sign petition ! WE MUST CLOSE MAZOR FARM!

1 view

סמדר

Jan 19, 2010, 12:12:36 PM1/19/10
to list ar-news

sign petition!

Link to the petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/we-must-close-mazor-farm

WE MUST CLOSE MAZOR FARM!

Target:

ISRAEL Ministry of Environmental Protection Mr Gilad Erdan

Sponsored by:

Matt

Dear Minister,

We are aware of your efforts to close down this facility, that breed monkeys  for the purpose of being experiment in laboratories in Israel top Universities and around the world.

'Mazor Farm' (Israel) is located at 'Moshav Mazor' and been managed by Dr. Moshe Boshmitz

and by CEO of 'Smile Media'- Eli Holtzman is raising over 1000 monkeys in order to sell them to laboratories where experiments in Israel and abroad are expected to have a life of suffering, torture, loneliness and pain.
Every monkey cub sells for 3000$.

For more details:   http://invitro.org.il/node/87

We, the undersigned support you with you effort to close Mazor facility once and for all.
Please do all in your power to stop this place from causing more pain!

Dear Minister,

We are aware of your efforts to close down this facility, that breed monkeys  for the purpose of being experiment in laboratories in Israel top Universities and around the world.

'Mazor Farm' (Israel) is located at 'Moshav Mazor' and been managed by Dr. Moshe Boshmitz
and by CEO of 'Smile Media'- Eli Holtzman is raising over 1000 monkeys in order to sell them to laboratories where experiments in Israel and abroad are expected to have a life of suffering, torture, loneliness and pain.
Every monkey cub sells for 3000$.

For more details: http://invitro.org.il/node/87

We, the undersigned support you with you effort to close Mazor facility once and for all.
Please do all in your power to stop this place from causing more pain!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.   (Will Rogers)

the wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. he is in front of it - axel munthe

"Never doubt that a small group of dedicated citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."      Margaret Mead

Until every cage is empty. Until every animal is free

image001.gif