INSIGHT LIVE 2008 -- Community BOF session

Ronak

Mar 14, 2008, 9:23:34 AM3/14/08
to ATG_Tech
Hello everyone, this group was started at last year's INSIGHT
conference and great source for information on various topics with 280
members.

Please check the post
http://groups.google.com/group/atg_tech/browse_frm/thread/5c694433fa5f8b8b/5e878f5ce5e13a46?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=open#5e878f5ce5e13a46

This year let's move forward on coming up with guidelines and strategy
for more community effort.
If you are coming to INSIGHT this year and interested in contributing,
starting or talking about community based project on ATG, please reply
to this post.

If we can finalize some topics before conference, we could have BOF
session on Monday and/or Tuesday.

-Ronak

Rickard, Andrew

Mar 14, 2008, 2:52:38 PM3/14/08
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Ronak,

I think it's a great idea to get developers together this year at ATG
Insight 2008. If attendance is anything like what it was last year we
should have a full house.

For those not familiar with ATG Insight check out the link below.

http://www.atg.com/insightlive2008/

Andrew