Pictures for this afternoon 1/24

FooSchnickens

Jan 25, 2009, 12:06:52 AM1/25/09
to ATL Bike Polo
Got most of my pics thrown up on flickr:

http://flickr.com/photos/f00tography/

Feel free to tag or add descriptions.

FooSchnickens

Jan 25, 2009, 12:08:34 PM1/25/09
to ATL Bike Polo
Got a comment from the pcola bike polo group on one of my photos last
night:

this is awesome ATL!
hope all or at least some of yall are heading down to pensacola for
the South East Side Polo Invitational ONE feb 14th&15th. with polo all
week long on the beach feb 8-15th!! and also the BEACHcat TWO.
get intouch! want to play with yall! let me know how to let all of
your players know about whats going on down here! teams from seattle,
ottawa, the midwest and north east and all over the south will be
here. bout a 30 team tournament with tons of other shit going on!

pensaco...@hotmail.com

www.pcolabikepolo.blogspot.com