ISO API designers

Tom Arnold

Dec 16, 2021, 4:35:48 PM12/16/21
to API Craft
Hi, all.

I work for a company that focuses on helping people help their animals have their best lives from the day they join the family until they depart. We currently have 600-800 new pets added to our website every day.

Our first application was to link a physical ID tag to a view upon the pet's profile so that the pet owner can control what information to show when the tag is scanned (QR code, NFC, or URL). This is working great and we're now in 700 communities as a pet license or rabies ID tag.

We don't want to build all of the applications ourselves, though, and so we are creating an API layer -- likely with APIgee -- to enable web and mobile developers to come up with cool solutions that our 1-million+ pet owners will want to use in their day-to-day lives with their pets.

And so we're looking for people who have crafted APIs before so that we put our best paw forward as we launch our V1. Review what we have, point out issues, add new use cases, and so on.

If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you.
Tom

miqui

May 25, 2022, 10:00:06 AM5/25/22
to API Craft
hi Tom....if its not too late...I am interested in looking at your design.

rgds,
Miguel