(Mexico) Bombings at BBVA bank branch and Kenworth company in Mexico

in...@monkeyjunk.org

Jan 5, 2010, 4:47:42 PM1/5/10
to AR-...@googlegroups.com
For Immediate Release

Jan 3, 2010

Bombings at BBVA bank branch and Kenworth company in Mexico

Received Anonymously:
At around 3 a.m. on December 24, we left an explosive device
stuffed with dynamite at the BBVA bank branch in Ecatepec,
Mexico State. At the same time, we left another one of our
gifts in front of of the Kenworth company, which was being
guarded by two state police patrols. Both targets suffered
damage to their windows.

We undertook this action on the same avenue (Jos� L�pez
Portillo) where, a few weeks ago, the �Unforgettable
Vengeance Eco-Sabotage Brigade� detonated a gas canister
bomb at a Banamex in Coacalco. The authorities didn�t
imagine that other groups would again attack the same
�controlled perimeter,� and they left such targets
vulnerable and ready for our packages of dynamite.

The destruction of their social peace was inevitable when
the fuse was lit and the device activated. The loud
explosions echoed in the ears of those who sustain power and
authoritarianism, gained at the cost of the destruction of
the planet we live on, which in turn is mostly caused by
companies like the ones we attacked this morning.

BBVA is a deceitful company that manages money earned from
the exploitation of animals, humans, and the Earth. Kenworth
is tied to the construction industry and has contacts with
businesses like CAT and CARSO, which are directly
responsible for environmental devastation. They received our
message, not with words, but with actions. Since we deal
radically with subjects like the ones mentioned in this
communiqu�, we have decided to no longer speak, and to begin
to act.

The day after our action, the merciless newspapers mentioned
nothing about what happened, yet they were filled with
hypocritical nonsense about �merry Christmas celebrations,�
on an ominous date admired by insatiable capitalism as the
socioeconomic reclamation of its reign over the world. The
conspiracy between the media and the authorities that caught
a glimpse of our action was clear. Their aim is to keep
society calm on these festive days, and who would be calmed
by seeing news about bombs exploding in the country during
such important times of �friendly coexistence�? We screwed
their expectations. They know that discontent is not only in
our heads, but also in our sabotage, even though it may be
hidden or distorted.

With these explosions, we want to show solidarity with those
arrested on December 15 in Tlalpan, Mexico City, especially
Abraham and Ferm�n. They may be young, but their great
commitment to Earth liberation is more than apparent, and
one of the ways to start the offensive for direct
solidarity. Hang in there, compas. May the fires burn and
the bombs explode in your names!

Direct solidarity with V�ctor Herrera, Emmanuel Hern�ndez,
Abraham L�pez, and Ferm�n G�mez!

- Animal Liberation Front/Earth Liberation Front

For more information visit, www.animalliberationpressoffice.org.

Animal Liberation Press Office
6320 Canoga Avenue #1500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

www.animalliberationpressoffice.org
pr...@animalliberationpressoffice.org

Dave Shishkoff

Jan 6, 2010, 1:04:02 PM1/6/10
to in...@monkeyjunk.org, AR-...@googlegroups.com
Attention 'in...@monkeyjunk.org' and list members,

Messages such as this are not welcome to the list, and any further postings
of this sort will result in the removal of the poster from the list.

This is demented behavior, and our movement should NOT be tolerant of this.

Regardless of your position on 'militant' action, explosions/arson etc. are
acts which very likely will HURT ANIMALS, human or non-human. What if a cat
or dog wandered by when this went off? What of the insects that were living
in that area? A bird that might fly by?

This is not an animal rights activity by any stretch of the imagination.
It's nothing but BULLIES. Demented people who want to blow things up, and
cling to 'animal rights' as a way to justify their destructive outbursts.

These people should be receiving psychiatric care, not recognition or
praises for their actions.

The release itself is written by someone with the logistic capabilities of a
5yr old. They're opposing "authoritarianism", but how is this action any
less authoritarian? Not only is it authoritarian, but it's 'anonymous' as
well - we don't even know who is trying to force us to behave the way they
demand us to.

Bravo on social progress models, bombardiers. How would you like it if your
government started taking up your models of control on activists? Would you
be okay with stepping outside of your home to be welcomed by an incendiary
device because they disagree with you? Is that the type of society you're
working towards?!

These 'releases' are not welcome on AR-News, and future postings of such
pieces will result in the removal of the poster from the list. People can
bookmark the ALFPO site and visit it at their own discretion if they wish to
see what ALFPO has to say. This is not 'animal rights', nor is it useful
news, and i refuse to allow this type of behavior promoted and glorified on
my watch.

A reminder that discussion is not permitted on AR-News. If you wish to
comment on this or any issue, letters are welcome to
ARNews...@gmail.com.

Thank you, let's focus on activism that doesn't risk hurting animals,

- Dave Shishkoff, AR-News Co-List Owner