Necessitas alpha 3 update 4

BogDan

Feb 17, 2012, 1:13:06 PM2/17/12
to android-qt
Hello folks,

Back in Jan 15 [1] I promise you that update 3 is the last update of
alpha3 release but I can't keep the promise :)

Marijn Kruisselbrink <mkruiss...@kde.org> has found a major
issue to java part which is shipped with your application, so I'm
forced to create a new update to alpha3 release.

This release brings the followings fixes:

Qt Framework:
- As I already said, thanks to Marijn Kruisselbrink java part is
fixed !
- Fix "Black screen"[2], thanks goes to Chris Browet
<cb...@semperpax.com>
- I fixed software keyboard forces caps on [3]

Qt Creator:
- it will automatically update your java files !
- fix signing packages.

SDK:
- windows & mac build kindly provided by Ray Donnelly
<mingw....@gmail.com>

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/android-qt/browse_thread/thread/d39cfd114f7e755e
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/138/
[3] https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/145/

Andrei Jiácomo Zuse

Feb 17, 2012, 2:10:11 PM2/17/12
to android-qt
Hi.

I'm try to update, but one error appears on start Updater:
"Could not download meta information from component:
org.kde.necessitas.tools.sdkmaintenance. Error: Bad Hash..."

Thanks

Andrei Jiácomo Zuse

On 17 fev, 16:13, BogDan <taipanroma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
>   Back in Jan 15 [1] I promise you that update 3 is the last update of
> alpha3 release but I can't keep the promise :)
>
>   Marijn Kruisselbrink <mkruisselbr...@kde.org> has found a major
> issue to java part which is shipped with your application, so I'm
> forced to create a new update to alpha3 release.
>
> This release brings the followings fixes:
>
> Qt Framework:
>   - As I already said, thanks to Marijn Kruisselbrink java part is
> fixed !
>   - Fix "Black screen"[2], thanks goes to Chris Browet
> <c...@semperpax.com>
>   - I fixed software keyboard forces caps on [3]
>
> Qt Creator:
>   - it will automatically update your java files !
>   - fix signing packages.
>
> SDK:
>  - windows & mac build kindly provided by Ray Donnelly
> <mingw.andr...@gmail.com>
>
> Cheers,
> BogDan.
>
> [1]http://groups.google.com/group/android-qt/browse_thread/thread/d39cfd...

faenil

Feb 18, 2012, 9:01:41 PM2/18/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I updated successfully...thanks for the update! :D

Marco Bernasocchi

Feb 19, 2012, 12:44:16 PM2/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi BogDan,
I use cmake for my project, so no Necessitas QtCreator.
The only changes I see to manually update are in QtActivity and QtApplication. and then there is versions.xml, how is this file to be used?
Thanks
Marco

Mark Picazo

Aug 2, 2012, 7:07:30 PM8/2/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
 Hi,

I am running Qt Creator 2.3.1 (build Oct. 16, 2011, Qt 4.7.4) on Ubuntu and would like to update Necessitas as to fix the "black screen [2]" bug (resuming application).  If I go to "Help/Start Updater" would that update everything so I don't need to use the installer again?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mark