Charles Rangel's Bill---Mandatory Draft For All 18-42 Years Old

kcaj

Jun 5, 2006, 1:42:46 AM6/5/06
Give up your stockbroker's carreers at the Atlanta Financial Center and
your Yuppie Investment Banker's Jobs in Buckhear boys and girls you're
going to maybe make PFC for probably 1/8 or less of what you make now.
Tell the kid's goodbye because they won't wait for you. And last but
not
least, tell that wonderful $500,000 condo on Lenox Road and that sleek
Jaguar you drive you'll see 'em later................maybe.......
adios.......

Mandatory Draft Bill
Snuck In - To Be
Debated 6-6-6
6-4-6

On February 14, 2006, Congressman Charles Rangel (Democrat - NY)
introduced a bill (Universal National Service Act of 2006 - HR 4752 IH)
aiming at drafting everyone - men and women alike - from the ages of 18
to 42 into the military for a minimum period of 2 years.

Or to quote the bill: "To provide for the common defense by requiring
all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of
18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of
civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland
security, and for other purposes."

The House is to convene on June 6 (06/06/06] to debate and possibly
adopt this bill, that is, unless a vast public outcry succeeds in
derailing this insanity, which you can do by writing a letter of
protest to your congress person through

http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm or
http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html

Phone calls are even better. The numbers of all US Representatives are
at:

http://clerk.house.gov/members/index.html

If you question the validity of this bill, go to:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h109-4752
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.4752

Veritas

Jun 5, 2006, 9:40:08 PM6/5/06
On 4 Jun 2006 22:42:46 -0700, "kcaj" <jack....@charter.net> wrote:

>Give up your stockbroker's carreers at the Atlanta Financial Center and
>your Yuppie Investment Banker's Jobs in Buckhear boys and girls you're
>going to maybe make PFC for probably 1/8 or less of what you make now.
>Tell the kid's goodbye because they won't wait for you. And last but
>not
>least, tell that wonderful $500,000 condo on Lenox Road and that sleek
>Jaguar you drive you'll see 'em later................maybe.......
>adios.......
>************************************************************************************
>
>Mandatory Draft Bill
>Snuck In - To Be
>Debated 6-6-6
>6-4-6
>
>On February 14, 2006, Congressman Charles Rangel (Democrat - NY)
>introduced a bill (Universal National Service Act of 2006 - HR 4752 IH)
>aiming at drafting everyone - men and women alike - from the ages of 18
>to 42 into the military for a minimum period of 2 years.
>
>Or to quote the bill: "To provide for the common defense by requiring
>all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of
>18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of
>civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland
>security, and for other purposes."

Again? Even Rangel himself voted against this bill the last time he
introduced it. There won't be a draft, at least for the next 2 and
1/2 years.

KenStahl

Jun 5, 2006, 10:37:43 PM6/5/06
Veritas wrote:
> Again? Even Rangel himself voted against this bill the last time he
> introduced it. There won't be a draft, at least for the next 2 and
> 1/2 years.

I know one thing, regardless of any exemptions from the
draft, I will not be drafted. Or if drafted, I will not serve.

Bad Boy

Jun 6, 2006, 7:42:34 AM6/6/06
"KenStahl" <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Sounds about right for you, worm.....

HeatMan

Jun 6, 2006, 3:40:19 PM6/6/06

"KenStahl" <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

IF you are drafted (like that bill's gonna pass), you'll serve. You may
serve by breaking rocks in Leavenworth, but you will serve.

KenStahl

Jun 6, 2006, 7:23:14 PM6/6/06

Yeah right, worm.......... I served just short of seven
years in the U.S. Navy and received an honorable discharge.
Unlike Republicans I actually volunteered to serve my
country and had 16 months in the Viet Nam theatre of
operations during the period of 1971-1973. If you are
typical of most coward Republicans, you never served at all
or if you did serve you bribed someone to give you a cushy
assignment where you were never in any danger. But then
again, it is you that is the worm........

KenStahl

Jun 6, 2006, 7:24:47 PM6/6/06
HeatMan wrote:

I'd like to see them draft me. With an honorable discharge
after almost 7 years in the Navy and being over 50, there
isn't a chance in the world that I'd be drafted. Republican
cowards, however, are very likely to be drafted when the
Democratic Congress decides Republicans have had a free ride
for too long.

KenStahl

Jun 6, 2006, 7:26:25 PM6/6/06
Bad Boy wrote:

Consider your chain to have been yanked.

KenStahl

Jun 6, 2006, 7:27:15 PM6/6/06
HeatMan wrote:

Your chain was yanked as well. And you have no excuse.
You've been around this NG long enough to have known that
I've mentioned my Navy service on many occasions.

HeatMan

Jun 6, 2006, 8:26:48 PM6/6/06

"KenStahl" <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Then what are you b*tching about? They probably wouldn't your fat lazy a**
anyway.

In thinking about it, since you DO have (supposedly) an honorable discharge,
they may really want you. You can train the recruits.

HeatMan

Jun 6, 2006, 8:27:28 PM6/6/06

"KenStahl" <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Like I really read and pay attention to most of the drivel here?

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jun 6, 2006, 9:58:26 PM6/6/06

KenStahl wrote:
> Bad Boy wrote:
> > "KenStahl" <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >>I know one thing, regardless of any exemptions from the draft, I will not
> >>be drafted. Or if drafted, I will not serve.
> >

> > Sounds about right for you, worm.....
> >

> Yeah right, worm.......... I served just short of seven
> years in the U.S. Navy and received an honorable discharge.

He got cought kornholing.
That's why they call him KennyKornholer.

Wired_and_Tired

Jun 6, 2006, 10:04:51 PM6/6/06

"HeatMan" <hea...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message

On a related note, a man that works for me just got called up to active duty
(along with the rest of his Guard unit). He was telling me that a couple of
the guys were acting crazy, disobeying orders and crap like that thinking it
would get them out of having to go to the sandbox. He told them that no
matter what happened, they were going with the unit. If they did something
over here that led to their being put in the stockade, they would simply be
moved (in chains) with the rest of the unit and kept in the stockade in
Iraq.

I imagine that changed their attitude pretty quick. But then again, some
people are too dumb to be helped.

KenStahl

Jun 6, 2006, 11:25:27 PM6/6/06
HeatMan wrote:

Yes, my honorable discharge is valid. I have a DD214 to
prove it. I also have a good conduct medal, numerous MUCs
and NUCs as well as a combat action ribbon and other ribbons
associated with service in the Vietnam war. Still have most
of my uniforms as well - although I'm never quite sure why
I've kept them all these years other then not wanting to
throw away items made of 100% wool. The best thing I got
from the Navy, though, was my TS clearances which ended up
landing me a job at the CIA fresh out of college.

But, they really wouldn't want me as a trainer. I'm far to
radical to instill any type of military discipline into a
recruit and I'd slap any recruit silly who ever voiced a
thought supporting conservatives.

I could tell a bunch of good "war" and "sea" stories though.

Of course, everyone knows the difference between a fairy
tail and a sea story, right? One begins with "Once upon a
time....." while the other begins with "This ain't no
bullshit........".

KenStahl

Jun 6, 2006, 11:40:38 PM6/6/06
Wired_and_Tired wrote:

It is interesting that people would ever act that way.

Joining the Navy ranks as one of the very best decisions I
made in my entire life. I got to boot camp and was stuck for
eleven weeks with a bunch of guys who thought that their
life had come to an end and they were miserable. I never
understood why they felt that way because for the first time
in my life I was free. As long as I followed orders and did
what I was supposed to when I was supposed to do it, life
was great. Three squares a day. Comfortable living
conditions. No one telling me that they wish I had not been
born and that I was a burden. I could even smoke openly
without someone telling me I was going to hell for lighting
up. And then after boot camp it got even better - even
though there were a few bumps along the way what with
serving in a war zone and all that. I even got to live in
southern Spain for four years and fly around the
Mediterranean visiting different places all on the
government's money.

The best part of all was that once I finished my service the
government paid a very large chunk of my college costs
through the GI bill (that was provided by liberal
legislation, by the way) so that I only had to work two part
time jobs to make up the difference. It is sad to note these
days that conservative politicians really don't value
veterans enough to provide the same level of GI bill that I
had as the result of liberal politicians.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jun 7, 2006, 1:29:10 AM6/7/06

KenStahl wrote:
> It is sad to note these
> days that conservative politicians really don't value
> veterans enough to provide the same level of GI bill that I
> had as the result of liberal politicians.

You old fucking retarded piece of shit...
Those bennies went away during the Carter Administration.

Look it up, KennyKornholer.

bibon@rālant.org

Jun 9, 2006, 12:18:42 AM6/9/06

How French-Canadian of you.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 9, 2006, 12:22:42 AM6/9/06
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:23:14 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If you are typical of most coward Republicans, you never served at all
>or if you did serve you bribed someone to give you a cushy
>assignment where you were never in any danger.

You mean like Al Gore did. No, wait, Al Gore was a DEMOCRAT who knew
someone who bribed someone to give him a cushy assignment where he
was never in any danger. That's different, huh?

KenStahl

Jun 9, 2006, 7:04:21 AM6/9/06

There were a few cowards among Democrats too and that is
unfortunate. It is just that there are more of them in the
Republican ranks.

mellstrrr

Jun 9, 2006, 8:01:57 AM6/9/06
On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:04:21 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bitchin' Bonney wrote:

<sniiiip>

And it just doesn't matter what your "label" is if you're a COWARD.

But of course, that's not really the point here anyway, is it?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click these links and scare the shit out of a shillfly:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
http://www.blackboxvoting.org

KenStahl

Jun 9, 2006, 6:07:47 PM6/9/06
mellstrrr wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:04:21 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Bitchin' Bonney wrote:
>

> <sniiiip>
>

> And it just doesn't matter what your "label" is if you're a COWARD.
>
> But of course, that's not really the point here anyway, is it?

Exactly. I hate Republicans. Not just because they are
cowards, but because they stand against every principle that
this country was based upon.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 9, 2006, 9:19:51 PM6/9/06
On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:04:21 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Really, if were not for conservatives we would have no Armed Forces.
By far a majority of active duty military personnel, especially in the
senior enlisted ranks, are republicans.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 9, 2006, 9:22:10 PM6/9/06

Abraham Lincoln was a republican...Jimmy Cater was a democrat.

KenStahl

Jun 9, 2006, 9:59:51 PM6/9/06
Bitchin' Bonney wrote:

But back then Republicans were liberal and Democrats didn't
know what they were.

KenStahl

Jun 9, 2006, 10:00:21 PM6/9/06
Bitchin' Bonney wrote:

Only in your dreams.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Jun 10, 2006, 8:57:21 AM6/10/06

KenStahl wrote:
> mellstrrr wrote:
> > On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:04:21 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Bitchin' Bonney wrote:
> >

> > <sniiiip>
> >

> > And it just doesn't matter what your "label" is if you're a COWARD.
> >
> > But of course, that's not really the point here anyway, is it?
> >

> Exactly. I hate Republicans.

You hate life, KennyKornholer.
That's why your a lib-turd.
Equal misery for all.
That's why demonkraps will lose big again.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 17, 2006, 3:22:03 PM6/17/06
On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:59:51 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Bitchin' Bonney wrote:

>>>Exactly. I hate Republicans. Not just because they are
>>>cowards, but because they stand against every principle that
>>>this country was based upon.
>>

>> Abraham Lincoln was a republican...Jimmy Cater was a democrat.
>
>But back then Republicans were liberal and Democrats didn't
>know what they were.

Alas, the republicans have gotten their act together while the
democrats have remained exactly the same.

KenStahl

Jun 17, 2006, 5:08:44 PM6/17/06

I suppose you must like making things up.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 19, 2006, 1:25:46 AM6/19/06

Yours is a standard liberal response. You don't agree with it so it's
"made up". You leftist live in a dream world -- one void of reality.

KenStahl

Jun 19, 2006, 6:56:27 AM6/19/06

You don't exactly have any facts on your side. That tends to
suggest it is all fabricated just for your personal convenience.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 19, 2006, 2:27:53 PM6/19/06

Since the average leftist liberal is unable to recognize facts it's
not uncommon for you to think that.

KenStahl

Jun 19, 2006, 6:39:36 PM6/19/06

I clearly understand the fact that you absolutely do not
know what you are talking about.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 20, 2006, 12:40:34 AM6/20/06

When the conversation turns to important current events leftist often
haven't any idea what people are talking about. Many believe that it
it's one of the inherent characteristics of a leftist. I tend to
agree.

KenStahl

Jun 20, 2006, 7:22:58 AM6/20/06
Bitchin' Bonney wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:39:36 -0400, KenStahl <kts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Bitchin' Bonney wrote:

>>>Since the average leftist liberal is unable to recognize facts it's
>>>not uncommon for you to think that.
>>
>>I clearly understand the fact that you absolutely do not
>>know what you are talking about.
>

> When the conversation turns to important current events leftist often
> haven't any idea what people are talking about. Many believe that it
> it's one of the inherent characteristics of a leftist. I tend to
> agree.

Then you just need to work to correct those tendencies.
Conservatives generally look at things as filtered through
official Limbaugh rhetoric and are not able to understand
things for themselves since it is forbidden to have personal
opinions that are not in line with doctrine. Liberals
approach things with common sense, personal experience and
don't care if their viewpoint does nothing to enrich the rich.