Looking for a tablet with good audio support

www.rzr.online.fr

Dec 7, 2011, 4:02:12 AM12/7/11
to Android-x86
Hi,

Can you suggest a tablet or convertible notebook with touchscreen with
basic audio support
and of course opensource firmwares with best community support ?

So far I have identified a few devices but havent check their
availability

* s103t : I am hacking on that one now it could suit but pretty rare
to find
* viewpad10 : seems the best supported by a-x86 team
* tegav2 : same
* wetab : MeeGo device primary so I guess decent kernel support
* ExoPc : MeeGo too
* Dell Inspiron Duo : Good Kernel support
* hp touchpad : ARM based may be harder to get kernel and driver sets
for ICS
* nookcolor : ARM

Do I miss some ?
I dont know any devices based on AMD in this range, should I wait a
bit ?

Any feedback is welcome

Related threads :

* http://ask.slashdot.org/story/11/11/22/1510214/ask-slashdot-tablet-with-root-access-by-default#comments
* http://www.androidquestions.org/threads/333-Opensource-firmware-android-tablet

Message has been deleted

Phil Osoph

Dec 7, 2011, 6:13:48 AM12/7/11
to Android-x86
I've bought the wetab and it's quite nice for opensource software/
firmwares/operating systems... I can install windows 7, android,
meego, wetabOS, linux, ubuntu, etc... The community support is really
nice too... just look at http://www.wetab-community.com ... there is
an
english section too...