http://www.werenotafraid.com/

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jul 12, 2005, 8:07:14 AM7/12/05
http://www.werenotafraid.com/

For the dyslexic among us. This is a public service announcement.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(I prefer people land on the spot.)

kstahl

Jul 12, 2005, 8:00:38 AM7/12/05

I would gladly go to spend a week in London if someone would
buy me a first class seat and pay for my accommodations.

--
Blogging at http://HexagonalPeg.blogspot.com

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jul 13, 2005, 7:02:01 AM7/13/05
kstahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>TheNIGHTCRAWLER wrote:
>> http://www.werenotafraid.com/
>>
>> For the dyslexic among us. This is a public service announcement.
>>
>> TheNIGHTCRAWLER
>> (I prefer people land on the spot.)
>
>I would gladly go to spend a week in London if someone would
>buy me a first class seat and pay for my accommodations.

Keep your VPN up and I might join ya. Call it a business trip.

:-)
NC

kstahl

Jul 13, 2005, 7:52:10 AM7/13/05

But, is London ready for you? They already have that strange
accent.

whit

Jul 13, 2005, 11:04:44 PM7/13/05
Kornholing is business for TheSPERMTRAWLER.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jul 14, 2005, 6:36:26 AM7/14/05
kstahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>TheNIGHTCRAWLER wrote:
>> kstahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>I would gladly go to spend a week in London if someone would
>>>buy me a first class seat and pay for my accommodations.
>>

>> Keep your VPN up and I might join ya. Call it a business trip.
>>
>> :-)
>> NC
>
>But, is London ready for you? They already have that strange
>accent.

As long as they don't have French ham in the restaurant :-)

People actually pay more for that experience??

Personally, I think it's like smoking used to be. Simply a place to go
with/out getting hounded while you're trying to get something done,
because the people hounding you to do something else can't deal with the
atmosphere.

Just personal experience.

NC
(Whatever it takes to make things work.)

Reality Check

Jul 12, 2005, 1:43:41 PM7/12/05
"kstahl" <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> TheNIGHTCRAWLER wrote:
>> http://www.werenotafraid.com/
>>
>> For the dyslexic among us. This is a public service announcement.
>>
>> TheNIGHTCRAWLER
>> (I prefer people land on the spot.)
>
> I would gladly go to spend a week in London if someone would buy me a
> first class seat and pay for my accommodations.

I'll cover the cost of the one-way ticket as long as you never return to the
US!

RC

kstahl

Jul 18, 2005, 8:05:01 AM7/18/05

No deal if you won't agree to pay for my luxury
accommodations (i.e. housing, food, servants, masseuse,
etc.) for the rest of my life. It is either all or none.
Personal checks are not acceptable.