Planning a kid's birthday party?

Dirk

Jan 17, 2004, 9:22:19 AM1/17/04
then most of you probably won't want one of these

http://www.evilpinatas.com/stuff_to_buy.jsp

but some of you might.

My favorite tone-setting line from the site:

"Real good ol' fashioned, handmade newspaper pinatas!! Not the cheesy party
store made-in-China cardboard crap that requires 300 blows to get the damn
candy out!!"

--
Dirk (could be new sig quote material)
**

to email reverse moc.liamtoh@redneb_ad
**

Porter L. Versfelt III

Jan 18, 2004, 1:46:40 AM1/18/04
You may want to consider capturing your child's birthday with a professional
videographer.

Porter Versfelt III - Lighting Cameraman, Producer/Director, Writer
Atlanta Broadcast Prod. / Versfelt Com.Group, Inc.
Atlanta - Houston - Global
1-678-469-6224 / Web: www.vcgtv.com / E-mail: vc...@aol.com
(Ask about our mobile production truck.)

JJ

Jan 18, 2004, 12:25:38 PM1/18/04
The one showing Monica on her knees giving the hummer to Bill in the
oval office is always a birthday favorite.

> http://www.evilpinatas.com/stuff_to_buy.jsp

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jan 20, 2004, 1:49:28 AM1/20/04
"Dirk" <chec...@sig.com> wrote:

>then most of you probably won't want one of these
>
>http://www.evilpinatas.com/stuff_to_buy.jsp
>
>but some of you might.
>
>My favorite tone-setting line from the site:
>
>"Real good ol' fashioned, handmade newspaper pinatas!! Not the cheesy party
>store made-in-China cardboard crap that requires 300 blows to get the damn
>candy out!!"

I've never swung at a pinata or seen one swung at. And I've never
pinned a tail on a donkey (This is not a political post, don't get
ideas, I've got better ones already).

I should do these two things, wait.... spin the bottle. Never played
it, old enough to make better rules for it....

3. The number is 3. Sorry, not good for the official parties.

Before I kick off there're a few things I need to take care of :-)

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(Dabbles irrepressibly in all manner of life. Dare, double dare, triple
dare - played that on AND made rules :-)