SDK Addon

Matt Oakes

Sep 12, 2011, 10:56:06 AM9/12/11
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working on creating an SDK addon. I've been looking at the sample provided in the platform/vendor/sample.git repo. I understand how it all works but I'm having problems when it's being built.

I run:

. build/envsetup.sh
lunch 1
make -j8 PRODUCT-sample_addon-sdk_addon

The build completes with no errors and I get the .zip file out in the out/host/linux-x86/sdk_addon directory. Inside it though the lib/platform_library.jar file is 0KB. It is also like this in out/host/linux-x86/obj/SDK_ADDON/platform_library_intermediates/platform_library-eng.xxxxx-linux-x86.

I can't find anything that I'm doing wrong, but obviously I am. Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt