tcpdf error

Elizabeth Keller

Aug 24, 2011, 2:34:03 PM8/24/11
to anthologize-dev
Greetings Anthologize!

I'm working with Anthologize and I'm coming up with this same error
found here: http://anthologize.org/trac/ticket/125

I'm a pretty novice Wordpress user, so I'm hoping I'll be able to fix
(with your help) the image readability for our Rhetoric & Writing
handbook at Michigan State.

Thank you for your time with this!

Beth Keller

Patrick Murray-John

Aug 24, 2011, 5:54:49 PM8/24/11
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
Beth,

Thanks for reporting this.

Hopefully, the following will get things up and running.

The thing to do is to change the write permissions on the folder
anthologize/templates/pdf/tcpdf/cache so that the web server can read
and write to it.

Usually that can be done through something like cPanel on most web
hosting services. I suspect it should be the same permissions as on
WordPress's uploads, so it might work to compare with what the
permissions are on that folder.

HTH,
Patrick

On 08/24/2011 02:34 PM, Elizabeth Keller wrote:
> Greetings Anthologize!
>
> I'm working with Anthologize and I'm coming up with this same error
> found here: http://anthologize.org/trac/ticket/125
>
> I'm a pretty novice Wordpress user, so I'm hoping I'll be able to fix

> (with your help) the image readability for our Rhetoric& Writing

Elizabeth Keller

Aug 26, 2011, 12:24:16 PM8/26/11
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Patrick. I sent it to our Wordpress IT master, and he fixed it.

It helped!

Beth

--
Elizabeth J. Keller