Dr. Greger's new 2010 Latest in Nutrition DVD

michael...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2010, 7:54:56 AM6/24/10
to ar-...@googlegroups.com
I'm so excited to announce that the newest volume of my annual Latest in
Nutrition series was released this week. As usual, I scoured the world's
scholarly literature on clinical nutrition so you don't have to, bringing together
he most interesting, practical, and groundbreaking science published over the
last 12 months on how best to feed ourselves and our families to prevent,
treat, and even reverse chronic disease.

Once again I found so much great stuff this year that it wouldn't fit on one
DVD. So, volume 4 is being released as another 2 DVD set, with 3 hours of
brand-new material covering 99 different topics. Here's just a small sampling
of the issues I address this year:

·    Dangers of folic acid supplementation
·    Dietary theory of Alzheimer’s disease
·    Dietary treatments for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
·    Does soy milk block tea’s benefits?
·    How to improve memory through diet and reverse cognitive decline.
·    Is homeopathy good, bad, or useless?
·    Is stevia harmful, harmless, or helpful? What about chili peppers, kimchi, kombucha, licorice, and peanut butter?
·    Mad fish disease
·    Melatonin and breast cancer
·    Mitochondrial theory of aging
·    Obesity-causing chicken virus
·    Overdosing on dark green leafy vegetables
·    Plant-based diets and mood
·    Toxic megacolon superbug
·    Wart cancer virus exposure through food
·    What are the best fruits for cancer prevention?
·    What is the new target cholesterol level?
·    What’s the healthiest form of chocolate?
·    What’s the healthiest variety of apple to eat?
·    Which is the healthiest herbal tea to drink?
·    Which vegetables are healthier cooked?
·    Which common vitamin supplement significantly shortens our lifespan?

For a complete listing of topics and to order, go to:

http://www.DrGreger.org/DVDs

As always, all the proceeds I receive from the sale of my DVDs go to charity.

Bon appétit!
-Michael

Michael Greger, M.D.
Director, Public Health and Animal Agriculture
Humane Society of the United States | Humane Society International | Humane
Society Institute of Science and Policy
2100 L St., N.W. | Washington, DC 20037 | t (202) 676-2361 | f (202) 676-2372
http://www.atkinsexposed.org
http://www.birdflubook.org
http://bit.ly/swinefluvideo