proposal for an open, democratic FAQ discussion,
inviting EVERYONE to participate.. and you, Lance and
Gary STEAL it!!!!!!!

A pattern is emerging, and it doesn't add up to true-blue! B^p

> Especially when it is mostly directed at YOU!

See my point above.. a trueblue opposes what is wrong
NO MATTER WHO IT IS DONE TOO! B^(

"In Germany, they came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because
I wasn't a Jew. Then, they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist,
then they came for the Protestants and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Protestant. Then they came for me,
and by that time, there was no one left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemoller,when arrested by the Nazi Gestapo in the late
1930s:

______________________________________

Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 06:31:23 +1000
From: Che Guava <che_...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups: aus.culture.true-blue, aus.politics
Subject: Dirtmouth Ray Dixon escalates his sick violence Re: B^D...ANSWER.

Dicko wrote:

<snip>

> think of the shock value, of some one ripping someones eye
> out and raping there head.

Why? Few people share your interest in psychotic violence and
your deeply perverted sexuality.

Get psychiatric help!

> If you didnt even crack a smile, as most everyone else,

How do you know 'everyone's reaction'? Telepathy?
Or is this just the consensus from your last clavern meeting? B^p

You only speak for a small band of right wing cretins..
People like Lisa who defended your Dirtmouth from the
start.

> including Che secretly did.

I found nothing about your post humourous, you are a
foulmouthed, violent and sexually disturbed yobbo.

You are lying to pretend I have any sympathy or find
anything entertaining in any of the filth you spout!

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself and your PHONie mates! B^p

> Then your a dead ^&$%.

Death threats now?

You really are a dangerous lunatic.
______________________________________

Once the berserkers turn their glasses up on the bar,
and you look around to see the bar-owner winking at them and taking bets,
you don't start issuing invitions to bible classes, mate.

Sean

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00

You have clearly proven to be no better - despite your many elitist claims

Be a man and fight for your culture and not your ego

"Che Guava" <che_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Seppo Renfors

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00

Sean wrote:

> oops better clarify "return true-blue to a family oriented forum"

Mate your first effort "Is it really that hard to call a truce and
return to a family oriented forum" did have some meaning. The
"correction" is gibberish.

[..]

Ned Latham

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Sean wrote in <mDbF5.25911$O7.4...@ozemail.com.au>:

> Is it really that hard to call a truce and return to a family oriented
> forum

A truce with a snake like Guano? Who could trust him?

----snip----

Ned Latham

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Batshit Boy (as Che Guano) wrotein <39E56AC0...@my-deja.com>:

> Sean wrote:
> >
> > Is it really that hard to call a truce and return to a family oriented
> > forum
>
> You are asking the wrong bloke.

Indeed. Guano's in a terminal state of dummy spit. Unless he goes sane,
peace is not an option.

Ned Latham

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Shitferbrains Wrongfloor wrote in <39E572FB...@close.to.internode.on.net>:

> Sean wrote:
> >
> > oops better clarify "return true-blue to a family oriented forum"
>
> Mate your first effort "Is it really that hard to call a truce and
> return to a family oriented forum" did have some meaning. The
> "correction" is gibberish.

Only to you, Shitferbrains.

> SIR -Philosopher Unauthorised

Says the repellant insect who never made it to graashopper.

Che Guava

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00

Ned Latham wrote:

> Che wrotein <39E56AC0...@my-deja.com>:

> > Sean wrote:
> > >
> > > Is it really that hard to call a truce and return to a family oriented
> > > forum
> >
> > You are asking the wrong bloke.

"A truce with a snake like Guano? Who could trust him?" Scat Latham

"I search that web page. And, as you stated, it was a pretty amazing
coincidence that I found a racist joke from Che." - Lance the Pussey Boil.

"But it's not a joke at all, Lance.
This hideous little racist creep seems to *want* white people to suffer and
die. I believe he has said as much. Do you know about the rules for
reporting people to HREOC? I'll be happy to do so once I know the rules."
- rebekkka the Nazi.

There's your answer Sean, and Peter Hodges one as well.
Brainless ad-hom, Liars, net forgers and Nazi apologists.

And I'm not the only one who sees it.

I am here for the long haul, and this is why:

>> <snip>

Q.E.D.

Ned Latham

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

----snip----

> I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought

> for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've

> seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
> ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
> which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
> offence to,

If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.

Why didn't you mention that?

> yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
> gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
> attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.

And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
and vilification.

Why didn't you mention that?

> A fair go?
>
> Not in your fucking life mate.

You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
one-sided thing?

> Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just

> simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
> of rubbish goes on to that extent.

Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to
destroy it. Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?

----snip----

Che Guava

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00

Ned Latham wrote:

"Is Scott Steel neutral in act-b? (was: The Great Australian Confusion)"

You need more than an akubra aor a website to make a true-blue,
and Ned proves my point, they are a bunch of politically moticated
character assasins.

One of the staunchest supporters of the creation of aus.culture.true-blue
is now to become a Townsville Taliban NON-PERSON.

Their purge rolls on... if you DARE to disagree, they brand you
un-Australian....

hell.. JingoJoe has even repudiated Banjo Patterson! B^D

They reckon the bloke who wrote Waltzing Matilda,
and comic masterpieces of the bush such as the Man From Ironbark,
isn't true-blue.. but spivs and wankers like them from the Taliban
are??? B^p

What a riot! B^D

> Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
>
> ----snip----
>

> > I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought

> > for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've

> > seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
> > ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
> > which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
> > offence to,
>

> If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
> seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
> against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
> Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
>

> Why didn't you mention that?

Because you are a liar. B^p

> > yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> > of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
> > gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
> > attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
>

> And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
> are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
> and vilification.
>
> Why didn't you mention that?

Becasue you are a liar.

> > A fair go?
> >
> > Not in your fucking life mate.
>

> You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
> one-sided thing?
>

> > Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just

> > simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
> > of rubbish goes on to that extent.
>

> Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
> lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to
> destroy it.

So lets test the competing theories

Go to the Taliban website and see the exclusive list of PHONies
who are listed as authorised Taliban Volk.

They are, to quote Scat Latham, "determined to control act-b"

> Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?

"Truth will out", Scat. And it doesn't matter how many
Maoist websites you build proclaiming yourselves
Great Proletarian Heroes of The Peoples True-blue...

you will still be a tiny bunch of right-wing maggotts. B^p

And as Scott tried to tell you, but you are all too blind to see..
that's how other's see you.

Gary Meadows

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
I thought he was reasonable at least, until he started condoning Brian the
Cat's magical trick show as a "mature, character nuetral way" of going about
getting a newsgroup raised.

And then there's this little pearler of his:

>> And that goes for the lot of you wankers over in a.c.t-b whom seem to
>> find it hard to seperate your own personal vendettas from news
>> administration.

A "personal vendetta" prompts one terminably stupid little cretin to grab
our newsgroup's name and bypass any procedural guidelines by posting a fake
a phoney RFD...and he calls US wankers? What a tosser.

"Ned Latham" <nen...@apex.met.au> wrote in message

> Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
>
> ----snip----
>

> > I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought

> > for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've

> > seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
> > ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
> > which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
> > offence to,
>

> If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
> seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
> against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
> Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
>
> Why didn't you mention that?
>

> > yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> > of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
> > gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
> > attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
>

> And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
> are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
> and vilification.
>
> Why didn't you mention that?
>

> > A fair go?
> >
> > Not in your fucking life mate.
>

> You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
> one-sided thing?
>

> > Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just

> > simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
> > of rubbish goes on to that extent.
>

> Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
> lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to

Neville Duguid

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
Finally I get back to it, Scott :-)

I'll split this into two, as there seems to be 2 main topics, one about
the nation/government's shortcomings, and another about what you see as
an analagous situation in the aus.culture.true-blue newsgroup. Maybe
I'll get back to the nation/government issue some other time ;-)

{I notice you've already got a self-fulfilling response from some other
true-blue regulars. Maybe I've missed something. I don't have time to
read all threads any more, not even in aus.culture.true-blue which I
also had high hopes would be a small and focussed group free of
off-topic political spam and acrimony). I have to admit at first glance
your post seemed to be an attack on aus.culture.true-blue regular
posters, and apparently a couple of them have taken a similar view and
reacted accordingly :-?

Scott Steel <scott...@mailroom.com> wrote:

> Lance wrote:

> > Neville Duguid wrote:
> >>
> >> People who play dog-in-the-manger with these usenet forums, already have
> >> the power to share with others the public spaces they comandeer, if they
> >> genuinely believe everyone should be entitled to a fair go.
>
> Which is an interesting thing to say in itself Nev. I've read
> aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought for it in the RFD, yet
> Ive only made one post to the forum.I've seen posters to a.c.t-b receive
> nothing but vitriol and mindless ad-hom attacks against them for having the
> audacity to say things which some members of the so called "Townsville
> Taliban" take offence to, yet when they defend themselves,

This could be where the crossed wires occurred. You use the term
"Townsville Taliban" as if you're talking about something that really
exists. The "Townsville Taliban" is just an attempt at stereotyping
people by "Che Guava" to try and vilify anyone who disagrees with him.
He puts people in and out of there with gay abandon. You should have
twigged by now that the people stereotyped that way find it highly
aggravating. (Not that I blame you for not being 100% up-to-date on
this, BTW. I've had Che killfiled much of the time myself, with
buckley's chance of being able to keep track of everything that has
transpired between him and those he seems to take exception to being
allowed to open their mouths on usenet).

> the pack mentality
> of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster gets
> innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal attacks,
> unrelated to what they were actually saying.

So who has been attacked in this way? There is only Seppo Renfors who
follows certain people around, waiting for them to open their mouths
before systematically ridiculing every statement they make, even if it's
a precis of his own most recently stated opinion. How would you feel if
everything you said was instantly denounced as "wrong" by the same
individual who follows you around for the express purpose, regardless of
what you try to say? That's the effect Seppo has on those he stalks.

The only other one I am aware of is "Che Guava". The rest are mainly
Che's own aliases. He used to have a few real live cronies and
fellow-travellers as well, but he seems to have alienated them with his
arrogance, as though they are merely ruining his best shots by being
there and getting in his way. There is also an occasional dupe who
wanders in and reacts to the staged scene Che manages to create for
their benefit. Che is a veteran at setting up these semi-plausable
scenes that some innocent passers-by get sucked into taking at face
value. I'm beginning to wonder now if perhaps you are one of them
yourself?

> A fair go?
>
> Not in your fucking life mate.
>
> Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away.People just simply will
> not bother to contribute to a group where that type of rubbish goes on to
> that extent.

With respect, Scott. Taking myself as an example, the only vitriol I
have "caused" is a result of making comments similar to what you have
just made in the paragraph above. However for some reason, Che and his
army of aliases don't stomp all over you every time you try to make a
serious comment. If he chose to do so, you would appear just as
"guilty" as I am for "not giving people a fair go" from the Che Guava
perspective you seem to be sharing here. (Unless I've got you totally
the wrong way around - like you really meant Che and aliases when you
referred to his creation the "Townsville Taliban"?

> >> If they won't give us a fair go, even when it costs them nothing, then
> >> what have they left us? Not even the reasons we started out with for
> >> giving them a fair go.
>
> If you believe in a fair go, I take it you will be voting yes for Che's
> proposed newgroup?

Tell me I'm dreaming. Ah, I get it. The real Scott Steel died or went
overseas, and this is just another "Che Guava" alias I'm talking to now?
;-)

Che's proposed newsgroup was nothing but a shameless troll. That was
obvious from the moment it first appeared. The aus-admin administrators
have admitted - after some coaxing from Gary - that it never had any
status as an RFD, as it was not submitted to them as required by the
rules for newsgroup creation. Regrettably, I was too busy with other
things to follow that discussion in its entirety.

But the reason I knew it was a troll right from the start is quite
simple.

Given the admins' frequent assertion that a newsgroup (eg see David
Formosa <news:slrn8u89lq....@dformosa.zeta.org.au>), once
approved, is almost impossible to remove or rename, and the very idea of
administering the aus.* heirarchy is to combat redundant newsgroups and
un-coordinated use of the namespace, you tell me, with an existing
"true-blue" newsgroup already located in the heirarchy at
"aus.culture.true-blue", how there could also be another true-blue
newsgroup located at "aus.culture.fair-dinkum.true-blue"? That's all it
could have achieved, even if Che had managed to get away with it -- two
newsgroups with the same name, at practically adjacent spots in the
aus.culture heirarchy.

That would make nonsense of the whole point of administering the aus.*
namespace, as David Formosa discreetly pointed out in

Regards

--
Neville Duguid * "He who lives by tactics dies by tactics" *
nevi...@bigpond.net.au * - a journo, on the occasion of *
Spare me, spam me not * Malcolm Fraser's downfall *

Dan Wakefield

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
In article <1eimhe1.1eybgavf0x9ouN%nevi...@bigpond.net.au>,

nevi...@bigpond.net.au (Neville Duguid) wrote:
> Finally I get back to it, Scott :-)
>
> I'll split this into two, as there seems to be 2 main topics,
> one aboutthe nation/government's shortcomings,

> and another about what you see as
> an analagous situation in the aus.culture.true-blue newsgroup.

You do follow Che closely, don't you Nev.

You remind me of some ex-catholics who are very catholic
in their anti-catholicism.

> Maybe
> I'll get back to the nation/government issue some other time ;-)
>
> {I notice you've already got a self-fulfilling response from some
other
> true-blue regulars. Maybe I've missed something. I don't have time
> read all threads any more, not even in aus.culture.true-blue which I
> also had high hopes would be a small and focussed group free of
> off-topic political spam and acrimony).

And yet you are prepared to blame Che and say nothing about
months of ad hom by Gary.

This is precisely the problem. Petty spitefulness.

> I have to admit at first glance
> your post seemed to be an attack on aus.culture.true-blue regular
> posters, and apparently a couple of them have taken a similar view and
> reacted accordingly :-?

It wasn't an attack on anyone, but a general commentary
on the jackal pack hunt.

If you feel that applies to you, you may have good reason,
but I thought you were fairly quiet and largely inoffensive.

> Scott Steel <scott...@mailroom.com> wrote:
>
> > Lance wrote:

> > Which is an interesting thing to say in itself Nev. I've read
> > aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought for it in the
RFD, yet
> > Ive only made one post to the forum.I've seen posters to a.c.t-b
receive
> > nothing but vitriol and mindless ad-hom attacks against them for
having the
> > audacity to say things which some members of the so
called "Townsville
> > Taliban" take offence to, yet when they defend themselves,
>
> This could be where the crossed wires occurred. You use the term
> "Townsville Taliban" as if you're talking about something that really
> exists. The "Townsville Taliban" is just an attempt at stereotyping
> people by "Che Guava" to try and vilify anyone who disagrees with him.

No, he has never put any tories in there, or people like
Dave Rowland who dispute the reality of a political clique
in aus.culture.trueblue.

But the list Che has provided of who this clique are,
corresponds almost exactly with the group who have
duffed his proposal for an FAQ and claimed it as personal
property.

It doesn't matter how loud you shout you are true-blue
if you don't act like it, people will snigger.

> He puts people in and out of there with gay abandon. You should have
> twigged by now that the people stereotyped that way find it highly
> aggravating.

Sure, they expected to rule without Ned Kelly giving them
heradaches. Such is Life.

> (Not that I blame you for not being 100% up-to-date on
> this, BTW. I've had Che killfiled much of the time myself, with
> buckley's chance of being able to keep track of everything that has
> transpired between him and those he seems to take exception to being
> allowed to open their mouths on usenet).

And that is your basis for advising others what has been going on???
You don't read many posts becasue you are busy, and you killfile
the person you sit in judgement on???

> > the pack mentality
> > of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
gets
> > innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
attacks,
> > unrelated to what they were actually saying.
>
> So who has been attacked in this way?

Che from day one.

Gary admitted to some actions designed to thwart Che
EVEN BEFORE CHE STARTED POSTING HERE!!!

> There is only Seppo Renfors who
> follows certain people around, waiting for them to open their mouths
> before systematically ridiculing every statement they make, even if
it's
> a precis of his own most recently stated opinion.

Seppo arrived MONTHS after the NG had been trashed in the way Scott
describes.

> How would you feel if
> everything you said was instantly denounced as "wrong" by the same
> individual who follows you around for the express purpose, regardless
of
> what you try to say?

You would feel like Che, so pissed of at Gary that
he wreaked revenge and shot the mongrel down.

>That's the effect Seppo has on those he stalks.
>
> The only other one I am aware of is "Che Guava".

And you are 'aware' of him by.. psychic powers? osmosis?
after having killfiled him?

> The rest are mainly Che's own aliases.

A glib accusation you make frequently and prove never.

> He used to have a few real live cronies and
> fellow-travellers as well, but he seems to have alienated them with
his
> arrogance, as though they are merely ruining his best shots by being
> there and getting in his way.

Are you saying Glenys, one of the original trueblues,
is an alias?? I don't think so.

And Che doesn't call her Taliban.

Perhaps what you mean is that almost NO ONE but Che,
Seppo, me and the Taliban bother to post here anymore.
And that was Scott's point.

> There is also an occasional dupe who
> wanders in and reacts to the staged scene Che manages to create for
> their benefit.

You haven't named the 'dupe', perhaps because
there is more than one person who has passed judgement
on the jackal pack of self-proclaimed true-blue
gatekeepers and left?

> Che is a veteran at setting up these semi-plausable
> scenes that some innocent passers-by get sucked into taking at face
> value. I'm beginning to wonder now if perhaps you are one of them
> yourself?

HA! What a self-serving paradigm.

Anyone who agrees with Che is either an alias or a dupe!

With that sort of analysis your clique is as doomed as
Adolf in the bunker, shifting imaginary batallions.

> > A fair go?
> >
> > Not in your fucking life mate.
> >
> > Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away.People just
simply will
> > not bother to contribute to a group where that type of rubbish goes
on to
> > that extent.
>
> With respect, Scott. Taking myself as an example, the only vitriol I
> have "caused" is a result of making comments similar to what you have
> just made in the paragraph above.

In other words you have responded to a post.
Precisely what Che does.

When he does it, Gary or Ned snip and abuse.
Then you claim he is 'destroying the NG'

No wonder independent posters, who gave you complete
and very capable support in the formation of this NG
take you to task.

I suggest you think of Che as a competitor,
and try and compete in excellence, instead
of villify.

> However for some reason, Che and his
> army of aliases don't stomp all over you every time you try to make a
> serious comment.

Or Glenys, or ant, or Ian, or Bebble Van, or Peter, or a host
of others who pass through here on genuine true-blue business.

But he has your clique sussed.

> If he chose to do so, you would appear just as
> "guilty" as I am for "not giving people a fair go" from the Che Guava
> perspective you seem to be sharing here.

"If he acted like you he would be treated like you"??

A spurious truism. He doesn't, Your Taliban mates do.

Get a backbone, fight for right no matter who.

The essence of a fair go for ALL, is that the fair
go is extended to the biggest, smelliest bastard
on the block, not just to the back-slapping mates
in the akubra club.

> (Unless I've got you totally
> the wrong way around - like you really meant Che and aliases when you
> referred to his creation the "Townsville Taliban"?

Scott has hoed into Che on occasion, as you well know.

Now he seems to be saying that he helped you establish
Israel when the Arabs wanted to push you into the sea,
so what about a fair go for the Palestinians?

Do you understand?

> > If you believe in a fair go, I take it you will be voting yes for
Che's
> > proposed newgroup?
>
> Tell me I'm dreaming. Ah, I get it. The real Scott Steel died or went
> overseas, and this is just another "Che Guava" alias I'm talking
> to now? ;-)

It seems you never did understand the basis of Scotts
support for aus.culture.true-blue.

Even though he presented it so lucidly to Che, that he
forced him to look at, and repudiate, Seppo's opposition.

Not often someone does that to Che, even you will agree!

You need to go back and look at the framework of
liberal tolerance, and even multiculturalism, which
enabled your NG to be established.

And then to ask if your behaviour since lives up to
the charter values on which true-blue was created.

Becasue Che's critique is that MANY MORE DIVERSE FLAVOURS
OF TRUEBLUE VOTED FOIR IT, THAN YOU TALIBAN WILL TOLERATE.

Therefore there needs to be one NG for you intolerant
doctrinaire control freaks, and another for all those who can
share.

> Che's proposed newsgroup was nothing but a shameless troll.

No, it was serious, people immediately offered support.
The Taliban squealed like stuck pigs and a flurry of
activity ensued to make a.c.t-b look like it was
functioning. Even the web site was released prematurely,
still under construction after four months, and a
monument to the ego's of the Taliban

People are fed up with You Lisa, Lance GARY etc acting
like the aristocracy who OWN this NG.

For as long as you maintain that arrogant attitude
to an Aussie Ikon which you all seem only superficially
to understand, and wish to exclude so many from
also sharing, you will be opposed.

<snip irrelevant speculation about aus.culture.fair-dinkum-true-blue

Scott Steel

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
On 16 Oct 2000 10:51:04 GMT, nen...@apex.met.au (Ned
Latham) wrote:

>Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

Oh, look at that - a thread with my own name on it.I feel so
special Ned....... %^/

Am I nuetral? Fuck no - I think you're all being childish
on the whole.

>----snip----

>> I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought

>> for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've

>> seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
>> ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
>> which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
>> offence to,
>

>If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
>seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
>against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
>Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
>
>Why didn't you mention that?

I was talking primarily about the pack mentality - Che isnt
a pack - although once one takes into consideration the
nom-de-nets and virtual Che's...............

But when it comes to the broader hurly burly of the group,
sure, Che is, at times, just as guilty for turning the place
into a near unreadable cesspit.But that isnt what I was
talking about.

>> yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
>> of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
>> gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
>> attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
>

>And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
>are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
>and vilification.
>
>Why didn't you mention that?

Because "that" seems to be the norm of the group which
nearly everyone is guilty of.

>> A fair go?
>>
>> Not in your fucking life mate.
>

>You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
>one-sided thing?

I'm not pretending it is any such thing.

>> Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just

>> simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
>> of rubbish goes on to that extent.
>

>Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
>lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to
>destroy it. Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?

How come everyone in act-b thinks that everyone has to be on
some "side".So far today, Nev, you and Gary are all carrying
on like everyone has to be on your side, or Che's side.

This "you're either with us, or against us" nonsense is a
little too corny for me.

Fuck you both I say B^)

Scott Steel

Scott Steel

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:46:48 +1000, "Gary Meadows"
<webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:

>I thought he was reasonable at least, until he started condoning Brian the
>Cat's magical trick show as a "mature, character nuetral way" of going about
>getting a newsgroup raised.

You thought I was neutral until I started pointing out your
idiocy when it comes to treating news administration as some
personal hangover from the childish bickering going on in
act-b.

>And then there's this little pearler of his:
>
>>> And that goes for the lot of you wankers over in a.c.t-b whom seem to
>>> find it hard to seperate your own personal vendettas from news
>>> administration.
>
>A "personal vendetta" prompts one terminably stupid little cretin to grab
>our newsgroup's name and bypass any procedural guidelines by posting a fake
>a phoney RFD...and he calls US wankers? What a tosser.

Well Im dealing with that, and your illiteracy in
aus.net.news

Scott Steel

Scott Steel

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:11:40 +1000, stereotype
<stere...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>So, being a nazi is neutral now? Anywhere to the left of nazi is
>"biased"? LOL.

Am I missing something or are you suggesting I enjoy the odd
goosestep?

Scott Steel

stereotype

Oct 16, 2000, 12:11:40 PM10/16/00
So, being a nazi is neutral now? Anywhere to the left of nazi is
"biased"? LOL.

On 16 Oct 2000 10:51:04 GMT, nen...@apex.met.au (Ned Latham) wrote:

>Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
>

>----snip----

>> I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought

>> for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've

>> seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
>> ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
>> which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
>> offence to,
>

>If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
>seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
>against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
>Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
>
>Why didn't you mention that?
>

>> yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
>> of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
>> gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
>> attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
>

>And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
>are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
>and vilification.
>
>Why didn't you mention that?
>

>> A fair go?
>>
>> Not in your fucking life mate.
>

>You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
>one-sided thing?
>

>> Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just

>> simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
>> of rubbish goes on to that extent.
>

>Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
>lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to
>destroy it. Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?
>

>----snip----

Gary Meadows

Oct 16, 2000, 8:57:54 PM10/16/00

"Scott Steel" <scott...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:46:48 +1000, "Gary Meadows"
> <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:
>
> >I thought he was reasonable at least, until he started condoning Brian
the
> >Cat's magical trick show as a "mature, character nuetral way" of going
about
> >getting a newsgroup raised.
>
> You thought I was neutral until I started pointing out your
> idiocy when it comes to treating news administration as some
> personal hangover from the childish bickering going on in
> act-b.

I pointed out some glaring holes in the way ausadmin was dealing with some
things just recently. To which ausadmin agreed. Personal hangover or not,
some of want to keep Usenet free from that kind of childish nonsense, no
matter how much you want to condone it Scott.

> >And then there's this little pearler of his:

> >A "personal vendetta" prompts one terminably stupid little cretin to grab
> >our newsgroup's name and bypass any procedural guidelines by posting a
fake
> >a phoney RFD...and he calls US wankers? What a tosser.
>
> Well Im dealing with that, and your illiteracy in
> aus.net.news

Oh goody. A spelling flame. Make it two. You can only compound your
situation from here.

> Scott Steel

Scott Steel

Oct 16, 2000, 9:20:55 PM10/16/00
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:57:54 +1000, "Gary Meadows"
<webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:

>"Scott Steel" <scott...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:46:48 +1000, "Gary Meadows"
>> <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >I thought he was reasonable at least, until he started condoning Brian
>the
>> >Cat's magical trick show as a "mature, character nuetral way" of going
>about
>> >getting a newsgroup raised.
>>
>> You thought I was neutral until I started pointing out your
>> idiocy when it comes to treating news administration as some
>> personal hangover from the childish bickering going on in
>> act-b.
>
>I pointed out some glaring holes in the way ausadmin was dealing with some
>things just recently. To which ausadmin agreed.

Which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

>Personal hangover or not,
>some of want to keep Usenet free from that kind of childish nonsense, no
>matter how much you want to condone it Scott.

Condone what?

>> >And then there's this little pearler of his:

>> >A "personal vendetta" prompts one terminably stupid little cretin to grab
>> >our newsgroup's name and bypass any procedural guidelines by posting a
>fake
>> >a phoney RFD...and he calls US wankers? What a tosser.
>>
>> Well Im dealing with that, and your illiteracy in
>> aus.net.news
>
>Oh goody. A spelling flame.

No, a comprehension flame, in that you seem to have failed
to comprehend nigh on everything that has been said, and
quote me as meaning something which is nothing more than a
product of your own thickness.

Your spelling, good bad or otherwise, is your business.

Scott Steel

Neville Duguid

Oct 17, 2000, 12:36:58 AM10/17/00
Scott Steel <scott...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> How come everyone in act-b thinks that everyone has to be on
> some "side".So far today, Nev, you and Gary are all carrying
> on like everyone has to be on your side, or Che's side.

Why don't you put your theory to the test, Scott?

Post something that you consider on-topic to the group's charter in
aus.culture.true-blue ONLY - oaths of fealty or otherwise to "Che Guava"
not being part of most people's understanding of true blue Aussie
culture - and see who works the hardest trying to turn it into a Che vs
anti-Che fracas.

Things to take note of are WHO ACTUALLY CROSSPOSTS it to forums where it
will be misunderstood as a troll by people who've never even heard of
true-blue Aussie culture, BEFORE they accuse any respondents who neglect
to remove said crossposting of being in breach of the charter's rules
about crossposting - or anything else they can think of to start a
protracted sh*tfight in lieu of the discussion you were hoping for when
you posted your topic.

--
Neville Duguid * "If work were good for you, the rich *
True Blue Aussue Web Site * would leave none for the poor." *

Che Guava

Oct 17, 2000, 2:11:09 AM10/17/00

Neville Duguid wrote:

A HYPOCRITICAL CROSSPOST, BLEATING ABOUT
PEOPLE WHO CROSS-POST!!!! B^D

What a fucking chump!

> Things to take note of are WHO ACTUALLY CROSSPOSTS it to forums where it
> will be misunderstood as a troll by people who've never even heard of
> true-blue Aussie culture,

Lisa does this a lot. As does Neville.

Their's is "Authorised Taliban OFFICIAL " Crossposting,
any one else is dead meat. B^p

Hypocritical wankers.

stereotype

Oct 17, 2000, 2:47:22 AM10/17/00
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:47:51 GMT, scott...@iprimus.com.au (Scott
Steel) wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:11:40 +1000, stereotype
><stere...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>

>>So, being a nazi is neutral now? Anywhere to the left of nazi is
>>"biased"? LOL.
>

>Am I missing something or are you suggesting I enjoy the odd
>goosestep?

why would you think that? read latham's para below, that was what I
was responding to, i probably should have snipped the rest of the
post, but I usually leave the snipping to people like Moss and
Krajewski.

>Scott Steel

On 16 Oct 2000 10:51:04 GMT, nen...@apex.met.au (Ned Latham) wrote:

>Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

snip

Gary Meadows

Oct 17, 2000, 1:58:40 AM10/17/00

> Scott Steel <scott...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
>
> > How come everyone in act-b thinks that everyone has to be on
> > some "side".So far today, Nev, you and Gary are all carrying
> > on like everyone has to be on your side, or Che's side.
>
> Why don't you put your theory to the test, Scott?

We already know the results of Scott's theory Nev. You either and support
condone this:

- news:39EBEBD4...@my-deja.com

Or you seek to partake in a newsgroup.

Gary Meadows

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00

"Dan Wakefield" <danwak...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

How surprising that you should pop up today.

> You do follow Che closely, don't you Nev.

Kinda makes you nervous too I reckon. Do you see dead people too?

> But the list Che has provided of who this clique are,
> corresponds almost exactly with the group who have
> duffed his proposal for an FAQ and claimed it as personal
> property.

There was never any doubt that this newsgroup would have a FAQ. If you're
unsure of where the FAQ for this newsgroup is you can find out by going to
http://aus.news-admin.org.

Gary Meadows

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:57:54 +1000, "Gary Meadows"
> <webm...@editgroup.com.au> wrote:
>

> >"Scott Steel" <scott...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> >the
> >about
> >>
> >> You thought I was neutral until I started pointing out your
> >> idiocy when it comes to treating news administration as some
> >> personal hangover from the childish bickering going on in
> >> act-b.
> >
> >I pointed out some glaring holes in the way ausadmin was dealing with
some
> >things just recently. To which ausadmin agreed.
>
> Which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Oh give over. What "you" are talking about is not always going to be the
most prominent part of a discussion Scott. Live with it.

This is just you introducing some personal hangover from the childish
bickering you initiated in aus.net.news during a discussion I was having
with ausadmin regarding a different matter completely. Sorry sunshine, but I
have more important things to get on with.

> >Personal hangover or not,
> >some of want to keep Usenet free from that kind of childish nonsense, no
> >matter how much you want to condone it Scott.
>
> Condone what?

The rise in milk prices for all I know. You lose direction to easily.

> >fake
> >>
> >> Well Im dealing with that, and your illiteracy in
> >> aus.net.news
> >
> >Oh goody. A spelling flame.
>
> No, a comprehension flame, in that you seem to have failed
> to comprehend nigh on everything that has been said, and
> quote me as meaning something which is nothing more than a
> product of your own thickness.

And it's around about now that you should throw in the white towel.

Good hearty true blue discussion Scott. Got any?

Ned Latham

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Batshit Boy (as Che Guano) wrote in <39EAF173...@my-deja.com>:

> Ned Latham wrote:
>
> "Is Scott Steel neutral in act-b? (was: The Great Australian Confusion)"
>
> You need more than an akubra aor a website to make a true-blue,
> and Ned proves my point, they are a bunch of politically moticated
> character assasins.

You, your aliases and your Voices, every one.

> One of the staunchest supporters of the creation of aus.culture.true-blue
> is now to become a Townsville Taliban NON-PERSON.

There is no Townsville Taliban, liar.

> Their purge rolls on... if you DARE to disagree, they brand you
> un-Australian....

You can't even tell the truth about what you yourself say: those who
disagree with you get branded as PHONies, not unaustralian.

I guess that's because you can't distinguish between the different
groups of people who've rejected you, eh Guano? Lost track, have
you?

> hell.. JingoJoe has even repudiated Banjo Patterson! B^D
>
> They reckon the bloke who wrote Waltzing Matilda,
> and comic masterpieces of the bush such as the Man From Ironbark,
> isn't true-blue..

Who's this "they", liar? The only person I know who's said anything
like that is Joe Furphy.

> but spivs and wankers like them from the Taliban

> are??? =*=

There is no Townsville Taliban, liar.

> What a riot! =*=

Not really: you're laughable, but despicably so: definitely not funny
enough to be called a riot.

> > Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
> >

> > ----snip----
> >
> > > I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought
> > > for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've
> > > seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
> > > ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
> > > which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
> > > offence to,
> >
> > If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
> > seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
> > against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
> > Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
> >
> > Why didn't you mention that?
>

> Because you are a liar. =*=

You've had plenty of opportunities to substantiate that accusation,
but never been able to do it. Simply repeating it here doesn't cut
any ice, especially as a reason for Scott's actions, which, unless
you've been coaching him, should be beyond your ken.

In other words, you're asserting something you want people to believe
as personal knowledge. Looks like another lie to me.

And of course, the central item is itself a lie.

> > > yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> > > of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
> > > gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
> > > attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
> >
> > And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
> > are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
> > and vilification.
> >
> > Why didn't you mention that?
>

> Becasue you are a liar.

Even if it *were* true that I'm a liar, that's no reason for Scott to
omit mention of your villainy.

Unless he's become one of your stooges.

> > > A fair go?
> > >
> > > Not in your fucking life mate.
> >
> > You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
> > one-sided thing?
> >
> > > Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just
> > > simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
> > > of rubbish goes on to that extent.
> >

> > Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
> > lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to
> > destroy it.
>

> So lets test the competing theories

There are no theories here: just your malicious, abusive, defamatory
fable.

> Go to the Taliban website and see the exclusive list of PHONies
> who are listed as authorised Taliban Volk.

There is no Townsville Taliban, liar.

> They are, to quote Scat Latham, "determined to control act-b"

Yet another lie from the pathological liar.

> > Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?
>

> "Truth will out", Scat.

It already is out, liar. Only the braindead remain unconvinced of
your poisonous attacks on the decent people of this newsgroup.

> And it doesn't matter how many
> Maoist websites you build proclaiming yourselves
> Great Proletarian Heroes of The Peoples True-blue...
>

> you will still be a tiny bunch of right-wing maggotts. =*=

> And as Scott tried to tell you, but you are all too blind to see..
> that's how other's see you.

Let's see what Scott says. If he's game to stand up for himself.

Meanwhile, Guano: Scat! And take the Wankfield Whinger with you.

Ned Latham

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Gary Meadows wrote in <NYBG5.16$cL1.3042@nostril>:

> I thought he was reasonable at least, until he started condoning Brian
> the Cat's magical trick show as a "mature, character nuetral way" of
> going about getting a newsgroup raised.

Didn't see that.

> And then there's this little pearler of his:
>
> > > And that goes for the lot of you wankers over in a.c.t-b whom seem to
> > > find it hard to seperate your own personal vendettas from news
> > > administration.

Or that.

> A "personal vendetta" prompts one terminably stupid little cretin to
> grab our newsgroup's name and bypass any procedural guidelines by
> posting a fake a phoney RFD...and he calls US wankers? What a tosser.

Hmm. Well, before this post, he'd only posted once in act-b, and that was
I admit that I was pretty disappointed by its disconnectedness, but I
didn't see anything fundamentally wrong with him because of it.

I want to see what he has to say about this lot before I make up my
mind about him.

> Ned Latham wrote:
> > Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
> >
> > ----snip----
> >
> > > I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought
> > > for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've
> > > seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
> > > ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
> > > which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
> > > offence to,
> >
> > If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
> > seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
> > against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
> > Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
> >
> > Why didn't you mention that?
> >

> > > yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> > > of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
> > > gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
> > > attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
> >
> > And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
> > are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
> > and vilification.
> >
> > Why didn't you mention that?
> >

> > > A fair go?
> > >
> > > Not in your fucking life mate.
> >
> > You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
> > one-sided thing?
> >
> > > Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just
> > > simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
> > > of rubbish goes on to that extent.
> >
> > Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
> > lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to

> > destroy it. Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?
> >
> > ----snip----

Scott Steel

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:47:22 +1000, stereotype
<stere...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:47:51 GMT, scott...@iprimus.com.au (Scott
>Steel) wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:11:40 +1000, stereotype
>><stere...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>>
>>>So, being a nazi is neutral now? Anywhere to the left of nazi is
>>>"biased"? LOL.
>>
>>Am I missing something or are you suggesting I enjoy the odd
>>goosestep?
>
>why would you think that?

To tell you the truth, I haven't the fainest idea. B^D

Must have been having a brain fart.

>read latham's para below, that was what I
>was responding to, i probably should have snipped the rest of the
>post, but I usually leave the snipping to people like Moss and
>Krajewski.

Sorry 'bout that.

Scott Steel

Ned Latham

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
stereotype wrote in <l3amusgkfard3l8p6...@4ax.com>:

> So, being a nazi is neutral now? Anywhere to the left of nazi is
> "biased"? LOL.

Read the post again, moron.

Read any and all of my posts that you can find.

See if you can find, anywhare at all, anything I have said at any time
whatever, that justifies that idiotic statement of yours.

And by all means, you cretinous clown, come back to us with the results
of your investigation.

Ned Latham

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
Scott Steel wrote in <39f08fb7...@news.iprimus.com.au>:

> Ned Latham wrote:
> > Scott Steel wrote in <8s0jtk$9g8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:
>
> Oh, look at that - a thread with my own name on it.I feel so
> special Ned....... =*=

> Am I nuetral? Fuck no - I think you're all being childish
> on the whole.

That *is* neutrality.

> > ----snip----
> >
> > > I've read aus.culture.true-blue since its inception, and fought
> > > for it in the RFD, yet Ive only made one post to the forum. I've
> > > seen posters to a.c.t-b receive nothing but vitriol and mindless
> > > ad-hom attacks against them for having the audacity to say things
> > > which some members of the so called "Townsville Taliban" take
> > > offence to,
> >
> > If you really have read all of what gets posted in act-b, you've also
> > seen posters to act-b receive derision, vitriol and ad hom attacks
> > against them for failing to show the troll who calls himself Che
> > Guava the defenence (not to say reverence) that he considers his due.
> >
> > Why didn't you mention that?
>

> I was talking primarily about the pack mentality - Che isnt
> a pack - although once one takes into consideration the
> nom-de-nets and virtual Che's...............

There is no pack. You're giving too much credence to what Guava says,
and doing too little observation for yourself.

> But when it comes to the broader hurly burly of the group,
> sure, Che is, at times, just as guilty for turning the place

> into a near unreadable cesspit. But that isnt what I was
> talking about.

That is precisely the point of this thread. You seemed to be talking
about, and criticising, only one of the two "sides" in this situation.
I'm not the only one who interpreted it that way. The troll did too,
for example.

> > > yet when they defend themselves, the pack mentality
> > > of some members of that newsgroup comes to the fore and the poster
> > > gets innundated with idiotic responses that are nothing but personal
> > > attacks, unrelated to what they were actually saying.
> >
> > And when people subjected to Guava's venom defend themselves they
> > are subjected to veritable floods of hysterical defamatory abuse
> > and vilification.
> >
> > Why didn't you mention that?
>

> Because "that" seems to be the norm of the group which
> nearly everyone is guilty of.

No. Only Guava is guilty of Guava's venom and his floods of hysterical
defamatory drud. Well, he and the occasional crony.

I ask again: why did you not mention *his* contribution to this
situation?

> > > A fair go?
> > >
> > > Not in your fucking life mate.
> >
> > You're dern tootin'. Why are you pretending to think this is a
> > one-sided thing?
>

> I'm not pretending it is any such thing.

It looks very much the opposite. You criticised the victims of Guava's
defamatory crud as aggressors when in fact they were defending themselves,
and characterised him and his cronies as acting only in self defense.

> > > Its bullshit, and its why so many people stay away. People just
> > > simply will not bother to contribute to a group where that type
> > > of rubbish goes on to that extent.
> >
> > Yes, anyone with more than half a brain can see that. The problem
> > lies with Guava: he is determined either to control act-b or to
> > destroy it. Why are you helping him with this biassed "analysis"?
>

> How come everyone in act-b thinks that everyone has to be on

> some "side". So far today, Nev, you and Gary are all carrying

> on like everyone has to be on your side, or Che's side.

Your post implied that you *had* taken sides. If you want to be seen
as neutral, behave neutrally.

> This "you're either with us, or against us" nonsense is a
> little too corny for me.

You're way off base there. No-one touched your post at first, despite
its apparent bias in favour of the troll. And I'm only questioning it
now because the troll is quoting it as support for him.

Note that well, Scott: not as criticism of all those involved, but as
*support* for him. Do you accept that treatment of your post?

> Fuck you both I say =*=

That's neutrality. I'm happy with that, except for one niggling doubt:
will you repudiate Guava's use of your post as support for him?

Ned Latham

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
Scott Steel wrote in <39f2931c...@news.iprimus.com.au>:

> stereotype wrote:
> >
> > So, being a nazi is neutral now? Anywhere to the left of nazi is
> > "biased"? LOL.
>
> Am I missing something or are you suggesting I enjoy the odd
> goosestep?

No, Scott. I'm the target. Stereotype's opinion is an example of
how effective Guava's vilification is with people who don't think
for themselves.

Ned Latham

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
Batshit Boy (as Che Guano) wrote in <39EBED7D...@my-deja.com>:
> Neville Duguid wrote:
>
> A HYPOCRITICAL CROSSPOST, BLEATING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CROSS-POST!!!! =*=

You've been sprung again, liar.

> What a fucking chump!

Indeed you are.

> * Scott Steel <scott...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> *
> * > How come everyone in act-b thinks that everyone has to be on
> * > some "side".So far today, Nev, you and Gary are all carrying
> * > on like everyone has to be on your side, or Che's side.
> *
> * Why don't you put your theory to the test, Scott?
> *
> * Post something that you consider on-topic to the group's charter in
> * aus.culture.true-blue ONLY - oaths of fealty or otherwise to "Che Guava"
> * not being part of most people's understanding of true blue Aussie
> * culture - and see who works the hardest trying to turn it into a Che vs
> * anti-Che fracas.
> *

> > Things to take note of are WHO ACTUALLY CROSSPOSTS it to forums where it
> > will be misunderstood as a troll by people who've never even heard of

> + true-blue Aussie culture, BEFORE they accuse any respondents who neglect
> * to remove said crossposting of being in breach of the charter's rules
> * about crossposting - or anything else they can think of to start a
> * protracted sh*tfight in lieu of the discussion you were hoping for when
> * you posted your topic.

(Surreptitious snips restored.)

----batshit snipped----

It is loading more messages.