Early meetings

Bob New

Oct 7, 2011, 2:00:42 PM10/7/11
to Apple Van
You asked about location of meetings when I first attended. I said it was a church basement. My wife is not completely in agreement with me on that. There were computers there so perhaps it was a school (prior to Hazel Dell Elementary applevan meetings). I think the location was in the Lakeshore area. It was mostly "old guys" (I'm sure they were younger than I am now).

I was shy, didn't say much and knew less than anyone there about computers so I just listened. I remember there was one lady (Kelly Pio knows her) who had big dogs left out in the car and brought in two adolescent boys. These boys were disruptive and bounced from computer to computer during the meetings. I'd would rather she left the kids in the car and brought in the dogs. She eventually left and moved to (I think) Seattle. Not to take anything away from her personally as she was "computer savvy."

------
Bob New
bob...@q.com