Bush's manly package

Gary James

Oct 23, 2004, 11:31:56 AM10/23/04

In his book "Cruel and Unusual", Mark Crispin Miller tells of
G. Gordon Liddy and Chris Matthews getting excited while describing
Bush's landing on the USS Abraham Lincoln for his "Mission
Accomplished" strut.

All of this is in an excited voice:

-------------------------------
page 153

G. Gordon Liddy: "... And here comes George Bush. You know, he's
in his flight suit, he's striding across the deck, and he's wearing
his parachute harness, you know -- and I've worn those because I
parachute -- and it makes the best of his *manly characteristic*.

Liddy con't: "You go run those -- run that stuff again of him walking
across there with the parachute. He has just won every woman's vote...
check that out ! "

Author Miller: Contemplating Bush's package, Liddy started losing it
completely:

Liddy: "Look he's -- he's coming across as a -- well, as women would
call in on my show saying, what a stud, you know, and the guy --
they're seeing him in his flight suit -- ....."

------------------------------

Wow! G Gordon is as excited as a teenage girl over Bush's package :-)

Have you ever heard a grown man get so worked up over the outline of
another man's penis ? I begin to think maybe G. Gordon is *at least*
latent.

Glenn Snyder

Oct 25, 2004, 5:16:14 PM10/25/04
> Have you ever heard a grown man get so worked up over the outline of
> another man's penis ? I begin to think maybe G. Gordon is *at least*
> latent.

Little Johnny Edwards...
The next McGreevy.