Cannot create new parts

已查看 78 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tikker

未读,
2012年1月5日 04:47:212012/1/5
收件人 anthologize-users
Hi,

I'm pretty new to wordpress and therefore may be asking newbie
questions, but I'm running out of ideas. I am using WP 3.3.1 +
Anthologize 0.6.2a. I can create new projects, but when I try to
create new parts these never show in the user interface; however, they
are created in the database.

Has anyone seen the same problem? Any hint would be much appreciated.

Baptiste

未读,
2012年1月11日 04:26:462012/1/11
收件人 anthologize-users
Hi,
I'm experiencing the exact same problem. I wish i could help you but i
am not able to solve it by myself.
I tried to use the 0.6.1 version but it's not better. And i am sure
the /anthologize/templates/epub/temp/ directory is writable by the
server.

Tikker

未读,
2012年1月13日 04:10:432012/1/13
收件人 antholog...@googlegroups.com
Yep,

I've even made the entire plugin directory writeable for apache, doesn't help.
Here's a list of plugins I am using, maybe it's a side effect...?
  • Anthologize
  • Easy Fancy Box
  • Peters Login Redirect
  • RB Internal Links
  • re.place
  • Role Scoper
  • WP Document Revisions

@Baptiste: Are you by chance using one of them?

Liang Zhang

未读,
2012年8月3日 11:18:082012/8/3
收件人 antholog...@googlegroups.com
+1

tonig84

未读,
2012年11月28日 05:26:392012/11/28
收件人 antholog...@googlegroups.com
I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm also using Role Scoper.

toni garcia

未读,
2012年11月28日 06:27:172012/11/28
收件人 antholog...@googlegroups.com、tikw...@googlemail.com
I found the problem, post_parent is not set.
Setting it manually on the db solves the problem.

update wp_posts set post_parent = 920 where post_type = 'anth_part';

cmi...@mdsol.com

未读,
2013年2月5日 09:48:382013/2/5
收件人 antholog...@googlegroups.com、tikw...@googlemail.com
I finally got this to work. Anthologize apparently really does not like Role Scoper. If you can live without that plugin and you modify the other settings on the WP plugin info page for Anthologize it all seems to work fine.

cdm
回复全部
回复作者
转发