Kissing Hank's Ass - Reductio ad absurdum with some STANK on it

Danny Boy

<danny.boy.1@verizon.net>
Jun 11, 2010, 4:37:32 PM6/11/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
Here's an oldie but a goodie from the Reverend Jim Huber---some
reductio ad absurdum with some stank on it. In the dozen or so years
since its appearance, it has been translated into Arabic, Spanish,
Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Norwegian, Italian, and Russian. I
didn't see any prior reference to it on SEARCH, so it may well be new
to a few. Enjoy.

Kissing Hank's Ass:
http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank.php

Excerpt:
"John: 'Wieners, in buns, no condiments. It's Hank's way. Anything
else is wrong.'
Me: 'What if I don't have a bun?'
John: 'No bun, no wiener. A wiener without a bun is wrong.'"

------------------
- Danny Boy -
------------------
- A prostitute trades sex for rent money.
- A politician trades votes for PAC money.
------------------

Neil Kelsey

<neil_kelsey@hotmail.com>
Jun 11, 2010, 5:25:06 PM6/11/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
This might be the best parody of Christianity I've ever come across.
Brilliant. Thanks!

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Jun 11, 2010, 5:51:09 PM6/11/10
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Danny Boy <danny...@verizon.net> wrote:
Here's an oldie but a goodie from the Reverend Jim Huber---some
reductio ad absurdum with some stank on it. In the dozen or so years
since its appearance, it has been translated into Arabic, Spanish,
Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Norwegian, Italian, and Russian. I
didn't see any prior reference to it on SEARCH, so it may well be new
to a few. Enjoy.

Kissing Hank's Ass:
http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank.php

Haha. Good one. Thanks!

--
"Anti-theism at it's best means holding religion to the same standard as everything else." --Dev

e_space

<espace1984@gmail.com>
Jun 12, 2010, 7:23:57 AM6/12/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
yes ... it all makes perfect sense, very awe inspiring ... however, i
didnt quite get the significance of the last sentence ... why did they
feel the need to speed away? ;-^)

Danny Boy

<danny.boy.1@verizon.net>
Jun 12, 2010, 8:32:46 AM6/12/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
e_space: "yes ... it all makes perfect sense, very awe inspiring ...
however, i didnt quite get the significance of the last sentence ...
why did they feel the need to speed away? ;-^)"

LOL Why indeed! It's almost as if the viral meme of religiosity
attaches itself to certain words in the verbal cortex and stimulates
violent and fearful responses whenever these words are considered.
Ever see the film Pontypool? Creepy.

TLC

<tlc.terence@gmail.com>
Jun 12, 2010, 9:03:03 AM6/12/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
Danny,

Old one, but a good one.

Never mind e-space, he'll probably want to know the name of Hank's
town and tell you about his own personal encounter with Hank's arse!

Timothy 1:4a

<canfanorama@gmail.com>
Jun 12, 2010, 4:12:51 PM6/12/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
We,come aboard, Danny Boy. I enjoyed this and your introductory rant.

On Jun 11, 4:37 pm, Danny Boy <danny.bo...@verizon.net> wrote:

Danny Boy

<danny.boy.1@verizon.net>
Jun 12, 2010, 7:29:48 PM6/12/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
Timothy 1:4a: "We,come aboard, Danny Boy.  I enjoyed this and your
introductory rant."

Thanx muchly, Timothy 1:4a. Love the handle, by the way. ;-)

dali_70

<w_e_coyote12@hotmail.com>
Jun 13, 2010, 3:58:58 PM6/13/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Jun 11, 4:37 pm, Danny Boy <danny.bo...@verizon.net> wrote:

LOL, thanks for the link & welcome!

Timothy 1:4a

<canfanorama@gmail.com>
Jun 13, 2010, 4:36:56 PM6/13/10
to Atheism vs Christianity
Thanks :) I sometimes get mistaken for a Xian because of it, but not
after folks look up the reference.

Dead Kennedy

<dead.kennedy@live.co.uk>
Jun 14, 2010, 10:23:44 AM6/14/10
to Atheism vs Christianity

On 12 June, 13:32, Danny Boy <danny.bo...@verizon.net> wrote:
whats creepier is that there is a Pontypool in Canada...which spoiled
the joke about the girl I once knew.