Vault Nightclub Sydney Australia

niina

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

alu...@mcamei.com wrote:

>Vault is a new club being run fortnightly at the Kirk, 422 Clevland Street
>Surry Hills.

woo. Another club this time -not- colliding with a previously
exisinting one. Someone's done some thinking before organising
[rare trait in Sydney] :)

>Doors Open 10pm-Late Cover Charge $10. This venue is BYO...

$10? eek.

>We will be playing Industrial & Electronic music every fortnight,
>basically when Ritual isn't on. Regular DJ's are Hekharti and Hazchem
>(Shrine, Sanctuary).

Um.. Who and Who? Have the DJs changed their usual names cause
those names ring no bells.

So, this is a Saturday night thing, is it? Starting the weekend
after next?

Great!

niina.

[ Niina/Niartha/na/blackduck : "I'm just your long time curse" ]
[ ni...@zip.com.au : - the jesus and mary chain ]
[ http://www.zip.com.au/~niina : http://www.zip.com.au/~toivo ]

julian higginson

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

> >Doors Open 10pm-Late Cover Charge $10. This venue is BYO...
>
> $10? eek.

well... that is a bit expensive, but since its BYO you can save money
by drinking passion pop.....

its great that we've got 2 clubs now, and they're going to be different
music and on at different times. finally, something has happened right
for the Sydney scene.
now we just need people go get off their bums and go to them.

julian

--
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits" -Albert Einstein

Leon D. Wild

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

Ves Heil Julian,

julian higginson wrote:

> > >Doors Open 10pm-Late Cover Charge $10. This venue is BYO...
> > $10? eek.
> well... that is a bit expensive, but since its BYO you can save money
> by drinking passion pop.....

Or sherry! (very underappreciated drop).

> its great that we've got 2 clubs now, and they're going to be different
> music and on at different times. finally, something has happened right
> for the Sydney scene.
> now we just need people go get off their bums and go to them.

I like having the option, not necessarily going out every week.
Combination of other obligations, uni and Slack. Reading too much
SubGenius stuff again. Kill Bob!

> julian

Under the Sign of the Raven

Leon D. Wild
Zothique Zine
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/3688/

TxxxPxx

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

> well... that is a bit expensive, but since its BYO you can save money
> by drinking passion pop.....

Oi!! How did I make it into this thread??!! :) & since when is my passion
drinkable (any-one who actually has an answer to that should not only be
ashamed of themselves but better keep their mouth shut ;-} )

TinaPop

alu...@mcamei.com

May 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/19/97

Vault is a new club being run fortnightly at the Kirk, 422 Clevland Street
Surry Hills.
Doors Open 10pm-Late Cover Charge $10. This venue is BYO...
We will be playing Industrial & Electronic music every fortnight,
basically when Ritual isn't on. Regular DJ's are Hekharti and Hazchem
(Shrine, Sanctuary). Keep your eyes peeled to <http://www.goth.org.au> and
aus.culture.gothic for news of guest DJ's and anything special we'll be
doing!
This of course means we will be on this week! I'll see y'all there on
Saturday!
Cheers!
hazchem
(6hazchem66, LangleyVirginia, DJ Demidenko)