Drupal face to face meeting??? any interest?

robin fay aka georgiawebgurl

Sep 2, 2010, 12:11:41 PM9/2/10
to ATHDrupal
All~
Several of us have been chatting about whether we'd like a face to
face Fall meeting -- a BoF (birds of a feather) / roundtable kind of
thing. Is anyone interested in doing this? Does anyone have anything
Drupalwise that they would share?

I can share some site examples and talk about what I've done, but that
is very much a nonacademic site (I use it for a portfolio and also a
publishing platform for an arts journal) but there needs to be more
than just me talking. Because most of you have probably heard me talk
about Drupal before. ;-)

let me know and please respond to the list.

thanks,
robin fay
georgiawebgurl @ || twitter || linkedin || elsewhere
blog @ http://www.contentdivergent.blogspot.com

bill...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2010, 12:36:03 PM9/2/10
to athd...@googlegroups.com
That sounds great! I am not what I would consider an expert on anything but would be glad to help if I can.

Would love the local networking.

Thanks,

Bill

robin aka georgiawebgurl

Sep 2, 2010, 12:39:02 PM9/2/10
to athd...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so we have a few people interested. Maybe if we can get a group of about 10-15, that would good. So, keep 'em coming, folks!

Thanks Bill. I *never* consider myself an expert at anything :) but I'm always willing to share what I know (or at least aspirational and inspirational resources!)  and I appreciate others who do the same.

robin

--
http://contentdivergent.blogspot.com

Rhett Crowe

Sep 3, 2010, 2:04:16 PM9/3/10
to athd...@googlegroups.com
I would also love a face-to-face meeting. I have figured out some
things about Drupal and would love to share, and see if the way I've
done it is reasonable!
Rhett