Miss Summarnats

Alpha Male

Jan 10, 2004, 4:01:06 AM1/10/04

SJB

Jan 10, 2004, 4:17:11 AM1/10/04
She's got a nice bod,but the head is something only a mother would love.

"Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message

A Little Bit

Jan 10, 2004, 7:18:11 AM1/10/04
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:01:06 +1100, "Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote:

> She has got to be the winner!
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg

She must be at least 45!

AlexT

Jan 10, 2004, 8:03:44 AM1/10/04
SJB wrote:
> She's got a nice bod,but the head is something only a mother would love.

Nothing the light switch wont fix.

Toby Ponsenby

Jan 10, 2004, 8:46:08 AM1/10/04

45DDD?
--
Toby
quidquid latine dictum

Martin Field

Jan 10, 2004, 7:50:50 AM1/10/04
She's friggin ugly.

I saw a hotter chick at the local shopping centre yesterday - perfect legs,
short pink dress, the prettiest face you have ever seen, and probably just
legal. She was coming down an escalator as I was going up - therefore the
view of her legs in the short dress was just delicious. AAHHHH. God I wish
I was at school again!

"A Little Bit" <ti...@beerlover.com.au> wrote in message

Hollywood H0gan

Jan 10, 2004, 9:31:10 AM1/10/04
Just drive past High Schools at 3.30pm..

Leon.

Jan 10, 2004, 10:05:43 AM1/10/04

"Toby Ponsenby" <To...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:18:11 +1100, A Little Bit wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:01:06 +1100, "Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890>
wrote:

> >> She has got to be the winner!
> >>
> >> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg
> >
> > She must be at least 45!

Just call her Pacific Ocean .. .full of salt water !

Fraser Johnston

Jan 10, 2004, 10:53:24 AM1/10/04

"Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message

Bog monster.

Fraser

Noddy

Jan 10, 2004, 9:54:08 AM1/10/04

"Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message

Nice juggs.

She's not bad, but she'd look a shitload better with me hangin' out of
her...

Regards,
Noddy.

Noddy

Jan 10, 2004, 9:54:37 AM1/10/04

"AlexT" <Al...@nospam.com.au> wrote in message

> SJB wrote:
> > She's got a nice bod,but the head is something only a mother would love.

She had a head???

Regards,
Noddy.

atec77

Jan 10, 2004, 12:22:34 PM1/10/04
Apart from the fact your body wont let you Im gonna tell your Mrs.

Tony Lai

Jan 10, 2004, 2:55:59 PM1/10/04
"Fraser Johnston" <fra...@jcis.com.au> wrote in message news:<btp75p$9snnf$1...@ID-201168.news.uni-berlin.de>...

"Back to the Loch with you Nessie"

T.

RodP

Jan 10, 2004, 3:07:58 PM1/10/04
In article <3fffbec2$0$26118$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>,
alpha@Male01234567890 says...

At least for Miss Summernats, she should be, uhm.. normally
aspirated.

Cheers,
Rod.

RodP

Jan 10, 2004, 3:21:10 PM1/10/04
In article <3fffbec2$0$26118$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>,
alpha@Male01234567890 says...

At least for Miss Summernats, the winner should be naturally
aspirated.

Cheers,
Rod.

Node monkey

Jan 10, 2004, 4:15:58 PM1/10/04
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:01:06 +1100, Alpha Male wrote:

She's old enough to need a re-sleeve job.

Dan---

Jan 10, 2004, 4:38:03 PM1/10/04

Alpha Male wrote:

> She has got to be the winner!
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg

Thats one reason drunks should NOT vote.

--
Regards
Dan.

Rainbow Warrior

Jan 10, 2004, 5:59:28 PM1/10/04
SJB <xx...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

She may not have a 10/10 face, but you obviously don't know what ugly is,
I'd give her a 7/10.

Rainbow Warrior

Jan 10, 2004, 6:02:34 PM1/10/04
A Little Bit <ti...@beerlover.com.au> wrote in message

Well at least she knows how to root, that's always bonus points.

Marco Spaccavento

Jan 10, 2004, 6:55:38 PM1/10/04

"Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message

Looked okay - until I saw the tat. I still can't skake the idea in my head
that 'girl with tat = skank'.

Marco

Noddy

Jan 10, 2004, 8:04:18 PM1/10/04

"atec77" <"atec77(nospam)"@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Apart from the fact your body wont let you Im gonna tell your Mrs.

Hey, it's okay to dream :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Bill

Jan 10, 2004, 9:56:49 PM1/10/04
Must of been some real bush pigs there if she was the winner. She should on
a leash chained in someone's backyard. Talk about Fugly.

Noddy

Jan 10, 2004, 8:13:48 PM1/10/04

"Marco Spaccavento" <rbge...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Looked okay - until I saw the tat. I still can't skake the idea in my
head
> that 'girl with tat = skank'.

You need to get out more Marco :)

I'd agree with you if you said a girl with a Harley-Davidson eagle tattooed
on her tit or shoulder was a skank, but some tats can look quite feminine
and tasteful.

Regards,
Noddy.

Ape Boy

Jan 10, 2004, 10:42:30 PM1/10/04

"Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

.

> You need to get out more Marco :)
>
> I'd agree with you if you said a girl with a Harley-Davidson eagle
tattooed
> on her tit or shoulder was a skank, but some tats can look quite feminine
> and tasteful.
>
> Regards,
> Noddy.

Yeah, Natalie Imbruglia got her tatt done same place as mine. Awsome
tattooist over there.

Toby Ponsenby

Jan 10, 2004, 11:10:04 PM1/10/04
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:31:10 +1100, Hollywood H0gan wrote:

> Just drive past High Schools at 3.30pm..

Ahah!
So it was YOU who set those stupid arbitrary limits down to perv speed!!!!

D Walford

Jan 11, 2004, 12:41:26 AM1/11/04

In that case she is very nice:-)
Not so good if she's a teenager:-)

Daryl

D Walford

Jan 11, 2004, 12:44:11 AM1/11/04

Didn't they invent beer to give ugly women a chance?

Daryl

Fraser Johnston

Jan 11, 2004, 12:52:53 AM1/11/04

"Node monkey" <NodeM...@nospamatall.com> wrote in message

Stick in a leg of pork and pull the bone out.

Fraser

Dan---

Jan 11, 2004, 12:59:50 AM1/11/04
D Walford wrote:

> > Thats one reason drunks should NOT vote.
> >

> Didn't they invent beer to give ugly women a chance?

I dunno an ugly woman is one thing but a pissed one is another.
:-)

--
Regards
Dan.

Toby Ponsenby

Jan 11, 2004, 12:54:55 AM1/11/04

Special secret womens business.
Beer was invented by a bunch of randy ugly women a very long time ago.

D Walford

Jan 11, 2004, 12:59:45 AM1/11/04

Man drinks large quantity of beer then ugly women look beautiful:-)

Daryl

Dan---

Jan 11, 2004, 1:12:24 AM1/11/04
D Walford wrote:

> Man drinks large quantity of beer then ugly women look beautiful:-)

Funny as that never really happens to me when I was drinking at a pub or
a club and I see a bush pig no matter how drunk I am I still see a bush
pig. I tend to look for a lead so I can take her outside and tie her to
a pole and say sit so I can enjoy my drinks. ;-)

--
Regards
Dan.

RodP

Jan 11, 2004, 2:41:27 AM1/11/04
In article <4000903d$1...@news.iprimus.com.au>, rbge...@iprimus.com.au
says...

I thought the same.. dislike tats on a gal. I also like them naturally
aspirated.

Apart from the tat, I think she's decent looking and I always laugh
when guys take the piss out of a womans looks when their significant
others aren't anywhere near as attractive. I wonder how many would
apply in this thread.

Cheers,
Rod.

Trentus

Jan 11, 2004, 2:58:01 AM1/11/04
> Apart from the tat, I think she's decent looking and I always laugh
> when guys take the piss out of a womans looks when their significant
> others aren't anywhere near as attractive. I wonder how many would
> apply in this thread.

They say love is blind, you love your missus, but not the bird in the photo,
so she doesn't look as good as your missus does.
I sure wouldn't leave my, Well Upholstered, Late Model, Missus, fer sumthin
like the thing in the photo.

David Z

Jan 11, 2004, 3:16:31 AM1/11/04
More like Miss Trailer Park Trash

atec77

Jan 11, 2004, 4:19:43 AM1/11/04

cant agree , if one of my kids wanted a tat it wouldn't be with my
confirmation , tats are stupid , when you break the rules its so much
easier to find you ..

Noddy

Jan 11, 2004, 8:27:45 AM1/11/04

"Trentus" <The_S...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> They say love is blind, you love your missus, but not the bird in the
photo,
> so she doesn't look as good as your missus does.
> I sure wouldn't leave my, Well Upholstered, Late Model, Missus, fer
sumthin
> like the thing in the photo.

Maybe not, but if the bird in the photo dropped her tweeds in front of you
and held open her quiff, you'd fuck her in half a hearbeat...

If you didn't, I'd suspect you had a fully stocked closet of studded black
leather garments :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Noddy

Jan 11, 2004, 8:32:40 AM1/11/04

> cant agree , if one of my kids wanted a tat it wouldn't be with my
> confirmation , tats are stupid , when you break the rules its so much
> easier to find you ..

I don't think they're stupid, but having half a dozen or so myself I'd be
unlikely to. The wife has three tasteful ones, and I quite like them, too.
Only very small, and not visible to anyone else.

With the methods they have of tracking, and identifying, people these days,
the physical sense ain't such a big deal, and I can't recall the last time
someone got away with something because he didn't have a tat...

Regards,
Noddy.

Graham

Jan 11, 2004, 10:56:19 AM1/11/04
Noddy wrote:
> Maybe not, but if the bird in the photo dropped her tweeds in front of you
> and held open her quiff, you'd fuck her in half a hearbeat...

No, if a woman, pretty much any woman, did that, I'd leave her well
alone...

> If you didn't, I'd suspect you had a fully stocked closet of studded black
> leather garments :)

No.
I just understand that any woman who behaved like that around me
probably isn't very selective and probably comes with a complete set of
diseases.

Having been to Manilla, I can tell you it is VERY unnerving to have
complete strangers throwing themselves at you.

atec77

Jan 11, 2004, 5:08:43 PM1/11/04

Noddy wrote:

> "atec77" <"atec77(nospam)"@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > cant agree , if one of my kids wanted a tat it wouldn't be with my
> > confirmation , tats are stupid , when you break the rules its so much
> > easier to find you ..
>
> I don't think they're stupid, but having half a dozen or so myself I'd be
> unlikely to. The wife has three tasteful ones, and I quite like them, too.
> Only very small, and not visible to anyone else.

you know nod its patently obvious it something we wont agree on , tats
can look ok , but honestly most look Shiite , more often a misspent
youth or a dickhead , I used to work with an ex navy bloke who in the
collar and tie world pulled his sleeves down and didn't show tats to the
world , they were very old and looked cheap and tawdry which wasn't just
my perception . I look at many of the younger ones and don't just see a
tat but see it also as a brand of stupidity , Im sure you know where Im
coming from . Im thinking you have an excuse for your decisions in this
area due to your fledgling pomm status (:P) and I know your a short
lightly built bloke so suspect the lack of cranial size is applying
pressure to your gray matter.

Ozboc

Jan 11, 2004, 5:49:59 PM1/11/04
wow , if she is friggen ugley - i would love to see a photo of your misses

Boc

"Martin Field" <m...@me.com> wrote in message
> She's friggin ugly.
>
> I saw a hotter chick at the local shopping centre yesterday - perfect
legs,
> short pink dress, the prettiest face you have ever seen, and probably just
> legal. She was coming down an escalator as I was going up - therefore the
> view of her legs in the short dress was just delicious. AAHHHH. God I
wish
> I was at school again!

> "A Little Bit" <ti...@beerlover.com.au> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:01:06 +1100, "Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890>
> wrote:
> >
> > > She has got to be the winner!
> > >
> > > http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg

Graham

Jan 11, 2004, 7:14:56 PM1/11/04
atec77 wrote:
> you know nod its patently obvious it something we wont agree on , tats
> can look ok , but honestly most look Shiite , more often a misspent
> youth or a dickhead , I used to work with an ex navy bloke who in the
> collar and tie world pulled his sleeves down and didn't show tats to the
> world , they were very old and looked cheap and tawdry which wasn't just
> my perception .

Agreed so far...

> I look at many of the younger ones and don't just see a
> tat but see it also as a brand of stupidity , Im sure you know where Im
> coming from . Im thinking you have an excuse for your decisions in this
> area due to your fledgling pomm status (:P)

What exactly is a fledgling pomm (sic)?
A 10 year old British schoolboy?
A recently arrived British immigrant?
Someone who has recently taken out British citizenship?

> and I know your a short lightly built bloke so suspect the lack of cranial size
> is applying pressure to your gray matter.

Clearly you're the big dumb gorilla type. 8-P

Johnno

Jan 11, 2004, 11:33:42 PM1/11/04
"Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> > cant agree , if one of my kids wanted a tat it wouldn't be with my
> > confirmation , tats are stupid , when you break the rules its so much
> > easier to find you ..

> I don't think they're stupid, but having half a dozen or so myself I'd
> be unlikely to.

There goes that image I had of you as a clean-cut forty-summat.

Suppose the potty-mouth should've been the first clue. :-)

You've probably got long hair and earrings too!

J.

Noddy

Jan 11, 2004, 9:15:19 PM1/11/04

> you know nod its patently obvious it something we wont agree on , tats
> can look ok , but honestly most look Shiite ,

Some can, and I've seen some fucking god awful ones myself, but other look
quite good imho...

> more often a misspent
> youth or a dickhead , I used to work with an ex navy bloke who in the
> collar and tie world pulled his sleeves down and didn't show tats to the
> world , they were very old and looked cheap and tawdry which wasn't just
> my perception . I look at many of the younger ones and don't just see a
> tat but see it also as a brand of stupidity , Im sure you know where Im
> coming from . Im thinking you have an excuse for your decisions in this
> area due to your fledgling pomm status (:P) and I know your a short
> lightly built bloke so suspect the lack of cranial size is applying
> pressure to your gray matter.

Well, Gee, thanks :)

I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall, but I ain't skinny. I'm more of
Vin Diesel/Bob Hoskins cross actually :)

Regards,
Noddy.

atec77

Jan 12, 2004, 3:50:59 AM1/12/04

I have to ask
why mention those two ,
both are shortarse ugly little feckers
are you admitting to being an ugly little fecker as well
NO don't bother to answer....
I reckon you hardly outweigh my puppy... all 72 kg of him
> Regards,
> Noddy.

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 1:53:03 AM1/12/04

"Johnno" <nos...@thank.you> wrote in message news:400223a8$0$26116

> There goes that image I had of you as a clean-cut forty-summat.

Bugger :)

> Suppose the potty-mouth should've been the first clue. :-)

Was for everyone else... :)

> You've probably got long hair and earrings too!

Close, but no cigar.

A couple of sleepers, a number one cut and a goatee.

Regards,
Noddy.

Marco Spaccavento

Jan 12, 2004, 4:28:46 AM1/12/04

"Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

> You need to get out more Marco :)
>
> I'd agree with you if you said a girl with a Harley-Davidson eagle
tattooed
> on her tit or shoulder was a skank, but some tats can look quite feminine
> and tasteful.

Yeah, I know - I've met plenty of really nice girls that have okay looking
tats. I shudder to think what they will look like in 20 years from now
though, all stretched and faded...hmm.

Maybe it just comes from where I grew up, where until recently the only
people who had tats were the massive bogans.

--
Marco Spaccavento
rbge...@iprimus.com.au

Scribble

Jan 12, 2004, 7:06:17 AM1/12/04

> "Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> >
> > You need to get out more Marco :)
> >
> > I'd agree with you if you said a girl with a Harley-Davidson eagle
> tattooed
> > on her tit or shoulder was a skank, but some tats can look quite
feminine
> > and tasteful.
>
> Yeah, I know - I've met plenty of really nice girls that have okay looking
> tats. I shudder to think what they will look like in 20 years from now
> though, all stretched and faded...hmm.

Just imagine the cute 20 year old,
with a tasteful butterfly on her arse
in 20 years or so, when it grows into
a bloody wedgetailed eagle :)

cheers
Steve

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 4:46:20 AM1/12/04

> I have to ask
> why mention those two ,
> both are shortarse ugly little feckers

That's it in a nutshell :)

> are you admitting to being an ugly little fecker as well

Yep

> NO don't bother to answer....

Too late, I already did.

> I reckon you hardly outweigh my puppy... all 72 kg of him

Try 5"8', 93kg, and I'm not as fat as Bob Hoskins :)

Regards,
Noddy.

atec77

Jan 12, 2004, 7:48:20 AM1/12/04

well I dunno about that , looks like your heads getting middle age
spread hahahaha :P
Im only a little taka , 195 cm and 125kg , ppffttttttttttttttt

> Regards,
> Noddy.

atec77

Jan 12, 2004, 7:49:01 AM1/12/04

Scribble wrote:

> Just imagine the cute 20 year old,
> with a tasteful butterfly on her arse
> in 20 years or so, when it grows into
> a bloody wedgetailed eagle :)
>
> cheers
> Steve

not an eagle , more like a demented bumblebee hahahaha

Rainbow Warrior

Jan 12, 2004, 9:33:05 AM1/12/04

> "Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message
> > She has got to be the winner!
> >
> > http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg
>
> Looked okay - until I saw the tat. I still can't skake the idea in my
head
> that 'girl with tat = skank'.
>
> Marco

I can handle a small cute tat more than a cigarette or every 3rd word being
F^&K.

Rainbow Warrior

Jan 12, 2004, 9:34:45 AM1/12/04
Fraser Johnston <fra...@jcis.com.au> wrote in message

> "Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message
> > She has got to be the winner!
> >
> > http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg
>
> Bog monster.
>
> Fraser

I'd bog down with her anytime, 7/10, there's a lot worse around.

Fraser Johnston

Jan 12, 2004, 10:23:11 AM1/12/04

"Rainbow Warrior" <sl...@sbs.com.fr> wrote in message

> > Bog monster.
> >
> > Fraser
>
> I'd bog down with her anytime, 7/10, there's a lot worse around.

She'd give you diseases they don't even have names for yet.

Fraser

Fraser Johnston

Jan 12, 2004, 10:24:50 AM1/12/04

> I can handle a small cute tat more than a cigarette or every 3rd word
being
> F^&K.

I gotta agree with you on that one.

Fraser

Rainbow Warrior

Jan 12, 2004, 10:31:20 AM1/12/04
Fraser Johnston <fra...@jcis.com.au> wrote in message

Why just because she's not model looks? Besides better getting an average
chick who can root than a good looker who can't.

Neil Gerace

Jan 12, 2004, 10:33:47 AM1/12/04

"Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message
> She has got to be the winner!
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg

Nah. More plastic than a Hyundai.

D Walford

Jan 12, 2004, 11:53:00 AM1/12/04

Yeah but us short old Melb western suburbs boys will easily kick your
big arse:-)

Daryl

atec77

Jan 12, 2004, 12:02:20 PM1/12/04

maybe not , only one way to find out .

> Daryl

Message has been deleted

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 3:59:35 PM1/12/04

"D Walford" <walfo...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Yeah but us short old Melb western suburbs boys will easily kick your
> big arse:-)

Lol! :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 4:01:28 PM1/12/04

"Rainbow Warrior" <sl...@sbs.com.fr> wrote in message news:y2zMb.348

> Why just because she's not model looks? Besides better getting an average
> chick who can root than a good looker who can't.

There must be a *lot* of people around here with *very* attractive partners
if they think this girl is ugly.

Either that, or they have high standards, and are *very* lonely... :)

Regards,
Noddy.

atec77

Jan 12, 2004, 7:26:31 PM1/12/04
nothing at all if your a girl...

athol wrote:

> Johnno <nos...@thank.you> wrote:
>
> > You've probably got long hair and earrings too!
>

> Hmm... And just what is wrong with long hair and earrings? :-)
>
> --
> Athol
> <http://cust.idl.com.au/athol>
> Linux Registered User # 254000
> I'm a Libran Engineer. I don't argue, I discuss.

Intact Kneeslider

Jan 12, 2004, 7:54:58 PM1/12/04
"Marco Spaccavento" <rbge...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> Maybe it just comes from where I grew up, where until recently the only
> people who had tats were the massive bogans.

Faken hell, Marco, call them by their proper name... WESTIES... don't give
in to Melbournite propaganda!

For the record, I don't think much of tatts, either. They're the domain of
people who've been to either jail or war. On a receptionist or an IT tech,
they say "Hi, my name is... I'm confused about myself."

Intact Kneeslider

Jan 12, 2004, 8:07:06 PM1/12/04
"Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> There must be a *lot* of people around here with *very*
> attractive partners if they think this girl is ugly.
>
> Either that, or they have high standards, and are *very* lonely... :)

It's a defence mechanism; when faced with a girl they don't stand a chance
of getting the time of day from, men with issues come out with "Ah, she's a
bush pig, anyway. Who'd want her?".

Fwiw, this past weekend in Canberra was marked by a baking sun and a
cloudless sky. I'd challenge anyone to stand outside under that and manage
not to squint or otherwise distort their face to compensate for the glare.

Either way, here, fault this one,

http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats4.jpg

I'll start... pffft, she's got the gap between her legs happening. That
means she's a skinny little thing. I like my women to have a bit of meat on
them... someone pass the Pringles, please.

D Walford

Jan 12, 2004, 8:46:59 PM1/12/04
atec77 wrote:

> maybe not , only one way to find out.

OK, are Noddy and I coming to your place or are you heading down south?

Daryl

ken

Jan 12, 2004, 9:08:33 PM1/12/04

Intact Kneeslider wrote:

> Either way, here, fault this one,
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats4.jpg
>
> I'll start... pffft, she's got the gap between her legs happening. That
> means she's a skinny little thing. I like my women to have a bit of meat on
> them... someone pass the Pringles, please.

MY GOD. i'd like her nose full of diamonds :)

Intact Kneeslider

Jan 12, 2004, 9:11:50 PM1/12/04

That's the spirit...
(you want some of this dip?)

ken

Jan 12, 2004, 9:21:17 PM1/12/04

French onion???

Intact Kneeslider

Jan 12, 2004, 9:20:24 PM1/12/04

Nah, tzatziki with cucumber... you're talking to a Wog here. :)

Neil Gerace

Jan 12, 2004, 9:27:29 PM1/12/04

"ken" <k...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Anchovies anybody?

Fraser Johnston

Jan 12, 2004, 10:25:28 PM1/12/04

"Intact Kneeslider" <intact.k...@start.com.au> wrote in message

> Either way, here, fault this one,
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats4.jpg
>
> I'll start... pffft, she's got the gap between her legs happening. That
> means she's a skinny little thing. I like my women to have a bit of meat
on
> them... someone pass the Pringles, please.

I like her cap. And it looks like a VW bonnet in shorts.

Fraser

Fraser Johnston

Jan 12, 2004, 10:28:08 PM1/12/04

"Alpha Male" <alpha@Male01234567890> wrote in message
> She has got to be the winner!
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats1.jpg

I think this one if far better looking. But opinions are like arseholes.

http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats2.jpg

Fraser

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 10:14:23 PM1/12/04

> For the record, I don't think much of tatts, either. They're the domain of
> people who've been to either jail or war. On a receptionist or an IT tech,
> they say "Hi, my name is... I'm confused about myself."

That' very general of you...

Isn't it about time you fucked back off into aus.2-wheels.wannabee.somebody?

Regards,
Noddy.

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 10:16:34 PM1/12/04

> I'll start... pffft, she's got the gap between her legs happening. That
> means she's a skinny little thing. I like my women to have a bit of meat
on
> them... someone pass the Pringles, please.

She's also got big ears, a big hooter and small tits...

But I'd fuck her until her had caved in though :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Noddy

Jan 12, 2004, 10:17:44 PM1/12/04

"D Walford" <walfo...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> OK, are Noddy and I coming to your place or are you heading down south?

Get him to come down here. He can travel better than I can :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Intact Kneeslider

Jan 13, 2004, 12:05:03 AM1/13/04
"Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> "Intact Kneeslider" <intact.k...@start.com.au> wrote:
>
> > For the record, I don't think much of tatts, either. They're the domain
of
> > people who've been to either jail or war. On a receptionist or an IT
tech,
> > they say "Hi, my name is... I'm confused about myself."
>
> That' very general of you...

And very applicable whenever a "subculture" thing goes mainstream...

atec77

Jan 13, 2004, 12:34:00 AM1/13/04

Im gonna DOB>>>>>

> Regards,
> Noddy.

Message has been deleted

Johnno

Jan 13, 2004, 3:45:16 AM1/13/04
"Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> > You've probably got long hair and earrings too!

> Close, but no cigar.

> A couple of sleepers, a number one cut and a goatee.

I figured a Goblet goatee was in order.

J.

Johnno

Jan 13, 2004, 3:45:35 AM1/13/04
"athol" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> > You've probably got long hair and earrings too!

> Hmm... And just what is wrong with long hair and earrings? :-)

Long hair was fashionable thirty years ago. :-)

J.

atec77

Jan 13, 2004, 4:08:53 AM1/13/04

athol wrote:

> atec77 <"atec77(nospam)"@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > athol wrote:
>
> >> Hmm... And just what is wrong with long hair and earrings? :-)
>

> > nothing at all if your a girl...
>

> I was considering getting my hair cut about 5cm shorter, but now
> I won't. I should back into the belly dancing classes within
> the next month. :-p
>
> Weren't you supposed to email me some gossip? :-)
not gossip
Ill get around to it , I don't want to piss him off till I get the ok
on some metalwork :_)
Ive had long hair and earrings
but not both at once
only a queer person would have both ... at once

Tony Lai

Jan 13, 2004, 4:48:47 AM1/13/04
"Fraser Johnston" <fra...@jcis.com.au> wrote in message news:<btvokd$c2i9g$1...@ID-201168.news.uni-berlin.de>...

No you're right.

That one is much better but she's maybe half the age of your 'bog monster'.

T.

A Little Bit

Jan 13, 2004, 5:35:28 AM1/13/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:07:06 +1100, "Intact Kneeslider"
<intact.k...@start.com.au> wrote:

> Either way, here, fault this one,

She's not a virgin. ;-)

Noddy

Jan 13, 2004, 4:08:37 AM1/13/04

"Johnno" <nos...@thank.you> wrote in message news:4003b01d$0$14484

> I figured a Goblet goatee was in order.

Not quite that, but you're close enough to win a cheap stuffed toy.

Here, have my broken boomerang...

Regards,
Noddy.

atec77

Jan 13, 2004, 6:33:07 AM1/13/04

I doubt you can prove that beyond supposition

Marty Hogan

Jan 13, 2004, 8:56:19 AM1/13/04

"Intact Kneeslider" <intact.k...@start.com.au> wrote in message

> "Noddy" <dg4...@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > There must be a *lot* of people around here with *very*
> > attractive partners if they think this girl is ugly.
> >
> > Either that, or they have high standards, and are *very* lonely... :)
>
> It's a defence mechanism; when faced with a girl they don't stand a chance
> of getting the time of day from, men with issues come out with "Ah, she's
> bush pig, anyway. Who'd want her?".
>
> Fwiw, this past weekend in Canberra was marked by a baking sun and a
> cloudless sky. I'd challenge anyone to stand outside under that and manage
> not to squint or otherwise distort their face to compensate for the glare.
>
> Either way, here, fault this one,
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats4.jpg

http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats2.jpg

I believe id have to get to know these girls personalities before I made a
decision about if I wish to date them or not :)

OR..... dayamn shes a nice looking girl :)

Graham

Jan 13, 2004, 9:48:10 AM1/13/04
Intact Kneeslider wrote:
> Either way, here, fault this one,
>
> http://www.summernats.com.au/live/images/missnats4.jpg

She seems to have a couple of odd lumps on her shoulders, they almost
look like they're designed to keep her backpack straps (or bra straps?)
from falling off her shoulders.

Maybe they're chips?

atec77

Jan 13, 2004, 10:09:46 AM1/13/04
Nah that's the ends of her clavicles , that's happens with skinny birds
, they rattle

A Little Bit

Jan 14, 2004, 2:11:13 AM1/14/04
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:33:07 GMT, atec77 <"atec77(nospam)"@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Either way, here, fault this one,
> >
> > She's not a virgin. ;-)
> I doubt you can prove that beyond supposition

Yep. She's my sister and we are from Tasmania. ;-)

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:09:52 AM1/14/04
Noddy wrote:

> "Marco Spaccavento" <rbge...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>
> > Looked okay - until I saw the tat. I still can't skake the idea in my
> head
> > that 'girl with tat = skank'.
>
> You need to get out more Marco :)

Can't believe that I'm contributing to this thead but - more than half
the girls I've been naughty with had tattoos.

On the other hand probably 99% of the males I know (but haven't fucked -
sorry to disappoint David Z and Hatz) have tattoos. My father had tatts
- and possibly the only piece of advice he had worth heeding - and that
I actually listened to was about that. He said they made you easy to
'identify' I replied that I wasn't intending to commit crimes, and he
said 'won't matter, they'll make you look as if you do' . He came from a
_very_ different time - and I agree with his take on things - within
the environment of the time he came from and the way it was intended.
These days it seems every man and his dog has em.

> I'd agree with you if you said a girl with a Harley-Davidson eagle tattooed
> on her tit or shoulder was a skank, but some tats can look quite feminine
> and tasteful.

I think that pretty much sums it up. love and hate on each hand, and I
love fish n chips on their forehead - now there's a glamourous look :)

--
John McKenzie

tos...@aol.com ab...@aol.com ab...@yahoo.com ab...@hotmail.com
ab...@msn.com ab...@sprint.com ab...@earthlink.com frau...@psinet.com
swee...@accc.gov.au u...@ftc.gov admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost
ro...@mailloop.com pres...@whitehouse.gov vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov
ab...@iprimus.com.au ab...@cia.gov ab...@fbi.gov ab...@asio.gov.au
ab...@federalpolice.gov.au

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:11:49 AM1/14/04
Noddy wrote:

> I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall, but I ain't skinny. I'm more of
> Vin Diesel/Bob Hoskins cross actually :)

You drive rice-wank cars with a cartoon character next to you? That's
what that combo brought to mind :)

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:16:05 AM1/14/04
atec77 wrote:

> I reckon you hardly outweigh my puppy... all 72 kg of him

What breed of puppy is he? If you respond Rottweiller either he's:

a) a genetic freak (pics please - sincere request - no smartass double
entendre or anything)

b) hanging out with a couple of tennis players

c) chubby.

Seriously though - any pics. A mate of mine has pups from a pit-bull
called rev-head who won his weight division of the dog equivalent of
tractor pulling. I've had a dingo german shepherd cross than tipped the
scales at 65kg (go figure - we thought the dingo genes would have meant
she was lighter) and wasn't at an unhealthy fat% so I've seen some large
for the breed dogs - and wouldn't mind knowing more.

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:18:11 AM1/14/04
D Walford wrote:

> Yeah but us short old Melb western suburbs boys will easily kick your
> big arse:-)

I'm a couple of inches short on the height, but I've been as heavy as
150kg with less than 20% bodyfat. The way my health is of late, I'm
looking more like an extra from Schindlers list. Besides - I like atec
:)

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:24:30 AM1/14/04
Rainbow Warrior wrote:

> I can handle a small cute tat more than a cigarette or every 3rd word being
> F^&K.

What about if the first and second words were 'you wanna' ?

Gotta agree on the smoking thing - look at various movie stars -
whatever - the ones who smoke tend to age a lot worse. That's aside from
the smell/health issues

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:25:29 AM1/14/04
atec77 wrote:

> nothing at all if your a girl...

this stuff is gold. God help anyone with a sensitive disposition who
comes into this newsgroup.

atec77

Jan 14, 2004, 3:19:54 AM1/14/04
Irish wolfhound .. Ill see what I have by way of piccys.
I feel sorry for the little bitch ( no the dog) she' s only 53 kg and
he tends to smack her about a bit when in play ..
The dog is getting paid for sex this month :_)
$1k for a stud fee.... almost self feeding .

atec77

Jan 14, 2004, 3:20:25 AM1/14/04

John McKenzie wrote:

> Noddy wrote:
> >
> > I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall, but I ain't skinny. I'm more of
> > Vin Diesel/Bob Hoskins cross actually :)
>
> You drive rice-wank cars with a cartoon character next to you? That's
> what that combo brought to mind :)

I keep seeing a goobledock :_)

John McKenzie

Jan 14, 2004, 3:27:25 AM1/14/04
Dan--- wrote:

> Funny as that never really happens to me when I was drinking at a pub.

No, I bet when you drink, women start to find you irresistable, and
almost as if by magic you become a better public speaker :)

Toby Ponsenby

Jan 14, 2004, 3:52:15 AM1/14/04
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:24:30 +1100, John McKenzie wrote:

> Gotta agree on the smoking thing - look at various movie stars -
> whatever - the ones who smoke tend to age a lot worse. That's aside from
> the smell/health issues

Cost of smokes uses up the disposable income they could use for plastic
heads?
Worth a shot.

--
Toby
quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur
Warning: All posts to be treated with a grain of salt.
By Order
K.K.

It is loading more messages.