Wetab/exopc experimental device tree

rvdb

Jan 29, 2012, 7:07:44 AM1/29/12
to Android-x86
Hi,

https://github.com/rbraken/wetab-ICS-device-tree

Sources for experimenting with the wetab and ICS.
Most of the sources are in the Proof of Concept fase.

Some are very hardware specific like the

aus-laptop.c and modified kbdsensor for auto-rotate.

Others are less hardware dependent, but would require work for other
hardware like:
brightness control
3G
GPS
libaudio with tinyalsa (not really needed since alsa is also working)
libcamera (V4L)

Most of this is working in some form in the wetab image by Corvus:
http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab-english/

Hope this will help other developers, or even start the inclusion of
more device trees
on android-x86.

Greetings rvdb
N.B. bigest problem left is suspend/resume, still need to figure out
why suspend doesn't
show the graphis screen :-(

chris

Feb 2, 2012, 3:21:17 AM2/2/12
to Android-x86
Hello rvdb,
your sources are quite helpful for me, I will publish my Acer1825 the
same way soon.
But could please provide a link to the mentioned vega forum were you
find the well working camera hal for honeycomb?

Thank you