Arora does the Development will continue?

kazehiri

Jul 9, 2010, 1:39:13 PM7/9/10
to arora-dev
Hello,i like Arora and i wanted to know whether the development of
Arora will continue or stand...

Diego Iastrubni

Jul 10, 2010, 2:50:29 AM7/10/10
to aror...@googlegroups.com
I personally am not using Arora since (or anything but Firefox...) since the last update to Flash which just kills QtWebkit.... I started using Rekonq a little and I like some of their ideas.

But yes - it seems the development is rather... paused right now. All it needs is people with some free time and ability to hack on the code.

kazehiri

Jul 11, 2010, 6:04:57 AM7/11/10
to arora-dev
What does it mean that since Flash QTWebKit killed?Yes, i use Rekonq
too in Linux and it's very good,but in the version 0.10.2 Arora going
pretty well. :)

On 10 jul, 08:50, Diego Iastrubni <diegoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I personally am not using Arora since (or anything but Firefox...) since the
> last update to Flash which just kills QtWebkit.... I started using Rekonq a
> little and I like some of their ideas.
>
> But yes - it seems the development is rather... paused right now. All it
> needs is people with some free time and ability to hack on the code.

Diego Iastrubni

Jul 11, 2010, 12:48:07 PM7/11/10
to aror...@googlegroups.com
Since the last update to flash (Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53), rekonq and arora die after several seconds. This happened on Ubuntu and Fedora.

At least in my machine :)

kazehiri

Jul 11, 2010, 1:07:53 PM7/11/10
to arora-dev
That is a bug.no?And that can´t be fixed..? Maybe this is a problem to
QtWebKit because if also happens to Rekonq...

> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Diego Iastrubni

Jul 11, 2010, 1:15:53 PM7/11/10
to aror...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:07 PM, kazehiri <dieg...@live.com> wrote:
That is a bug.no?And that can´t be fixed..? Maybe this is a problem to
QtWebKit because if  also happens to Rekonq...

No argument here.

kazehiri

Jul 12, 2010, 12:16:48 PM7/12/10
to arora-dev
Ok,I'm sorry I didn't know ...What if it's a bug where I put
it?.Thanks for all.