android eclair and git

rukiman

Oct 27, 2009, 11:40:32 PM10/27/09
to android-platform
Is eclair in the git repository? I cannot see any 2.0 tags in git...

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 28, 2009, 12:17:40 AM10/28/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
It's not.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

rukiman

Oct 28, 2009, 2:06:24 AM10/28/09
to android-platform
Thought so. Thanks. Are code drops done from the internal to the
public git few days after a release?

On Oct 28, 3:17 pm, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> It's not.
>
> JBQ

gtxia

Oct 28, 2009, 4:52:05 AM10/28/09
to android-platform
it seems that there is a new branch named eclair, but can not be
downloaded, it complaints as follows:

From git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest
* [new tag] android-1.0 -> android-1.0
fatal: manifest 'default.xml' not available
fatal: manifest default.xml not found

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 28, 2009, 6:12:53 AM10/28/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
There's indeed an eclair branch in the manifest project, but it
doesn't contain a default manifest at the moment. It only references a
few files in a few projects, related to the 2.0 SDK at the moment.

repo init -u ... -b eclair -m android-sdk-2.0_r1_snapshot.xml

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 28, 2009, 6:10:30 AM10/28/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
There's no general rule.

JBQ

evil andy

Oct 28, 2009, 12:58:54 AM10/28/09
to android-platform
I noticed as well that it wasn't there, is moving eclair to git in the
pipeline?

On Oct 28, 12:17 am, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> It's not.
>
> JBQ

Ronnie

Oct 28, 2009, 2:46:05 AM10/28/09
to android-platform
When can we expect to see Eclair in git repo?

On Oct 28, 9:17 am, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> It's not.
>
> JBQ

Ne0

Oct 28, 2009, 12:38:35 PM10/28/09
to android-platform
I too am waiting for this, anyone know if there is an Android 2 image
for the ADP1 floating about? or any info about if it will run ok on
the ADP1, (i'm assuming it will for now).

Ne0