Customized SoftKeys version with nicer theme

Arobase40

Apr 21, 2011, 3:56:19 PM4/21/11
to Android-x86
Hi all,

As stated above, here is the link to download it :

https://rapidshare.com/files/458548738/AndroidSoftKeys.apk

This version will not overlap the existing Soft Bar, and you shouldn't
need to use the physical keyboard anymore.

It was created by Christopher, the owner of this blog, who also
published a tuto in order to install Android-x86 on hard disk.

http://www.ceh-photo.de/blog/

Regards

Arobase

Chih-Wei Huang

Apr 21, 2011, 10:21:42 PM4/21/11
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Well, this version looks much better than before.

Could he provided the patch or source code he modified?

2011/4/22 Arobase40 <arob...@gmail.com>:

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Arobase40

Apr 22, 2011, 12:00:10 PM4/22/11
to Android-x86
Here is a second version of the SoftKeys application !!!

The difference with the previous version is that Soft Buttons Bar can
stay permanently displayed whenever screen changes.

Simply tick or untick the Droid icon to hide or unhide it ! ;-)

https://rapidshare.com/files/458665770/AndroidSoftKeys-v2.apk

The source code is here :

https://rapidshare.com/files/458665809/AndroidSoftKeys-src-v2.zip

We kept the original copyright, but I asked Christopher-Eyk Hrabia to
copyright his changes. ;-)

My sole contribution to this modified application was to "coach"
Christopher... ;) lol

regards,

Arobase