Protest Drug Companies Sanofi Aventis, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb

Centcom-WAR

Oct 11, 2009, 10:05:22 PM10/11/09
to AR-...@googlegroups.com
****Cross Post Freely****

Protest Drug Companies on Columbus Day

Focus: Huntingdon Life Sciences Customers
Sanofi Aventis, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb

Join Win Animal Rights, this Monday, as we turn our attention once again to the the companies that allow Huntingdon Life Sciences (HLS) to continue the killing.  Right now, Huntingdon Life Sciences (trading on the NYSE Arca as LSR) is concentrating all of their effort on a management buyout spearheaded by Andrew Baker, CEO of Huntingdon Life Sciences.

Regarding Fortress, SHAC UK has re-instated the campaign against Fortress.  This week, we will offer Fortress the opportunity to respond to SHAC's charges.  If proof is not forthcoming quickly, it is likely that WAR will also reactivate the Fortress campaign. We will keep you posted.

Huntingdon Life Sciences is a company whose primary business is death and suffering.  500 animals are killed there every day.  Their customers are the ones that contract and pay for the killing. Without customers, Huntingdon Life Sciences would go out of business. Join us as we mourn the 180,000 that die every year at HLS and fight for the ones that are still alive and waiting to die.

The best way to stop the killing at HLS is to influence their customers.  The companies that we will be visiting on Monday have the power to discontinue the contracts that allow HLS to torture and kill animals daily.  All of our protests are peaceful and legal.  If you are free on Monday, please consider joining your voice with ours as we advocate for the poor suffering animals at HLS.

Date: Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 2:00 pm
Where:  90 Park Ave (between 39th & 40th Sts.)
New York City

After the initial protest, we will be walking to other locations in the general area.  Please wear comfortable walking shoes or bring carfare if you wish to take the bus or train to the next location.  Posters, banners and literature will be provided.  Just bring a loud voice and your dedication to use that voice to speak up for the animals who suffer in silence.

If you cannot join us, please consider writing to the following:

Sanofi Aventis
90 Park Avenue
New York, NY  10016
Phone: (212) 551-4000

James Cornelius
CEO & Chairman of the Board
Bristol-Myers Squibb
345 Park Ave.
New York, NY  10154
Tel: 1.212.546.4000
james.c...@bms.com
residence:  25 Columbus Circle #ST59E, New York, NY 10019

Lamberto Andreotti
President and Chief Operating Officer
Bristol-Myers Squibb
345 Park Ave.
New York, NY  10154
Tel: 1.212.546.4000
lamberto....@bms.com
residence:  1 W. 64th St., New York, NY  10023

Robert Pelzer
President & CEO
Novartis Pharmaceuticals
608 Fifth Ave.
New York, NY  10020
Tel: 1.212.307.1122
robert...@novartis.com
residence:  400 E. 51st St. #24B, New York, NY  10022

Please keep all communications with the above polite and informative.  Let them know that abusing and torturing animals is not the right way to go. A picture may be more convincing.  Visit:

http://www.shac.net/HLS/photos.html#photos/2008b.jpg

Coming events: Mark your calendars now!
(Details on many of the listings can be found on the WAR Yahoo Calendar linked below)

October 17 - 24, 2009: National Primate Liberation Week
Oct. 31, 2009:  Halloween Parade - March for Animal Liberation - Parade & Protests
November 27 - 29 - Fur Free Friday Weekend

Visit the WAR Calendar for future events: http://calendar.yahoo.com/winanimalrights
Visit the WAR MySpace page:  http://www.myspace.com/winanimalrights
Visit WAR on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Win-Animal-Rights/25169195791

For more info contact Win Animal Rights at: winanim...@optonline.net
Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at: http://war-online.org

W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS) is an independent non-profit organization not affiliated or associated with SHAC, SHAC USA or any other group or organization and does not conduct or incite any illegal activity. The above information is not meant to incite or request any illegal actions or illegal activities of any kind.  If you have any questions about the legality of any act, we encourage everyone receiving this (or the) action alert(s) to check your local laws and ordinances before proceeding to do anything.