Kaiser Permanente Causes Amputations!!!

Holger

Nov 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/4/98
The doctors and nurses and empoyees of Kaiser Permanente are FIENDS
FROM HELL!!!

"One Spring morning in 1993 Lamona Adams took her six-month-old son,
James, to a Kaiser Permanente medical office in suburban Atlanta. A
doctor prescribed medication for an upper-respiratory infection. By
3:50 the next morning, however, the boy’s condition had worsened.
James vomited, was limp and panting, and had a temperature of 104.

Adams called Kaiser’s after-hours number and was instructed to take
James to the Scottish Rite Children’s Medical Center, about 40 miles
away, which had a contract with the HMO. Thirty miles into the trip
James lost consciousness, and the Adamses detoured to the nearest
hospital. But by the time they arrived, the infant was in full
cardiac arrest. An emergency-room team revived him, then sent him by
ambulance to the Scottish Rite medical center, but permanent damage
had already occurred. A few days later his hands were amputated, and
he also suffered partial amputation of his legs.

The Adamses sued, claiming that Kaiser should have treated the case as
an emergency. Kaiser maintains Scottish Rite was the best choice
because it specializes in children. But a jury awarded $45 million to
the Adamses, who later settled with Kaiser for an undisclosed amount.
The youngster will need care for the rest of his life."

Reader's Digest, November, 1998.

Evidently, since 1993, the laws and/or patient contracts with Kaiser
have been changed, because you can not sue Kaiser Permanente for
killing and maiming. They can just kill and maim thousands and
thousands of infants, children, and adults with impunity.

The same is true of other HMOs, but Kaiser may be the worst.

All of them are bad, but watch out for Dr. Sam Moss at 2525 Cumberland
Parkway and Dr. W. Slocum Howland, Jr. at 3250 Howell Mill Rd., NW.
They maimed a friend of mine.

Holger
Good reflects the light and evil, bears the seed of
all Darkness. These are the mirrors of the Soul,
the reflections of the mind.
Choose Wisely........
Unknown.

James Moffitt

Nov 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/4/98
How sad.....

Your Humble Narrator

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
On Wed, 04 Nov 1998 21:29:32 GMT, hol...@mindspring.com (Holger)
wrote:

Choose wisely what you say, moron.

True or not you're looking for a legal beating here.

Assmaster
assm...@pobox.com

Holger

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:

>Choose wisely what you say, moron.
>
>True or not you're looking for a legal beating here.

Unfortunately, radical vagabonds who transmogrify society's petty
gripes and irrational fears into "issues" to be catered to make no
effort to contend with the inevitable consequences of that action.
Make no mistake about it, what Humble Narrator is doing is
post-structuralism in its most semi-intelligible form. At any rate,
factionalism is correctly defined by its self-deceiving style,
structure, and methods, not by its stated or apparent ideological
premises or goals. The simple, regrettable truth is that most of us
feel that Humble is extremely irritable. Experience should probably
indicate that he proclaims at every opportunity that his mission is to
procure explosive devices, gasoline, and detonators for use in an
upcoming campaign of terror.

Something that I have heard repeated several times from various
sources -- a sort of "tag line" for Humble -- is, "We should go out
and destroy that which is the envy of -- and model for -- the entire
civilized world. And when we're done with that, we'll all worsen an
already unstable situation." This is not a direct quote, nor have I
heard it from Humble's lips directly, but several sources have
paraphrased the content to me in near-enough ways that I feel fairly
confident it actually was said. And to be honest, I have no trouble
believing it. When I was little, my father would sometimes pick me up,
put me on his knee, and say "Humble wouldn't be able to work
hand-in-glove with effete supercilious peddlers of snake-oil remedies
if he were working on a level playing field." As Humble Narrator
feels less and less need to conceal his holier-than-thou attitudes, he
makes increasingly open moves towards unsavory propagandism.

>Assmaster

Your Humble Narrator

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
On Thu, 05 Nov 1998 02:29:12 GMT, hol...@mindspring.com (Holger)
wrote:

>assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:
>>
>>Choose wisely what you say, moron.
>>
>>True or not you're looking for a legal beating here.

Could you come up with something *slightly* different, you sack of
shit?

Assmaster
assm...@pobox.com

The Sanity Inspector

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
How about using _this_ insult generator for a change:

http://www.tower.org/insult/

--
bruce

As falls Wichita, so falls Wichita Falls.
--Pat Metheny

Holger

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:

>Could you come up with something *slightly* different, you sack of
>shit?

Thou knavish guts-griping hugger-mugger!
Thou churlish sour-faced bugbear!
Thou puking pale-hearted minimus!
Thou brazen dog-hearted boar-pig!
Thou haughty pox-marked haggard!
Thou quailing crook-pated moldwarp!
Thou saucy motley-minded pumpion!
Thou ruttish evil-eyed puttock!
Thou reeky sour-faced pantaloon!
Thou roynish rough-hewn pignut!

How is that, Your Humble Rumbling Bumbling Mumbling Fumbler?

Hehehehehehe.

>Assmaster
(Just call him Ass for short.) :-)

Holger
If it were not for the company of fools, a witty man
would often be greatly at a loss.
François, Duc de La Rochefoucauld (1613-80), French
writer, moralist. Sentences et Maximes Morales, no.
140 (1678).

Holger

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
choll...@mindspring.com (The Sanity Inspector) wrotf:

> How about using _this_ insult generator for a change:
>
>http://www.tower.org/insult/

Thanks Bruce. :-)
>--
>bruce

Holger
To believe in something not yet proved and to
underwrite it with our lives: it is the only way we
can leave the future open. Man, surrounded by facts,
permitting himself no surmise, no intuitive flash,
no great hypothesis, no risk, is in a locked cell.
Ignorance cannot seal the mind and imagination more
surely.
Lillian Smith (1897-1966), U.S. author. The Journey,
ch. 15 (1954).

Your Humble Narrator

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
On Thu, 05 Nov 1998 05:27:19 GMT, hol...@mindspring.com (Holger)
wrote:

>assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:
>

>>Could you come up with something *slightly* different, you sack of
>>shit?
>>
>Thou knavish guts-griping hugger-mugger!
>Thou churlish sour-faced bugbear!
>Thou puking pale-hearted minimus!
>Thou brazen dog-hearted boar-pig!
>Thou haughty pox-marked haggard!
>Thou quailing crook-pated moldwarp!
>Thou saucy motley-minded pumpion!
>Thou ruttish evil-eyed puttock!
>Thou reeky sour-faced pantaloon!
>Thou roynish rough-hewn pignut!

It's not really that different, just another insult generator (the
Shakespeare one at that)

So no, try again my non-original friend.

Shitbag....

Holger

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:

>On Thu, 05 Nov 1998 05:27:19 GMT, hol...@mindspring.com (Holger)
>wrote:
>
>>assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:
>>

>>>Could you come up with something *slightly* different, you sack of
>>>shit?
>>>
>>Thou knavish guts-griping hugger-mugger!
>>Thou churlish sour-faced bugbear!
>>Thou puking pale-hearted minimus!
>>Thou brazen dog-hearted boar-pig!
>>Thou haughty pox-marked haggard!
>>Thou quailing crook-pated moldwarp!
>>Thou saucy motley-minded pumpion!
>>Thou ruttish evil-eyed puttock!
>>Thou reeky sour-faced pantaloon!
>>Thou roynish rough-hewn pignut!
>

>It's not really that different, just another insult generator (the
>Shakespeare one at that)
>
>So no, try again my non-original friend.
>
>Shitbag....

"Shitbag!!!" Hey Your Humble Mubling Fumbler, I haven't heard that
one. You're really an original guy!!! Hehehehe.

Will you answer a question for us? Have you ever put shit in a bag,
and if so, why did you do it? :-)

Holger

What makes shit such a universal joke is that it's an
unmistakeable reminder of our duality, of our soiled
nature and of our will to glory. It is the ultimate
lèse-majesté.
John Berger (b. 1926), British author, critic.
"Muck and Its Entanglements" in Harper's (New York,
May 1989; repr. in Keeping a Rendezvous as
"A Load of Shit," 1992).

Holger

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:

>On Thu, 05 Nov 1998 05:27:19 GMT, hol...@mindspring.com (Holger)
>wrote:
>
>>assm...@pobox.com (Your Humble Narrator) wrotf:
>>

>>>Could you come up with something *slightly* different, you sack of
>>>shit?
>>>
>>Thou knavish guts-griping hugger-mugger!
>>Thou churlish sour-faced bugbear!
>>Thou puking pale-hearted minimus!
>>Thou brazen dog-hearted boar-pig!
>>Thou haughty pox-marked haggard!
>>Thou quailing crook-pated moldwarp!
>>Thou saucy motley-minded pumpion!
>>Thou ruttish evil-eyed puttock!
>>Thou reeky sour-faced pantaloon!
>>Thou roynish rough-hewn pignut!
>

>It's not really that different, just another insult generator (the
>Shakespeare one at that)
>
>So no, try again my non-original friend.
>
>Shitbag....

"Shitbag" is so original Your Humble Bumbling Fumbler!!! Thou hast a
keen, robust originality about thee. I shall tell Lord Flatulence
about thee.

Holger
The French bourgeois doesn't dislike shit, provided
it is served up to him at the right time.
Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-80), French philosopher,
author. Saint Genet: Actor and Martyr, bk. 2,
"To Succeed in Being All, Strive to Be Nothing in
Anything" (1952; tr. 1963).

Your Humble Narrator

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
On Thu, 05 Nov 1998 18:13:22 GMT, hol...@mindspring.com (Holger)
wrote:

>"Shitbag!!!" Hey Your Humble Mubling Fumbler, I haven't heard that
>one. You're really an original guy!!! Hehehehe.
>
>Will you answer a question for us? Have you ever put shit in a bag,
>and if so, why did you do it? :-)

Yes. In order to put it on your front porch and light it aflame.

Now answer the question.

Are you or are you not a complete fucking moron?

Assmaster
assm...@pobox.com