Scite4Titanium 1.3 and Notepad++ Titanium Plugin

Message has been deleted

Rudolf

May 26, 2010, 9:10:05 AM5/26/10
to Appcelerator Titanium
Hi,

Just a short note that Appcelerator Titanium mobile SDK 1.3 has been
incorporated as callltips into Scite and Notepad++, two of the webs
leading free source code editors. Hope this makes programming more
fun.

More details and download links can be found at:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfrprrw7_19cvmjqkck

Best regards
rudolf

Jeff Haynie

May 26, 2010, 1:57:35 PM5/26/10
to appcelerat...@googlegroups.com
nice. i just tweeted about it!

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Rudolf <rudol...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Just a short note that Appcelerator Titanium mobile SDK 1.3  has been
incorporated as cooltips into

Scite and Notepad++, two of the webs leading free source code editors.
Hope this makes programming more fun.

More details and download links can be found at:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfrprrw7_19cvmjqkck

Best regards

rudolf

wilmer Abreu

May 26, 2010, 3:32:54 PM5/26/10
to appcelerat...@googlegroups.com
have a mac os x version ? how to use this on mac os x jeff ?

Jeff Haynie

May 26, 2010, 4:35:57 PM5/26/10
to appcelerat...@googlegroups.com
i don't think this works on OSX. It says on GTK and Win32.

Also, we're going to be releasing an official Titanium IDE product soon.

Rudolf

May 27, 2010, 7:36:21 AM5/27/10
to Appcelerator Titanium
There are several entries on google about using Scite on MAC OS.
Unfortunately I do not have a MAC to test it out.

regards

rudolf