Re: But then Kerry is almost as bad as Bush

KevinXKitchen

Oct 14, 2004, 8:19:03 PM10/14/04
>I think I'll vote Libertarian.

A Libertarian is a Republican that wants to smoke dope.

eldorado

Oct 14, 2004, 12:01:43 PM10/14/04
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Gary James wrote:

> Every time I think I can manage to pull the lever for Kerry, he does
> something more stupid than usual. Last week I saw a snapshot of him
> beside an airplane on some airstrip. He was bent over with his head
> between his knees "hiking" a football to some other idiot. This clown
> is about 6'4" and casts a shadow like a lightning rod. He's 60 years
> old and running for president. Does he have any idea just how bad an
> old man with a hippie haircut, who closely resembles a scarecrow,
> looks with his ass in the air ?

Are you basing your vote solely on looks? I didnt see any issue that was
bothering you, just a shitty haircut.

--
Randomly generated signature --
There are few problems that can't be solved with high explosives.

Gary James

Oct 14, 2004, 7:19:59 PM10/14/04
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:59:42 -0400, "Brett" <Br...@192.168.10.1>
wrote:

>"Jim" <jimm...@SPAMspeedfactory.net> wrote:
>> Gary James wrote:
>>
>> > I think a man who sticks his ass up in the air creates an issue right
>> > there. The issue is: does he have enough sense to be a leader ?
>>
>> So, you've found a politician who has never looked ridiculous in his life?
>> Give me that person's name! I'm kind of glad that Kerry enjoys his
>> recreation. We haven't seen that from a presidential candidate since the
>> days of the Kennedy family football games.
>
>Was he part of the party playing ski "football" in Aspen with Michael
>Kennedy in 1997?

Wasn't that the same year Sonny Bono killed himself on a ski slope ?
Are there any slopes near Crawford TX ?

Glenn Snyder

Oct 14, 2004, 3:08:41 PM10/14/04

"Gary James" <gnja...@OMITyahoo.com> wrote in message

> Every time I think I can manage to pull the lever for Kerry, he does
> something more stupid than usual.

Hard to believe the Demonkraps could put
somebody more repulsive than AlphaGore
on their ticket, but they managed.

> Last week I saw a snapshot of him
> beside an airplane on some airstrip. He was bent over with his head
> between his knees "hiking" a football to some other idiot. This clown
> is about 6'4" and casts a shadow like a lightning rod. He's 60 years
> old and running for president. Does he have any idea just how bad an
> old man with a hippie haircut, who closely resembles a scarecrow,
> looks with his ass in the air ?

To know Kerry is to despise him.

> I had promised myself not to "waste" my vote by casting it for a third
> party this year like I did last time.

Your vote is as meaningless as your posts.
It's about the electorial votes, Eienstien.
Georgia is solidly Bush country.
Vote for your shrink.
You and your vote matter nada.

Jim

Oct 14, 2004, 8:39:58 PM10/14/04
Gary James wrote:

No, but they do have deadly pretzels.

Gary James

Oct 14, 2004, 4:31:31 PM10/14/04
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:08:41 GMT, "Glenn Snyder" <zza...@verizon.net>
wrote:

Georgia is GOP now, but let's hope there is a return to common sense
by 2008. Georgia has been Democratic since Thomas Jefferson. That was
200 years ago in case your calculator isn't handy. We went through
temporary insanity for a few years under Reagan but there's no need to
make a habit of it.

>Vote for your shrink.
>You and your vote matter nada.

A Bushman, eh ? That's OK. Everybody has to be something.

Glenn Snyder

Oct 14, 2004, 5:23:38 PM10/14/04
> >Your vote is as meaningless as your posts.
> >It's about the electorial votes, Eienstien.
> >Georgia is solidly Bush country.
>
> Georgia is GOP now, but let's hope there
> is a return to common sense by 2008.

"hope" is all you liberals have.

> Georgia has been Democratic since Thomas Jefferson.

Jefferson would shoot the leaders of todays demonkraps.

>That was
> 200 years ago in case your calculator isn't handy. We went through
> temporary insanity for a few years under Reagan but there's no need to
> make a habit of it.

You get out you calculator, pops.
Reagan took office in 1981.
(bit more than 'a few years')
Time flies, eh pops?

> >Vote for your shrink.
> >You and your vote matter nada.
>
> A Bushman, eh ? That's OK. Everybody has to be something.

Never said that, pops.
I can see why your a demonkrap, though.

Gary James

Oct 15, 2004, 7:32:15 AM10/15/04
On 15 Oct 2004 00:19:03 GMT, kevinx...@aol.com (KevinXKitchen)
wrote:

>>I think I'll vote Libertarian.
>
>A Libertarian is a Republican that wants to smoke dope.

There use to a good amount of truth to that. But nowadays the
Republcians are beginning to admit they are for all socially liberal
programs. Including smoking dope, wars of aggression and Federal
deficits. As long as they don't have to pay taxes. "Borrow and
spend" is their motto. Let the next generation pay for it.

Holger Dansk

Oct 15, 2004, 3:11:14 AM10/15/04
Gary James <gnja...@OMITyahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1c8tm0hoal34iafg3...@4ax.com>...
> Every time I think I can manage to pull the lever for Kerry, he does
> something more stupid than usual. Last week I saw a snapshot of him

> beside an airplane on some airstrip. He was bent over with his head
> between his knees "hiking" a football to some other idiot. This clown
> is about 6'4" and casts a shadow like a lightning rod. He's 60 years
> old and running for president. Does he have any idea just how bad an
> old man with a hippie haircut, who closely resembles a scarecrow,
> looks with his ass in the air ?
>
> I had promised myself not to "waste" my vote by casting it for a third
> party this year like I did last time. And the two times before that.
> But the more I see of Kerry the more the odds increase that Nader will
> get my vote. It's not Kerry's politics that bother me so much as
> Kerry himself.

Kerry is a superficial simpleton who does not tell the truth about
anything. Also, he is extrememely dangerous. If elected, probably
millions of Americans will die because of his attitude about terrorism
and his stupidity. Also, our military will not want to follow anyone
like Kerry. They realize what a son-of-a-bitch he is.

Holger

Gary James

Oct 15, 2004, 7:32:14 AM10/15/04
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:39:58 -0400, Jim
<jimm...@SPAMspeedfactory.net> wrote:

>Gary James wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:59:42 -0400, "Brett" <Br...@192.168.10.1>
>> wrote:

>>>Was he part of the party playing ski "football" in Aspen with Michael
>>>Kennedy in 1997?
>>>

>> Wasn't that the same year Sonny Bono killed himself on a ski slope ?
>> Are there any slopes near Crawford TX ?
>
>No, but they do have deadly pretzels.

God almost got him that time, but on the way down, that infamous
sofa arm had to hit him in the head.

Gary James

Oct 15, 2004, 4:02:08 PM10/15/04
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:17:18 -0400, "Brett" <Br...@192.168.10.1>
wrote:

>"Gary James" <gnja...@OMITyahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:49:33 -0400, Jim

>> <jimm...@SPAMspeedfactory.net> wrote:

>> >So, you've found a politician who has never looked ridiculous in his
>life?
>> >Give me that person's name! I'm kind of glad that Kerry enjoys his
>> >recreation.
>>

>> Let's hope he also enjoys his sex life.
>
>What a mean remark - Kerry is currently a prostate cancer survivor.

I had forgotten about that . But I read Hamilton Jordan's book a
while back and he not only survived inoperable lung cancer and skin
cancer but prostate as well. And he fathered two children after that.
According to him. They have made a lot of headway.

"No Such Thing as a Bad Day". 2002

Brett

Oct 15, 2004, 4:27:14 PM10/15/04

Harvested before cancer treatment begins the sperm should be viable for more
than three score and ten.