Build error on ICS, fixed, but why?

瀏覽次數:45 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

StefanS

未讀,
2012年1月13日 上午8:45:072012/1/13
收件者:andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yesterday I started to look into ICS, so I sync'd the ics-x86 branch and ported my device config from gingerbread. I ran into an error where I couldn't build the kernel because it kept saying "zconf.hash.c: File not found", just as it is described in this post: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-x86/WTnHkHAZVIM/cMfKRFzeFD4J
After looking for a solution for a long time, I couldn't find one - only people who were giving more or less helpful advice.

But eventually I digged into the Makefiles and when I had set
LKC_GENPARSER := 1
in kernel/scripts/kconfig/Makefile, everything worked. (The line was commented out).

All I did was repo sync and make - why did I have this problem? Would it be ok if this change was made in the git repo?

Stefan
訊息已遭刪除

dscm

未讀,
2012年1月13日 上午10:25:352012/1/13
收件者:Android-x86
maybe because of this....??

Chih-Wei

"there may be some out of sync between
my tree and the published one.
I'm investigating... "

I did a complete new sync on 7-jan-12 and haven't see an issue with
any
builds...
回覆所有人
回覆作者