Anyone have any good recommendation on tying knots for this sort of thing?

Danny Pier

Jul 27, 2010, 12:33:38 AM7/27/10
to Astdroid
Want to make sure my rigging stays intact in potentially high winds
and quick descents.

Fran Pier

Jul 27, 2010, 1:17:21 AM7/27/10
to astd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,
Have you been to the Instructables website? They have lots of demos for strong and secure knots. Go to "outside" sub catagory knots, that could give you a starting point. Fishing knots may be a good place to look.
Hope this helps, love ya, mom

Greg Hughes

Jul 27, 2010, 1:19:51 AM7/27/10
to astd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I'd also check with a local sailing club (not sure that's likely where you live though!) or a local skydiving club (which I'm pretty sure you do have). Either would be a good resource.

Greg

Sent from my iPad