Surf Dies again. So does any credibility Biggus ever had!

Tony Smith

Mar 10, 2003, 1:41:07 AM3/10/03

> It seems to be only IMPORTED models (Surfs) that have the problem.....

Explain how that could be, after all the engine is the same as that fitted
to the non grey import model. I've also just looked at the EPC parts discs
and they are the same part number as well.....

Wonder where you get your amazing insight from?

> >The question would seem to really be the competency of the person fixing
it.
> Nothing wrong with the person fitting it. I know Al personally and
> know his work. He does the work on heaps of people in our clubs cars,
> never a problem.

Knowing him and knowing how good his work is are obviously two unconnected
concepts in your brain.

If something that has been fixed by the same mechanic fails multiple times,
it is a fair bet that he doesn't know what is causing the failure.

This is a competence issue.

Blaming somthing absurd like " Gee mate its an import, they all do that"
puts the issue beyond doubt.....

It may come as a shock to you biggus, but they are all imports.......And as
there is no differenc ein the base code for the engine, Hino, the mob that
actually make them, would have no idea at all what vehicle they are
ultimately destined for.....

> >The engines fitted to Surfs are common to vehicles sold in Australia.
> >Neither the 2L, 2L-T or 2L-TE or the 1KZ-TE engine seems to have any kind
of
> >established record of blowing crank seals which sort of tends to suggest
the
> >problem is specific to your Mate's vehicle.
>
> Its a common fault according to Google searches...

Funny. Your Google must work differently to mine. I did a search on Surf +
crankshaft + seal + failure. Got zero that actually related to a Surf
vehicle.

Then I did a search on toyota + crankshaft + seal + failure. Got lots and
lots then, but not one Surf.

Then to be fair to you I repeated the same searched via Ixquick, a far
better search engine than Google.

Came up with a series 80 list that mentions seal failures generally a
lot.... You do know the difference between a Series 80 and a HiLux don't
you Biggus?

I did find a website that according to the brief was a UK owner bitching
about a crank seal failing on a Surf, but the site itself was 404'd.

I then repeated the Ixquick search using toyota + crankshaft + seal +
failure and got lots of random entries, about the same number for any model
of Toyota you care to name.

After wasting 15 minutes of my time trying to verify your claim of the seal
failure being common to imported Surfs I'm forced to the inevitable
conclusion that you were trying to prop up your fantasy with a little bit of
invented corroboration.

In short you used bullshit to try and prove a point.

Naughty naughty......little troll

> >If it has happened multiple times the answer is to pitch the current
incompetent mechanic and get one who knows what they are doing to look at
it.
> So you know this mechanic? You know he is incompetent? LMAO You dont
> know shit.

No I don't "know" this mechanic. Nor do I need to know him to know that if
what you stated at the start of this thread (before you tried to bullshit
your way out of a spot that is) then his competence is questionable if he
has replaced a crank seal on the same Surf multiple times and has not yet
diagnosed what is causing them to blow.

Here's a big hint for you (and him). Many people who own Surfs (and
Terranos and MUs) are not particularly experienced in the ownership of
Diesel engines and especially turbo charged ones. They also didn't generally
get a owner's manual to teach them how to operate their new vehicle. Tell
your amazingly competent mechanic from me to do a wet and dry compression
leak down test.

What he is looking for is cracked rings resulting from inadequate warm-up ,
over revving or both. Because of the design (particularly on the 2L-TE) the
ring can break and will only make itself known by slightly excessive black
smoke under load and crancase pressurisation after the breather has clogged
at the manifold.

He might like to de-coke the manifold whilst he has it apart to prevent a
relapse.....

Or, he could go one telling the poor bloody owner that it is blowing the
seal due to being an import....He will make more money that way, at least
until the PBO wakes up that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

And by the way.

I do know shit.

> >And by the way.
> >

> >Trolls are dickheads.
> LMAO your calling me a troll? LMAO fuckwit

You are a troll and probably a bullshit artist. Stick that up your pipe and
smoke it!

Tony Smith

Biggus the Great

Mar 10, 2003, 1:53:27 AM3/10/03
Tony, do you think I give a fuck what you think about me?

>Explain how that could be, after all the engine is the same as that fitted to the non grey import model. I've also just looked at the EPC parts discs and they are the same part number as well.....

Ahhh so that means every single part is the same.... Yes go tony! your
on a roll....

>Wonder where you get your amazing insight from?

The owner of the car.... Is that good enough for you? Would you like
his email addy? fuckwit

>Knowing him and knowing how good his work is are obviously two unconnected concepts in your brain.

How do you work that out? hes worked on my car for 2 yrs never ever
been back, blokes in our club have used him since his shop opened 8
yrs ago. Never had a problem either. Only problems have been in part
supplied as in wrong models.

Is that so hard to get into your head?

>If something that has been fixed by the same mechanic fails multiple times, it is a fair bet that he doesn't know what is causing the failure.

Its been fixed previously by another mechanic you moronic prick!

>This is a competence issue.

yes you have none.

>Blaming somthing absurd like " Gee mate its an import, they all do that" puts the issue beyond doubt.....

yes it does, as you stated, aussie ones have no problem, surfs seem
to. Thanks for clarifying that.

>It may come as a shock to you biggus, but they are all imports......

Surfs? yes I know, whats so hard about that?

Not worth arguing with you, your Nic isnt Ozi explorer is it?

Ruley

Mar 10, 2003, 2:14:49 AM3/10/03
Biggus the Great wrote:

> Not worth arguing with you, your Nic isnt Ozi explorer is it?

Giggle.... Truckster vs Ozi??? :-)

Tony Smith

Mar 10, 2003, 2:51:31 AM3/10/03

"Biggus the Great" <NOSPAMTHA...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Tony, do you think I give a fuck what you think about me?

And just to return the favour I don't give a fat rat's arse what you thiunk
of me either Biggus.

But what I do enjoy is deconstructing the bulshit that some people try to
present as fact. You just happened to be the silly troll who put their head
in the noose today.

I doubt you will be so silly again.

> >Explain how that could be, after all the engine is the same as that
fitted to the non grey import model. I've also just looked at the EPC parts
discs and they are the same part number as well.....
> Ahhh so that means every single part is the same.... Yes go tony! your
> on a roll....

You obviously do not know what the EPC system is. It is a 5 CDROM set that
contains all the parts for all Toyota models by the region in which they
are sold. Thus on the same disc set I can look up the Jap model, Oz model,
the American and even the model sold in the Ukraine. Trim parts present
bigger problems becuase of their

It also contains full supercession lists and to a limited extent cross
application lists. I did not claim for one moment that *all* Toyota crank
seals are the same and only someone in your situation desperatrly trying to
squirm out of a self created pile of bullshit would even try to
mis-represent me as having said so.

However, the 2L, 2L-T and 2L-TE have the same part number for crank seals.
These are the same across muliple models varying only on supercession. The
1KZ-TE, which is the nly other engine likely to be fitted to a Surf has the
same seals irrespctive of whethr it is fitted to a HiLux, a Prado, a Hino 9t
truck or a forklift.

So, exactly what was the point you were so utterly failing to make?

> >Wonder where you get your amazing insight from?
> The owner of the car.... Is that good enough for you? Would you like
> his email addy? fuckwit

Hang on, first you said that you had done th egoogle search and established
that this was a common failure. Now you are going to blame the poor bloody
owner?

By all means let me have his email address, It looks like I might be able to
help him a damm side more than either your or your mate Al the
undercompetent mechanic.

By the way, more frantic back-peddling on your part duly noted.

> >Knowing him and knowing how good his work is are obviously two
unconnected concepts in your brain.
> How do you work that out? hes worked on my car for 2 yrs never ever
> been back, blokes in our club have used him since his shop opened 8
> yrs ago. Never had a problem either. Only problems have been in part
> supplied as in wrong models.
>
> Is that so hard to get into your head?

I understand that you keep going back to him and are happy with his work.
But my slippery little firend isn;t the issue the experience your Surf
owning friend has had with him.

Unless you are now going to try and re-write what you have said previously,
your surf owning mate has had his crank seal blowing Surf repaired multiple
times by Al and its is still blowing seals. This (according to you or Al?)
is becuase it is an import.

Now which part of the above are you now going to try and pretend you didn't
say?

> >If something that has been fixed by the same mechanic fails multiple
times, it is a fair bet that he doesn't know what is causing the failure.
> Its been fixed previously by another mechanic you moronic prick!

Well you silly bulshitting troll, thta isn;t waht you said the first time
out. You don't get to re-write history to get aroudn that.

How about you start at the beginning, take out both the attempted troll and
the other bullshit and tell us all exactly what realy has happened during
the course of the multiple repairs for the same fault. You are still saying
that as happened aren't you?

> >This is a competence issue.
> yes you have none.

I would beg to differ. Your rapid descent into ineffective personal abuse
further enhances the probability that this whole thing is bullshit from
beginning to end.

> >Blaming somthing absurd like " Gee mate its an import, they all do that"
puts the issue beyond doubt.....
> yes it does, as you stated, aussie ones have no problem, surfs seem
> to. Thanks for clarifying that.

Just what exactly was th epoint you tried to make here? Actually they are
all imports in the final analysis. I say again, the base code doesn't vary,
therefore Hino who actually manufacture diesel engines for Toyota do not
have a blind clue where the engine will ultimately end up.

> >It may come as a shock to you biggus, but they are all imports......
> Surfs? yes I know, whats so hard about that?

Biggus, brace yourself for a really big shock, all Toyota 4WDs and most of
the utility vehicles are imported. Even your beloved overweight undergeared
Patrol is either fully imported or assembled from imported components.

> Not worth arguing with you, your Nic isnt Ozi explorer is it?

No my "nic" has never changed, unlike many in this newsgroup, including you,
I'm sufficiently confident to use my real name.

And you aren't arguing with me, nor I with you. I am poijting out your
poorly executed attempt to bulshit to this group and your are trying to
bluff, bluster and prevaricate your way out of it.

You squirm almost as well as the rodbot. Are you sure you are not related?

Tony Smith

Unknown

Mar 10, 2003, 3:12:05 AM3/10/03
where`s the popcorn?

gonzo

Ruley <anti...@spma.orgg> vented the following...

:)
:)Giggle.... Truckster vs Ozi??? :-)
:)

Rob

Mar 10, 2003, 4:16:27 AM3/10/03
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:12:05 GMT, (The Great Gonzo) wrote:

>where`s the popcorn?

It's not that good a fight. Tony's shown some solid punches, but I've
not quite understood Biggus' point.

I think I know "Oziexplorer" from other forums, and it's not Tony
Smith. "Ozi" would have been into personal abuse well before this
post.

I'm not sure if the argument is about the propensity of imports to
have problems. If it is, I'd look to NZ where they're pretty much the
vehicle of choice; and don't have any real issues compared to "normal"
vehicles. Over here they seem to have a bad rep.

--
Robert

Steve Pitcher

Mar 10, 2003, 4:54:27 AM3/10/03
Tony,

Now that I am armed with the knowledge that you have the CD-ROMs to identify
various Toyota Parts, could I trouble you find out the part number for the
RHS facia that covers the air vent situated toward the rear-end of the cargo
bay for 80 series LandCruisers?

Steve.

"Tony Smith" <to...@spamtrap.tonsyl.org> wrote in message

Tony Smith

Mar 10, 2003, 6:13:36 AM3/10/03
Certainly

All I need is the data from the manufacturer's data plate.

All of it, but in particular the model type and the month/year of
manufacture.

Next I'll need an accurate description of the location and, if possible, the
shape of the part in question. I make no claims in respect of skills as a
parts interpreter so I'll need all the help I can get.

Tony Smith

kevcat

Mar 10, 2003, 8:15:23 AM3/10/03
another common cause of crankcase pressurisation is the turbo
mine does it
removing the breather hose at the rocker cover and placing a thumb over
it for a couple of seconds then removing it will result in a large blast
of air
I'm thinking around a 3-5psi

Biggus does the turbo have any oil leakage around it?, if he removes the
intake tube is it covered in oil inside?
this is a common problem with most turbo engines, petrol and diesels
you can buy "oil catch cans" for turbo engines, the breather goes to
this, the oil and vapours and caught there and only fumes go into the
intake, the oil can be drained back to the sump via a oneway valve when
the engine is off

my problem is not crank seals it's the cam seal that seems to leak, but
it has never blown

Kev

Bristan

Mar 10, 2003, 5:06:07 PM3/10/03

<The Great Gonzo> wrote in message news:3e6c48be.7000706@news...
> where`s the popcorn?

Brightens up proceedings somewhat.!
....and overdue with that character.
Bristan

Biggus the Great

Mar 10, 2003, 7:42:31 PM3/10/03
Ben there won that :)

Biggus the Great

Mar 10, 2003, 7:44:50 PM3/10/03
>another common cause of crankcase pressurisation is the turbo mine does it removing the breather hose at the rocker cover and placing a thumb over it for a couple of seconds then removing it will result in a large blast of air
bumma

>I'm thinking around a 3-5psi

Turbo Pressure? or crank case pressure?

>Biggus does the turbo have any oil leakage around it?, if he removes the intake tube is it covered in oil inside?

Not that I know of, but I will ask.. Any ideas are welcome...

>my problem is not crank seals it's the cam seal that seems to leak, but it has never blown

:(

Rob2

Mar 10, 2003, 9:29:22 PM3/10/03
"Bristan" <daed> wrote in message

LOL
It's good to see the schoolyard bully get beaten up for a change.

Steve Pitcher

Mar 11, 2003, 2:40:18 AM3/11/03
Tony,

I've got the info you need to search for the part number.

>All I need is the data from the manufacturer's data plate.
>
>All of it, but in particular the model type and the month/year of
>manufacture.

Model: HZJ80R-GCMRSQ
Plant/Built: A11 FEB 92

>Next I'll need an accurate description of the location and, if possible,
the
>shape of the part in question. I make no claims in respect of skills as a
>parts interpreter so I'll need all the help I can get.

You can view a picture of where the crescent-shaped facia is located over
the air vent (between the sliding window and rear pillar) in the following
link. Note, I am chasing the part number for the drivers' side (picture
show's passenger side).

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/pictures/images/pat/pat5.jpg

Thanks,
Steve.

Tony Smith

Mar 11, 2003, 7:31:17 AM3/11/03

"Steve Pitcher" <stevep...@NOSPAM.optusnet.com.au.au> wrote in message

> Tony,
>
> I've got the info you need to search for the part number.
>
> Model: HZJ80R-GCMRSQ
> Plant/Built: A11 FEB 92

Steve

The Part number is (as far as I can tell, God I hate looking for trim
parts):-

9046708080-62906 LH
and
9046708080-62905A RH

God I hate looking up trim parts, did I mention that already?.

I also need to point out to the group at this point that Steve slipped one
in under my guard as it were. I do not intend to become resident Toyota
Parts interpreter, there are more than enough copies of the discs out there
for anyone to find their own if they look hard enough.

Mind you, if anyone ever comes across a training manual for the EPC system
I'm prepared to deal for a copy. Likewise a full CD workshop manual for a
2L-TE would be appreciated.

--
Cheers

Tony Smith

Connected to the internet in Sunny Far North Queensland Australia
http://www.tonsyl.org

kevcat

Mar 11, 2003, 7:39:23 AM3/11/03

Biggus the Great wrote:

> >another common cause of crankcase pressurisation is the turbo mine does it removing the breather hose at the rocker cover and placing a thumb over it for a couple of seconds then removing it will result in a large blast of air
> bumma
>
> >I'm thinking around a 3-5psi
> Turbo Pressure? or crank case pressure?

crankcase pressure, probably more like 3psi
the turbo has around 12psi

Kev

Biggus the Great

Mar 11, 2003, 8:09:28 AM3/11/03
talked to him today, he says nope its not that, but its back at the
spanner mans today so shall find out in few days

Steve Pitcher

Mar 12, 2003, 3:04:48 AM3/12/03
Thanks Tony.

>I do not intend to become resident Toyota
>Parts interpreter, there are more than enough copies of the discs out there
>for anyone to find their own if they look hard enough.

I wasn't trying to coerce you into performing the search; I did ask you
first if it was OK . :)

Thanks again.
Steve.

Tony Smith

Mar 19, 2003, 8:59:16 PM3/19/03

> talked to him today, he says nope its not that, but its back at the
> spanner mans today so shall find out in few days

Biggus.

Nine days have passed.

What was the cause of the blown crankshaft seal and are you still
idiotically trying to maintain that the fact that it was a "grey" rather
than "white" import had anything to do with it?

Or are you going to fess up that the whole thing was one big troll?

Maduto

Mar 20, 2003, 3:39:48 AM3/20/03
Do you expect an answer from a cripple brain?

--

"Tony Smith" <to...@tonsyl.org> wrote in message

Tony Smith

Mar 20, 2003, 3:46:34 AM3/20/03

"Maduto" <xx...@xxxxx.com> wrote in message

> Do you expect an answer from a cripple brain?

As far as I know Biggus is physically crippled, not intellectually.

I have at least a rough idea about that, given that I was spat off and
trampled on by a motorcycle and have a fine collection of plates and "k"
nails myself.

As far as the spat goes, he got caught out, he will get over that and he,
like I will still be part of this group.

I'm more interested in how his poor bloody mate fared with getting his
vehicle repaired.

Biggus th Great

Mar 20, 2003, 5:37:56 AM3/20/03
>Nine days have passed.
Forgot all about it, will call him tomorrow.

>What was the cause of the blown crankshaft seal and are you still idiotically trying to maintain that the fact that it was a "grey" rather than "white" import had anything to do with it?

"ok" I will "call" him tomorrow and "see" what happened "to his"
'shitbox' toyota....

>Or are you going to fess up that the whole thing was one big troll?

Nope fess up your a wanker? thats more realistic.

Tony Smith

Mar 20, 2003, 5:55:37 AM3/20/03

> >What was the cause of the blown crankshaft seal and are you still
idiotically trying to >>maintain that the fact that it was a "grey" rather
than "white" import had anything to do >>with it?
> "ok" I will "call" him tomorrow and "see" what happened "to his"
> 'shitbox' toyota....

Oh I see, it's just a general "shitbox" toyota now, it's not ESPECIALLY a
shitbox becuase it's a grey market import....

And you aren't claiming that its "grey" or "white" import status had
anything to do with its problems now are you?

And you never did explain how my Google works so differently from yours.

I mean you did say just do a google search and find al the other pitiful
owners of the evil grey market Surfs that have trouble with the seals that
the good "honestly" imported ones do not.
Funny how neither of the two search engines I tried came up with any such
result. Funny how you never mentioned it again either.

And you never did get around the fact that the external contractor to Toyota
(Hino) has not got a clue what model/market destination the engines they
build are going to be put into.

And you never did deal with the fact that all toyota 4WD engines are
"imports" and given that the engines have the same part acrosss both the
"grey" and "white" imports I'm really looking forward to that one. Hurry up
will you please, I've got a beer and a packet of crisps just waiting for you
to explain that one.

> >Or are you going to fess up that the whole thing was one big troll?
> Nope fess up your a wanker? thats more realistic.

Why, should I fess up to anything?

I'm not a silly, unreformed, trolling, bulshitting buffoon. You are.

And as you haven't learned your lesson like the silly little boy you are,
I'm going to continue to point out your propensity to bullshit for a while
yet, well at least till I get bored with it.

Tony Smith

Biggus th Great

Mar 20, 2003, 6:59:30 AM3/20/03
>Oh I see, it's just a general "shitbox" toyota now, it's not ESPECIALLY a shitbox becuase it's a grey market import....
OH I see youve never seen the Toyota V Nissan thing around for last
20+ years?

>And you aren't claiming that its "grey" or "white" import status had anything to do with its problems now are you?

LOL, yup.... Even the owner did, so thats worth 1000% more than
anything you could say.

<snip all the rest of the dribble>

Tony Smith

Mar 20, 2003, 7:58:37 AM3/20/03
Biggus the troll puffed himself up and whimpered the following :-

"> >And you aren't claiming that its "grey" or "white" import status had
anything to do with its problems now are you?
> LOL, yup.... Even the owner did, so thats worth 1000% more than
> anything you could say.

How's that biggus the troll?

I can back up what I say with verifiable facts, unlike you I don't need to
invent google searches to lend imagined credence to my fantasies.

And now whilst twisting in the wind you introduce a new dimension. Firstly
it was google that said that blown crankshaft seals were a common fault with
"imported" Surfs.

Then you said it was the Mechanic who said it was due to being "imported".

And now that you have been run to Earth on that one as well, now it's the
owner who says that the problem is due to it being an import.

I'm really in strife here Biggus trying to sort out just what your story
is/was/is going to be next time. It seems to be more slippery than a greased
pig on roller skates going down the side of a glass mountain. And dammit it
just seems to keep on changing all the time.

Funny thing, in my experience stories that are based on fact don't keep
changing.

So how about you help me out, simple question, were you lying then? Or are
you lying now?
Cause you sure as shit were lying either then or now, that I know for sure,
just not quite sure which.

C'mon Biggus, the pile of bullshit around you is assuming monumental
proportions. And all your current thrashing is doing is making bigger and
smell worse.

On the other hand, I'm having great fun here, all I have to do is keep
serving your own words back to you, then watch you dig yourself a bigger
hole.

Twisting in the wind you are silly troll. Twice I offered you the out of
owning up to a spot of bullshit, and I would have let it go at that. But as
an unreformed troll you get to pay full freight.

Right now you are subject to the rule of holes. and if you don't know what
that means, a google group search will help you. You remember google don't
you?

In salivating expectation of your next round of invention.

Tony Smith

Actually I might have to let you go after all. I just remembered a little
piece of very relevant doggerel by a rather famous poet by the name of
OgdenNash.

The hunter crouches in his blind,
neath camouflage of every kind.
And conjures up a quacking noise,
to lend allure to his decoys.

This grown up man, with pluck and luck,
is hoping to outwit a duck.

You have to admit you offer about the same sport as a wooden duck, and I
wouldn't like to be accused of beating up on the terminally over-matched.

Mike

Mar 20, 2003, 7:43:56 PM3/20/03
Ahhhh....

A battle of wits!

But, isn't it poor sport to attack and unarmed man.... LOL ;-)

Cheers Guys

Mike

Barnesy

Mar 21, 2003, 1:33:35 AM3/21/03
Hear Biggus in audio at
www.mrmethane.com

Maduto

Mar 21, 2003, 1:56:39 AM3/21/03
Why would any sane half brained person want to listen to a screwed up
cripple brain moron.

--

"Barnesy" <marmoo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Joe Smith

Mar 22, 2003, 5:25:39 PM3/22/03
My My My, Sorry to kick someone when they are down, but Biggus, you
really deserve it. What goes around comes around. The schoolyard bully
gets a kick in the nuts from the new kid. Knowing the way your
demented brain works, after this episode you you will still attacks
anyone that doesn't conform to your stupid way of thinking or mould,
stupid Nazi. Wake up man...your mind is more closed than Luna Park.

Joe.

Biggus th Great

Mar 22, 2003, 11:56:18 PM3/22/03
>How's that biggus the troll?
Thats the best you can come up with? LOL Grown man??? LMAO!!

>I can back up what I say with verifiable facts, unlike you I don't need to invent google searches to lend imagined credence to my fantasies.

I can back mine up with an ACTUAL car not just internet searches.
Wheel me over an internet search to my driveway and I'll continue
this.

Biggus th Great

Mar 23, 2003, 12:01:58 AM3/23/03
>My My My, Sorry to kick someone when they are down, but Biggus, you eally deserve it.
Hows that?

> What goes around comes around. The schoolyard bully gets a kick in the nuts from the new kid.

yea? Who from?

> Knowing the way your demented brain works, after this episode you you will still attacks anyone that doesn't conform to your stupid way of thinking or mould,

Lets read that line, and work on it.
YOU YOU WILL STILL ATTACKS ANYONE.......
yes Im going to take note of anything you say....

>stupid Nazi.
Your the one who cant put a sentence together in English!

> Wake up man...your mind is more closed than Luna Park.

Luna Park is open you fucking brain dead tosser!
http://www.lunapark.com.au/

yes you my friend are ON THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Smith

Mar 23, 2003, 12:27:19 AM3/23/03
> >I can back up what I say with verifiable facts, unlike you I don't need
to invent google searches to lend imagined credence to my fantasies.
> I can back mine up with an ACTUAL car not just internet searches.
> Wheel me over an internet search to my driveway and I'll continue
> this.

So there is yet another twist in your story Biggus the troll.

Now the car told you......ROFL.

Did it have a Japanese accent or was it more the "knight rider" type?

--
You are talking Shit. Please read important notice below.

Normal defecation is controlled by the pelvic complex, a funnel consisting
of
two overlapping sphincters surrounding the anus: not your mouth.
Please try to remember this.

The above helpful advice from

Tony Smith
to...@spamtrap.tonsyl.org
(remove the obvious to email0

Joe Smith

Mar 23, 2003, 5:16:58 AM3/23/03
Luna park still open?....Billy Bob, get out of Hicksville you Redneck
Hick, there's a big hole in the ground at Milson's Point where Luna
Park used to be. Maybe you can take your Sister, errr i mean Wife, to
take a ride in the big HOLE, hahaha.

Get YOUR facts straight, looks like your credibility is hit once
again....REDNECK!!!!

Joe Smith

Mar 23, 2003, 5:23:54 AM3/23/03
Billy Bob,

Ohhh and as usual you make too many assumptions about things without
first enquiring about the facts...you naturally ASS-Umed that i was
talking about Luna Park in St Kilda, did you bother to ask me which
Luna Park...? NO....stoopid closed minded redneck nazi.

Joe.

Hawk

Mar 23, 2003, 7:46:08 AM3/23/03
What a pisser, you really made him look stupid.

"Tony Smith" <to...@spamtrap.tonsyl.org> wrote in message

Mar 23, 2003, 5:35:24 PM3/23/03
Mate you have to be the biggest tosser here :oD

You assume that the world revolves around you & Shitney. Your the one who
made the comment about Luna Park being closed without saying which one!!
Why is it up to Biggus to ask which one?? You made the comment.

ROTFL A real Rocket Surgeon we have here

"Joe Smith" <joe-...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

Joe Smith

Mar 23, 2003, 9:12:38 PM3/23/03
What? Your Bigusses Girlfriend?....can't he speak for himself....??

Mar 23, 2003, 11:58:07 PM3/23/03

"Joe Smith" <joe-...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> What? Your Bigusses Girlfriend?....can't he speak for himself....??

GOOD COME BACK TOOL!!!

Just goes to show what unskilled simple people you can find on the internet.

I cant understand your point in this conversation, Please explain?
You jump up & down without any thought in your responces. At least Tony
started with some direct Questions & knowledge to backup his argument.

You however just come up with a VERY poorly written troll.

PLONK

Jim

Mar 24, 2003, 4:28:27 PM3/24/03
here is the proof you need - crankshaft seal on a toyota surf

http://surf.motorpage.com

Cheers
James
_______________
Defender Car Alarms http://defender.motorpage.com

Peter Degotardi

Mar 25, 2003, 5:25:03 AM3/25/03
Jim wrote:
> http://surf.motorpage.com

Nice site

Barnesy

Mar 25, 2003, 7:17:49 AM3/25/03
I don't get it.......I don't sit on my big(gus) fat arse in front of the
puter much these days......and I didn't have time to look at the whole web
site.......where is the relevance to the argument? Maybe I missed it.

"Jim" <jmstartco...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

kevcat

Mar 25, 2003, 8:07:08 AM3/25/03

I still don't understand why because it's an import it would be the
problem
These Surfs are sold in their hundreds of thousands in Japan and many
other countries
the very same vehicle and engine that is imported to here

the Australian Hilux/4Runner/Prado all are imported with imported
engines

so what would be the difference

Like I said the turbo engines suffer from crankcase pressurization if
the seals in the turbo are worn out(not just Toyota, mitsubishi and
others are the same)

Question for Biggus
Is your mates engine got a blockage in the breather hose
is it still connected to the intake(aircleaner side of the turbo)

Kev

Tony Smith

Mar 25, 2003, 3:38:52 PM3/25/03

"kevcat" <KevA...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

> I still don't understand why because it's an import it would be the
> problem
> These Surfs are sold in their hundreds of thousands in Japan and many
> other countries
> the very same vehicle and engine that is imported to here
>
> the Australian Hilux/4Runner/Prado all are imported with imported
> engines

Ask biggus, he talks to cars, and they talk to him apparently......He
probably talks to the trees as well.

The simple fact is that his mate, if he exists, has/had a problem with his
Surf, if it exists. It may or may not have blown a crankshaft seal multiple
times and may or may not have been "repaired" multiple times by biggus's
mate the mechanic (who may or may not exist).

The possibly incorporeal mechanic may have blamed his inability to effect a
repair on the fact it is a "grey" import vehicle.

Or, on the other hand the whole thing may have been a figment of biggus the
troll's imagination. Seems to me that every time I tried to pin him down to
some essential facts, the story became so slippery I compared it to a
"greasy pig on roller skates, going down the side of a glass mountain".

Somewhere along the line, nine days after his initial troll biggus claimed
he had forgotten all about it and that he would get back with details....

The only thing that came back from him was a bit of abuse, apparently he
objects to being called a troll and attempted to characterise my calling him
one as childish. I'm still ROTFL over that one seeing as it came from a
person, supposedly an adult, who styles themselves as "biggus th great"
(complete with biggus <TM> spelling mistake).

He never did get back with the diagnosis of the fault with the vehicle, if
it exists. It may be that another crankshaft seal was slammed onto it and
the PBM (if he exists) was sent on his way with the assurance that all
imports blow their crankshaft seal. Or, as I suspect, it may have been one
big smelly troll from the beginning and biggus lacks the balls to admit
it.....

Tony Smith

Dingo

Apr 8, 2003, 6:28:20 PM4/8/03
SNIP....The only thing that came back from him was a bit of abuse
My and you are so fucking innocent ,,
Dingo
opps there is a mistake ,,I got involved in a stupid slanging match
,,,bugger I will have to take up drinking again *LMAO*

---