Madalyn O'Hair - Her Career And Gruesome Death

1 view

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 4:45:40 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

Turner Hayes

<lordlacolith@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 4:46:54 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
Ok. And? Is this your masturbation material?

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:45 PM, xnun <xnun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

www.crimemagazine.com/ohair.htm

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 5:12:29 PM5/5/09
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Turner Hayes <lordla...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok. And? Is this your masturbation material?

Yes. And she's fantasizing that the same will happen to me.

How sick is that?

See the thread that Sketch started called For E_Space.

--
“You can safely assume you have created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates the same people you do.” --Annie Lamott (paraphrased)

ZonkTheBear

<ZonkTheBear@hotmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 5:18:32 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

Turner Hayes

<lordlacolith@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 5:38:37 PM5/5/09
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Turner Hayes <lordla...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok. And? Is this your masturbation material?

Yes. And she's fantasizing that the same will happen to me.

How sick is that?

Very. Now I REALLY want her to stop putting me in her masturbation fantasies.

Sketch System

<sketch.system@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 5:47:03 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
Get. Help.

On May 5, 1:45 pm, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> www.crimemagazine.com/ohair.htm

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 6:20:34 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get. Help.
--------------------------------
Hey - come on now!! You atheitards are always making fun of us
Christians for revering the founder of our religion, who was murdered
by his business manager. Here I try to help you make a saint of
Madalyn, who met the same fate, and you throw your usual crap
at me!! Can't you appreciate it when we demonstrate some Christian
charity? Or are you going to get sucked into Trance's persecution
complex?

Sheesh :)

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 6:22:11 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get. Help.

I just posted a reply to this - it didn't show.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 6:29:40 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

Yup. You are quite the Psychopath XNun.

Thanks for proving it though.

Since Friday you have posted several posts "prophesizing" that I will meet the same fate as OHare and now just by "coincidence" someone posts a very ugly death thread against me?

And you start this thread around the same time that person posts that threat?

And you make the same claim in Sketch's thread called For E_Space just a short time before the person posts the death threat in response to my post?

Only a Psychopath would even think that was funny.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 6:30:44 PM5/5/09
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, xnun <xnun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get. Help.

 I just posted a reply to this - it didn't show.

Well XNun. It's in my email and I didn't delete it from the site. Did you?

> On May 5, 1:45 pm, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >www.crimemagazine.com/ohair.htm

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 6:31:44 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, xnun <xnun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get. Help.

 I just posted a reply to this - it didn't show.

I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath you are.

> On May 5, 1:45 pm, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >www.crimemagazine.com/ohair.htm

e_space

<espace1984@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 7:31:24 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
sigh...the depths of ure depravity are showing...what a mental asylum
i have found

On May 5, 6:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 7:32:56 PM5/5/09
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM, e_space <espac...@gmail.com> wrote:

sigh...the depths of ure depravity are showing...what a mental asylum
i have found

Yup. You have just exposed the depths of *your* depravity.

Someone issues a death threat against me and you're calling me depraved?

Exactly how sick are you?

On May 5, 6:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >  On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Get. Help.
>
> >  I just posted a reply to this - it didn't show.
>
> I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath you
> are.

> --
> “You can safely assume you have created God in your own image when it turns
> out that God hates the same people you do.” --Annie Lamott (paraphrased)

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 7:44:44 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 4:31 pm, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> sigh...the depths of ure depravity are showing...what a mental asylum
> i have found
----------------------------------
You must remember that great movie "The Caine Mutiny." The climactic
scene is of Captain Queeg on the witness stand at the trial of his
subordinate officers for mutiny.. He testifies that ALL of his
officers, and
most of the crew, were treacherous and disloyal and out to get him,
and
all of his psychotic deeds could be blamed on them. The court
martial
officers, at the end, just sit and stare at him. Of course, the
"mutineers"
are acquitted.

Now Trance wants to put US on trial at Google. That should be a riot.

> On May 5, 6:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I just posted a reply to this - it didn't show.
>
> > I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath
> > you are.
-----------------------------------
But Trance delayed it. She was checking how many strawberries
might have been stolen from the kitchen. How about "Old Yellowstain?
"

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 7:55:14 PM5/5/09

----------------------------------
You must remember that great movie "The Caine Mutiny."  The climactic
scene is of Captain Queeg on the witness stand at the trial of his
subordinate officers for mutiny.. He testifies that ALL of his
officers, and
most of the crew,  were treacherous and disloyal and out to get him,
and
all of his psychotic deeds could  be blamed on them.  The court
martial
officers, at the end, just sit and stare at him.  Of course, the
"mutineers"
 are acquitted.

Now Trance wants to put US on trial at Google.  That should be a riot.

I don't need to. You've spoken for yourself quite well.

Psychopaths who are Narcissists tend to be like that.

They have a need for everyone to know the depraved and sick things they do.

-----------------------------------
But Trance delayed it.  She was checking how many strawberries
might have been stolen from the kitchen.  How about "Old Yellowstain?
"

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 7:59:00 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 4:55 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 7:44 PM, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Now Trance wants to put US on trial at Google. That should be a riot.
>
> I don't need to. You've spoken for yourself quite well.
------------------------------
Time to Trance's response: 1 minute. In spite of her supposedly
being busy as a "software developer."

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:02:33 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

And that is relevant to what exactly?

Your claim that I respond to *every* post on AvC in seconds?

Still doesn't get you off the hook. Too bad.

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:10:16 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 5, 5:20 pm, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey - come on now!!  You atheitards are always making fun of us
> Christians for revering the founder of our religion, who was murdered
> by his business manager.  Here I try to help you make a saint of
> Madalyn, who met the same fate,

Madalyn O'Hair was _not_ the founder of _my_ religion. I have no
religion, you twit.

> and you throw your usual crap
> at me!!   Can't you appreciate it when we demonstrate some Christian
> charity?  Or are you going to get sucked into Trance's persecution
> complex?

You're the one with a "persecution complex."

And it will be a cold day in the mythlogical hell when I see any
"Christian Charity" out of the likes of you.

Medusa

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:14:03 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 5, 5:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >  On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Get. Help.
>
> >  I just posted a reply to this - it didn't show.
>
> I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath you
> are.

And once again Xnun showed herself to be what she is: a real
psychopath who wishes ill on those who disagree with her.

She is digging herself a dee[ hole.

Medusa

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:16:24 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 4:31 pm, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> sigh...the depths of ure depravity are showing...what a mental asylum
> i have found
---------------------------------------
I posted an article about Madalyn O'Hair. There was no mention of
Trance. She can't help seeing the world except how it relates to HER.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:17:44 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

If I was a Christian I would be embarrassed by her behavior.

Since I'm atheist it just proves everything I believe about a lot of Christians.

They are morally bankrupt.

Medusa

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:19:00 PM5/5/09

---------------------------------------
I posted an article about Madalyn O'Hair.  There was no mention of
Trance.  She can't help seeing the world except how it relates to HER.

Of course you would obfuscate the fact that you have posted repeated diatribes about how I will meet the same fate as her.

You are very, very sick and quite despicable.

> On May 5, 6:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath you
> > are.

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:19:38 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 2:47 pm, Sketch System <sketch.sys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get. Help.
------------------------------
You could help your idol Trance if you'd get her some steel balls
to click together. There's some great symbology there - she
could pretend they were e_space's.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:23:59 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

Unlike you, I don't have abuse or murder fantasies about people I don't like.

Just keep right on proving what a sick freak you are though.

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:28:17 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
You seem obsessed with "balls." You are one sicko.

Medusa

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:30:41 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
----------------------------
I understand your aversion to balls, Butch.

Actually, I am trying to set a record for provoking
most ravings in one day by atheitards.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:31:52 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

More proof that you are one sick psychopathic freak.

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:33:31 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 5:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Actually, I am trying to set a record for provoking
> > most ravings in one day by atheitards.
>
> More proof that you are one sick psychopathic freak.
-----------------------
Yes, Captain Queeg. Here -have some more strawberries :)

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:36:45 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

Is that the best you can do?

Or are you begging to be abused?

Sado-masochism and Psychopathy often go hand in hand.

Particularly where Narcissism is concerned.

Since you seem downright happy that a death threat was made against me and you have been repeatedly making statements which appear to have the intent and expectation of abusive responses, I have to assume that you are both a Sadist and a Masochist.

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 8:42:00 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 5:36 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since you seem downright happy that a death threat was made against me and
> you have been repeatedly making statements which appear to have the intent
> and expectation of abusive responses, I have to assume that you are both a
> Sadist and a Masochist.
Yes, Captain Queeg. But you ordered us to steer over the target
towline!!

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 5, 2009, 9:00:40 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
Well, go right head. You are making yourself look worse everytime you
post your shit.

And whatever gave you the brilliant idea that I am "butcfh?"

I like men, and men like me. So stuff it.

Medusa

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 9:05:07 PM5/5/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

That would be you projecting again.

You must be thinking of your sadly pathetic NG where you can be a "leader" chatting with your sock puppets.

OldMan

<edjarrett@msn.com>
May 5, 2009, 10:33:09 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 5, 5:17 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath
> > you
> > > are.
>
> > And once again Xnun showed herself to be what she is: a real
> > psychopath who wishes ill on those who disagree with her.
>
> > She is digging herself a dee[ hole.
>
> If I was a Christian I would be embarrassed by her behavior.

I am a Christian and am deeply embarrassed to be linked to her. IMO,
XNun very poorly represents Jesus and will have a lot to answer for.

> Since I'm atheist it just proves everything I believe about a lot of
> Christians.
>
> They are morally bankrupt.
>

> > Medusa
>
> --
> “You can safely assume you have created God in your own image when it turns
> out that God hates the same people you do.” --Annie Lamott (paraphrased)- Hide quoted text -

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
May 5, 2009, 10:42:44 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
Here is what's either (a) amazing or (b) predictable if everything
I've ever said about thetards is true.

xnun accused O'Hair of stealing the money, which is what theists liked
in their narrative, until it was proven to be false. I refuted this
with a lot of references:

http://groups.google.com/group/Atheism-vs-Christianity/msg/9e170fb5296fb471

And I added my prediction as to how she'd respond:

---

1) She'll admit she made a "mistake" and apologize like a normal
person would do.
(2) She'll ignore the entire body of recorded facts and simply
reassert her refuted lie.
(3) She'll pretend this thread never happened.

I wouldn't put my money on "1". Theists never pick "1".

---

She picked 2:

---

All of this is true. Sorry if *another* one of the atheist icons was
what she was.

Not that I expected any of you to accept the unvarnished truth.

---

And now she's posting an article that only reiterates that she was
lying in the first place, but manufactures it as some kind of an
attack on atheists. xnun will see nothing wrong with this--we all know
that.

I'd imagine if simon or OldMan were pressed, they'd condemn xnun's
bullshit, but really, how different are they? Do they behave as if
certain things are true against evidence? Of course. It is to their
credit that they must feel a little ashamed to stay out of threads
like this, but I doubt they feel any guilt about approaching reality
in essentially the same way as xnun with regards to say, the
resurrection of Christ.

If we want to live in an honest and open and intelligent society, this
must be true: theists are regarded as mental patients whose testimony
isn't even admissible in court. Talking about reality honestly is a
value shared by some of us, but by nobody who believes in God. We have
to draw the line somewhere. If we don't draw it with them, then
there's no line at all.

Neil Kelsey

<neil_kelsey@hotmail.com>
May 5, 2009, 11:23:05 PM5/5/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

ZonkTheBear

<ZonkTheBear@hotmail.com>
May 6, 2009, 12:55:41 AM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On 6 Mai, 02:16, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I posted an article about Madalyn O'Hair. There was no mention of
> Trance. She can't help seeing the world except how it relates to HER.

As you intentionally have disregarded, she referred to your comment in
the thread "for e_space":

> The only thing that reference confirms is that Trance's mental
> deterioration
> is pronounced and accelerating. It reminds me of the latter stages of
> Madalyn Murray O'Hair's degeneration until her master abandoned her
> and
> her children to theft, torture and murder at the hands of another
> atheist whom
> she had hired, then turned on.

No matter how much you try to disconnect yourself from this statement,
it's there and it's for keepers. Now you can start lying about it...
> > > are.– Skjul sitert tekst –
>
> – Vis sitert tekst –

philosophy

<smwilson@tpg.com.au>
May 6, 2009, 1:12:15 AM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
Oh, don't forget the bums and the a$$es!!

> Medusa

Observer

<mayorskid@gmail.com>
May 6, 2009, 4:03:38 AM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
Observer

I have never met you and I like you.

Women with strong minds and and outgoing courage are a turn on.

Here is to a world fifty percent populated with women like you ,
Trance, Philosophy , and others like you.

Best regards

Psychonomist

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 6, 2009, 6:21:07 AM5/6/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com

Now this is the nicest compliment a woman could receive.

You're the best Obs. Thanks :-)

Best regards

Psychonomist

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 6, 2009, 6:29:53 AM5/6/09
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:55 AM, ZonkTheBear <ZonkT...@hotmail.com> wrote:

On 6 Mai, 02:16, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I posted an article about Madalyn O'Hair.  There was no mention of
> Trance.  She can't help seeing the world except how it relates to HER.

As you intentionally have disregarded, she referred to your comment in
the thread "for e_space":

> The only thing that reference confirms is that Trance's mental
> deterioration
> is pronounced and accelerating.  It reminds me of the latter stages of
> Madalyn Murray O'Hair's degeneration until her master abandoned her
> and
> her children to theft, torture and murder at the hands of another
> atheist whom
> she had hired, then turned on.

No matter how much you try to disconnect yourself from this statement,
it's there and it's for keepers. Now you can start lying about it...

Yup. And this was just the last of several which started on the weekend and where much more explicit.

http://groups.google.ca/group/Atheism-vs-Christianity/msg/a6de27887d3d996b?hl=en
http://groups.google.ca/group/Atheism-vs-Christianity/msg/6d4c023b44d5fb22?hl=en
http://groups.google.ca/group/Atheism-vs-Christianity/msg/946db11f438a185f?hl=en

Someone tried to message me on the weekend during the period that the above exchange was taking place as well but I always refuse messages from people I don't know.

The person who posted the death threat also tried to message me and I refused that message too.

Interesting that both messaging attempts occurred while these specific exchanges where going on as did the death threat.

I doubt that's a coincidence but pathological liars always have appropriate lies in place.

On 6 Mai, 02:16, xnun <xnun2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 5, 4:31 pm, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > sigh...the depths of ure depravity are showing...what a mental asylum
> > i have found
>
> ---------------------------------------
> I posted an article about Madalyn O'Hair.  There was no mention of
> Trance.  She can't help seeing the world except how it relates to HER.
>

> > On May 5, 6:31 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I wouldn't delete it because I want everyone to know what a Psychopath you
> > > are.– Skjul sitert tekst –
>
> – Vis sitert tekst –

philosophy

<smwilson@tpg.com.au>
May 6, 2009, 4:04:24 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
Thank you Obs, that's very kind of you. Medusa does seem to be a very
nice individual - she'd be welcome at my place any day.

> Best regards
>
> Psychonomist

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 6, 2009, 5:32:23 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 6, 3:03 am, Observer <mayors...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Observer
>
> I have never met you and I like you.
>
> Women with strong minds and and outgoing courage are a turn on.
>
> Here is to a world fifty percent populated with women like you ,
> Trance, Philosophy , and others like you.

Why, thank you! The high regard of men like yourself is always a
pleasure to receive.

And I like you, too.

Medusa

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 6, 2009, 5:37:22 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 6, 3:04 pm, philosophy <smwil...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Thank you Obs, that's very kind of you.  Medusa does seem to be a very
> nice individual - she'd be welcome at my place any day.

Thanks, Philosophy!

You'd be welcome at my place any day of the week, too.

Medusa

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 6, 2009, 5:50:10 PM5/6/09
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
Well both of you ladies would be welcome in my place too :-)

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 6, 2009, 6:40:27 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 5, 9:33 pm, OldMan <edjarr...@msn.com> wrote:

> I am a Christian and am deeply embarrassed to be linked to her.  IMO,
> XNun very poorly represents Jesus and will have a lot to answer for.

OldMan, Xnun is not a Christian.

I do not link her to you, as you are a decent person.

Medusa

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
May 6, 2009, 6:51:19 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 6, 5:29 am, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yup. And this was just the last of several which started on the weekend and
> where much more explicit.

She _is_ a real sicko, Trance!

The worst I have seen in over a dozen years on various groups.

Medusa

OldMan

<edjarrett@msn.com>
May 6, 2009, 7:59:45 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 6, 3:40 pm, Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 5, 9:33 pm, OldMan <edjarr...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > I am a Christian and am deeply embarrassed to be linked to her.  IMO,
> > XNun very poorly represents Jesus and will have a lot to answer for.
>
> OldMan, Xnun is not a Christian.

I would get a lot of flack from making the statement you did, although
I agree with you.

xnun

<xnun2000@yahoo.com>
May 6, 2009, 10:49:54 PM5/6/09
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 6, 4:59 pm, OldMan <edjarr...@msn.com> wrote:

> On May 6, 3:40 pm, Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > OldMan, Xnun is not a Christian.
>
> I would get a lot of flack from making the statement you did, although
> I agree with you.
Apparently not your of idea of Christian, which has brought the USA
to where it is.