A LiveCD for Android

Wanghongyang

Jun 11, 2009, 4:12:08 AM6/11/09
to android-porting
Hi, all

Porting based on eee_701 Android OS, modify system/core/init,
recompile kernel with aufs&sqsquashfs support.

http://code.google.com/p/live-android/

HOWTO use live-android

1. Download androidv0.1.rar/androidv0.2.rar/androidv0.1.rar, unzip it.
you'll get androidv0.1.iso

2. use androidv0.1.iso in vmware or virtualbox to your taste. of
cource, you can burn it as a LiveCD.

3. boot and enjoy!

Tips

use alt+F1 or alt+F7 to switch GUI and console.

busybox added, you can do everything in console.

config networking in LiveAndroid via console
Commands
IP: ifconfig eth0 yourip netmask yourip's mask
Gateway: route add default gw yourgateway dev eth0
DNS:
setprop net.eth0.dns1 yourDNS

Proxy Server:
Sorry, I find a way to config proxy http://www.cnblogs.com/DesignPatterns/archive/2008/10/10/1307898.html.
But it only be in effect when reboot machine. LiveAndroid save data in
memory, after reboot, all

Please don't hesitate to taste, welcome feedback.

Live Android

Jun 12, 2009, 2:22:16 AM6/12/09
to android-porting
thanks!