Caring white father painted racist by AJC

ivy_mike

Jan 18, 2004, 2:59:34 PM1/18/04
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/0104/18feud.html

(Note that the two guys trying to help him get his daughter back
were black.)

Check the name of the AJC writer. LOL!

On the same page, they tell us that the Rebel flag is officially
dead. Truth is, it's quite alive and well.

--
Regards, IM

kstahl

Jan 18, 2004, 3:02:49 PM1/18/04
ivy_mike wrote:

I have my doubts about that. If it is made out of nylon, then the
last time it was living was millions of years ago. If it is made
from cotton then it was basically dead once the cotten was picked.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jan 20, 2004, 3:26:55 AM1/20/04
ivy_...@my-deja.com (ivy_mike) wrote:

I wonder what Judge Pickering would find on that case.
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york010903b.asp

You know, the judge who got emplaced by Bush when Bush got frustrated
because he couldn't put someone where he wanted them. Empowered by
Presidential order. The President says, "Your there. Done."

I'm sitting here thinking not of race issues, but, abuse of power.
Separation of POWERS. Similar to separation of GOD and STATE.

Unilaterally. Undermined, lessee, the idea that people will argue and
none rule unilaterally. EVER.

>Three branches are created in the Constitution. The Legislative, composed of the
>House and Senate, is set up in Article 1. The Executive, composed of the President,
> Vice-President, and the Departments, is set up in Article 2. The Judicial, composed
> of the federal courts and the Supreme Court, is set up in Article 3.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_sepp.html

We separate them for a really good reason.

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/
This is who they are.

I'm going to point this out exactly once:
The Executive Branch was never supposed to be allowed to unilaterally
control the Judicial Branch of Govn't. Who fucked up so badly as to
make this OK?

It's not O.K. by me regardless of sentiment or reason. We figure out a
way to make things work well. Not happily, but working well.

Most people don't want happy. Just don't wan't to get ripped off. I'm
gonna listen to an older voice that says someone is fixing to rip me off
in tapping into a court system that is OFF LIMITS to their branch. And
that's damn well how I feel about it.

Separation of power. I'll put this not so nicely.

Can the President name into office those who elect him (electorate)?

To simply say, "Ya know that doesn't work for me." Change it?

Did we really make laws that said that this is OK?

SEPARATION OF POWER!

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(Apparently there are those who don't think it's necessary)