Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Hemna

lugemata,
27. mai 2011, 01:38:4327.05.11
kuni Android-x86
I'm trying to build the latest gingerbread android-x86 on my ubuntu
11.04 box and I'm getting the following issue with the kernel build..

root@waboring-laptop:/usr/local/src/android-x86# make usb_img
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=2.3.4
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic_x86
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=x86
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=x86
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=GRJ22
find: `ethernet/java': No such file or directory
find: `ethernet/java': No such file or directory
find: `frameworks/base/frameworks/base/docs/html': No such file or
directory
find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory
find: `frameworks/base/frameworks/base/docs/html': No such file or
directory
find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory
find: `frameworks/base/frameworks/base/docs/html': No such file or
directory
find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory
find: `frameworks/base/frameworks/base/docs/html': No such file or
directory
find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory
find: `frameworks/base/frameworks/base/docs/html': No such file or
directory
find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory
target Strip: libstdc++ (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/lib/libstdc
++.so)
target Strip: libm (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/lib/libm.so)
target StaticExecutable: init (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/
EXECUTABLES/init_intermediates/LINKED/init)
target Non-prelinked: init (out/target/product/generic_x86/symbols/
init)
target Strip: init (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/
init_intermediates/init)
Install: out/target/product/generic_x86/system/lib/libstdc++.so
Install: out/target/product/generic_x86/system/lib/libm.so
Install: out/target/product/generic_x86/root/init
target StaticExecutable: adbd (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/
EXECUTABLES/adbd_intermediates/LINKED/adbd)
target Non-prelinked: adbd (out/target/product/generic_x86/symbols/
sbin/adbd)
target Strip: adbd (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/
adbd_intermediates/adbd)
Install: out/target/product/generic_x86/root/sbin/adbd
make: Warning: File `out/target/product/generic_x86/root/sbin/ueventd'
has modification time 0.74 s in the future
target Executable: v86d (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/
EXECUTABLES/v86d_intermediates/LINKED/v86d)
target Non-prelinked: v86d (out/target/product/generic_x86/symbols/
root/sbin/v86d)
target Strip: v86d (out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/
v86d_intermediates/v86d)
Install: out/target/product/generic_x86/root/sbin/v86d
Target ram disk: out/target/product/generic_x86/ramdisk.img
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/android-x86/kernel'
GEN /usr/local/src/android-x86/out/target/product/generic_x86/
obj/kernel/Makefile
HOSTCC scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.o
scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.c:206:24: fatal error: zconf.hash.c: No such
file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [oldnoconfig] Error 2
make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/android-x86/kernel'
make: *** [out/target/product/generic_x86/kernel] Error 2

Arobase40

lugemata,
27. mai 2011, 02:25:3227.05.11
kuni Android-x86
This have already reported in another thread in this group some days
ago...

Hemna

lugemata,
27. mai 2011, 12:43:0527.05.11
kuni Android-x86
I'm looking, but can't find it.

dick gordon

lugemata,
27. mai 2011, 13:00:0727.05.11
kuni Android-x86
about 4-5 days ago..see here

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=CS72RhQAAADRIjFEFTrl-1xLe_OX2vtJOPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A

On May 27, 12:43 pm, Hemna <dickfar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking, but can'tfindit.

Hemna

lugemata,
27. mai 2011, 17:09:0827.05.11
kuni Android-x86
Not the same problem.

On May 27, 10:00 am, dick gordon <dick.gor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> about 4-5 days ago..see here
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=CS72RhQAAADRIjFEFTrl...

dick gordon

lugemata,
27. mai 2011, 19:17:5327.05.11
kuni Android-x86
Arobose40 said it was reported in another thread...I just found the
other thread you couldn't find...
wasn't implying it's "the same problem"....

though it does have the common thread....."ubuntu 11.04"....

guess you'll have to keep looking...

Hemna

lugemata,
28. mai 2011, 16:28:4628.05.11
kuni Android-x86
Thanks Dick. I gave up on the kernel for the time being and trying to
do a make all....other problems (post I just made)

On another note, if I copy the config into the kernel's root dir and
do a make there it works. It's a problem with the android custom
kernel build makefile I believe.

dick gordon

lugemata,
28. mai 2011, 16:53:0828.05.11
kuni Android-x86
lot of time BUT maybe drop back to 10.4 64 bit build system and see if
anything changes...just a thought...

Arobase40

lugemata,
28. mai 2011, 20:50:4028.05.11
kuni Android-x86
As I mentioned in the previous post, Ubuntu 11.04 may use lattest gcc
and libraries which are incompatible with Android-x86.

The best is to use Ubuntu 10.04 which works "out-of-the-box" to create
any Android-x86 builds.

Hemna

lugemata,
31. mai 2011, 13:03:1831.05.11
kuni Android-x86
This seems to be a problem with the custom way that the kernel is
being built. The kernel build copies files out of the kernel source
tree into the out/target/product/generic_x86/obj/kernel/scripts/
kconfig/ dir, but it fails to copy all of the required files, such
as zconf.hash.c

that file lives in it's original state in the kernel/scripts/kconfig/
lex.zconf.c_shipped dir but isn't copied, and the compile fails.

Chih-Wei Huang

lugemata,
1. juuni 2011, 00:08:0201.06.11
kuni andro...@googlegroups.com
The build rules don't have any problem.
At least, no such a problem you suspected.

First, don't issue any make command in
the kernel/ dir. This is a common mistake
for those who have kernel building experiences.
If you have do so, clean it by make distclean.
(or, more punctiliously, rm -rf kernel/ && repo sync kernel )

Second, make sure you have download the
whole source tree correctly.
Repeatedly repo sync, until no error occurs.

Then make a clean build again.
You may just do it by rm -rf out.

Kiet

lugemata,
1. juuni 2011, 11:18:5601.06.11
kuni Android-x86
I second Chih-Wei in his suggestion. I have successfully built either
Froyo-x86
or Gingerbread-x86 on multiple PCs running Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit by
following
the instruction on the Android-x86 page with a couple typos found on
source.android.com/initializing.html.

Please see "Build gingerbread-x86 failed" discussion topic for the
typos and
correction.

For the target eeePC, my Froyo-x86 image came up. I am struggling with
the Gingerbread-x86 image hung my target.

On May 31, 9:08 pm, Chih-Wei Huang <cwhu...@android-x86.org> wrote:
> The build rules don't have any problem.
> At least, no such a problem you suspected.
>
> First, don't issue any make command in
> the kernel/ dir. This is a common mistake
> for those who have kernel building experiences.
> If you have do so, clean it by make distclean.
> (or, more punctiliously, rm -rf kernel/ && repo sync kernel )
>
> Second, make sure you have download the
> whole source tree correctly.
> Repeatedly repo sync, until no error occurs.
>
> Then make a clean build again.
> You may just do it by rm -rf out.

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile